(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Mom2nat, aiya me working loh...heehee...thinking of taking some no pay leave after maternity to stay home awhile...ke ke ke..but still thinking...wanna start my gal on some classes.
Ur gal got so nice long hair. My mum kept cutting my gal's hair. Told her dun cut but she said hot...

i had short china doll hair until i was 9YO. the adults couldn't be bothered to help me tie my hair up, so they kept it short. I think i'd be inclined to do the same if i had a girl.

deerdeer,
i stop taking obimin cos realise poo poo veri hard & dark..but i took many fruits everyday to replace that multivit & also fish oil is a must to me cos seldom take fish ;)

As for blocked ear, me kana before too. Think is becos we are too heaty... muz drink more water & take few days to recover.

Yvonne - wow, 1.6kg at 27wks... u got a big baby ;) boy or gal?? Heard boy more heavy.. Mine is only 1.5kg at wk 29 leh & gynae said is within normal range but he is at higher end. Btw, did u put on a lot of weight or baby absorb more? Actually, think baby big also good.. at least when born he/she will look firm
happy.gif

babe
I cut my girl's hair every month. If I din cut, prob reach her butt liao. She used to drop hair when she was a baby, so I shaved it off at ard 3 months, then it grew out v well and fast. End up now I have to cut and cut often. My girl perspire a lot. Usually by 9am in the morning, her hair all wet. But if I dun keep long hair, she can't tie, then the hair will tickle her face more.

hi deerdeer,
what's sitz bath? to do with piles? My piles problem seem to worsen as pregnancy progress. I pai seh to tell my gynae cos it don't really bother me unless constipation, pain lol but no bleeding.

Re: Flu medicine
I am still having running nose & blocked nose now. Doctor gave CHLORPHENIRAMINE 4MG, i only took 2 tabs 3 times daily last week. This week, i try not to take any (scare not gd for bb) but flu seem to be getting worse. Anyone taking the same medicine? really cannot tahan, think will pop 1 tab later
sad.gif

wendyg,
i dun take beef & liver.. green veg also veri min.. wat else that is rich in iron?? I take more pork & chix.. will suffice?

yah, my gynae has been asking me whether i got my LMP date wrong right from the beginning...haha. Becos my baby has been 3 weeks ahead in size from the start. But my LMP date is correct leh...so it's my baby's size lah...maybe becos both me and hubby are tall lor. I'm 1.68m and hubby is 1.81m.

Steph - Ur that flu med is it yellow small tablet? Think i took that when i got flu last time. If that small yellow flu tablet does not work for a week, why not u go back to your doctor to get another type? I did so but can't rem what's the name of another flu med. Take gd care & drink more water..Flu need a lot of rest & sleep too.. take MC ah...

Step, sitz bath is actually some 'salt' water that we put in a special basin for patient to sit in due to epi wound pain or piles. at home we can do that too, get a basin big enough for your buttock and put salt into it. then cool water, then sit in it for half an hr every day. it will help with shrinking the piles.
You must tell your gynae! becoz it will get worse and during labour you wouldnt be able to take it.

that yellow pill is also piriton.. it is ok .. but of course then again.. we are all in the 3rd trimester. all that we eat goes to the baby too.

me too, i'm still taking Pramilets, calcium+VitD3 & fish oil daily...

QQ,
luncheon meat got chix one ah? which brand? meiji? I like luncheon meat with ham, the brand logo with a pig, i forgot the name liao
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">zhao mummies!!
hee...yesterday was on leave. all mummies ok ok? do take care when walking. dun slip. i nearly slip in bathrm last fri. heng grab the door fast. heng heng.

<font color="ff0000">Jan-08 mtbs list</font>
so have mummies come up with the names already? i haven shortlist any.

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>NICK</TD><TD>EDD (2008)</TD><TD>GYNAE</TD><TD>HOSPITAL</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>G Tan (gtgt)</TD><TD>01-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Twinkletwinkle (polosportjg)</TD><TD>04-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>wendyg (wendyg)</TD><TD>04-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Yen (yen2007)</TD><TD>05-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>split (split)</TD><TD>07-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Yvonne (gerger66)</TD><TD>07-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Yvonne G </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>elmo_78 (Pauline)</TD><TD>08-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>hammies03 (hammies03)</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>jenie_1979 (jenie_1979)</TD><TD>10-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>babe (Joan)</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Chaye (Debbie)</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>valencia (valencia_val)</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Yuin Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Vernice Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>violetIce (violetIce)</TD><TD>11-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ian Ng </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Mom2nat (mom2nat)</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>shooting star (Rebecca)</TD><TD>12-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Jacelyn (shorty_gal)</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Javin </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Kai_Li (nini_hubby)</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>red.rose</TD><TD>13-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>nexyanne (nexyanne)</TD><TD>14-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>AhCapp (ahcapp)</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Tracey Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>mist28 (mist28)</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Superbee</TD><TD>15-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Adelle </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>JanBB</TD><TD>16-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>mylife (Fennie)</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Rylee </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Quek Wei Lin</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Tattyhug (tattyhug)</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Yunbb (jaredmami)</TD><TD>17-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>eRnMum</TD><TD>18-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. June Tan</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>LynnChong</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>MomMe (mommy2be)</TD><TD>19-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Nathanael </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>babyling</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>icy</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. SC Yeoh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>mei (lu_meihua)</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Pooh25 (pooh25)</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>QQ (qqing)</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Yvonne Lim (ylim)</TD><TD>20-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Brien (Tan Jia Xi) </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Verene Ting (vereneting)</TD><TD>21-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Javier Sng </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Christie (phoenix_sky31)</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Klarisse Pang </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Luvv (luvv)</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. HY Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Steph77 (Stephanine)</TD><TD>23-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Zander Thng </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Fern Lim (bibi81)</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Elias Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>fishia</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Mrs Piggy Piggy (Evonne)</TD><TD>24-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>coconutz (coconutz)</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Prof Ho</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>wildcherry (Hazel)</TD><TD>26-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Babyshannon (babyshannon)</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Godsent (godsent)</TD><TD>27-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Evangeline </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>angelsky (angelsky)</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>calbee (calbee)</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Krystle Kee (krystle)</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Tan Hang Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>mcfluffy</TD><TD>28-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Celeste Keira Ng </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>baby26 (baby26)</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. PC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>#1 (Twins!)</TD><TD>Boy and Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>pinkstars (pinkstars)</TD><TD>29-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. LK Yap</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Isaac </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Jennifera (jennifera)</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Joyce (lj2)</TD><TD>30-Jan</TD><TD>Dr. TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>wlml2402</TD><TD>39478</TD><TD>Dr. AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>gintonic (gintonic)</TD><TD>39479</TD><TD>Dr. Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>kitsune_sg (Pauline)</TD><TD>39479</TD><TD>Dr. Judy Wong</TD><TD>KKH TPS</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>RaeAnne Teo Kay Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

someone asked abt the <font color="ff0000">beansprout pillow</font>. a...there is a slight delay on the naming sewing part, thus my friends can only get back to me on early-nov.

and for <font color="ff0000">gathering #2</font>, it's confirmed on 12-Dec. pls cfm ur attendance and mark in ur calendar, and start thinking of venues for chinese sit-down round dinner!
01) Meihua + Hubby x2
02) Kitsune
03) JanBB
04) violetIce
05) icy
06) chaye
07) fishia
08) Jacelyn
09) Lynn
10) Yen
11) QQ
12) Valencia
13) Mom2nat
14) Steph
15) babe
16) Mrs Piggy
17) Babyshannon
18) mylife

and <font color="ff0000">BP for Maternity Photoshoot by Foto-U!</font>, let me know if you are keen. BP not closed yet!</font>

Hi Jan Mum, I'm from Oct Mum. I have buy extra packets of herbs (about 15pkts) for bathing. I'm not sure any one interested. Selling at $1.50/pkt.
Interested Mum pls call me at 92789982.

thanks deerdeer for the info on sitz bath
happy.gif

my colleague say during labour, piles will worsen & get bigger cos we will push the piles out too! The stitches to heal plus the big piles sure will be very painful during confinement. I will tell my gynae during 5th Nov checkup.

JanBB,
yup that's the small yellow tablet. But i only took for one day last week. Then i thot to recover naturally but flu seem to worsen. Normally this tablet works for me but i didn't take daily so maybe no effects. Cannot take MC cos last week already MC for 2days due to heartburn, mild fever & sore throat lol
sad.gif
later kena fry cuttlefish lol...keke

I eat obmin, fish oil, and funny thing is my doc still ask me to eat folic le, so I still kuai kuai eat folic every day, wonder why.

The funny thing about my ger ger is that, when my hubby came back last week, she was so active the whole week, I felt as if she was punching me all the time, coz she was moving all the time. Now that my hubby went back, she is kuai kuai again, her movements all not so big and quite gentle now and also less frequent as compared to last week.

You mean, some of you can actually feel the baby moving and see the baby already? Wow, that sounds so amazing. I still cant really feel the shape of the baby in the my stomach, nor can I tell where is she exactly, coz i feel her all over.

angelsky,
As I know my girl head had already turned down, I can feel her backside when I pressed my tummy a little. Usually around my belly button ard. Though sometimes on the extreme right or left. When that happens, I feel quite uncomfy. Tummy will be out of shape. If you pay some notice, you will roungly know hows her position is like. Sometimes, I can see the heel against my tummy. Or she moving her backside from left to right. Haha....

Hi gals.. been quite some time since i last cm in to chat..busy with work.. think forgotten me already.. btw.. my edd 25jan, #2 boy, tmc, Dr kee.. update me on the table k.. =)

Can i join in for the gathering also?

about iron rich food, think dun take too much liver, as too much vitamin A is not good for the bb..

<font color="0077aa">mei,
the</font><font color="ff0000">beansprout pillow</font><font color="0077aa">estimate how much? incl personalize baby name. Show us photo once ready, don't have to bring it during gathering #2 unless some mummy wanna see the finished product material.</font>

Hi gals.. been quite some time since i last cm in to chat..busy with work.. think forgotten me already.. btw.. my edd 25jan, #2 boy, tmc, Dr kee.. update me on the table k.. =)

Can i join in for the gathering also?

about iron rich food, think dun take too much liver, as too much vitamin A is not good for the bb..

angelsky - my gynae also con't to give me folic & will con't until delivery. During my last visit , gynae told me where is my baby's current position.
i) head (thankfully he is heading down, hope stay put for another 2 mths ;)
ii) chest (the position when baby is having hiccups)
iii)legs (where i usually get his kicks).

U can check with ur gynae during ur next scan & roughly know what's your baby doing inside then ;)

Steph, same also thot the yellow med is veri effective cos one pill can make me veri drowsy last time. Maybe becos u reduce the dosage plus not enuff rest then it will take longer to recover ba. Take a short nap during lunch break?

Hi Steph
for flu u really muz rest and sleep a lot to recover. the yellow pill piriton is kinda strong med tat make u drowsy so tat u can sleep and rest ! I was also given piriton while I was 3 mth preggy wif flu.

JanBB,

ii)chest...what's the sound & sensation like when baby is having hiccups? I have this tock tock sound quite frequently but not sure what is it?

chaye/JanBB,
ya the flu medicine may cause drowsiness, will try to steal a nap if possible since boss oso away for seminar today!keke
happy.gif

Now Jurong industrial area raining...office very cold...stomach hungry...thinking what's for lunch...

hi ladies..jus went back to Sg for 3 days for my baby chkup. She's at 28wk and 4 days and weighing at 1,4kg! My gynae said it's slightly above the average weight...
sad.gif
Praying hard she wont be too big otherwise have to go for c-sect! Her head is already facing down now...but my gynae said will prob turn again...will see how.

I have this uncomfortable feeling the entire time at my ribcage, probably due to her head turning down and leg is up so i felt whenever i sat down, i have to sit real straight, otherwise, i felt like i cant breathe! Esp when i'm wearing bra.

Anyone from Mrs Wong's classes can try to ask her for her email? I missed 2 of her childcare and breastfeeding classes when my dad passed away, so would like to email her to ask her some questions...i do rem she mentioned something about emailing her if got questions..
happy.gif
Can anyone help?

Steph - Yes is that "tock tock" sound coming from same position. Gynae said is from their chest & is common for baby to get hiccups.

Also was advised to do a fetal movement count, at least muz feel baby movement for 10 times (at different timing, i.e many kicks at a time is consider 1 movement) within 12 hrs. If not, muz contact gynae immediately.

serious
happy.gif
so cute, everytime i got for scan I get to see what she is doing inside, but so far, she looks quite squashed up. kekeke. the last time, she was lying down, with her feet next to her head. hhahah.

i keep touching my stomach, but all I can feel is either firmness at night, all softness in the morning.

<font color="aa00aa">and for <font color="ff0000">gathering #2</font>, it's confirmed on 12-Dec. pls cfm ur attendance and mark in ur calendar, and start thinking of venues for chinese sit-down round dinner!
01) Meihua + Hubby x2
02) Kitsune
03) JanBB
04) violetIce
05) icy
06) chaye
07) fishia
08) Jacelyn
09) Lynn
10) Yen
11) QQ
12) Valencia
13) Mom2nat
14) Steph
15) babe
16) Mrs Piggy
17) Babyshannon
18) mylife
19) rachael_pang

mummies, pls pm me ur email/hp hor, in case need to contact you and also if ur hubby/kids are coming, pls do indicate too. tks!</font>

hi wildcherry,
how r u & baby doing? Did u still managed to hide yr small tummy well now?hee
happy.gif
i bet it must have grow! Show us yr tummy pic le...curious..keke

<font color="aa00aa">for the <font color="ff0000">beansprout pillow</font>, my friend came back with the prices. Pic will be posted once information available.

<font color="119911">Beansprouts pillow $18 incl 1 casing. embroidery charged at 60cts per alphabet, extra casing at $4 w/o embroidery.</font></font>

Hi MTBs,

Been reading but not posting as not much to say. Most of the fingers are being plastered as hubby worried after poking got infection. Realized white bread is really a killer for blood sugar, so mummies, do eat wholemeal or multi grain breads as it's lesser for blood sugar level. Don't be like me, to prick for blood 6 times a day. Hopefully I can reduce the number of poking after 2 weeks. Sigh.

haha, can't imagine all fingers got plaster. No need to put plaster la. My dad diabetic he dun put plaster on his fingers after every blood test.

Hi Wendyg,
I always tear them out after a short while coz feel very weird with plasters but hubby insist I put one after poking.

violetice, no need to put...just a small poke...wont bleed much..just press on...or adjust the needle bit bit

wont get infection one

Back