(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

jeelo, congrats.. why wait another week for appt wor? go earlier lar.. hee.. dun need keep us in suspense oso .. =P

we gg HK end of this mth.. borrowed a bb carrier from Constance, tink i will come back with ultra muscular arms carrying my 11kg sack ard for 4 days .. =S

eve, i tink so wor.. we were suppose to be on the same week. They called me last tues asking if I'm ok for last sat slot. I agreed on the spot, coz knowing dey r alwys so full, better take tis offer, else duno will ve to wait till when b4 dey call me up again.. mabbe u wanna call dem up and ask?
we prob will sign sr up for sunday classes for the coming term (april - june).. let her try out 8 classes..

thanks ladies... ya ya.. slimz.. sleepless nite last nite. i just made appt to see her today nia. just wanted some assurance everything is okay.

Hi mummies... long time no "see" wor... kekekke

Time flies so fast...our babies able to talk and walk etc leow....

My baby gal know how to say some words... hi-5 (with action), bag, maaa, paaa, baaa (for pee-ka-poo), ball, throw, yi (aunty) etc... she also walk like a drunkard kekeke so cute hor.... but so scared that she will stumble and fall...

her teeth stop at 6 (4top, 2bottom) seems like the rest of the teeth stop popping liao neh... is it the same ur babies?

Seems like my baby will have cough and flu once a mth... sometimes need to use inhaler, drink medicine etc... so poor thing. recently she is having hard hard poo with blood. PD oni say has to change diet... dirnk more water, glucose, fruits... i check with him whether change milk powder does help, he said not really wor... mummies wat do u think? will change milk powder improve her hard stool? She always wail, scream when pooing... theres one time asked her wanna poo poo, she replied scared wor (hand patting her chest).. so heart pain...

jeelo! all will be well!!! happy for u!!!!!!!
phy, i just sent susu to childcare. now resting wif a vengeance! aiyo... bo chap my boss. i din even bother to go 4 our dept training ystd cos susu's childcare is closed. :p

slimz...
ok. i think it's becos i indicated my preference as 4pm class. maybe till now no slot. now busy looking 4 reno, don't know got the time to bring him down.

Jeelo congrats!!!!!!!! wah so many mummy preggie liao ah
happy.gif

Slimz,
Eh, Kyrell din really 'chat' with Dr Tay but he was looking at the toys in her room and saying them aloud hehe... he very ji zha lah :p

congrats jeelo

angie, same here! got preg with my no 2 while exclusively breastfeeding. period never came back so didn't know till 11wks preg. =P

mik supply dropped drastically after i got preg. and yup yup..tiring!

yup... had to cos my milk supply dropped and when my boy suckle he got frustrated.

gynae said for some ppl, milk supply decrease is normal

GUG: haaa.. tink we parents will enjoy more than our kiddos =P

sr learnt someting new from my mum recently.. my mum was sneezing the other day and sr started imitating her .. and now whoever sneezes, sr will sneeze too..

oh jeelo u oso still bf-g huh? i read from Kellymom's webby, its actually do-able, they call it tandem feeding .. but ultra shiong for mummy lor ..

GUG: Great to know that all mummies who attend the class and enjoyed it lot!!

Stef's project at GUG on last Sunday is Play dough, home made by sch, is made by plan flour and colouring, dun have the chance to ask the teacher wat col contain is that.

It seems safe for kids, and i like the colour is so nice...

sunshinesummer, ya.. we went for the sat trial class and proj time was doughplay.. oso liked the color leh.. the one i got was food dyes.. color veri dark de.. but then, sr din seems to mind =P
mabbe u help ask the gug teacher next week can??

deerdeer, my sr went for the jab last wed.. normally before jabs my mum will make barley for sr .. but for mmr, doc says the effects come 1week after ... till now still no c any effects on sr .. *cross fingers*

Hi there,

I've started working (*sob* *sob* no more SAHM), thus less time to come in here n catch up with everybody.

Wow, so many mummies pregnant again. Congrats!

Think Kaylen really makes us scared of having any more kids. Also, the older one started primary sch n is giving us a different set of worries. Just the other day, both my hb n me were at our wits end abt the kids. Both of us r mentally and physically tired.

Kaylen hasn't put on much weight since we came over. She's still weighing 10.4kg. Her appetite not very good here leh. HB is taking care of the kids now, he says Kaylen eats a lot in the day but I don't see much growth. Probably she's too active.

Kaylen only manages a few works like "pa", "ma", "mum". She communicates by pointing out what she wants. She screams (very sharp n loud) if she can't get what she wants, esp towards her elder sis.

Kaylen has 8 teeth in front (4 on top, 4 below) n 4 molar teeth behind (1 on each side for both upper n lower). So she has this gap betw the front teeth n back molar teeth. Any babies here also like this?

hi all,
Thanks again. yea.. saw gynae today. It's just very very tiny sac, can't measure yet. 2wks later then see again. hope everything goes well.

I tried gainIQ today. Morning I latched on. Then during breakfast time, this morning he drank about 90ml with bread. Afternoon he drank about 90ml also with bread. Then he asked to latch on at about 6pm. Had dinner at about 7pm then pumped in 200ml gainIQ at 8.30pm. He finished all! This afternoon oso, My gynae suggested that I should wean him off soon. I didn't latch him on at all tonight. He's practically crying his eyes out for about 20min in his cot. before lying down to sleep. I pumped a bitI had an earful from my mum after that... Uggghhhh... Anyway, Felt kinda emotional just to decide to let him drink FM. Dunno le .. the feeling is weird.

congrats jeelo! yeah, the weird feeling of letting your baby drink FM after BFing for so long, i also had it. But, you'll be fine after a while. And Shawn will also look forward to his FM in the bottle. Trust me, he'll get excited when he sees his milk bottle full of milk ;P

coco,
yah, L will nag (i think she's nagging lah) by making lots of noise. She can say aiyoh, so it will be something like this "aiyoh, ueh-ueh-ueh-ueh. oooo, oooo, eh eh eh" But I notice she does this only when she's in familiar places or she doesn't know pple are watching her. hahaha.

slimz,
so you will be signing SR up for GUG classes? Where? The Suntec branch?

deerdeer,
I dun think can delay MMR jab. It's a compulsory jab. Today is the 5th day after I brought L for her MMR. Fever (if any) shd come 5 to 12 days after the jab. So, i'm crossing my fingers. My cousin's DD didn't get fever. Instead, some lymph nodes at her feet swelled (I think something like that).

hen,
L has the same "problem" as Kaylen. Her molars (both sides) are breaking through. But no canines yet, so there's this gap between the molars and the incisors. I didn't worry about it (maybe I'm boh chup? haha), coz I thot that's just the way it will grow. ooops...hehs.

Mummies giving Gain IQ,
do you find that there's a lot of bubbles in the bottle, after they finish drinking? I never had this issue with Mamil Gold or Nan...

Hi CSI_Fan

Had been giving my boy Gain IQ and before that Similac as well...most of the time, there would be bubbles in the bottle after drinking. But I have seen no bubbles in the bottle as well..

If you are using Avent bottles, the manufacturer would say yeah, that's how colic is prevented...air gets trapped inside the bottles instead of our bbs..

Erm, I think the bubbles form due to the speed or way our bbs drink?...hehe...actually, I'm not sure too... :p

Bubbles
I noticed that Similac will have more bubbles when drinking. Jr switch to Friso since 6mths.. Friso milk wont have the bubbles n dissolves easily.

it is not me who ask to delay MMR
happy.gif
anyway.me bringing her on her 15mths la
happy.gif

by the way .. me also pregnant.. due end may/early june.. anyone the same?
happy.gif

deerdeer CONGRATS ya!

Aiya its me who say want to delay the MMR. cannot delay har... ehmm.... my gal already passed 15mths neh... maybe go before mth end bah.

Similac and gain has lots of bubbles de. My mum always asked me y theres so many bubbles in the milk bottle. I thought also that the air is trap inside to prevent colic. But my nephew drinks Enfa using avent bottles dun hv such problems de. Theres no bubbles de neh.

alamak...

pai seh deerdeer. Me blur blur...(after coming back to work from leave yesterday. hahaha). sorry...

congrats deerdeer!!

jeelo, oh...ok lah. close enough. hehs...

re bubbles in milk...yah lorh. I use Avent with other brands of milk, also boh bubbles. So strange...why only Abbott's milk have bubbles. hahaha...

wow wow wowww..congrats to all pregnant moms..i see all of u hv been working hard despite e recession! hahaha.. v v big congrats. we def need such good news amidst e gloominess! =)

my son drinks enfa (still on stage 2)...haven't switched him to switch 3 yet. But enfa has lotsa bubbles too. Using avent bottle.

Want to ask, which stage 3 milk do u recommend? And problems pooing for enfagrow?

deerdeer
no neh... dun hv appointment for my gal neh.. PD oni say MMR during 15mths but din ask me to book appoinment.

daffy, my nephew drinking enfagrow... dun hv poo poo porblem. my gal drink gain... on her 14mth have poo poo problem wor. now hv poo poo problem... duno whether to change milk powder

slimz,

After stopped work for coming to 3yrs, a bit sianz. I miss the kids n spending time doing things wif them. And can't go shopping or go out wif frens in the afternoon anymore.

crystalz,
is it? dunno leh. the polyclinic doc told me cannot delay...at most is the following mth take kinda thing. not take exactly when they turn 15 mth, but shdn't wait longer than 1 mth after 15 mth...anyway, since we got the appt, just go lorh. haha. no need to think. hehs...

Back