(2007/11) November MTBs

Weishy, i asked my Mummy liao... She said ok to tabao for u if u re meeting her at the airport. I told her abt ur fried kway teow & stuff lah... She was like...."Morning buy then nice leh..." "Chilli sauce ah, must got things to seal up then won't spill."

My Mum will be in HK from 16 Feb till 8 Mar. Psst, u got any pix of the Sammie luggage?
 


K@ye:heeeeee aunty so sweet
happy.gif
can la i meet her at the airport but hv to tell me the details of flts etc.An dmust pay one har.....not free :p.

WAhhhh she in hk for so long ar,anyways nt so cold in hkg now,think sweater for claire oki already,if not enough i hv hayley's to borrow
happy.gif


morning buy from where????bedok?:p
or actually airport canteen already sells
she taking which airline le????

Sammies luggage:eek:ki i go down to take pixs later :p and try to load it on facebook.
 
Weishy, yalor.. I was like morning in Bedok where got fried kway teow. Anyway, u email me ur wishlist and I see can be fulfilled or not hor...

My Mum will be taking SQ (having a good promotion, cheaper than CX!!) She is taking the 11am flight, so most likely to reach HK Airport ard 3pm lah.
 
hi mummies,


Hou Ning Powder

wanted to get the hou ning powder from EYS but only member allows 20% off :-(, any mummies got VIP card? can share the VIP card number :)
can sms me at 90925010?, thanks alot.

BTW, when they say before and after milk time 1 hour apart, does that include solid food meal too, or just milk?
 
K@ye:issit how much is the tixs?????

BEdok: heee i like the "bah chor mee" too kakkakakakakkaka aiya too many ur mommy cannot handle la hv to bring other stuffs for ur aunties too mah .just 2 packs of CKT and 1 pack of BCM can?
 
fushiastar, I have not bought any materials except the flashcards. My SIL is giving up SM after this term which is her son's 4th term. She felt it is very frustrating when he does not pay attn in class and she also not regular in home practice (even tho she is SAHM). I will ask her if she has any hand me down b4 I buy the materials.

lazykat, I'm going clubmed for 5 nights, that time promo was buy 4 nights at 1 night free, so I pay abt $1.8k per pax, baby is $200+ only
happy.gif
Reason I chose Clubmed is because I dun hv to prepare food, can ask the chef to cook porridge for A heehee.

poisson, whr is the raffles xchange? I may go this evening as going to capital sq.

Happy I hv EYS card, will sms u.
 
Weishy, her ticket is 2 to fly. So its SG$483 (inclusive of taxes) for 1 person.

The bedok Bah chor mee at Blk 85 dun open so early leh... I see how first leh... U want with chilli? Also hor, hopefully it wont go stale during the flight! Haha!

Happy, it means milk or solid food!

My Mum says wont buy so much things for my Auntie liao.. My Auntie will be coming to Sg in Apr or May to help out with my cousin's confinement.
 
weishy: Why 2nd timer shd return earlier? I know SQ allows travel up to 35 weeks. I can't leave that early la. Else I risk my job man. Super bad times....

Cindy: Me also still delaying Matt's MMR. PD asked me to take at 15 mths. But I want to delay that just in case.

Michviv: Ya may make sense, may be too much for E at one shot. I havnt reg for JG yet though.
 
fushistar - thanks for the input! Will check it out if Eliza is teaching on Sats
happy.gif


weishy - The Bilingual Playclub is only once a week. If you want 3 times per week, maybe you can look into PlayNest. Not cheap wor...its SGD1,110 for English Playnest and SGD1,080 for Mandarin Playnest.

I guess you can only go for the trial when you are back in June....
happy.gif


Are you staying at Amara Hotel when you are back on Feb 28?

Poissons - Glad to hear G is doing better - hope to see him this Sat!!
happy.gif
 
tinkabel, cindy - i plan to let ash take the MMR when he turns 2...just in case also... The PD told me there is separate vaccine to do so... will check with him again.

MissA - Bali is beautiful!! Take loades of pictures!!!

Ueno - I am thinking to put Ash in the Playnest first after PDS since the Playclub term will start only in July....
 
Kittybride - I called Taka and the lady told me they dont have the dates for babyfair yet. I remembered it was held twice last year, in Mar and Aug......
 
ASHM, that's good to hear there are separate jabs. Do you know if these are safe? I think someone mentioned that these jabs are still not so widely used or something? Cant you check and let me know
 
missA:no restriction for baby food and liquids for them
happy.gif


tinkabel:ya same for CX but gynea just wanna play safe since 2nd ones will be abit earlier sometimes.....

ASHM:hummmm ya ex in one go .....btu if calculate then its cheaper cos its 3 times a week.......singapore playgroups etc not cheap le.................

No me satying at my brother's......we still looking for a nest :p...so expensive in sin......any recommendations????will private be cheaper now?
 
K@ye:ya ya ur mommy make sambal blanchan kakakkakakakkakakak i want!!!!!!!!!!!!tried to make it in hkg but hor..........the smell filled my tiny flat for more tahn 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!

can la anything aunty can get hold of i'm happy liao :p
 
weishy - if you are looking at rental, yes, it has dropped say about 20%.... for sale, i guess the market will go down further in the 3rd quarter this year..... Depending on the area also...

Are you giving birth here or in HK? Sorry maybe I miss out when you mentioned this the last time....

Tinkabel - Will check and let you know
 
Weishy, u go to www.singaporeair.com for the details lah.... The airticket is for 1 mth wor..

My Mum dunn how to make sambal chilli lah but i think can get some for u from the supermarket if u want!

RE: MMR
I delayed it for Claire coz of CNY & now the coming HK trip... Will let her take the jab when she is 17 mths old in Mar! :p
 
cactusnah - Huh...still kena Rubella? Is she attending childcare or playgroup? Do you know how did she get it?
 
Haha, here gynae also say if scared then wait till 2yr old then take loh.

Btw, mommies with princesses, can I ask if u all put powder or do powdering after diaper change/after bath?
 
Cindy: me too.. me dont put powder.. me apply cream only. Now me still apply Body lotion and nappy cream. No powder for me.
 
Cindy: I also heard powder is no good. i forgot why. So told my mum and MIL specifically cannot use. At first they keep nagging me should use it. After a while, they just got use to it and use the desitin creamy
 
cindy:powder cos its not natural type so it may cause any breathing problems.so far for hayley okie....but not do it everytime only after bath and not alot.

K@ye:"harrrrrrrrrrr so fast 17 months liao.......fast fast fast our little ones.

ASHM:me giving birth in Sin la....still prefer my crazy gynea :p
 
cindy,
i use lotion for body and nappy cream at home but my nanny likes to powder my gal all over.
last time told her not to liao but old habits die hard leh; each time we pick her up, can see the powder on her neck and when we change nappy; can see powder at the pte part too.
sad.gif


she also a bit lazy to use lotion type; so at home we will apply for C after sponging her b4 bedtime.

i think reason for not applying powder - some babies can end up having asthma if they are very sensitive with bb powder lor. not sure how true tho.
 
poissons,
little feet shoes on sales ah?
do they open on weekends??
for gals' shoes, mostly walking shoes or party shoes? me gian wana go look see look see also...
 
Weishy, u so funny... Crazy gynea!

Ya, those powder no good for babies one. Got those chemicals and will clot the pores if baby got sensitive skin. I only use diaper cream on the privates. I think even PD dun advise the use of baby powder on the privates!

Tinkabel, u will love my Mum. She is the one who advocate no baby powder.
 
heheh thank you ladieS!! hehe yea powder at the pte part loh.. cause MIL just now tell me must put A LOT of powder, i hear liao weird weird... haha!!
happy.gif


kaye:: thank you for shipping the shoes to me IN the barney box! travis see liao keep pointing! ahha but too big, must wait a lonnng time to wear man! hheehe
 
MissA, yup will be home on Sat! On Sun, will be camping over at Bedok! Hehhe, i will be going home tonight lah... Reach redhill after 9pm.

Cindy, small thing lah... The barney box was recycled from one spree i organised! Hahah... Claire's one also big.... Think can wait for a while!

MissA & Grace's crocs are so cute that i also want to buy but must curb liao! Hubby & Mummy already issued warning about overbuying! Hahah
 
cindy,
dun put too much, just at the sides will do to keep 'em dry but not the center part, okie?

missA,
ya ya... my hb also likes to powder my gal - i think he find it very fun to use the powder puff to 'pok pok pok' on her buttocks! :D
 
k@ye, I bought the CNY shoe at Tg Pagar but tonight I will be at Raffles Place so will get the chance to pop by the cart.

Kitty, the baby socks also very very cute, ard $2.90 only i think. You can stock up for the little one too
happy.gif
 
oh goodie... was thinking of getting socks for C and the baby too.
maybe will pop over there tmr nite - they dun close so early hor?
 
Kitty, i think they close ard 3 or 4pm on Saturday leh... Usually raffles pl & Tg pagar are dead town on weekends lor.
 
Little Feet: I went to the TP store 2 weeks ago at abt 7pm but the shop already closed though they supposed to close at 730pm. So din get to buy anything.
 
cactus, the last time i was at TP at 7pm still open leh.

I bought three pairs at Little Feet, cannot resist cos each pair twelve bucks only
happy.gif
A has a good time trying them at home
happy.gif
Her fever din subside
sad.gif
 



Back
Top