tinkabel: I think there are some good suggestions by the mummies here and what you take up should tie in with what you want for Matt. If you want a place for him to socialise with other kids, then maybe playgroup may be more suitable (though it costs much more in terms of $/hour). Alternatively, if you want him to be more independent, then a childcare/school environment may be more appropriate.
Haven't looked at Agapeland unfortunately, but its really important that you're comfortable with the childcare arrangement. Perhaps you should make a shortlist of schools to visit when you're back in Singapore in April to get a better sense.
Poissons: Like K@ye mentioned, teacher/student ratio is impt. as is teaching method and how the day is planned. I also ask about how they maintain cleanliness and how they monitor for sick children. Its also good to observe how G reacts to the environment and if he is at ease with the place. =) I'll be going down around 2pm plus. Hope to see you there...
Haven't looked at Agapeland unfortunately, but its really important that you're comfortable with the childcare arrangement. Perhaps you should make a shortlist of schools to visit when you're back in Singapore in April to get a better sense.
Poissons: Like K@ye mentioned, teacher/student ratio is impt. as is teaching method and how the day is planned. I also ask about how they maintain cleanliness and how they monitor for sick children. Its also good to observe how G reacts to the environment and if he is at ease with the place. =) I'll be going down around 2pm plus. Hope to see you there...