(2008/01) Jan 2008 MTBs

hello mummies,
supposed it's lunch time now, quick hi before we head to the pool later for class.

Any mummies still develop the kids' photos? Seems like a waste of money right now, only intend to develop those for display or to be given...

pixel,
good luck in your flat searching, didn't know flats in JE in such a high demand, when we were looking for new place, we practically viewed more then 30 units :p

luvv
thanks for the flat searching encourgement. me n hb after 2 weeks of searching, more or less know how "little" the market is liao for JE

btw, i still develop but i do it once every half yr, and i develop like 200pcs to hit min for 20cents per 4DR
i will distribute ard 25% to my mom (she likes to keep her grandchildren's photos) and the rest i keep in albums and selected some i pin to my work-wall. my work-wall is full of x's pics

hmmmmmmmmmm
meaning if i have #2 then will overspill....jialatz

pixie,

meaning if u hv #2, u shd ask yr boss for a room, not a work-desk
happy.gif

Luvv,
ME. We still develop photos. About 100 selected photos for each month. All photos keep nicely in the albums. We have 1 bookshelf of photo albums. I love photos. Softcopies not as nice as hardcopies :)

Steph,
Take care! Have a good rest and tomorrow will be a better day!

Yippee, just got my iPad from my hubby as a belated bday gift and since it arrives in may, suddenly become bday/mother's day gift

hi hi !

Has anyone of you been to Bintan Nirwana or Bintan Lagoon with their kids ? Anything for kids there to enjoy har ? Tot of bringing my kids there during Jun holiday.

I've tried Club Med but fully booked for standard rooms. Left Deluxe Terrace which is $3400 for a family of 4 leh.. so EX hor

Luvv, Kam, I always develop photos too. Nothing like the good old hard copies for easy browsing.
happy.gif
Also good when I lose the soft copies lor. At least got hard copies, sob sob. :p

Chaye, I wanted to go but never tried. QQ went before I remember.

Loud thunder now and RaeAnne just slept 15mins ago. So afraid she will wake up cos I'm busy now trying to recover data from my memory card. :p

mylife,
so nice of ur hb! envy man! with a new gadget, even harder to sleep liao lor :p ur insomnia better already?

mylvera,
iphone lar, now even "lao" auntie also using, so how can we lose out to them rite? hehe :p

luca,

haha i dun mind being older den "lao" auntie ... i jz cannot use my fingers to touch screen ... still prefer keypad n stylus? haha mayb cos my fingers are fat... so tough to use touch phone. even my current phone, i oso use stylus n sms use keypad :p

pauline

QQ been to nirwana ? ok I chk wif her.

mylife
wah can post a pix of your ipad here ? havent actually seen one yet leh :p

mylife
wah!!!!!! iPAD!!! super upgrade wor!!
u got ipad and i only can only afford to buy normal sanitary pads...bleah
haizzzzzzz
bu tong ren bu tong ming

Halo Mummies, I have a focus group discussion looking for 3 growing on milk brands user, they are Nestle Nespray, Abbott Grow and Dumex Dugro. You will be paid $100.00 cash after the session. Any one keen? Kindly sms me your details e.g. brand use, age of babies or kids (1 year old to <6 years old), your name etc.. to my hp 97640028.

luca
figure of speech lah. i see the black background i very de sianz, last time my jbroken iphone looks nothing like an iphone, the background changes wallpaper every 10seconds (like those samsung, nokia phones etc), customised icons etc

Oops, I remember wrongly. Sorry. :p

Woo hoo!!! Finally recovering my 640 photos using ZAR freeware though it was very slow and tedious. Thanks everyone.
happy.gif

pixie,
oic. there'll always be limitations in a phone, u cant have the best of everything mah. if change, which hp u wana switch to?

Mylvera,
I can join your club... still using normal flip phone... Have to wait until NOV then can upgrade woh...

Mylife,
iPad, wah nice gadget there... then can do away laptop liao bah... I seen the actual thing in UK, very sleek indeed...

Re: Printing photos
That day hubby was suggesting that coz so far we don't keep hard copies... Coz we just bought a new printer so can print from there... quality not bad lah. He is afraid one fine day the HD crash and that is it!

luca
dunnooooooooooooooooo
so used to the iphone liao, wil be crippled if i go back to symbian, andriod or winmo

fedup liao, go and buy a old hp with no colour, camera, etc hurhur back to old roots

krystle
then u become like my fren:
buy HDD-A to backup PC HD
buy HDD-B to backup HDD-A
buy HDD-C to backup HDD-B
so on and so forth

so hilarious

Chaye,
I went Bintan Nirwana before but that was years back and w/o kids leh... So I don't know how to advise you... But there was not much of activities for kids back then... the normal scuba diving, beach ball games, golf.... I went for archery and air-rifle coz thrown in free into the package.

Pixie,
wah, never ending back up leh... like that is the point right? But that is what my hubby is doing now.. hahhaha...back PC HD, then have 2 other portable HDD...

Just saw the recovered pics, some are cropped halfway and all of them are mixed up, not by earliest date and time. Think it will take me weeks to plough through and reorganise cos I don't remember which came first. Faint! :p

Krystle, yup, I'm going to copy all into my portable HDD after this incident. :p

krsytle,
I am very worried for our precious photos. So I print hardcopies + copy to a portable HDD + burn on a DVD + upload onto multiply + upload onto Picasa (and blogger). Kekeke, very the kiasu hor :)

pixie,
i think dats even worst than using iphone :p

mylvera,
yes i am. even if im not, i cant play now leh, no access to games during working hours. SUX!

finally end of the day liao! it's Wednesday tmr! yeah! not that I am having anything on tmr but very tired .. daily count down ..

yeah end of the day!
tmr is last day of the work week - thur im working from home, fri im on leave
another long weekend of rushing around wor

luca
thanks for the concern, ur right, my hubby also worried my insomnia will be worse if i bring the iPad into the bedroom

chaye
i took a pic but hor, havent upload into my computer

pixie
it's my birthday gift shared by hubby and partially sponsored by my sister this year. Hehe. I'm a BIG fan of all the "i" gadget, iphone, iMac, everything "i" hehehehhe

Back