(2007/11) November MTBs

K@ye:teh kinderland at TPY is very good le.....which one u sending claire.....tell aunty dun worry la and anyway already paid deposit so try try first la

so sad for the boy and his family........one life just like tat.....so vunerable.....
sad.gif
 


Weishy, how coem the HK immigration so anal?

Mabbe u can ask ur gynae to give you one month MC lor!

Looking forward to 6pm, i m seeign stars again!
 
k@ye, the ams red light district hor, i think like too over-rated ... =P i agree with u, cannot go ams juz to see the red light district. keukenhof opens till the 21may, so yearh, u need to plan! and, i suggest u take the canal cruise, i think its a great way to see the city
happy.gif


if u go brussels rite, have time, can go brugge also =P but i think your itinerary very tight ... ;p
 
k@ye, not pengsan la..hahaha sometimes talking to our own mothers can be rather pengsan though..wahahhaa....

weishy, aiyo like tt ah. think u fake sick la..one month sick leave quite common le..say u hv very bad MS...hahaha..white lies la..
 
dreamer, u shiok right? how many yrs will u be in AMS? so nice can travel to the other countries as n when u like...at least nt like us hv to try to go in one short ..wahahaha....wonder when i can tour Europe *Dreaming...i should use ur nick la!
 
MM -- i also dun know how long i will be here (i live in eindhoven, abt 1.5hrs fr AMS, not in ams itself ;p) ... its true that can slowly explore europe is a good thing....but hor, u dun know how much i miss asia!!! =P
 
K@ye:ya man and if i wanna transfer her contract there then hv to pay $500 exclude agent fees somemore.........for 3 months...backto sin hv to apply visa again to stay in sin haiz........indonesia embaasy will wan $$$$$$....

ya hkg one will give la nto sin one.... try try first


red light district nothign much le.......hummmm and dangerous too le..btu loads of "MAGIC MUSHROOMS" loooo kakkakakkaka muffin also hv :p

sex museum hummm oki looo not too fantastic also
 
LAdies will be back from 25th till 8th april let me know if any one interested in meeting up
happy.gif
dun worry hayley will be back too la.......for now :p
 
weishy, yes yes wanna meet! oh btw i cant go with u to choose /kaypo ur flat liao. hehehe....i will be away from 24-26th (short getaway)last min decision, so i call u when i m bk la...we go shopping with the little ones!
 
MM:eek:kioki can can
happy.gif
u let me knw when u free ...me in sin super free kakaakaka :p

ladies how much subsidy issit for workign mom har?( preschool)

wats the age that we cn send them???
 
MM, juz now kaira was disturbing me when i was typing my reply to u.... wanted to say : MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUEEEEEEE!!!! but forgot to type... =)
 
weishy,
for me subsidy is $300 for full day CC. preschool nt so sure though. but u will hv the co-savings amt given to u $1 to $1. so can also use that money for the fees.

dreamer, ya thanks. i really needed that! wahahhahaa. hubby is nt so keen on the western part of Europe ie. Paris shopping etc. He is more keen in the eastern part. But i told him NO WAY! must spend enough time n travel to many many plc. thats why need to SAVE UP big time!
 
MM,
go West then East next lor.. I must go Prague one of these days!

Weishy,
shld be ok to meet up also, maybe can see got any trials that we can go if bringing our little ones.
 
Hey K@ye: How much is kinderland at MOM building? My niece goes there since 18 mths, but both parents work in MOM la, so they got more subsidy. I was thinkg shd I put Matt there for 1/2 day.
 
Morn ladies!

Weishy, i m sending Claire to the Kinderland at MND bldg (above Amoy street food centre).. Well, i sent Claire there coz its the only one got places near to my office. But to me, its not very fanastic...

Mum told me got mosquitoes in the toilet (inside air con area) and we saw the teachers anyhow give snacks to the toddlers. Plus not to mention, freaking me out by telling me how they will cultivate them to be good in SPEECH & DRAMA...

I just want a place for Claire to be happy playing there.. Mabbe this will cause her to suffer initially at school but at least for now, I just want her to have a stress free childhood before her formal education!

Dreamer, yalor... I also think go Red Light district in Amsterdam a bit bo liao! I just told my Sis to help me plan for the Europe trip part... Too much info, too stressful!

YA, i m also very happy today coz boss on leave! Hehe!
 
Tinkabel, its $630 after subsidy. I think if got corporate ties up with Kinderland + after subsidy, its ard $300-$400
 
Honestly, K@ye, not to upset u, but it doesnt feel that fantastic leh, from the way I see my niece. But maybe she is learning stuff there already, cos when I left Singapore, she was just a few mths there... haha for one, the uniform sucks, comes with green pants or shorts... So gross. I guess for my niece, it was cos they worked in the same bldg and got subsidy, so it makes sense for them to put their daughter there.

Michviv: Did u mentioned before how much LSH is? 1/2 day vs full day? Got subsidy from govt allowed?
 
K@ye: the other thing is that I see my niece fall sick quite often. But not sure if it's cos she is weak herself la. Or this is normal in all childcare since all the kids always mix together. This is my other concern. I will prob speak to my BIL when I go back to Singapore and see how she is doing and then can think abt options.
 
tinkabel: I think the price has increased a little since I last inquired last year. Based on the published prices at the MCYS website, for toddlers 18mths and above, its 941.60 (full day) and 695.50 (half day) including GST. So its similar to Kinderland. I'm going down to the Open House tomorrow and will confirm again. =) Yes. Subsidy is allowed - $300 for full day; $150 for half day.

But then again, difference branches have different prices. Just enter "The Little Skool-House" under search and you can check up on the prices. http://www.childcarelink.gov.sg/ccls/home/ChdCccSrch.jsp

Milk Powder: Hi mummies, can I check with you what milk powder/formula you're giving your toddler? I'm using NAN3 now but I'm thinking of switching to Dumex/Nespray. Too $$$ leh...hehe. What you ladies think?
 
Tinkabel, no upset lah.. My initial plan is to put her there till we found a cheaper childcare lah. I put her there coz got available places + near to my work place... Ya, and children tend to fall sick easily in CC.

Weishy, any childcare in town is expensive. Got another one nearer to my office, charging $1.2K.. No lah, working mum => $300 subsidy from govt but if the childcare centre has got corporate tie ups with the co u re working in, then the fees will be cheaper.
 
Michviv: I am using Dumex... But Matt doesnt hv a prob with constipation. In fact, he poos too much, so heatiness with milk powder is not an issue. U mean NAN too expensive? Ya, cos Dumex has their milk source from NZ but packaged in Msia, so cheaper niah. Hmm, for LSH, then it seems the full day more worth it cos the diff after subsidy is just 100 plus. I hor just wondering, if I can qualify for the subsidy cos I not working in Singapore leh. Thinkg of putting Matt for the few mths I am back, act only 1/2 day cos I still want to spend time with him during my ML. But based on the $$$, not that worth it to send 1/2 day leh. Haiz. sianz... Do check out tomorrow and let me know how u find it.
 
Michviv,
i'm also going to the open house tmr, managed to get them on the phone and they said juz walk in, no need to pre-register. What are the things to look out for tmr? And usually what questions to ask? Sorry ah..first time checking out schools, no experience
happy.gif
 
Aiyo, din log on for 1 day and there's so many posts. Will read the posts later. Wanna share with all abt this "Flat Head Syndrome", esp for those with new born. I always thot it's more for keeping a nice and round head, but din know there's scientific reasoning behind it.

The file is too big and i cannot post here. The article is from Mother and Baby Magazine. Specialist advise not to let bb lie on their back and seat on car seat for too long when they're only a few months old to avoid the problem. To avoid FHS, simple aleternate the side that bb sleeps on and try to lie them on their tummy.

Some extracted info:
"FHS affects up to 50% of bb"

"BB may be born with FHS if they were: Breech in the womb/ had too little amniotic fluid/ had a long or difficult birth / delivered by forceps".

FHS can be corrected thru helmet therapy.

Those who wanna read more abt it can PM me.
 
Most likely will be putting E in Learning Vision at my wk place. Will be paying abt $170 aft subsidy for full day. Putting E's name in the waiting list, considering to send him maybe end of the year. I "Bu Se De" lei.
 
Anybody wants to buy balloons? I m thinking of organising a spree... Think USD dropped... Wanna stock up the balloons for Claire's 2nd birthday!

Hahah
 
Thanks kaye for the qns.

Cactusnah,
that's very cheap! why bu she de leh? since he's at your work place, you can easily go there and spy on him mah..isn't that better? For me, I also bu she de..but biggest worry is his health lah, afraid that he will keep on falling sick.

Btw, have been religiously feeding G with multi-vits and cord liver oil and so far he enjoys it, must be cos' they are flavoured
happy.gif
 
k@ye, ya considering the options lor. Just want to keep Matt engaged but yet dun want full day. Cos since I am ard during maternity leave, I want to spend time with him also. And dun want him to get the feeling, got new bb, then he gets "put away". Now every nite, I read him this sandra boyton book that emphasizes on body parts, when reach tummy, I always ask him to sayang mummy's tummy and tell him didi or meimei is inside. But he very cheeky, always poke my belly button, cos he alwyas play with his own.
 
cacusnah:issit??????harrr can send to me via e-mail? [email protected] dun hv but wanna send to my friends
happy.gif


$170 after cheap le!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K@ye:ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!! R WE HAVING A MASS PARTY AGAIN?????Maybe this time at GRACE KIDS ETC?????suggesting only har
happy.gif
should be in SIn mah :p
 
michviv,
Ashlyn is on Nan 3 too.....so far she is doing well so i dont think i will change her. my cousin in law is feeding her son Nan3 on weekends then Nespray on weekdays...think Nespray dont have so much DHA or something.. must check.
 
Cactus: How's Learning Vision? If no subsidy how much and where exactly is it? Have you checked it out yet?

Weishy: I dun think u and I are entitled to the subsidy cos though we are working, we are not working in Singapore. I will check wiht my SIL who works in MOM when i get back to Singapore in April.
 
michviv,
G is on engagrow, i switched him from Gain IQ cos' he seems to not pooing well with Gain. ANyway, I juz got a sample tin of Gain free, if you want to try on, let me know, can pass to you.

Grace,
how come wkend and wkdays feed different type of milk powder? so funny. anyway, noticed that milk powder prices just went up again..sigh.
 
Weishy, no mass party lah! Just wanna buy when the USD is better... Hehehe...

Tinkabel, at least Matt is willing to sit there to listen to your story telling... For Claire, the book will be snatched by her & flipped by her!
 
Poissons: Ya, the thot of "throwing" him in CC makes me sad already. Though the CC is located at my wk place, but the first few days is always so difficult. And yes, their health aspect is one major concern.

Poissons/Weishy: Am very happy with the subsidy aft knowing the prices that some CC is charging. There's one Pat's School CC near my wkplace, it's S$1.5k/mth. Gosh!

Ya, i also have not been feeding him with Vits religiously, only on weekend when i'm with him.

MM: Oh izzit, u're flat headed too? I have a dent on my head, i always blame it on my sis coz she kicked me out from my mum's womb coz i'm the elder twins and she is the younger one. Ha ha...crazy..

Btw, i've sent u my order and address. Pls advise on payment. Thanks.

K@ye: I want to order. Though i'm not sure if we'll be celebrating for his 2nd birthday:p Which website u ordering from?

Tinkabel: Yes, i also think play grp is more suitable for Matt esp since u'll be bk for only a few months. If u decide on CC, u'll need to book early, buy school uniform, pay deposit, insurance, etc. If u put Matt in CC for half a day, someone will have to send and fetch him bk 4-5 hrs later, esp since No.2 is coming, u may not have the luxury of time. Just my thot.
 
Cactus, will be ordering from bargainballoons.com if i will to organise the spree.

I wont be having a big celebration but Claire loves balloons, so i might be buying some to keep.
 
Tinkabel: I din go into the detail of LV's curriculum yet. But from what i gathered from my colleagues, most of them have good feedback of the CC. I know the infant care is very popular, esp in my office branch and the waiting list is also super long.

The fee before MCYS subsidy and my co.'s subsidy is S$850. And there's 22 branches, u can check it out @: http://www.learningvision.com/
 
Anyone looked at Agapeland at Trinity Christian Centre at Adam Road? That is one of my considerations also, since that is the church we go to.
 



Back
Top