2007 Buangkok Mom??

Hi Wan,
Ya, non-academic enrichment for us too!
happy.gif

Jx's w Elite Wushu.
Here's its site: http://www.elitewushu.com/

That's the official age.
happy.gif

Jx started at 5.5yo & he has a 4yo classmate in his grouping. That boy is really talented.

adeline.. haiz.. i tink i'll stick to the childcare then.. 2-3hrs kinda short for me.. like you said.. no time.. and very tiring...

gals.. any idea wat is the ideal age for kid to learn swimming?

May,
Normally those swimming lesson they start teaching at 4yrs old. Too young for ayden la.
Vamiga,
Gg to ccll at e new cherie hearts at northstar.

Hi May,
From my observation during Jx's hol swim class where there were newcomers every wk, 6-7yo is quite ideal for starting swimming lessons. Earlier than that, usually will abandon after a few lessons, if can even stop crying & complete the 1st. Of cos, there r v confident young swimmers like Jx's ex cc mate who can pass her bronze test b4 7yo.
happy.gif

I didn't start them on swimming early cos I'm not a swimmer myself. but I found that most Pri school has swimming class as their PE lesson now

vagima.. ya.. i realise tat swimming class don't start early.. but i'll definitely let him learn once he is of the rite age! =)

adeline.. yest ayden kanna bitten by a classmate on the face.. haiz.. guess its common in childcare.. but i was so surprised tat its on the face.. not hand.. alamak.. the marks still there lor.. see liao.. gek sim...

May,
Then did u complain to teacher? wow, e kids so fierce bite face very serious ler must make noise. Tell adyen to be more fierce dun let pple bully him. Ask him to stick to amber she can be very fierce one. Dun think pple will get to bite her.
Ger11,
U looking for weekend class? hmmm... my son went to global art but is for 4yrs n above so that is out. How abt zoophonics? u tried that? Or want to try I can Read? they teach phonics 2.5 can start already. Or julia gabriel? at forum quite ex last time my gal went there once a week. $900 for a term.

adeline.. how to make noise?! i jus tell them to be more careful lor.. aiz.. gd leh.. amber knows how to protect himself..
i so surprised to know tat he is bitten on the face lor.. not the hand.. ugly leh.. now still got the marks.. grrr

zoophonics good huh? i wan to let ayden attend weekend class too...

shirui is attending GUG (got zoophonics) on sundays since 14mths.. she started wkday playgroup this year and we are thinking if we want to stop her gug coz din wan her to feel tired =(

slimz.. will she? i think GUG's zoophonics is good leh.. i tink ayden is kinda slow in his talking leh.. not tat he dun talk.. but when he dun understand.. he keep parroting..grrr...

may, i was worried she would be tired ..but abit bu she de to let her stop gug coz she enjoys it, is picking things up from there and likes the teachers there too.. so we r still tinking abt it ..
u can bring ayden for trial class? there is oso a zoophonics sch itself (ut i cant rem the location..) gug 'buys' the zoophonics rights to teach in their classes ..
heard frm a fren dat over @ the zoophonics sch, alphabet song is sang to the sounds of the words ..like instead of the "ABC", its "Ah, Ber, Ce..."

Hi May,
Poor Ayden! Put aloe vera to prevent infection?

Hi Ger11, 2.5yo drawing (Jb's still more like scribbling leh...:b) & alphabets think can just DIY. Jx used to attend Mygym ard 2.yo then. http://www.mygym.com.sg/

Hi Wan,
Nan Chiau Pri doesnt hv swim class lor.
sad.gif

But he is already so tired after sch so i dint let him continue after his hol swim class.

vamiga, what time is nan chiau hours? I only know they start at 7.30am because my carpark exit always jammed if I leave at that time. how is Jx adapting to Pri sch life?

may, jux an update on gug.. the class which sr is attending in the coming new term (starting in march) will be without parent.. currently its single parent... sr's slot is 1130 - 1pm and i understand that the sun 930 -11 is also no parent accompanied..

i din ask wor .. but the teachers had assessed the current students and think that the kiddos r ready for no parents accompany. It seems that their current sunday 930am class wich is oso no parents is full (12 pax) liao so they had to convert our class to no parent as well (tink there had been more queries for non parent classes than the parent accompanied classes..)
currently they learn zoophonics (26 alphabets), a 3-lettered word, mandarin, project work (art&craft, sci, motor skills etc). going forward they will learn two 3-lettered words, for mandarin will learn the chinese strokes and for project will b more chim projects (more science based..)

try for a trial class first lor .. get a slot that he's most attentive? act to me i prefer parent accompanied coz her wkday classes no parent liao, me jux wan to take part in her learning process .. i prob will linger ard during break times etc, make my presence felt =P

Hi Wan,
Nan Chiau is partially single session now, so P1 & 2 is 1-6.30pm. Heard might convert to 100% single session in 2012.
happy.gif
Timing might change then.

Jx has settled down into the routine quite well, except v tired at the end of the day as he wakes up ard 7am+, usually bcos of Jb's playing early in the a.m.

downtown east.. but the chalet v small leh.. actualy i dun wanna chalet.. coz dun wan to stay over ma..

gals.. do u all know if anchorvale got any area suitable for birthday party?

Hi May,
Anchorvale CC has a roof top terrace, quite nice in the evening.
happy.gif
Can consider multi-purpose hall if u need the air-con.

hb dun wan to use the pavilion.. coz he says.. idea of having it at other plc... is to avoid the cleaning up.. keke.. so u knw.. if ppl wan to come up.. we cant say no mah...

vagima.. tat sounds nice.. i'll go take a lookie ....

May, I meant explorerkidz at downtown east. They have bday party. If u want anchorvale, then macdonalds bah. Other venues need to arrange separate catering

hmmm.. there is a brewbaker's kitchen n bar at anchorvale .. my HB's fren is inviting us there to his boy's #1 BD ..
i duno how is the place like at all, nvr been there b4. the party will b on 21st feb, if you can wait till then for my comments?

sure slimz.. do let mi knw how's it! =)

wan.. hb prefers an enclosed area.. he worried kids will wander off.. kiasi daddy..

Enclosed? Indoor playground is enclosed ah...very fun for the kids. We attended 1 bday party there. After party, they can stay on to play

Brewsbaker has nice resort ambience. It is facing the river side. Hope the hoarding is down after the fruit park is completed. View can be quite nice. Used to go there w colleagues. Set lunch is worth it. Not sure abt bday packages tho

wan.. enclosed.. but i tink the parents will be bz running ard chasing after the kids lor.. v tiring leh.. coz i brought ayden there once..soooo tiring lor.. lol

cannot leh.. coz i went there wif him.. those bigger kids..keep pushing him.. v rough lor..

btw, any1 got gd condition walker tat you dun need liao? i tot of getting a spare one for megan.. put at my plc.. then no need to bring the walker here and there...

may, u want walker ah. how tall is megan? my BIL's son abit too tall, so cannot 'fit' in new walker. so I brought my old 1 for him. I check for u?

slimz, cruise is organised by Anchorvale CC. I am thinking of making payment this fri. let me know if u r interested

depends on which type rm (with/ without view/ balcony). ranges from $308-$407/pax, excluding land tours which I dun intend to join. stopping over at Malacca at 7am and KL at 2pm.

have u been on star cruise? my exp was many years back when I was in sec school. so not sure what to expect and what children's facilities available

wan.. megan is abt 60cm? cant remember..
u see how much ur BIL selling the walker.. i dun realli need gd walker or new one worh.. old one also can.. its jus a spare walker to put at mum's plc..

60cm should be ok. I think his 1yo already abt same height as meimei. meimei only 84cm. I pass to u tonight, if possible. can u sms me ur hp? my contact all jumbled up after changing hp

May,
U should have ask me earlier. I spring cleaning throw my walker liao. Still in good condition. Too bad if not can give u. Both my kids dun like to sit walker.

halo mummies, dun mind me join here for chat...staying at Atrina
happy.gif

My girl is 10.5 month old, gng to put her at Faith's IFC next month..any of ur babies there?

wan i haven got the chance to discuss with hb.. he been working till ultra late the past two nites .. if gg will sms you =D

slimz, no worries. we will be making payment tonight. if u r interested, I can send you more details after we settle at AVCC.

may, let me know if u want the walker. arrange thru hp (u have my no right?) It is quite new, gift to my BIL at bb 1st month. bb is using the old walker. we have 3 walkers now! anyone want playpen?

Back