(2007/11) November MTBs

catusnah,
hahah my a also loh. will tell the daddy, be careful my head. then when close the door, will tell him be careful my LEG...can faints..

poissons / michviv: Matt can definitely high 5 your boys. One day tell me, dont want mei mei, want to give her away. Then another day when mei mei is sitting on the floor, he pushes her and she falls to the back. I don't know how to teach him, I have been trying to spend time wiht him so that he wun be like that. To worsen things, Shannon is so clingy to me, always want me to carry her whenever I am ard. Sigh...

kat,
congrats on bb zee how - saw his pic on FB, chubby!
happy.gif
have a good confinement and rest plenty (if possible!)

grace,
your turn next hor - jia you and continue to eat & sleep till bb's due. doc's order mah :D if not wrong, next will be gloomybear?

tinkabel,
dun worry, that phase will pass as now whenever i ask C if its ok to give didi to nai nai or any other person, she will say NO, i want didi. but they still fight n get on each other's nerves during playtime; usually she's the one who's losing as didi is simply Bo Chap type lor. if he wants something, he will just snatch/grab n scream till he gets it lor. *headache*

michviv:: yes I am on sch HOLS!
happy.gif
I have already prearranged for a lunch this fri with some other friends liao lor. ahah that's why u see i didn't say i wanna join! hahaha!!!

mambobb:: both my car seats are behind hahha. and last time when tris need feeding, i just SQUEEZE in the middle of the 2 carseats!

lazykat:: CONGRATS! saw him on FB hehe!!

tinkabel, kitty:: I am also facing the same problem la. Travis will say he don't want meimei and even tell meimei that I am his mummy cannot share. HHAHAH! meimei is also want to be carried all the time kind. so haiz!! but one thing is she is VERY generous. everything she has, she will share. even she it's her fav pillow, when we ask her to give korkor, she will. not the case for travis though!

Morning ladies,
thanks for all the warm wishes. I am doing fine - still trying to establish bf.. Hopefully can discharge today together wif bb Zee How. He is born wk 40 + 3 days, so outdo his sis by 2 days only. Delivery time is abt the same if I count fr the time epidurial is inserted, ie 3 hours. But the whole process started at 12:30pm VE check n ended by 4:30pm so I guess it's fast labour.

Putting Zee Yann at IL place these few days, first thing she say to me on the phone was "didi come out already" and when she comes to the ward, it's "it's didi, mommy can carry zee yann..." cos I hv been saying mommy has didi in tummy so can't carry her!! Kids!!

Grace,
I am eating wif a vengence since yesterday.. But gotta control abit. Gloomybear shld be next then I also forget who liao..

Grace,

CONGRATULATIONS Lazykat!! Well done! Saw Zee How's pic on FB, he looks like you
happy.gif

Poissons / Michviv - Just PM you guys
happy.gif

hi lazykat,
eat then got more BM to feed Zee How.
looks like a fast labour for u. hopefully mine will be fast too. ashlyn took 17hrs..ah yoh...
take care there..

Been so overwhelmed... Finally got some spare time.

Grace,
precisely my previous labour is short when contractions come in, so gynae wants me to admit lor. But epi effect making me harder to push this time, cos thinking that I still feel quite a bit of pain, asked to increase the dosage n start to feel all the side effects... Gotta grit my teeth to push the little one out ironically.. All the best to u
happy.gif
- rest more!

now it's moo moo-ing time for me.. Need to lose weight!!

mambobb , arielle has been using Ferrari car seat, the toddler one... we like the padding it provides. Not sure about this infant one.
I don't think it's wise to put childseat in front unless you can deactivate your airbag in front
happy.gif

missA,
L likes them actually quite similar to Marsden but when they r 3 they can actually go for unaccompanied swimming.. not sure if Marsden has that. we are at tanglin village, yes its heated pool. this should be our last term (till mid sep) cos i should be delivering in oct so will be stopping. will sign him up for swimming at our club when he turns 3.5 cos thats the age requirement.

ueno, I have contacted aqua ducks, they will try to schedule a trial class. For weekends, have to be in the queue. Thanks for the feedback.

mummies,
i have decided to open my blog only to invited readers. pls pm me your email addy so that I can send you the invite. thanks much!

Aiyo...next week is my last week at home...where have 16 weeks gone? SO SAD...=P

ASHM, Poissons, Cindy, Ueno, Cactus, Grace, missA and any other mummies who can: Want to meet up next week for lunch or afternoon tea?

Grace, congrats!
happy.gif

Poissons, thanks for the invite!! I laughed at G's attempt in BF his pooh!
happy.gif

Seriously, no time to log in to post anything due to my current job, super bz n i also i bz for what. I will be tendering my resignation coz of job scope mismatch. My title is Finance Analyst but ended up doing secretary cum admin work...

As much as the boss is good (super family man) but can't bring myself to do secretary work!
sad.gif

Ueno:So sad...its ok, another time then.

Grace: Congrats babe! =) Post phots soon!

k@ye: Sorry to hear that you have a job mismatch. I agree that its best to find another job with the correct job fit.

kaye:: hope you find something that suits you soon!!
happy.gif

michviv:: i am okay for next thurs and fri FOR NOW. mon to wed back to sch. WHere is the holiday! sighs!

Tea gathering: Ok mummies, here are the details for our upcoming gathering. Let me know who can make it so that I can make reservations?

Date/Time: 25th Jun, Friday (2-4pm)
Venue: PS cafe at Palais
- michviv
- Cindy

Looking forward to see you all there!

michviv - Fri at PS Palais is good for me cos Ashton has class at 4pm at Berries over there. But he is now down with fever and runny nose and cough, so hopefully he will recover by then. I shall let you know by Thu ok... Tx

MissA,

Arielle's with AquaDucks at Tanglin Village (inside St james church kindergarten).
I don't know if the pool is heated leh.. heeee cos it's always daddy that accompanies her. She loves her classes.... so won't be stopping the classes till she swims like a fish
happy.gif

Michviv: So fast and yr ML is over soon? I've some work to rush out this week so wont be able to join u for the hi-tea. U enjoy yr last few days of ML before heading bk to work.

Grace: Congrats & rest well. Post pix of Alwyn soon!

Talk about swimming, I just started Shannon swimming for two times now. The second time, she act fell asleep in the pool with the neck float. Amazing... Hahah... I also started Matt at roller-blading. Had 4 lessons so far and he's doing quite well. He can already blade on his own without anyone holding. But lots more to learn. Wanted to send him for class to tire him out. Better than staying at home and causing trouble. Hahaha...

Michviv: wow time really flies. Evan's 4 mths already then. How are the 2 boys together? Shannon just turned 10 mths and now crawling all over the place. Cruising also. She's doing so much better now since weather is warmer.

Hi mommies,

I have a Nov 07 boy and am abt to pop no 2 soon. Just wondering if having a 2nd bb is a big change from having 1? Also how's the eldest reaction to the new sibling?

Cactus: Ya lor...I can't believe how 16 weeks just flew by. Gosh! My boss told me that she can't wait for me to be back.

Tinkabel: Was looking at your blog. Shannon is soooo pretty! Have you been approached by modelling agencies yet? haha. Love her thick hair. My Evan has a little bit more hair than Ethan but still looks like an army boy leh. Ethan is much better with Evan these days. Used to be super jealous in the first 2 months. Glad to hear that Shannon is doing well. They grow up so fast ya?

Olie Olie: Its definitely a big change so it helps that you mentally prepare your older boy but ultimately, you will need to set aside "alone" time to be with your older boy so he does not feel left out once the little one arrives. That helped me alot.

Jadefeet: Yay! Great...here is the list so far.

- michviv
- Cindy
- ASHM (tentative)
- Jadefeet

Anyone else can join us? lazykat? Your 1 month confinement up yet? =P

Wish i can join u ladies for high tea!

This Sat, got a parents-teachers meeting session at Claire's childcare centre... Wonder what the teachers will say about her?

k@ye: Wish you could too! Catch up one of these days ya? Those parents-teachers meetings are quite interesting. Get your questions ready! haha.

Mummies Tea Meet Up
- michviv
- Cindy
- ASHM (tentative)
- Jadefeet

I've called them but they don't take reservations for tea but they guarantee that there will be space. Aw well. Pls sms or call me once you're there. See you all tomorrow!

Hi cindy,

Thx for the invite! Would love to but EDD is next week... so better stay home and relax, just in case..... Will join aft confinement =)

Back