(2007/11) November MTBs

Bilingual Play Club in May 09 in Evans Road (Not confirmed on which Day as term is not available yet)

1. Ashlyn
2. Ashton
3. Travis

I put down first but if cannot then will update u all again!! heh!!

kittybride:: yea i very excited ah. FASTER come out so i can really quickly lose weight man. Cannot wait but at the same time really headache on how to persevere with BF too.

ASHM:: haha!! next time when you celebrate your hubby's bday you will remember my bb's bday too! muahahah!!
 


Cindy

Can only take the trial class when they turn 18 months also. The lady mentioned that you need to pay the registration fee to be on the waiting list.
 
Hi mummies,
been really busy the last 2 weeks, just managed to log in. I have the trial vouchers for JG which entitle u for 50%. Let me know if u need them, i can leave them at the counter for u to pick up. I heard from the teacher that they will have a special slot on Mondays for trial class at the Forum, u can call n check.

mambobb,
L is using the sammies tiger bag.
 
ASHM: I give it a miss on the JG coz not convenient for me to travel there on my own.. heehee..

cindy/kitty: sure, will keep u update if i come across the BP again..
happy.gif


cindy/grace: u ladies keen on grace kids huh? is it at Great world? weekend or weekday?
 
kitty: Me sending C to NTUC cc coz that one is quite near my place and affordable lor. I have heard from my frens regarding PAP cc.. they claimed that its not bad leh. I didn't give any comments on it coz I just listen.

I remembered I saw michviv commented on PAP and its not that good. So perhaps its depending on different branch?

ASHM: I cant join PDS lah which I do hope I can lor. Not conventient for me to go down. me stay at Tampines and my tpt is weekend car. Can only available after 3pm.
 
ASHM, thanks! Still cheaper in SG... No wonder, all chiong to LV, Chanel & Hermes in Paris to buy lah!!!

Ueno, Claire's one is the Penguin!
happy.gif


Cindy, mai stress on losing weight lah.. Think with 2 young kids... VERY EASY to lose one! Just worrying over that is enough liao!
 
Haha...you ladies can read my mind. =)
Sharron, how did you know I was thinking about JG Evans Rd Bilingual PlayClub?

Gemini, thanks for the info. Lets see if we can all squeeze into the class.

mambobb: Perhaps it depends on teachers. But I don't think the standard is comparable to the other childcare facilities out there. I've also read feedback that the teachers there are little more than "jaga"s for your child with little or no value add.
 
mambobb,
i guess NTUC CC still a bit better than PAP's lor. like wat michviv said, the teachers are really just 'jaga' and pass time there with the kiddos... the way they teach also... sigh... i guess not really qualified type, else wun be working for PAP CC liao, rite? :p

but bo pian, my nearest is the PAP type so will send C there - at least it's cheaper than the current nanny (who also not adding much value for C in the mental/physical development & learning) PLUS they provide FOOD so we can STOP cooking for C's breakfast & lunch every MORNING! BIG BIG RELIEF LEH!!!
 
mummies,
is there a website to check out the list of childcare centers in singapore? me also considering sending G to childcare.
 
k@ye, pl drop my order for batch 2 then. btw thr's a shoe charm spree & I bought some to stock up
happy.gif


grace is Bilingual Play Club = JG? Can still join?

gemini, ur girl attending SM? How is it? We feel we are wasting our $ on SM as A run ard the class all the time
sad.gif


mambobb, I din bother to get a school bag for A cos the childcare provided one (of cos I have to pay for it). From what I see all the children there take the same bag but the centre personalise the bag by putting the child's name on the bag.
 
missA,
actually hor, i am just trying to see if we have enough pple to form a class. Maybe one of us can call and coordinate with JG to see if we can be in the May waiting list.

Bilingual Play Club in May 09 in Evans Road (Not confirmed on which Day as term is not available yet)

1. Ashlyn
2. Ashton
3. Travis
4. Ashley
5. Ethan?
 
Ladies - yes please put your todd's name down if you are keen on the JG class at Evans Road. I am going down this weekend to check it out and will ask them if they can form a class for us (just like PDS).
 
MissA, no problem lah... but the rest of the ladies still no response! Hahaa!

Me also looking at the shoe charm but dun hv those i want leh.. (Me a snoopy fan but the snoopy ones not nice!)

Psst, school bags dun get too nice leh... If go childcare centre or what, might be lost...
happy.gif
Coz i remember hor, my little son got his keychain stolen at the kindergarden leh.... I was like... HAR?
 
k@ye: ahiyo.. keychain kana stolen? kindergarden are quite big kids liao.. if the whole bag can gone missing at CC, then which mean need to file a complain to MOM liao lor.. Whole bag leh.. haha.. not small item.
 
kittybride:
I am into 28 weeks. Same will download moo moo in 10 weeks time as will be doing a c-sect also. Me seeing gynae next Tue.
happy.gif


Cindy:
3 more weeks for u very fast!!

mummies, u gals are talking about childcare or this is those once a week kind of activity? Sorry for being blur...
 
ASHM, thanks for helping to check!

Bilingual Play Club in May 09 in Evans Road (Not confirmed on which Day as term is not available yet)

1. Ashlyn
2. Ashton
3. Travis
4. Ashlee
5. Ethan
 
rachel,

childcare for toddlers 18m n above and is either full day or half day type.

the other is just a weekly ECA for the toddlers to learn and explore.

you wana join us in one of the trial sessions? come lah, before you pop and be locked in the house for 28days! kekeekee...
 
Cindy,
Regarding Grace Kids
i just gave them a call. they have classes for our babies age group for Sat at 2.30pm. It will be Rythem in Me. 45mins class. Each class is $36.50. Their term will end 14 Mar.

our PDS will end 7 Mar. We could try 21 or 28 Mar which is the start of the new term for GraceKids.
I have put my name down but they ask me to call them to confirm again early Mar. would u be keen?
 
Kitty, my little son is now 8 yrs old, used to be taken care by my Mum. A family fren's son! Ya, keychain missing and sometimes, the bag suddenly become very dirty coz kids just draw on his bag for extra deco!!!
 
k@ye, BDL concierge service sucks. I had 2 bad encounters with them. The last was I specifically ask if i can order crabtree & evelyn thru them and they say yes, pls fill the form. Then they informed me merchant cancelled order cos they dun ship to freight forwarders. The first time was they did not update their form and change the policy limit to 10 items. I happily keyed in 20 items and they rejected my order by saying that merchant does not allow >10 items! It was them who change their policy & put the blame on the merchant!
 
aiyoh... ur son so big oredi ah!
claire should be happy to have a big kor kor take care of her too! :D

ya, i know nowadays the kiddos all very bully type - either u the bully or kena bully!
 
MissA, yalor...BDL very jialat one... but i like to use them coz they re fast in terms of delivery lah and dun charge 5%...

Kitty, ya.. my little son loves to play with Claire and Claire will sit with him and play. My little son is more of a chin chai type of kid lah.. He everything also nevermind even though being bullied!
 
ASHM:eek:ic...no wonder......anyway i got all my stuffs and went back hotel :p.....too tired....need to do my groceries shopping mah.....wanted to buy the TREVI PM bag.......so ex le......LV really so crowded........no mood to shop also....

K@ye/Ueno:Hayley also using sammies...kekekkek also tiger :p bought in hkg tung chung outlet cheaper
happy.gif


HAyley will be back in june...any chance of starting those playgroups later or for her?any idea????
 
Weishy - The TREVI PM is EURO 1050 if I am not wrong, before detax...

Hayley is back in June and she can join us at JG?

Ya LV was so crowded at Lafeyette on the day before you arrived! The salesman was nice though...very patient ; )
 
weishy, how much is the sammies at the tung chung outlet?

crocs:
IMM havig crocs roadshow (up to 50% off) on 23 Feb to 1 Mar
 
I suaku, how does the LV Trevi bag looked like har? HEhee, me not a fan of LV lah...

Weishy, heheh... Hayley also a Sammie kid!
happy.gif
 
ASHM:no la its 1020.....i chked london pric emore ex...cheapest is france looooo.

Ya ya she can join anytime in june
happy.gif


missA:less than sgd$20 i think cannot remeber le but still hv stock i saw and diff sizes...i just buy the smallest for her now.

K@ye:u chk website la....whihc i think u already chked kakkakkakakakka
 
re:JG
I think they cant start a trial class for u like PDS. u can only join in the trial with their existing classes. let me know if u need the trial vouchers.

missA,
L used to be able to concentrate in SM class but these days he will also move ard more. The teacher said they will only be able to sit down n focus when they r 3.
 
ueno, amongst the 6 kids in the class, 4 guai guai sit and do the activities. One boy runs ard and she like to run to the cupboard and play hide & seek. She will go back to the table when thr's music but then she will climb up the table & stamp her feet. I really can faint in thr
sad.gif
 
weishy, too bad i tink my fren wont like sammie else will tempt her to go buy & at the same time buy one for me.
 
Bilingual Play Club in May 09 in Evans Road (Not confirmed on which Day as term is not available yet)

1. Ashlyn
2. Ashton
3. Travis
4. Ashley
5. Ethan
6. Arielle
 
missA:i can get for u and passit to MM loooo if u want cos its just next to my apartment le.will go chk wta designs they hv later la
happy.gif
 
Morn ladies!

Weishy, just google and saw ur LV Trevi. The in bag now, a lot of wannabes ard in that design!

Btw, is the weather cool in HK now?
 
dearest girls, can i ask if you all went for waxing or anything before giving birth? HAHAHA!! me thinking only but not sure yet.. for T i didn't.. so end up shave a little below the bikini line for Csection... haha!!

kaye:: I LOVE TREVI Too but SOOOOO exp la. weishy... come to SG let me steal la.
 
Cindy: I didnt do any waxing before.. haha.. even tho I want to. I just do normal triming to maintain the hygiene coz me normal delivery.. heehee

Me also LOVE TREVI.. saw that design before on the website.. also expected the price is high high up there kind.. haha
 
Good Morning Ladies!

Cindy - Go for the brazilian wax (all off) one week before your c-section. Its really clean! Strip can do a good job. And maybe only very minimum shaving required on the actual day depending on the growth......
happy.gif


Mambobb - The bag is EURO1020 before detax in Paris
happy.gif
 
ASHM: Before detax means without tax? Wow.. even without tax is abt SG$2040.

Brazilian wax is painful right? haha.. wanted to try but dont have the courage to bear the pain.. ohohoh
 
Crocs Spree updates - Batch 1

Just received the items from BDL, wow Crocs packed in big box leh... Volume metric weight is 7.15kg!!!

Once i received my next package and will get them to ship to SG.

On Batch 2, the status still not updated yet. I dunno whether got ordered or not. If no response from BDL, it will be cancelled.
 
Crocs Spree Batch 2 - Orders got cancelled by Merchant

1. RachelC - US$30.98 (2 pairs)
2. Weishy - US$14.99 (1 pair)
3. Plim - US$82.95 (5 pairs)
4. Piggypiggy - US$14.99 (1 pair)
5. MissA- US$14.99 (1 pair)

Sorry abt that ladies!
 
mambobb - its about SGD1795 after the detax
happy.gif


Yes its a little bit painful / uncomfortable (cannot compare with natural birth! hahaha) but once you get used to it, its ok la
happy.gif
 


weishy,
aiyoh,i also gian the sammies liao...
can chk wat other designs they have there?
nid to get one for C coz she's also starting class soon.
happy.gif

kam sia!!
 

Back
Top