(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

<font color="aa00aa">aquaDucks Free Trial</font>
I believe trial on weekday is still available. Please contact aquaDucks directly to arrange for a free trial if you're keen. Meanwhile, weekend still not available.

Hi mummies,

sorry to intrude. I am from April thread.
I'm odering Desitin creamy from drugstore.
Any mummies interested pls email me at [email protected]

No payment no order. POSB savings 032-29853-2
Pls indicate ur nick/ trans no.

Nick:
Qty:
Price in USD: 5.79
Price in SGD: 5.79* 1.45
Collection method: Cityhall/ Tanah Merah Mrt or by post. Buyer to bear postage.

Mylife,

You're not "chik ark" because everytime I see that photo, I also laughed! Bad Mummy hor? So cool that you're coming back, even though it's only for 4 days, maybe we shall arrange something if you're free.

Shannonbaby,

Wow, what a cool float! Where did you get it? How much? Shayne seems to be frowning hor, must be wondering why there are people splashing water at her!

Kam,

My doc said baby will learn how to sit when they are ready so no need to purposely train them. She also asked me not to let baby sit in walker. I've read about walker causing delay in walking and bowled legs.

Verene,

Baby Ian also finished his last jab today.

RE: baby close to 6 months old.

Brought my son for the 3rd (and last) 6-in-1 and pneumococcal jabs this evening. And for his routine 6-months check up. In fact, Hao Re will be 6 months in another 10 days. He is now 8.1kg in weight and 67cm in height.

His PD said Hao Re's is growing very well! He said since he already has steady+strong back and neck, and his leg muscles have developed already, can flip, sit and turn, most likely my baby can walk around 9-10 months time, that's only 3-4 months time to go!

I am very excited to hear this. But PD warned more effort will be needed to care for a early walking kid. I don't mind to be more tired etc. I only want my baby to grow up healthily and happily!

Initially I was quite worry that I only breastfed for 6 weeks, and put him at infant care, very worry he might get sick often. But now knowing that he is very healthy, I am very glad! But I will definitely try very hard to breastfeed should I have my 2nd one.

The Neck Float..

1508321.jpg

hi violetice

The pics u posted are very nice! =) Makes me want to let my son take some prof pics when he hits 6 months old in a few weeks' time. We are not very good with photography =P

Can I ask how much is the package? Any website or contact to share?

Thank u in advance!

ahcapp,
i remember you did gave a website from singapore that sells numerous baby products. do you still have the URL? I am looking for some toys. would like to do some price comparison before i buy.

Shannonbaby
Wah, Shayna looks so relaxed in the float!! She loved the water? Well, my boy just turned 5 months, PD told me to wait until 6 months then let him go swimming... so me still waiting.. Hoho...

Kam
Your bb's size almost the same as my boy, mine's 8.1kg and 68cm. Hee...

Lynn
Have you brought Rayden down for a swim? I bought the neoprene swimwear... but still waiting. Our pool's water v cold leh.

<font color="0000ff">Morning,

Hi Mummies,
I'm Mar 08 mummies, currently on TBF, using glass bottles to keep my EBM, but as u all know that the cover is metal cap, so i happen to found out that Gerber Juice cap fitted nicely on the glass bottles, so if any mummies giving ur toodlers gerber juice? those in small plastic bottles with blue plastic cap... if yes can give the blue plastic cap to me? I need those to store my ebm....

thanks...

email - [email protected]
msn - [email protected]</font>
1508771.jpg

Mon2nat: mi too, i bought a swimming suit for him.. wanna bring him for a swim last sun but e weather not gd lei.. and our baby pool water seems quite cold hor?! Eillot wanna join Rayden for a swim?
happy.gif
see how's e weather dis wkend.. if not, juz filled up our bathtub for him to swim inside. heheee!

Blessedbaby: will keep u informed of e neckfloat.

NECKFLOAT:
I got quite a number of emails askin for e neckfloat.. Sorry mummies, itz all taken.

Venonmummy and Serene: hmm.. who is getting e last pc yellow?

Lynn,
Saw your neckfloat..was thinking your friend got a good buy at $10.
No offence juz want to clarify, after seeing the pic, i know why.. mine got 2 handle by the side &amp; got some small balls in the float..That why is $12.
Heng ah, if not, the 5 mummies gonna think i overcharge them..heehee ; )

1508834.jpg

Godsent,
have u tried out your neckfloat over the weekend?
Do u think the pool water is safe for our baby? Wanna try it out but scare the water not clean.

Re: NECKFLOAT (All sold)
Mummies that have PM me, sorry to reply late.
All sold. My hubby only buy 6pcs.

Violetice,
Baby Ian is very steady, can sit w/o supported for long...Jayden still practicing to do so..can sit the most 1min but very difficult to snap a shot on him sitting by himself, he will topple by then my HP capture..heehee ; )
Here's Jayden at 6mths..
1508881.jpg
1508882.jpg

mom2nat
i also bought the mambo float and let rylee swim in our bathtub to practice before bringing her down to our pool. Actually why must wait till 6mths to bring baby down to pool, PDs here said it's ok wor.

forgot to add, the float doesnt really secure around my gal's neck, still got lobang, end up she can drink the water leh. Eeek! Cos she seems to enjoy "gumming" the float than to kick water!!

Lynn
Elliot has to wait until he takes his 6 month 6 in 1 first then swim. PD told me better to hold back lor. He oso adviced Nat dun swim too often as her nose is sensitive. Not the coldness of the water, but the germs.

mylife
PD told me better lor. I think mei who organised the aquaducks trial oso said they wanted our bb to take the 6mth jabs 1st. Then I told my PD after 6 months the bb will lose their natural ability to float leh! He laughed. Told me better to hold back, cos my son oso got eczema. He said though chlorine suppose to kill germs, but most of the time the water is v dirty lor. And tat kids dun fall sick cos of the "cold" tat chinese says abt swimming, but rather the germs in the water.

re: free Nan/nestle samples
verene, i called the nestle hotline, apparently, now cannot request through the phone, must register at that website. website not v user frenly, i searched the whole site for 1 hour, can't find the link for request for sample, called them again...then they tell me, once registered, they will automatically send the samples when your child hits 6 months. ;)

http://www.nestlebaby.com/sg

Janbb: mine also got handle but is transparent color.. anyway china products sometimes gotta closed one eyes, no QC. i tink my float only got 3 colorful balls inside. my frz said got flower shape neckfloat also ar?? hehehee!
happy.gif

u r not overcharging them, mummies will understand...we r not doing any spree here, juz helping some mummies to get e float at cheaper rate.
got a few buyers willin to pay $12, $15 for e neckfloat.

Hi mummies,

Need ur advise. Looking for a preloved breastpump. Someone offered me a PIS with 6 mths warranty at $420 but without the carrier bag. Is it a worthwhile buy? Need advise. I currently have a mini electric. Not sure how long that will last. Planning to breastfeed for 2 years.

Anyone with the Parklon Yellow Bear at 15mm?? How is the mat? Is it good?? Planning to get one for my son but the price very high. Wondering if the 11mm is good enough. THe 11mm selling at $119.

mandy,
wow breastfeed for 2 years! u very onz! since u plan to breastfeed for so long, y not get a brand new one???

for the bumper mat, 15mm can be quite heavy. mine was 11mm and i already find it not light.

mei,

now back to work, 2nd day back at work. pumping during breaks. I dont know if my supply will drop. So not sure to buy a brand new one.

I want to breastfeed for 2 years but no milk also "po pian"

lynn,
Thks for your kind words ; )
So cute got flower neck float there ah, more suitable for gal gal.. Did u get the tub in the end?
My hubby said wanna buy big pail here...haha..faint..i find it a bit dangerous to do it at home..i prefer to bring him to the pool..but haven try out yet..

Btw, I have added u in MSN but seldom login.. Where are u staying?? U got private pool at your side is it? Maybe can organise a swimming gathering there &amp; try the neck float in July or Aug ; )

Post Rayden pix leh..never see him before...

Mom2nat,

Haha, our boys really have very similar weight and height, what a coincident! How old is baby Elliot now? Are they similar age also? My baby born on 4th Jan.

Your daughter is so lovely with the friendly smile. Too bad my son is too young to "book" her :)

Mylife, it will get better slowly. I lost my grandmother a few months before I got married too. Was very sad that she didn't get to see it. After a while, the pain will ease, you'll still feel sad and regret but you'll remember the sweet memories of your dad as well.

JanBB, you help us buy, we 'tau cheo' liao, won't hiam about the price one lar.
happy.gif

Want to post my tomboy ah gal's pix at 5mths but the pix is too big, see <font color="ff0000">www.anewpiggy.blogspot.com</font> instead.
happy.gif

Hi Mandy

Just like to share with you abt using PIS.

I used PIS for my #1 for a year. I must say it is a very reliable pump. As long as you continue pumping, supply would always be here. I recommended my friend to get it, and she found that PIS actually increased her supply as compared to her Ameda. Consider it a worthy investment, you can also use it for your future babies

eh is the gathering still on???

can update me .... I will be flying on 2nd jul to 5th so if is not on 5th can go gathering

<font color="aa00aa">Babies' Prom 2008</font>

1510029.jpg

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/449169/1510008.html?1214354118

It's here again! Yeh!!
Each concert lasts one hour. Tickets required for children 2 years and above. Suitable for children from 6 years and below.

By Singapore Symphony Orchestra
Venue: Victoria Concert Hall
Tix: Category 1: S$24 | Category 2: S$19
Shows: Fri 5 Dec 08, 10.30am | Fri 5 Dec 08, 12.15pm | Sat 6 Dec 08, 10.30am | Sat 6 Dec 08, 12.15pm

Priority ticket sales for Friends of SSO and Subscribers on Mon 1 Sep 08. Public sales start on 15 Sep 08.

Hee. I'm a friend of SSO and will be getting tickets for my girls. Hee. Anyone need help to get early tix??
Can PM me (date/time/category/# tix). I can try my best but not guarantee.

Vernonmummy: my frz mentioned got flower shape neckfloat but i'm not sure if itz e one Yen posted here...

Lookin for Babe!!
i sms u a few times but no reply, wanna cfm e collection of ur neckfloat...

Janbb: nope! i didnt get e tub, intend to bring him to e baby pool downstairs dis wkend..
aiyo! mi no private pool is public pool. (Condo pool) hahaha!
mi stays at Pasir Ris, wanna organise a pool party here?

Actually i didnt kw my frz coming bac in june, i juz drop her an email last fri then on Mon she called and said she's back in sin and got mi a few neckfloats..

yen2007,
yes, it's suitable. i went before last year after I managed to get the tix after it's sold out. SSO added extra show last min due to overwhelming response. there was 45 mins of pre-concert activity. if u are lucky, your child will be selected to be on stage to play the instruments and conduct the concert. ur child will be taught simple things eg. clap, beat to the beats, some actions, to do along with the music. it's very interactive and noisy cos' many children and they will go up and down the hall. actually i find it quite fun.

this was my girl attending the prom last year: http://hzmh.multiply.com/journal/item/92/JNs_First_Babies_Proms_2007

stated here: Back for the seventh year, the wildly popular Babies' Proms promises young audience great fun and an amazing musical adventure at the concert hall. Give your child an early start in classical music with this fun and interactive event.
http://www.sso.org.sg/imgsrcssobt_whatsongif/0809Season/tabid/1968/ConcertId/3673/Default.aspx

Back