(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

Bluelily - don't panic. We have the same EDD. I also don't get many 'signs' except for BH and aches in my legs. Just don't have real pre-labour signs. I'm starting leave followed by ML on 17Dec. Just have to endure for 2 more weeks at work ... meanwhile, do all the handover and tie up loose ends on ongoing projects. Think positive! Smile

Belle & Blue lily

, not true leh, I'm off work now, EDD on 25 Dec... very boring staying at home.. though hubby also around to keep me company, the waiting is horrible!! Furthermore, seeing so many have popped made me so envious...

Blue lily, me too.. this week only wk 37... still got many days to go... hard to sleep well also..

Jasmine, stay calm yeah
happy.gif
Enjoy the last days of preggie till you pop, later your topics will change to bf etc etc
happy.gif

those of us whose EDD at month end can only watch the actions of mummies popping one by one.. haha

Anyone knows how roughly how long it'll take for cervix to dilate if baby's fully engaged? My baby was already engaged last mon.

phy, both u and ur HB are teachers ah? Off work in Dec...so cool.
happy.gif

Gynae told me to go back to work. She said the walking ard will be good and helps dilation and labour (I guess it's some form of exercise lah...). My EDD is this Friday, and I'm still in office...hahaha. Stay at home also got nothing to do...

Baked_bean,
It's hard to say...coz for my cousin, all the 3 kids...fully engaged, but she never dilated. Only dilated when induced delivery.

so many cute bbs!

last nite nvr zzz at all, this morning cant even zz well, chiam, later going for my check up, dono can tong or nt, ahhaa!

phy, ya, very boring staying at home right, maybe i shld start doing my craft work where i finish halfway,
happy.gif

congrats to all mummies who have delivered!

missylan
haha .. u made it to top 20!
happy.gif

looking at so many adorable babies, i can't wait to pop also. i'm in my 38 week but gynae din check my cervix so dunno whether dilated ...

belle, at least you are still quite mobile. Can go do some xmas shopping. hehe

val, ur leave period similar to mine. Trying to make use of the 2 days public hol rite? haha.

phy, I rather stay at home leh. If still can walk normally I wont mind coming to work.. still can shop ard. But now really sianz. Nowadays always mc.. quite used to zobo at home liao. Getting lazy. Ya loh, we can only see other mummies popping 1 by 1, and slowly wait loh.. :p

CSI_fan: Huh? Nvr dilate? OH no!!! Think i'm gg crazy liao! Maybe I'll do squats tonite to see if it helps!!!

This week is my last day at wk too and I hope baby comes soon so I wont be bored to death at home.

fairylander,

Thanks..I will be going down to see him again later..Hopefully he can come home..me misses him like crazy.

Baked Bean,

Think dilation also not accurate one..like my case, I was dilated at 3cm at 37 weeks, but in the end, still have to c-sect becos pelvic bone too small..So dun be too obsessed with it..

As for my #1, after my waterbag burst, dilated 1cm after 4 hours. Then more intense contraction, 7 hours more to fully dilated cervix.

Phy: Heehee.. but i hope i can niu at home.. a bit first.. jus in case bb pop out earlier..then i tottally no chance to SLP in liao.. heehee..

miss those days can eat and slp... slp after meal is really cool.. heehee... mk mi sound like pig isn't? Heehee...

Bluelily: I also hope nothing much will change though.. can still run and jump.. heehee... but i hope no change till then.. Christmas shopping, cannot la.. pretty broke liao...

Preparing to clear my work.. got a bit of prob cos no one taking over me though..then die liao lo.. sian... thinknig how to not do work from home if i m on ML...

higgledy,
aiya, that undersheet oso chargeable?! might as well bring our own hahaa did you opt for the confinement food? Does it come with the longan tea? means hubby oso eat confinement food one or he can choose something else?

did you drink water during your stay? think my mum would kill me if she finds me me drinking water

hen,

yet to decide which gynae... wat time is yr appt with dr tee? i'll be seeing him later in the afternoon too. going for my doppler test then see him after tat.

hen,

my personal opinion staying in A1 ward kkh... it sucks... they do have a toiletries kit and bathing towels. the so called "companion bed" also not comfortable, your poor DH will need to suffer. service was bad, i pressed on the emergency button and was only attended to 10 mins later.

CSI, ya lor.. normally this p eriod of the year we'll go travelling then come back to many meetings and planning for next year's work.. This year can't travel due to BB's pending arrival so kinda bored at home... Trust me, I'm so used to being bz at work... doing nothing for long is quite torturous...
happy.gif
Of course I'm thankful for the rest b4 BB comes out... But, there's like no purpose in waking up daily leh... haha
happy.gif
Hubby bz packing house and fixing things, I can only watch and surf net..

Belle, at first I also enjoyed the lazing at home feeling.. but this week strange leh, a little bit depressed leh... like feeling a bit useless.. Most friends have flown off for their holidays already while I'm stuck in singapore haha.. Then bosses also stopped involving me in meetings, asked me to rest... *sigh* think I'm just whining..

Linda, wow, craft work, hmm, give me ideas.. Maybe I should attempt to sew bedsheet for BB..

Bluelily, I shop also can get depressed leh, so many nice clothings yet can't buy yet haha... can only see my sisters fit into nice dresses.. then walking too much cause quite a bit of ache also...

Hi mummies,

For mtb have a smooth and fast delivery.
happy.gif

For mummies jia yu!!

Long time I dun login as well. Been busy expressing milk as bb doesn't want to latch and have to express every 3 to 4 hrs. So pretty tired. Now moreover with cl's help still not so bad as was nursing my c-section wound, at least now the pain is no longer there.

But now busy with hands on e.g. learning how to bath, feed, carry the bb from cl. Luckily she is very willing to teach.... 2 more weeks I will be on my own. Hopefully the transition is fine....
Guess every mummy can do it, I believe I should do fine.
happy.gif

Hi Tan Leng Leng,

I have replied u. If you want I can link u up with my cl.

PHY: Yup, i got the same feeling.. depressed over my size.. oh man.. been thinknig of all my clothes.. hopefully i can get bk to my old shape after i deliver. But it seems to be running in my genes.. tt after delivery, can't to go bk to previous size...

Tot of slimming down really killin mi.. heehee

Also like you, i also yearn for travelling.. last yr i went for like 5 trips overseas.. tis yr.. onli to KL.. so depressing..

Yup, will prob tok to my boss.. got prob catching hold of him as he is always travelling.

sassy, my appt is 4.30pm. Got appt wz rep frm Cord Bank too.

I stayed in A1 for #1, overall ok except the "companion bed". Told my hubby to go back to sleep instead. Guess he was too excited then, went home but never sleep also.

Hi Hen,
I had a tiff w my CL too about ginger in food. DEspite me telling her 3 times that Dr advised not to put ginger in food because of baby's jaundice, she kept saying "Can lah! Must eat ginger!". Finally I told her off and she didnt put. But i just saw that she just cut up some ginger again. I'm so worried baby's jaundice comes back again and yet she doenst listen to my Dr's advice.

Anyone getting breasts engorgement and irregular supply of milk? I had a lot of milk last week, but after weekend when I had engorgement and put cabbage leaves, the supply dropped a lot. Is that normal?

so many mummies has popped! envious envious!! i hope i can upgrade within this week. i will ask for induction this coming wed if baby still refuse to come out.. hv been sweet talk to him now and then..

missylan,
looks like i need to pack some Sofy extra long night pad liao.. i am the supporter
happy.gif

Hi twiggy, I believed in not putting cabbage leaves on your breast cos' it will definitely stop your milk flow. That's what I did to stop my flow after an abortion few years back.

As for ginger, I believed in moderation cos as the baby grow older each day, their body will be able to adjust to clear away their toxin (something like that). If jaundice level is really high, my doc ever advise to put the baby out in the sun (but between 8 to 10am or 4 to 6pm) and not more than 10 min or so. My 4 kids all have jaudice problems and I breastfeed and cut down on ginger during the first few days.

Also tried to avoid pig liver cos' it will also cut down your milk supply and do have plenty of fish. Hope this helps.

hen, we might bump into each other at tps. my doppler test scheduled at 3pm. is tat the private or gov. cord bank? leavin now... talk later.

Rachel,
I'm also pumping every 3 hours. Very tiring. Are your boobs sore? Mine are sore from massaging, but no choice, I'm scared it gets engoreged again. That's even worse.

Chris,
Thanks for your advise. When I went to KK for breast engorgement, they put cabbage and since coming back, I did notice the supply dropped a lot. I didnt know pig's liver causes supply to drop too. Seems like a lot of confinement food is not always the best for baby and BFing.

Hi everyone,
just wanna check with you how much is the appropriate amount to give CL for the ang pao at the beginning at end of the service?

Twiggy,
Cold cabbage decreases milk supply. Engorgement MUST pump or latch on cannot use cabbage if planning to continue breastfeeding. Wa, your CL so stubborn one aah, pay her money still so don't obey you aah. maybe you can try sunning your child every morning before 10am... maybe can ease yr worries abit. I sunned my son this morning, he turned red. Hahaha... 10 mins front and 10 mins back, remove his clothings, cover up the eyes and just wearing the diaper.

Wee Swee Kim,
I gave her $30 excluding the taxi fare she took to my house. Ending if her service is good, I will additional give her a $200, if service very bad, I will give her SHIT! My first CL, I didn't even say "goodbye" to her. Hahaha...

alien,
Wa, I never use such long pads before... scared will stain my bed mah... I used the Sofy when first 2 days in hospital.

missylan, u har!! Florence, ur bb is so adorable the way he sleep,
happy.gif

ok, i just back from checkup. I'm officially 2cm dilated and gynae say that my cervix has soften and bb cfm popping anytime now. As I have difficulty in sleeping well and been going to the loo every 2 hrs every nite and my contraction is coming stronger, she ask me to monitor these few nites, as it seem so tiring to me, so I will go for induction, most likely this fri i will check myself into TMC. So may see some of u there if u happen to pop around the same period as me, hehee!

Bb growing very well and very very active (despite not enuff tummy space), he is 3.1kg and me put on 1.5kg, so in total from preg till now is 12.5kg. Gynae say he have long legs, hohoho!!

Wish me luck!! I'm go for natural as both gynae and me are more pro-natural.
Oh ya, i another support of sofy esp their night pads, just bgt some for hosp. stay. 2 pkts enuff?

btw, ntuc is having diaper offer sales till 12 Dec for size s to jumbo size depend on the brands *no offer for NB if that's wat u looking for*

Updated on 3 Dec 2007

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Wee Swee Kim Rachel</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Angela Tan</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Myrna De</TD><TD>2nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>lynzi</TD><TD>3rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>pumpkin-puff</TD><TD>4th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>DR KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Mrs Tan</TD><TD>5th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr FM Lai</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>e3bwpg</TD><TD>6th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>CSI_Fan</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Louisa </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>alien</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Malcolm </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Idah</TD><TD>7th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>NatMummy</TD><TD>8th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>TweetTweet</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Chee Sher Lin</TD><TD>10th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>11th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TC Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Joshua </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>jasmine</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr K C Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>ankh</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Emma </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>mama_ash</TD><TD>12th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>et</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>agnes</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Avelyn </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Miak</TD><TD>13th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ethan </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Mikaela </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Gina</TD><TD>14th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>pierced</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>T&P</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Smilez</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Lin</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Cal G</TD><TD>15th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Crystabel </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Joeie Tan</TD><TD>16th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>leejo</TD><TD>18th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>eve</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KF Tham</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>cocoangel</TD><TD>19th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>jeelomeelo</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Shawn </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Linda</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>JocelynPhua</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CW Fong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Mel</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Isaiah </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>babyterelle</TD><TD>20th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Thane </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>kat</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yong Tze Tein</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>miorei</TD><TD>21st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr BH Woo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cheryl </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Hazel</TD><TD>22nd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>botanist</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>jetblack</TD><TD>24th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth E Lee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Amy Goh</TD><TD>23rd Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Roger Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jasper </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>baked bean</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>mongs</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>A1</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Phy</TD><TD>25th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Mariamma George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>zu</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>dinut</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Valeriet</TD><TD>26th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>bluelily</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Jerrell Low </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>PB</TD><TD>27th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Constance</TD><TD>28th Dec</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr PS Lui</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>LingLingLuvZoe</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>missysunflower</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>my angel</TD><TD>29th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>kokopooh</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Samson </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>naf</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr YY Tan</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>DarEve</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Joanne Yeo</TD><TD>30th Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>limko</TD><TD>31st Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>ginger</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>belle08</TD><TD>1st Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>VoNn</TD><TD>2nd Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Sassy</TD><TD>22nd Jan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Ben Neo</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>bin</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>cloverluv</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

CONGRATS TO ALL MUMMIES!
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>ID</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gynea</TD><TD>Hosp.</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD> BB's Wt/Ht</TD><TD>Delivery Type </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>cookiemz</TD><TD>24 Dec</TD><TD>14 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.26kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Florence</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Wynn</TD><TD>3.06kg/49cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>fairylander</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>15 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cathrina</TD><TD>1.628kg/41cm</TD><TD>E Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>steffietan</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alexis</TD><TD>2.53kg/48cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>zola</TD><TD>1 Dec</TD><TD>16 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3/18kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>17 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>7 Dec</TD><TD>18 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD>2.9kg/48cm</TD><TD>Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>bbtree</TD><TD>3 Dec</TD><TD>21 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Ziyang</TD><TD>2.610kg/49cm</TD><TD>Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>fanny</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>22 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Cayenne</TD><TD>2.705kg/47cm</TD><TD> Csect w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>dodo</TD><TD>17 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font> & <font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Alonzo & Alena</TD><TD> 2.8kg & 2.2kg</TD><TD>Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.1Kg</TD><TD>c-sec w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>CryStaLZ</TD><TD>9 Dec</TD><TD>23 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.975kg</TD><TD>Natural w LG </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Blessed</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>24 Nov</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> 3.03Kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Witty</TD><TD>4 Dec</TD><TD>26 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Sadahna</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Dwayne</TD><TD>2.940kg/50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>19 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD> 1</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sect </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD> Etelle</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>27 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Evan Luah</TD><TD>3.915kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Chanechane</TD><TD>11 Dec</TD><TD>128 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Ezanne</TD><TD>3.09kg/49cm</TD><TD> E Csect </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Higgledy</TD><TD>10 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>Aidan</TD><TD>2.93kg</TD><TD>Natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gloomybear</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>28 Nov</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Arielle</TD><TD>2.85kg/48cm</TD><TD> Natural with epi & vaccum </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Claire Liu</TD><TD>12 Dec</TD><TD>29 Nov </TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr LH Chen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>Yu Ru</TD><TD> 2.85kg/ 52cm</TD><TD> Csect with epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>missylan</TD><TD>29 Nov</TD><TD>30 Nov</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Dr Teoh Eng Soon</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">boy</font></TD><TD>JiaKai</TD><TD>3.42kg/52cm</TD><TD> Natural w epi & induced </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>tub</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>2 Dec</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Dr MP Lim & Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD><font color="aa00aa">girl</font></TD><TD>De Rui</td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">boy</font> = 49
<font color="aa00aa">girl</font> = 29

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
Dec MTB list.xls
Dec MTB List.xls (22.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

wah linda
so fast?? u edd is supposed to be mid dec rite? hmm, now i am getting excited...was just telling hubby, still got a few more weeks

CSI Fan,

Hubby bought from baby 1st year one at KKH..Cos he is going to sleep between us for the time being at nite..Its called snuggle nest..I think its quite gd...

jean,
oh i see...hmmm, dun think my baby can sleep in between hb and me leh. already now, we're complaining we got not enough space. hahaha...Our bed is queen size. Put baby in between us, one of us sure roll off one.

Eh, then if baby sleeps in between you guys, then u cannot have too many blankets / pillows...must be careful...

i want to see my bb girl!! arghhh.. so irritating.. she still so comfy in my tummy that she dun wanna come out.. haiz...
sad.gif

CSI,

wanted to get that basket too.. but.. hubby and i also got not enough space liao.. put bb in the middle and he and i got no turning space.. hahaha..

CSI
kekek, my #1 is still sleeping bet me and hubby, and can u imagine? mine is only a queen sized bed..so its hubby, preggie me and 17mths toddler....tried shifting her to cot beside my bed but somehow, she will just crawl over and sleep in between us in the middle of the nite..so we just gave up

hahaha steffi, your #1 really likes sleeping with you guys. Probably feel more secure. hehs...or maybe it has become a habit liaoz.

jean, ur bb's face round round so cute! Wah.. u all still can like bb sleep in between. Our bed is king size.. but with preg me and all my pillows in it.. all full liao. I even have to ask hb to shift aside sometimes! If bb in between us, sure kena flattened!

CSI, i have appt in this wed. i want to induce if baby still not fully engaged.. a super long wait man..

Linda, you also waiting for durian to drop right? hv yet to meet you in tmc.. keke..

rachel wee, i prepared a kai gong angpao of $28 already. shou gong angpao most likely $68 for my CL. if she is really good, then i will increase
happy.gif

Back