(2007/12) Dec 2007 MTB

xen i initially wanted to wait till she 18mths.. coz we intendg to send her for playsch etc..
den PD says need 3 jabs.. so will take awhile ..

den dat day went the PAW .. kenna KS liaozz.. so decided to go for it way b4 she's due for sch..

she oredi missed out on rotavirus (my ah lao dat time say all the additional jabs dun take..)

slimz...
rotavirus jab equally important leh...
That one is protection against stomach flu..
You should also consider letting her take.

I've given my boy both rota & pneumo jab.
Completed the rota jabs already.
Now his 2nd pneumo jab is on 16 Aug.
I took the 1k package for jabs till he's 2 yrs old include pneumo, chicken pox, flu & etc.
Me so kiasu...but because the PD i went had discount for overall package jabs, so just take loh...

shryn,
understand tt rota is to b given when the bb is 0-6months...

Wad other jabs are required?
Chicken Pox after 1yrs old...
Hep A Above 2 years old..

Yvonne...

I cant remember wat are the jabs....need to go back and see the jab card for the type of jabs in this package i took.
Will go back check out and let u know tomolo..

I can only remember it has chicken pox, flu, pneumo, the rest i cant recalled...

Sure, shryn do let us know...

then we can count the cost.. Heehee.. Tks a lot though...

But rota, can also be given at this age now?

i tot rota is for <6mths de wor?
dat's y i tink my girl missed that out liaozz..
shryn let us noe kk =D

but hor i ve reservations abt taking chicken pox jab .. i oni would wan to let her take jabs wich mite cause veri serious consequences.. chicken pox is still a manageable tingy i tink ...
and i've a fren took chicken pox jab wen young.. and aft dat jab she became allergic to alot of foods..no seafood even fishes .. and i tink oso beans cannot... quite ke lian .. den she at least once a mth will ve bad bad rashes ..

I thot rota is not jabs? Its actually a drink which need to give in 2 doses ? I remember my boy took it, once when he is 4 mth and the other 6mths old...

constance 4aug makes u a LEO.. yeah .. me oso LEO =D
1aug is our paktor anni ..
the last time i got flowers delivered to my office was last yr's Vday .. haa.. and he sent me 3 tulip buds.. and the pple in my office - all ignorant pple =P .. says they r onions!!!

botanist,

can meh? haha ask my hubby see how... he oso ask me to buy at taiwan leh.. hmm... i scared too big pkt oso too much.. my ger dun eat so much mah.. maybe gotta try to smuggle in haha

botanist,

U stayed in Taipei before? How long? I used to to go there often on biz trips last time. My longest biz trip was 1mth, just before my wedding.

Btw, u still going Perth?

haha just to share my ger pic... she is preparing to go for a swim hehe
1613879.jpg

Re: Gymboree Trial Class

Day: Sunday
Time: 4-4.45pm
Place: Harbourfront
Fee: $40 for trial session
Membership is $50 if you want to sign up (then the trial will be free).
Promo right now is $399 for 12 classes

I asked abt the free trial voucher that some of you got thru GAIA, the person whom I spoke to said she is not sure, need to check wz her manager.

Those interested pls put name in list. If got 12 of us, will ask them for new class.

1. hentang

Hen,

yup used to work there after i graduated from uni. my parents have lived there for more than 10 years so i visit them at least once or twice a year.
happy.gif

yes! still going to perth.. leaving in mid Sept.

botanist,

i forget to ask the most impt thing...
how's the toilet hygiene in taipei ah? i need to pump milk leh... really headache.. dunno go where pump... *faintz*

slimz....
really arh...the chicken pox jab got side effect? Makes me abit worry now.

Jean...
Nice meeting you and Declan last Sat at giant.
So coincidence.

As for rota hor, don know if got age limit one or not. Maybe you can call and ask yr GP or PD.

Oh no Vonne..
i don have the cost of the individual jabs cause the PD don wanna let me have a copy of jab details and cost. He just made a tick on the jab card on what bb will be having.
I only know what jabs bb will be taking.
So i can only tell u what jab he be having.

shryn
i'm not too sure issit purely due to the chicken pox jab .. my fren said it is .. so i jux listen lor .. coz i asked her how come her skin condition so jialat and y everyting cant eat.. den she told me coz she took tat jab ... .....
i din verify with any dr abt it...

shryn,

ya, fancy we recognise each other by recognising our babies first..haha...Seriously, me nowadays always look at the baby then the mummy..

I asked abt the free trial voucher that some of you got thru GAIA, the person whom I spoke to said she is not sure, need to check wz her manager.

Those interested pls put name in list. If got 12 of us, will ask them for new class.

1. hentang
2. CSI_Fan

slimz...
chiam...btw how old is she when she took the jab?
hmm...let me ask my PD during his 2nd pneumo jab.
He sure said where got such thing? :p
Maybe its individual.

jean.....me tooo....hehe.....

crystalz,

toilet not ideal, especially is its shopping centres. They dont really have diaper changing area so i suggest you pop into hotels if you wanna pump milk. Their toilets are much cleaner!

alternatively, you can try asking them if you can use the fitting room etc. the taiwanese ppl are very nice and will try to accommodate if they can..
happy.gif

shryn.. my fren said in primary sch .. but i din ask her prinmary 1 or 6 .. but she is now 23yrs.. i would tink its 6 coz tis jab was not ava in the market so long ago rite?

slimz....
i think its available since very long liao cause I had mine when I was young. Me 30 liao this year.
Anyway...will ask my pd and see..
Maybe really its individual.

constance
my birthday is terbalik the date. 8th April. our first date was on 4th Aug. so choosed this date as rom date lor.. keke

1. hentang
2. CSI_Fan
3. Gabby's mum

One more place, you guys can try is Julia Gabriel's PlayNest. Being in their PlayClub, teachers very expressive... Can check them out...

Constance,
heehee...my hb and me also the same. We're both Virgos and my hb's bday is only 5 days earlier than mine. hahaha. and....my bday is exactly 1 mth after yours. So means...my hb's bday is also 1 mth after ur hb. hahaha...coz Jul and Aug got the same 31 days...hehs...so interesting. kekeke...

Hi everybody,

I'm dec 07 mum oso, would like to join yr chat room, look so interesting. My girl was born at mid of dec and would like to share with everybody here the joy as yours. Can I?

botanist,

so i gotta find big hotels ah? hmm... hopefully my milk supply won't dip. haiz

wenti,

hihi~ ur ger is the first child?

blurQ

gotta ur email. THanks!!!!

hi CryStaLZ,

Yes, my little girl is my first child after 4 years marriage.

Hehe, I think your girl swim jacket same as my girl which we bought it from bangkok.

deerdeer,
me maybe going next week during lunch time...

Think they have usual stuff like cots, strollers, pumps, clothings etc...Every year almost the same..hehe

Hi Missylan,
Ya I was about to ask the same qns as valeriet. Cornstarch used for treating nappy rash is it the one use for cooking then hor just powder on their bum will do?? These few days, new gal kanna very bad rash
sad.gif

Constance,
Happy Belated Birthday!!
So nice of your hubby to surprise you with flowers
happy.gif
the last time i got mine was abt 3-4 yrs back liao sob sob...

cornstarch:
i tink its the one for cooking leh ... my MIL used the same cornstarch for my girl's bums .. dat's y i'm ok wen she used it.. coz since its someting edible, i tot it shldn't ve any huge negative effects on her bums =D

oh ya... tis morning brot shirui to PD for her PD jab .. she's weighing 8.53kg @ 8mths 1 day .. i asked dr if she's overwt =P
PD said "normally for kids below 1.5yrs i wont comment whether dey r overwt anot..by the time dey learn to stand,walk &amp; run dey confirm will lose wt de.. no worries"
hee.. she sounded like my shirui is overweight..

crystalz, yah... if you travel to the newer/bigger part of taipei. where Chungxiao East Road Sec 3 onwards... up to Taipei 101, there are better and nicer facilities cos the malls/hotels are newer there.

maybe the newer malls might even have nursing room. If not, maybe you wanna bring a big shawl to cover while pumping milk (using i.e. avent uno with battery pack)? I've done that outside before when desperate.

how often do you pump now? maybe you must 'train' yourself to tong longer just in case you cannot find decent place to pump..

cocoangel, no lah, i'm singaporean but just happen that my folks were sent to taiwan to work when i was still studying so i decided to stay with them awhile after i graduated from school.
happy.gif

Botanist,
oh i see hehehe... i might go taiwan next year.. went last year before preggie and we liked it
happy.gif
fren's wife is taiwanese so she brought us to alot of places!

Back