(2007/11) November MTBs

Travis is also teething... 2 more upper teeth on the way. Keeps putting his finger in his mouth, when i beat him, he will then stick into his nose, or his ear. TERRIBLE.

tinkabel, I also don't know how to handle him when #2 is out. he's still NOT walking and follows me EVERYWHERE. Even i go toilet also canot this is terrible. Really don't know how to bf #2.. yesterady when I went to see gynae, he was telling me MUST BF!! hahaa.

Oh yes, grace, what is your PD's name at Mt A? Or anyone else at MtA that is good and pro-bfing? hehe! I need to fix a PD for #2.... don't think want to use back Travis's one cause he wasn't that PRO-BFing!

weishy:: got any webbie to see the whole range of sammies? hehe!! in another few more wks u will know the gender liao hor! u got any MS?
 


weishy,
the site dun hv princess design leh, how does it look like ah?
i think get small size for my gal lah coz she so petite, if carry to big, can't even see her liao! ahahaha... yup, let me know how much too. thanks!!

mambobb,
how come have to wait for 2 mths leh? u planning for boy boy ah? ;p jia you ya!!
now recession getting worst, beta get pregnant and go for maternity leave and still get paid! muahahaha... anyway, my co getting worst liao, this Feb & Mar cut 20% of our pay... sob sob sob...
 
Cindy: That's y they say boys are stickier to mummies haha... Travis still no signs of walking? I mean what about pushing walker to walk? Or holding your hands to walk. Matt loves the bathroom. Rushes in everytime I open the bathroom door. Cos he thinks he can play with water. That's y hor I tink I have to send Matt for 1/2 day school so that I can have some sanity. But definitely going to put #2 on Gina Ford's routine from Day 1, and ignore all IL's nagging...
 
haha! tinkabel:: AND SO I REALLy do hope this girl is closer to daddy... grrrr... No ah, he loves to hold our hands to walkard. but when we release our hands, he also squat down to crawl. NEver attempt to take steps on his own. so i don't know have to wait till when ah.
 
Cindy: dun worry la. I think it will be soon. Once they discover they can walk a few times on their own, they get amazed and keep walking. Matt still loves to crawl under our dining table and chairs to play. wonder when he will get out of it.

MissA: Thanks for the name of the cream. Did it work well for u? Not sure if I can find it in Shanghai. Sianz...
 
Congrats ZZZ!
happy.gif


Brazilian Waxing - I went to Honeypot. Found them better than Strip coz Strip HARD SELL Packages... Hehe, i went for 1 before i gave birth also...

Kitty, where is the Princess Sammie u will saying? Din see it leh~!

Claire very sticky to me also... She dun want my hubby to carry....
 
kitty: no lah.. even tho I HOPE to get a boy boy.. just tt need a early baby for next year.. I tot of going to EYS TMC to fine-tune my body to have regular menses. After C turns 1, my menses become irregular liao.. Now I am on EYS Bai Feng Wang on weekly basis.

Ya lor, now its a good time to go on maternity leave without any pay cut. My co is going shut down for the whole mth of Mar.. so there would be apay cut for me too coz not enough leave to cover.
sad.gif


Walking:
Cailyn also doesnt like to walk. So I went to buy a pushing shopping cart for her at KP and in the end, she got hook on it.. haha.. but she wants us to hold her hand and walk arnd. At least she is practising walking liao. Of coz, she still prefers to crawl to get to her destination.. haha.. faster mah.
 
kittybride/mambobb:hay,ey's ahvign her lunch now so....soon soon me goign down to chk it out.....

website i only can serach those 2 just now loooooo

maybei didnt chk the offcial one:p

K@ye:they hv the princess design in hk ar......well selling in samsonite outlet shop so i presumed its samsonite right?????hopefully :p
 
zzz: Congrats! A will have a bro/sis soon
happy.gif


Tinkabel: Ouch! Guess it must be the cold weather and layers of clothes that causes the rash. Did u try to ask yr friends/coligs who has tods in SH? I'm sure some experienced the same for their tods during winter. Hope the rashes go away soon.

Weishy: Wow wow, Andrew is so nice and loving. U bght the bag for u, so nw u can spend the $ to buy more H's bags. Hiak hiak...

Kittybride: 20% pay cut? Hmm...times are really bad. U're in manufacturing line?
 
K@ye - Bo leh, Strip never hard sell to me and I was the one who got the package from them.... guess i was firm the first time when the lady try to sweet talk to me...the usual sales gimmick lah. But if you are a regular, it is defintely cheaper to get their package. I have been using the same therapist for the last 3 years.....
happy.gif
 
Cindy: We brght E to Fidgets twice within a wk to train him to walk. And the CNY long wkend helps coz we took care of E ourselves (w/o my MIL around who insisted E cannot walk and not allow him to fall). We gave him ample chance to fall and practise. He "suddenly" starts to walk within a day. Perhaps u can "throw" T at places like Fidgets where they've cushioned floor to let him practise.

Hee...once E started walking, i've the temptations to buy more shoes for him
happy.gif


E still prefers his daddy. And they way he calls his daddy can really melt one's heart. But i dun mind at all, ha ha...But me and MIL can also pat him to sleep, so it's a gd balance.
 
k@ye/ASHM: did you ladies did a full wax or partial only? heehee..

weishy: okok.. thanks.. take ur time lah. no hurry.. anyway u r back in June right? heehee..
 
ASHM, hehe i dun like to buy packages coz the moment i buy them... I dun hv the time to use them... Yikes, u just reminded me, i got a package with Browhaus... expiring soon!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Weishy, aiyo... take pix and post later .. I wanna see the princess Sammie!!! Mabbe will buy one too! Hahah! That;s very sweet of Andrew to buy u the LV Trevi!
happy.gif


Bought Claire to the EYS TCM during lunch for her constipation... Wow, not cheap leh... costs $55.. including medication! The doc says she is too heaty.... so no CNY Goodies, cannot anyhow give her food!
 
cactusnah - that's a good idea! Maybe I should bring Ash there to practise. He is still happily crawling around!
happy.gif
 
k@ye,
website dun hv princess sammie; dats y ask weishy how it looks like lor.

weishy
can take pic or not? hehehee...

mambobb,
oic, aiming for early baby ah... good good... jia you!
yup, just now was talking to the HR mgr, she will get another staff to cover me for ML and even suggest i take 4mths off! not sure of her intention leh.... skali i come back straight away she give me letter, then die liao...
sad.gif

she bias one lor, like the other staff beta coz that lady oso very good at sar-kar her, everythg oso YES YES YES to her... i only YES NO NO to her, maybe she dun like lor... ahahhaa...
 
ASHM: wow.. u very brave.. heehee..

k@ye: is EYS TCM good? thinking of going there to tune up my body leh.. want to get a boyboy next yr.. heehee

Sammie Princess: not too sure whether is this design weishy mentioned. google searched and found this.

2129143.jpg
 
ASHM:: haha T also prefer CRAWLING ARD ley!! wa lao. really sian and pekchek to encourage him to walk.. You can do it! still have a few more months to try for a moomoo!

cactus:: where exactly is fidgets ah? haha i want to go ley but i went turf city twice, and cannot find!!which is the entrance to go in? so nice. I wish T sticks to his dad. I really have no time of my own. Must sneak away quietly..... if not he'll call out AHHH!

mambbob:: JIAYOU!!
 
Mambobb, brazilian is ALL! An Auntie (Mum's fren) recommended EYS TCM.... so give it a try lor.

Aiyo, the Princess so PINK! Think i prefer the tiger liao!

Kitty, the HR cannot anyhow do things one lah.... Dun worry too much... Put all your faith in the one higher above!
 
Cindy,
Fidgets is further inside Turf City where Giants is, quite easy to spot. My fren also told me that she brought her son there once and after that he started to walk and get hooked, no more crawling around. G has started to walk too, like a drunkard, but abit worrying cos' he's not that stable and keeps bumping into things. When I brought him to friends' place for cny visitings, he kept walking around the house and touched things, so bor see diam. If we carry him, he will struggle and wants to come down and walk even more! so hor..cherish the times now..haha..
 
kaye:: that time grace intro that PD for claire at Mt a, is it Dr Terrence Tan? hehe! yea the princess also a little too pink and no design.. i like the tortoise ehhe the koala looks cute too!
 
poissons: haha now u understand how I feel. For a while, i wished that Matt stil cannot walk. Now that he walks, he refused to let us carry him. My friend's boy is worse. 16 months, if parents hold him up, he scratches them. My colleague show me a few of the stratch marks his boy made to him. Lucky Matt hasnt reach that stage yet and i hope he will never reach that stage.
 
Tinkabel, Me also same sentiments as you with my boy is still crawling around at times because now he doesn't want to hold my hands for too long a time and sometimes when he wants to go somewhere real bad and I pick him up, he starts crying or screaming.

Can I check if the PDs in Singapore encourage cup feeding after they turn 1yr? Cos the PD here ask me to wean him off his bottle but I am having a hard time doing that. I just managed to wean him off his pacifier about 2mths ago and his sleeping pattern hasn't been v good already. Can't imagine if i take the bottle away from him.
 
talking about walking, A spun round & round last night and kept laughing away. She'll turn left and then turn right. So funny!
 
Cindy, ya... That's the PD Grace intro.

My fren commented that Claire walks very fast! And hor if we want to catch her, cannot be too fast coz she will be even faster!

Suzanne, take ur time to wean him off the milk bottle.
happy.gif
PD suggests but how fast or slow we can wean them... is up to the babies!

Tinkabel, Claire also scratches or bites us if she buey song with something!

Cindy, okie, must take a 2nd look at the Koala & Tortoise! I got the Penguin (free gift) but dun like the design coz inside no compartment and no zip!
 
poissons, my gal also bor see diam one. She knocks herself every other day, tat day, just before new year, she bump into a cupboard and there's slight bleeding on her head. Luckily, only scratches.

She's down with fever and some cough again. Sian when she fall sick.
 
Suzanne: I weaned Matt off the pacifier just before Xmas cos we realised he has become such an addict. Like not sleeping but see a pacifier on the table, he will pick up and put in mouth. Luckily he weaned off quite fast and never made too much noise after that. But we realise now, he likes to bite the bottle teat after he finish his milk. So we take about the bottle from him right away.

missA, poissons: Haha, Matt now already start to run. Whenever I open my bathroom door, he dashes in so quickly. And he is very funny, I sing his the song " U do the hokey pokey and U turn around, ....." that he walks in a circle... So funny hahaha
 
tinkabel: If you can't find the brand Mycoban which MissA recommends, you can look for any cream with the active ingredient "Miconazole 2%". Should be able to find it at any pharmacy.

Poissons: I saw the video where G was walking like a mini drunkard. So cute!

To all mummies who have walking babies, still be happy that they are holding your hand or walking near you. My E just walks wherever he wants to and can't be bothered if Mummy or daddy follow! *faints*. He can walk as fast as us now. =P

Teething: Ethan used to just have 8 teeth. Now erupting molars so total of 16! But he developed fever yesterday and today it got higher to 38degrees. Any mummies experience something similar? Poisson, did G experience that?
 
Cindy: what's that little Neuro Tree abt? Can't get to the link, kena blocked by company...

Michviv: Thanks, will try to find. Hate going to docs here. U mean Ethan just suddenly has 8 more teeth coming out? wow... hahaha...
 
Michviv,
wow..16 teeth! how come so fast erupt so many at a time?? G only had mild fever and slight drooling when he was teething. Now he has developed a bad habit of grinding his front teeth, gotta lightly slap his cheeks to tell him off..but after a while, you hear him grind again..sigh...is it becos' he's a boy that's why so naughty? i dun rem my niece being so naughtly last time leh.sigh.
 
poissons: haha wait later, G got shorter teeth. U know my dentist tells me I grind my teeth when sleeping. She asks me if I am too stressed. So she says my 2 pointed teeth (pardon me, me no dentist, so dont know what they are called) are getting non pointed and shorter. Made me make a guard so that I wear it when I sleep. But never got to wearing it cos reminds me of wearing my retainers (BTW, I wore braces before)...
 
Thanks mummies.
I shld be in my 9th week...

Now seeing gynae every 2 weeks cos my menses a bit irregular..
Then I don't know when was my last mense, so i anyhow humtum a date to her..
Then it turned out to be 2 weeks of difference from the scanned date..
So she wanna ensure that it's cos of late ovulation not tat the foetus not growing..
hopefully everything turns out well..
 
zzz: Wow, then u are almost like me. Me 10 weeks now. Everything ok so far??? Me feel damn tired during this pregnancy. Need to drag myself to work every day cos I am so tired and have to deal with stupid issues at work that can never be resolved.
 
Cindy, if u intend to see Dr Tan best is avoid Sat so very crowded. He also does consultation on Mons nite at holland area.

poissons, no lor H also grinds her 2 front teeth abt 2 mths back but now she kind of stop liao. We also will scold her wen she does dat.
 
tinkabel, poissons: Ya lor. Suddenly overnight there are 4 coming out on top and 4 below. So total 16!!! His molar fully popped out on his bottom left but canine still half way to go.

E used to grind alot! Then we adopted a strategy to distract him everytime we see him grind, we will make him kiss us or sing a song with us. Anything to distract him.=) And it works! Grinds much less often now.

zzz: congrats!!!
 
michviv, that's the prescription PD gave me, heehee. You are good. I left the paper at home but I remember the brand haha.

tinkable, not ez for me to wean A off the pacifier. She took her classmate's pacifier when the classmate was sucking it and got bitten by the girl
sad.gif
If I wean her off, she'll go ard stealing fr others, faint!
 
ladies :the sammies bag only left with princess(x2)HKD$168 and penguin (x1)HKD$130 for today at least.......dunno when hv stock coming in though........the princess one is the one posted.
 
Cindy: Yup, Fidgets is located in Turf City. It is not near the main entrance (Swiss Club Rd). It's way to the back, above Giant, Level 4.
Perhaps u and yr HB can bring T there to spend more quality time before u download.

Tinkabel: So u told yr mum abt yr pregnancy?

Michiv: Wa, 8 at one go! Hope E goes through this smoothly. Btw, u and yr HB are Doc? Or only yr HB? Gd to have an advisor arnd. Thanks.
 
michviv:wow tats a lot of teeth in one go le.....hayley still only hv 4 top 2 bottom and her molars popping out now.........

missA:heee so cute!!!!!!!then they can wean off also looo kakkakakkaka
 
missA:ya loooooo same price then buy in sin la...easier and can see for urself mah......andrew bought the london bus school bag for her so me save $$$$$$$$$

TRevi PM:he brought it home and .....i find it too small....so asked my friends flying to paris to change for me kakkakakakkakak.hope they hv stock loooo :p

wat u guys think????should i change??????well its not too small but its not big enough loooooo
 
castusnah: Ya, told my mum already. but also tell her not to spread to everyone else until my 1st trimester is over. Now she sees Matt always sticking to me, she tells me that Matt is jealous. I say that's not an argument, Matt doesnt even know I am preggie. Strange thgs Mums and MILs say sometimes!!!
 
tinkabel,
ya, old folks always says that when u pregger, ur #1 will know and somehow will be super sticky even though u only in your 1st tri.
never mind bah, stick to you now so you give him more TLC coz after BB#2 comes, u will be busy liao - compensate Matt first lor. :D

weishy,
no ladybug ah? then i'll pass - coz i thk MM wont stay that long till the stock comes in, rite? :p

shall wait for the sales here, if there's one!
also wana take a look at the compartments and size before purchase.

missA,
C was turning round and round suddenly last evening - i didnt' see it coz in the shower but hubby told me lor. after that i thk she also 'hin' oredi but was laughing... xiao xiao eh... heeheee....
 


Back
Top