(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

Hi Hannah.

Ey.. do you have the msn thingy which I'll like to add you in.. Also bb blogs.. wana add as many bb blogs as I can lah...

Understand.. getting lazy.. me too. cant imgaine wroking. I didnt work whole nine months.. haha.. think I willl not be used to working then.. Thats why thinking of taking up ptime job as to have more time spent bodning with my son.... hahahaha
 


this is my little Danelle...
1336241.jpg
 
Audrey
Hahaha... your son really make me laugh, reminds me of tat MOCCA advert... Come see my bathroom and the matching green pipes!! HAHAHAHA.... YOu chose the right cover!

Godsent
Your girl is so sweet. I think I haven't seen her photo for a long time! So how are you coping??
Sorry, I dunno how to use MAC...

Hardly have time to come in nowadays... cos sent maid off, last week so many pple ill, now I sorethroat, backache... Aiyo... I think 2 kids enough liao, I old liao, can't take it! HOho...
 
Hi, <font color="0000ff">sassy</font>.

Loony tunes wipes sucks? Oh no!! Just bought 2 packs leh. Read on forum that some said not bad leh... Have not used yet coz now using my last pack of pigeon wipes.

<font color="aa00aa">Re: Baby rash &amp; Nappy rash</font>

My girl is still having rashes around her neck. Applied calamine lotion already but only gets a little bit better. Her nappy rash is worse!!! Not getting better... Her buttock feels very rough now. I am applying lots of desitin &amp; try changing diaper every 3 hrs liao...

Any advice or cream to remedy the above?
 
krystle
for neck rash, i keep my bb cool... i think mine's heat rash.
for nappy rash, air your bb's butt as much as u can. ie diaperless.
 
Re: Baby rash on neck
My girl has tat too, its cos her neck skin folds and she sweats. Wat we do was we wipe the area clean and dry it, then pat some bb powder to keep it dry.

Re: Nappy rash
My mom let my bb go bottomless for 2 to 3 days (only daytime) and apply a very thin layer of desitin. No more rashes on the 4th day.
 
Mommies, just want to check, how heavy is ur bb now? and how old are they?
My hubby just told me that my girl is 7+kg and she is only 2mth plus.
 
Seems like airing the buttock works for nappy rash. Will do that from tomorrow onwards. But problem is my gal pee very often... scared that she will make a mess... no choice...
 
to prevent diaper rash, even if no rash, continue to apply thin layer of desitin lor. thats wat i've been doing for both #1 and now #2 too. so u can prevent rather than cure.

sassy
i'm using macbook too. i right click by using 2 fingers to tap on the touch pad at the same time, instead of one. not sure if this works for u.

wendy
so if bb dont drink at all while u r at work, u dont worry? wont they STARVE!??
 
QQ/ Fern
She may look cute/pretty but getting naughtier dis days esp afternoon, cry n cry even though she wanna slp. I dunno is it due to the fact dat i bring her out shopping almost everyday until she used to shopping liao... Ya, my hubby n i love the name. at first, we r like u. afraid dat it has too many syllbus n diff to call esp for the old folks n nx time when she goes to sch... diff to spell her name.. scarly when she write her name for exam, gotta hand up the paper after she spells her name... hahaha.. but we still went ahead wif the name. sometimes call her Eve, my mom sometimes call her Evan.

QQ, i tot u wanted Huggies diapers.. n Goo.n wipes? if can get enuf orders, i'll place them liao..

Goo.n diapers order
1) Godsent (S size x 2packs)
2) Lynn ??
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

If can get enuf orders n order b4 our mtg, i can bring them when we meet...
 
Fern,
I added u in my msn.
I oso like u... quit my job once pregnant n has been Security @ home since!!! will try to look for a job fm nw onwards but not v active lah.

mom2nat,
after dat day's engorgement wif high fever, nw quite fearful.. will try to diligently pump every 4 - 6hrs.. and latch her whenever... but she NEVER clear my milk.. dat's y...
 
Hi,

I used Desitin orginal on my bb. However i find it hard to be remove during shower time. There is still a thin layer of coating. How do u all wash bb buttoks???
 
hi Fern

I have added you on my contact list. ;o)
Couldn't sleep well last night as my bb kept waking up every 1-2 hours. Maybe she has got growth spurt at night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm

I have my bb blog, but unfortunately its not for sharing in the public. so sorry..
I have checked your blog. Its so cute.

Christie: my bb gal is 7kg when she was 2 months and 3 weeks. Dr says its ok. so we are not worried about her weight. My gal is also chubby and very heavy to carry nowsaday.
 
hi mummies

So far, we have 10 mummies wld like to attend to the gathering on 19 April.
1. Hannah (East)
2. Babe (Novena)
3. Audrey (East)
4. Godsent (East)
5. Yen (North)
6. Fern Lim (North)
7. Sassy (East)
8. Superbee (can meet anywhere)
9. QQ (East)
10. Babyshannon (East)

are all of you ok with meeting at Kallang Leisure Park for dim sum??

Sassy: Huang Ting at Kallang Leisure Park serves good food?? ;o)

Or else, shall we meet at City Hall?
 
Godsent

Maybe you can pass for me a sample of Goon diaper when we meet? I want to try it out first before making decision to lobang with you. Good idea?

Any mummy got bb with rashes on the face? or baby acne? how to treat huh? headache....
 
Hi Verene,

Re: Yellow sticky mucus from eye
My boy got this last week &amp; I brought him to PD &amp; was given eye drop &amp; nose drop. PD said it started due to stuffy nose &amp; his tear ducts was blocked. That's why producing these sticky yellow stuff.
Did your boy get better today? If the mucus still coming back after you wipe off, think is better to bring him to PD. Also rem to use cotton wool with warm water to wipe his eyes to prevent infection.
 
babe: do you want to bring the poo and show PD better? my son 's poo got blood streak before and i brought to PD too, and it was due to anus tear.
 
hi JanBB,

thanks for ur reply. I brought him to GP (who attends to bb too)last night as my PD is closed. He mentioned that he has slight eye infection and gave some mild antibiotics. the mucus not so much after 2 dosage of medication. GP asked me to choose from eye cream and antibiotics, but eye cream messy so I chose the antibiotics loh.
 
Hi mummies,

If you dun wan to air the butts also can do another tat is to wear cloth diaper. I do that for my boy and his rashes reduces alot in 2 days...

Like to check does ur bb in between the rib cages sink down a bit? Cos i see my boy in between his 2 rib cages which is like our gastric area is sink down....
 
Hi Janbb,

My bb also have the same eye problem when he is young. After applying the eye drop will be fine. Just bear in mind to use sterile cotton wool to clean up the yellow dischange.
 
tongtong, went to see TMC parentcraft. The nurse couldn't identify, so ask PD. My own PD sick so the nurse went to get the opinion of another PD. He also dunno wat it is but it's not blood. Was saying if it was anything I ate. Was saying to send stool sample to test. Then another PD says shld not be a concern. So now I guess I can Juz monitor since he's still active as usual though napping abit more.
 
Wet ears
Any of your babies have wet ears? I find tat my boy's ears are wet often, esp the side the slept on. Whitish colour, can't be milk flowing form mouth to ear right???
 
Hannah, oh ur bb is big too like mine, phew now i am relieved. keke

babe, oh when i glance thru the picture, i tot someone posted a pic of curry rice....:p hehehe
i think it should be ok, cos right now bb only drinks milk and nothing else right?
 
yo yo...hows everyone?? Hope I have not been forgotten. Long story for my MIA. Ok...let me update a bit about myself. As maybe some of u can remember, my maid played me out juz two weeks before I am due. Then after I delivered, was so damn busy cos no helper and my elder one undergo a v v v BAD unsettled emotion due to the new member. It was so bad till I wanted to bring him to see a children psychologist. Then my elder one sick and passed the virus to the younger one who was then merely 3 wks old. Really can "ki siao". After that new maid came thinking I can "eng" a bit. Who knows, its another round of problems. My elder one rejects the maid and the maid kept stealing food to eat. As if we never give her food. She ate like a pig (sorry to say that). eg. ask her to cook lunch for herself cos I dont feel like eating. She cooked instant noodles with 1 slice of THREADFIND aka ngor her, 1 sotong (BIG one which cost me $5), half a chicken drumstick, 1 egg + veggie. And while I was out, she cooked half of a fish head to eat on her own. Finished my son 6 pkts of ribbena sweets and many many more things. My mum also suspected she stole her money. After that, I decided to send her back but who knows on my way to the agent to select a new maid, she actually ran away from my house. She went missing for a day. Well anyway, my new maid juz came in two weeks ago. So far so gd. I really pray I can have a better life now. Both my kids like this maid. Elder one will chat with her and she can read him story books. Doing more than juz taking care of him. As for the younger one, dont know for whatever reason whenever she gets cranky and the moment the helper calls her, she will smile. Maybe this is what we so called "fate"?? Furthermore, I gotten my mum to stay with me. With two great big helpers (I hope so), I am returning to workforce soon. Had been going for interviews and on hand got 3 offers but still considering which one to take. Very contradicting....want $$ but dont want stress. Hehe... where got such thing on earth ah??!!!

My bottle introduction to my girl is really difficult. She would rather stave for 8-9 hrs than to drink from the bottle. Even the PD sulate my girl. Hehe...Its been more than a wk. But, she still not drinking well. In the evening when I latch her on, aiyo....she kept sucking and sucking. So much so till kept vomitting. But if I dont latch, she will cry and cry. Headache!!! Hmm...My girl quite bak bak. At 2 mths, she was slightly above 6kg. Heng ah, got a bit of reserve. If not this bottle intro she will be v skinny liao.
 
valencia
glad things are working out for u... was wondering where u went.

michelle
starve lor.. he fat la. born 4.5kg. heehee
but today not bad, he took abt 60-70ml each time fr bottle. So i guess i'm sticking with NUK wide necked. Now gotto stock up on the teats.. #1 Medium for milk.

mom2nat
could it be regurgitation that flowed fr the mouth to the ear?

babe
wow what a big poo. My boy will poo like that if he misses 1-2 days poo.
 
Wendyg, I also dunno what happen. These 2 days he poo like that, 3x yesterday (not so big ones) and so far 1x this morn. Juz wonder where all the black stuff come fm.

Aiyo, my nipples still sore, the left one like burning away..

christie, u v imaginative hor? ke ke
 
valencia, haha, no thank u. But heng, just now i didnt buy curry rice, cos i was eating my lunch when i glance thru the pictures....keke.

babe, hee..no lah..cos i page up very fast so only glance and did not see clearly.

oh ya, do u guys realise that u have short term memory? or at times like tend to forget things? I do, like before going to work my mom will ask me to buy certain things, but everytime i will forget to buy 1 or 2 items that she told me. And my memory used to be superb, really, i can remember all my customer names, address and their usual orders.
 
forgot to mention something I saw in my GP clinic last night. While I was still in the GP's room, suddenly, the clinic asst opened the small window and alert the doc that a bb is having fits. Just nice, we finish our consultation and we quickly walked out to let the bb go in. I saw the bb (think shld be ard 5-6 mths or so) shaking in the grandma's arms. the grandma puts her finger in the bb's mouth. kinda freak me out. hope the baby is fine now. I heard crying while waiting for medicine.
 
Valencia,
Wow..Very exciting maternity leave.
#1 see psychologist? What was the advice given?

Your runaway maid story is hilarious. I also have the same problem. My #1 does not like the new maid. Every day complain and complain about how unhappy he is with the maid. Really hard to find one that will fit with the family.

I really peifu your number 2, rather starve for so many hours than to drink from bottle. I'm still trying. Some days ok, some days bad.

Wendyg,
Now I experiencing drop in milk supply. Any rememdy ah??
 
Hi ladies,

Finally can log on today. Been busy. My son has been cranky whole day and not drinking well.

anyone's baby taking Enfalac A+?

btw, anyone's baby eating Enfalac A+. Today is the 2nd time I gave my son Enfalac A+. Just like last time, he vomitted out on his bed while taking his nap. This is the 2nd time already. First time after taking Enfalac A+ also vomitted out big time in his cot.

Is it because my son is not tolerant of FM or just this brand? He has been taking EBM since he was borned, only taken once or twice FM.

Anyone experienced this b4? Pls advise. Thanks!
 
ahcapp
my boy has been taking some feeds of enfa for first 2 weeks @ hosp &amp; home while waiting for my bm, and now last feed also. He doesn't throw up.
 
valencia
welcome back!!! Your story damn cham...i know back then it's no laughing matter, but i really find it damn funny the way u describe she eats! Damn big eater! i read to my hubby he also cant believe it. Btw, u going back workforce ah? i tot u SAHM? Vernice go 8-9 hours hunger strike? *faint* cannot iimagine rylee doing that!
sad.gif


wendy
i tried the adiri bottle on Rylee liao. mission fail. Dunno is it becos i tried it using EBM added with a some very very diluted pao shen into it becos the day after i gotta bring her for her 5in1 jab. So maybe it taste weird? My mom say probably not. Dunno whether to cry or laugh at her intelligence for recognising bottles. But then again, will try again and again.

Blackbatz
how did u know how much ur bb drink since u're direct latch and bb refuses to take bottle? I see u saying 100ml, sometimes 40ml, etc.

Christie
YES! I do find my memory getting bad. Like a whole lot jus got wiped out! Short-term also, very easily forget things hubby told me.

Yday jus brought Rylee for her 3rd month checkup. She is now 71cm and 7.09kg! Given 2 jabs, one 5in1 and the other Pneumococcal. See the way the PD jab into her fleshy thigh, i damn heartpain, cos it was like direct poke in and not like our adults "angle-slide" in one. She cry when the PD jabbed, then stop. but at night, altho no fever, she was cranky, cry until vomit!
sad.gif
 
wendyg

My hb thinks i didn't add correct amt of water so that FM was maybe too concentrated. =( Will try again 1 last time another day. If still throw up, I will need to switch to another FM liao. *sigh*
 
ahhhhh, so blur one meh.
kekekeke.
just remember that FM is always in multiples of 30ml of water. Count out loud how many scoops u add &amp; dun get distracted.
if your baby can guzzle your ebm fr bottle, why bother with FM?
 


wendyg

Ok, i experiemented just now. I too concerned about dissolving the lumps that I forgotten that AFTER adding the powder, the total vol of the milk should be MORE than 150ml! *knock my own head* So maybe the milk is a bit too concentrated? Was doing the 1 part hot water + 2 part cold water to get the right temp at that time. Excuses excuses....

Me going back to work in 1 week's time. Need back-up plan in case my supply drops. Highly stressful workplace man. *shake head*

Will give Enfalac 1 more try next week.
 

Back
Top