(2007/11) November MTBs

S@L,
It's not urgent, I can wait..juz wanna stock up only. Thks.

Okipoki,
the new CL came in the afternoon, so far so good, hope she's not another nightmare.

sabrina:: when she unlatches, will she want to latch on again? my bb also, will latch and unlatch many times. but i also read somewhere that when bb unlatches, means it's time for burping. aiya don't know ley. Does your bb fart a lot? Hmmm... and ya how come your menses so fast return? I gave birth 3rd nov but the lochia still HAVEn't finish ahhh!!

poissons, ok how many tubes u need? i collating orders now. Anything else from drugstore also welcome
happy.gif

Sabrina, is tt menses? cos i also had tt a few days ago. my lochia cleared then came bk again but was bright red col. i dun think was menses cos only for 1 day after tt cleared again. I had c-sect, was urs natural birth? I also on TBF,thats why i choose to believe its nt menses. i have yet spoken to my gynae..maybe will call him up and check.

Catherine, me c-sect so should nt be tt long. my 1st delivery lochia cleared within 2 weeks.my bb already 19days old, now i still have on/off....
sad.gif

Poissons, ok noted.

Cindy,

yah lor! My baby latches and unlatches too. And because of that i get frustrated sometimes... Don't know what she wants. I have to burp her after abt every 5 mins of feeding.. if not she will start to gag and fuss. She doesn't seem to fart alot, but her burps are those really loud and repetitive type.

S@L,

My lochia seemed to clear abt a week ago.. then yday, the "menses" started.. quite heavy leh until now. Yah, mine was natural birth. I had the same thing happening to me when i gave birth to my first child. My gynae said it was menses. But then i didn't BF my first child.

oh yah...

any of you mummies using the AMEDA pump? How is it? Coz i intend to get it. Heard rave reviews abt it. Right now, I am using Avent IQ Uno, but it doesn't seem to empty the breast. Now that I am also taking care of my 1st child at the same time, I have no choice but to express coz she will cry everytime she sees the baby latches on to me... sigh! So i need a heavy duty pump.

Catherine,

My lochia started to lighten by the end of the first week after giving birth..I didn't even have that "chin chow" type lochia like i did for my first delivery. Had been getting yellowish lochia since after that..

Sabrina, really menses ah?...sianz....when i BF my 1st bb partially my menses came bk only 3mths later....now TBF cannot be le..i hope nt...

i read also could be some 'problems' inside if the bleeding is quite heavy and wet 2 pads within an hour...mine ok..sometimes gushes out then aft tt ok again.

Sabrina, i also use the Ameda occasionally..but still prefer the Avent DUO. yes i think u need a double pump to save time and empty brsts more effectively.

sabrina:: it is also getting me very frustrated. bb wants to feed for LONG periods of time and very often. making me very tired. Sighs.

re: lochia
mine change to brighter red color but then the red is not that intense... funny thing is, i feel kinda itchy down there whenever the discharge comes out... anyone also experience the same thing? it's making me very uncomfy leh...

Sabrina,
i just got my Ameda Lactaline pump a few days back. it's more efficient than using Avent manual pump but not as comfy.

ur lochia cleared so fast? i'm still having red lochia leh. is it normal??

Dokie, went to parentcraft today. No cure liao. Too hard and can't do anything liao.When Liqin and colleague look at my breast they shook their head. wondering why like tis. I wold very muchlike to know too. My gynae refered me to a breast surgeon at MAH. Dr chk eveything and also tell me the same ting. "very sad hor to see yr breast like tis" Sian man! of cos sad la. Dr prescribe me anti biotics. If finsh course still dun go smaller or gone. Means that hv to plurge in a needle to withdraw. Hiaz.... sian.....

How long lochia going to stop? Mine sometimes look fresh red and sometimes look dark brown. Can't tell what is that.

It seems like everybody like getting back to work soon. Perhaps we can arrange a meet up section to share our happiness,joy and woes before getting back to work.
Confinement getting over soon. can don't need eat those confinement food liao. Must go on diet diet. I keep weighing but my weight never drops. hahaha.

Wendy, I will PM you.

Last night really maxed out. Got to work and handle 2 kids not easy. My elder son drove me mad. Last night I couldnt take it and broke down in front of him. He is simply too difficult to handle. Talked loudly when the little one was sleeping, didnt want to take nap, refused to listen to me etc. I wonder when will this be over.

Yoko, I am sorry to hear that. So no choice have to eat antibotics and pray that the lump will go away. Don feel discouraged . Now just have to face the facts and go through it bravely.

Yoko, so sorry to hear tt. take care and must also rest well. Agree with u tt we should meet up someday before most of us going bk to work. i think i have the shortest ML here! My hubby already assign me some projects and gotta start in end Dec ... *sob sob..

Dokie, my son also tend to talk loudly when bb in the same room. probably is their way of seeking attention. my son is 4yrs old, can still reason with him sometimes, how old is ur son? I tink u have more patience than me so far. i have already 'showed' him hte ultimate few days when bb came home. now he is more understanding and will listen.

Have u considered to place him in some activity/ childcare? my fren extended the half day childcare programme to full day cos of the same reason - she jus delivered a bb hence cannot cope. finally she had a well rested confinemnt and doesnt scold her elder tt often. She is managing it very well now. I also count myself lucky tt my son is in childcare during the day, at least nt so tiring for me.

S@L
My son is 33 months. Not yet 3 years old. He is attending half day childcare and comes home in the afternoon. I feel sorry to send him to full day school. Besides I am worried that he might fall sick easily if stay full day in school.

My son is fairly mature for a toddler. He definitely understands. I think I must learn how to discipline.

yoko:: hope you'll get better and feel better soon! at least you're one step closer to removing the pain!

I'm so tired of BF already. he can feed for up to an hour plus and still not satissfied. like last night i fed him like from 12 to 115am! I'm so tired and angry. Sighs. So feel like switching to giving EBM only! dokie, is that what you are doing?

dokie:: i'm sure your boy will work it out on his own. they're cleverer than we think!
happy.gif

S@L,
Sorry, yest. din hv time to reply you...
And yes, got ur MMS...
Wanted to ask you, by clipping the playtex bags like that, wnt the milk risk leaking out of the bag if it is not placed standing? Or there is a 'zip-lock' on the bag itself?

Sorry for so many questions ah... but hvn't use any milk bags before so am wondering how this one works cos most of the other brands hv their own 'zip-lock', doesn't need any clip but of course more ex...

Dokie,
when will you be placing order for the milk trays? Remember to add me in (1 order) hor ;)

Dokie, S@L,
Sigh, i'm facing the same problems with my older kid (she's currently 29mths)...
I can sense that she's jealous already because sometimes when i try to carry the younger one, she will start to cry and whine...
And being at this age, i don't know how much she understands, tends to do certain things that make me so angry... Some examples are like talking loudly, keep trying to touch mei-mei's face, whine very frequently (and yes, it's very very frequently), on and on...

sigh, many times i also flare up and scold her, which made her cry even more... and she's becoming very sticky also... very headache man... problem is she's only scared of daddy, next then is me... only daddy has the means to discipline her, but daddy is not home whole day also
sad.gif
dunno what to do...

morning mummies,
my baby's cord finally dropped off today at day 13. my CL asked me if i wan to keep it. she said she kept her 3 children's cord till today! her daughter is sam age as me. she said it's an old belief tat if u keep all ur children's cord together, they will grow old together. first time i heard this. anyone of u heard this b4?

Anyone doing more pumping than latching? My nipples are so sore that I could not latch baby for every feed so have been pumping every 3 hours or so. Now my breast milk supply seems to be faster than baby's demand and gets engorged every 3 hours. Should I still be pumping it empty of just pump enough to feed baby? I want to empty breast so I can reach hind milk but it's like a vicious cycle - doing that increases my supply and I get more and more milk. But if I pump only just enough for baby, my breasts dont get emptied.

One more thing, how long can breast milk be stored in fridge?

twiggy:: at what intervals does your bb feed by feeding her ebm? sorry i can't give you any advice on just to pump enough or to empty but if i were you, i would justpump enough if not its gg to be a vicious cycle. or you can reduce the time in pumping. how long do you pump for?
right noe doing direct latching is getting on my nerves cause bb feeds like every 1.5 hours and each time can last 1 hour. goodness. I do feel like just pumping and giving ebm.

in the fridge's lower compartment, up to 48 hours.

Wendy, Plim, so u want one set of milk tray each hor. Ok I placed order pls email me to arrange for delivery. Anybody else? Vivian?

Twiggy, for me , I pump out immediately after every feed. I feed the extra to my elder son.
My baby is a small eater. he only takes one breast most of the times.
Very tiring to pump after every feed including night feed. As I want to establish milkflow first and that is why I pump after every feed. After one month, I may not do it so as not to increase supply.

to the c sect mummies here, does your tummy/ wound still hurt or itch 3 weeks after delivery? does the tummy area above the wound feels numb to your touch?

Lite Breeze
no leh. now i am in my 3rd week.

1st week, the pain is bearable. bruise feeling
2nd week, no more pain except the edge due to injection to remove keloid according to gynae
3rd week, all normal. started using scar plaster

Rast, I am sending your parcel today. I hope u don mind I used recycled envelope. Don worry your plaster is protected by the packaging in a box.

<font color="0000ff">Updated on 27-Nov</font>
<font size="-1">Mummies, pls let me know if there's any updates tat should b made</font>

kao_confused.gif
Mummies, updates please?
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Geraldine Tan (rainbowsfromgod)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Joy Tham</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Belinda (dalinbel)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Goh Yong Chew</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>hanimin (chen huimin)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Patty (bridetob06)</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>jenifur (jenifur)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>zzz (sleepystar)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jadefeet (jadefeet)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr L C Foong</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Tweetie (tweetie)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>A/Prof Arijit</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>simply1980 (simply1980)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>koala (koalatree)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 28-Nov, C-Section 26-Nov</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Rachel Lee (babyluv72)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>skye skye (skye_skye)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kao_babydust.gif
Best wishes to our Mummies!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Days Left</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Elaine Lee (worrypiggy)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>sowie (sowie)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>EDD 27-Nov, Induction 27-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Florence (vinncy)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Yat May</TD><TD>Malaysia</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>zoe'sMummy (fushiastar)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Luke</TD><TD>3</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

kao_cheers.gif
Congrats to our Graduate Mummies!
<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>No</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual DD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Wt / Len</TD><TD>Delivery Mode </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>alicia (powergal)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>3-Oct</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Craydon</TD><TD>1.5kg</TD><TD>E C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>trevor's mummy (trevors_mummy)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Keagan </TD><TD>2.53kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Ah Da (j_noelle)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>15-Oct</TD><TD>Prof SK Tay</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Twin <font color="ff0000">Girls</font></TD><TD>Noelle & Joelle</TD><TD>Noelle - 2.33kg/44cm, Joelle - 2.59Kg/45cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>k@ye (kayemoss)</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chan Yew Foon</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>3.12kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>ueno (ueno)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>17-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Leroy</TD><TD>2.575kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Eufrasia (eufrasiajq)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>22-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Anthony B Lim</TD><TD>2.885kg / 48cm</TD><TD>Induced w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Lynda (flowerygal)</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javen</TD><TD>2.69kg</TD><TD>Induced w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>SuperHappyMum (superhappymum)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>23-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Yong Wei</TD><TD>3.86kg / 51cm </TD><TD>C-section w/ SB </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>tweety (tweetypie)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>25-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Lewis</TD><TD>2.92kg</TD><TD>E C-section </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>jo (jodex)</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>26-Oct</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Zhi Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>jane (janelsy)
new.gif
</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>27-Oct</TD><TD>Dr TB Lim</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Edison</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>grace (starmiffmel)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>3.050kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>mandy (mandy99)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>28-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>2.955kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Beloved Daugther (jesus_beloveddaughter)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>3.058kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ vacuum </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>yami (yamiyogurt)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>29-Oct</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Kaelyn</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Rachel (missyladee)</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Nicholas</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>sabrina (eliza_hairi)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>1-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>3.230kg</TD><TD>Induced w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Adeline chew (ansonng)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr CK Toh</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Amber Ng</TD><TD>3.125kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Gemini19 (gemini19)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>4.17kg</TD><TD>E C-section w/ SB </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>yoko noriko (yokonori)</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>2-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.21kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Cindy (elita)</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Travis</TD><TD>2.995kg / 50cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Mrs.T (tangobaby)
new.gif
</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan Weng Buen</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>rast (rastcuties)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>2.66kg / 46cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>winwin (vine712)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>3-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Carrie</TD><TD>2.61kg / 47cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>apple (apple_d)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD>3.14kg</TD><TD>Induced w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>dokie_dokie (dokie_dokie)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.41kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>shian (shian)</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>4-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Rebecca</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>cheerbb (cheerbb)</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A.L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Reyner</TD><TD>2.99kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Lite Breeze (breeze)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>3.34kg / 52cm</TD><TD>E C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Vivian (shix2_82)</TD><TD>10-Nov</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>2.505kg / 46cm</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Cassie (cassieflower)</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>dokie (dokiesim)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.03kg / 50cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Wenyl (wenyl)</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>6-Nov</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Bennett</TD><TD>3.31kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>lazykat (lazykat)</TD><TD>5-Nov</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Zee Yann</TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>S@L (blueangel30)</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>7-Nov</TD><TD>Dr A L Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Mischa</TD><TD>3.305kg</TD><TD>C-section w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Juan (queenaire)</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>8-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Darius</TD><TD>2.5kg / 46cm</TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Koh Gillian (smileysmiley)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Lim Loon Haw</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Javier </TD><TD>3.12kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Piggypiggy (piggypiggy)</TD><TD>17-Nov</TD><TD>9-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.865kg</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>liverpool11 (liverpool11)</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Gerrain</TD><TD>3.330kg / 49cm </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Suzanne (estee)</TD><TD>30-Nov</TD><TD>11-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Loke</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>2.47kg</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>plim (plim2829)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Bevis</TD><TD>2.87kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Induction w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>kittybride (kittybride)</TD><TD>23-Nov</TD><TD>13-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>2.635kg / 42cm </TD><TD>C-section w/ GA </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Catherine (lhscath)</TD><TD>16-Nov</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Jovan</TD><TD>3.33kg / 51cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>olivetree (olivetree)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>14-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Gracie Kwon</TD><TD>3.485kg</TD><TD>Induced w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>pig07 (pig07)</TD><TD>12-Nov</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.615kg / 50cm</TD><TD>Induced w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>poissons (poissons)</TD><TD>26-Nov</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.475kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>tinkabel (tinkabel)</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>15-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD>2.97kg / 48cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>cactusnah (cactusnah)</TD><TD>27-Nov</TD><TD>18-Nov</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Eagan</TD><TD>2.730kg / 50cm </TD><TD>Induced w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Twiggy (twiggy1975)
new.gif
</TD><TD>10-Dec</TD><TD>19-Nov</TD><TD></TD><TD>RH</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>2.56kg</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>belle (dabelle)
new.gif
</TD><TD>25-Nov</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Eevee</TD><TD>2.75kg</TD><TD>Induced w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>starz (iceystarz)
new.gif
</TD><TD>1-Dec</TD><TD>20-Nov</TD><TD>Dr WH Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Isabelle</TD><TD>3.35kg / 51cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Erika Ong (erika_ong)
new.gif
</TD><TD>29-Nov</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Pin</TD><TD>MEH</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.56kg / 51cm</TD><TD>Vacuum w/o Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>fussiecat (fussiecat)
new.gif
</TD><TD>24-Nov</TD><TD>21-Nov</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Charis</TD><TD>3.27kg / 49cm</TD><TD>Natural w/ Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Total number of babies= 71
<font color="ff0000">Princesses</font>= 31
<font color="0000ff">Princes</font>= 34

lite breeze,
same as dokie i'm also in my 3rd week, i dun feel pain too. i only feel a slight pain above the wound in the 1st week. i think u better check with ur gynae.
yoko,
:-( take care hope u'll get well soon.
dokie,
no prob
happy.gif
so how much in total plus the postage?

hi all,

i have given birth to bb Aaron as well on the 18-Nov, natural with epidural.

wow, looks like most of the mummy have popped.
its really tough looking after babies
sad.gif

Plim, no it wont leak. I freeze the milk with the bag laying down. What i do is fold the top of the flap n clip the bag so as to 'seal' it. Playtex bags do nt have the 'ziplock' feature tats why so cheap.

Hi Mummies,

I am also facing the same problem. When i BF on demand, my baby never seems to be full. She will start crying for milk like every hour. It is so tiring and difficult to monitor how much she drinks. However, when i give her EBM, she will only cry for it every 3-4 hr. My PD encouraged me to latch her on directly but it is so difficult. Of coz, the tedious part of giving her EBM will be cleaning the pump, burping her and expressing it in the middle of the nite.
But how do i train her to sleep thru the nite? she is currently 5 weeks old.

Wendy, my gal feeding pattern is kinda funny...daytime she will keep wanting to feed. sometime she takes 2 sides and still wan to keep sucking. like Cindy my bb can also feed up to an hr on my breasts. But at night she is happy with 1 side and can sleep thru 3-4hrs before another feed. I Feel my breasts makes more milk at night, hence 1 side she is satisfied. Daytime my breasts nvr really very full, maybe tt why she nt getting enough.

Hi ladies,
Not sure if you have already completed your bb's birth registration? The form looks abit chim, what does it mean by "Informant"? Is it one of the bb's parents? Or a third party? As for the chinese characters, do we need to print them out and paste onto the form or we can just write the characters on the form?

Pls enlighten..thanks.

Poissons, informant is the one who submits the form.In my case is my hb
happy.gif

chinese character u jus write n they will match with computerise character. I registered at TMC n paid more. If u can, go to ICA cheaper. Also remember ur bb bonus
happy.gif

hi all,
i'm still waiting for my lil princess to come out...it's already past the EDD. though i'm scheduled for induction on 30 Nov, if she doesn't come out this week. gosh i wonder if i should have taken my ML later. wait for 1 week alreadY! have some contractions but they're very irregular and only occasionally.
i think i'm one of the few late mummies around woh.

Yah I have the same problem as well. BB takes forever to feed when latched on. Then they fall asleep sucking my nipple. I also have problem changing sides, as usually after one side, bb is asleep and refuse to change. I also prefer to express milk out, since last him ard 3 hrs. But it's a hassle to keep pumping out milk. Sigh, what a dilemma...

I just went to see my gynae for a post delivery check. Seems everything is ok. I also asked him about the numbness in my fingers. He said it's due to water retention and some nerve (I cant remember the name...) is blocked during pregnancy. It usually takes around 6 weeks to clear. So hopefully the numbness will go away by itself...

HI Ladies

I think I understand when I see so many of you scratching your heads regarding baby drinking habits. My baby is the same, drinks only on 1 side, sometimes 5mins, 10mins, hardly more than that. And sometimes he will choke and pull out of the breast and start to gag. Previously I didnt know have to burp the baby, thought breastfeeding dont need, but now I know you still have to as the baby may take in air...and now he doesnt throw up as much cos I also put him in an upright position. Like some of you ladies, I also dont know if baby has enough , cos he can wake every half hour or 1 hour in the night, and when I try to force him to drink more, he just wouldnt open his mouth...its really quite tiring. Last night I changed the routine and fed him earlier, starting 11pm till 12am, and it kind of works cos he woke up about 2 and a half hours later, and then 3 hours later, so I could have at least that hours to catch some sleep.

It seems alot of you are already pumping out. I pumped once so far cos it was really engorged 2 days back...but realised that once you pumped, the breasts becomes more engorged...and also the feeling of tightness is usually in the evening. During the day, the engorgement is not so bad...any of you ladies having the same experience?

haiya this is really frustrating. Already fed him from 330 to now and STILL wants to suckle! can't be my milk supply LOW all day ma right! this is seriously getting on my nerves!! hehe.

s@l:: usually my bb will want to suckle the longest in the night times, around 9plus all the way to midnight plus. And in the evening time.

poissons,
informant is the one who sign ur bb's birth cert. for my case, i registered at kkh with my hubby, but the informant is put under my hubby's name so he got to sign my bb's birth cert.

S@L,
how much u paid for ur bb's birth cert?

Thanks S@L and Rast! Glen E is charging S$39.40 for the birth registration and admin..what abt your hospitals?

I find latching on more tedious than pumping out the milk. At least when I pumped, I know how much bb is drinking...if latch on, bb tend to sleep after a while and then he wakes up an hr again, demanding for milk and the cycle keeps going on. I've tried to latch him entirely today but he's always not satisfied, and he doesn't sleep well either...and I can't rest...sigh..give up leh.

Cindy / Dokie, thanks for replying. I pump every three hours which is pretty much whenever baby feeds, except overnight when I pump only once. Each time I pump, I get about 60 ml from my right side and 20-30ml on left side. Baby drinks only about 50ml each feed now. At first I was trying to pump to empty the breast so I would pump for 15-30 mins. But now, I need at least 30 min to relieve the engorgement on my right side. I think I will try to reduce the pumping time. Does that mean I dont get the hind milk? No right?

Cindy, ya, it can be very tiring to do total BF especially when baby feeds so often and take so long to feed. Why not do a combination of both? Or you'll be very tired.

Erika, I have the same problem as you. Now don't pump cannot! how???!!

The other problem I have with latching is sore nipples. It hurts when baby latches although he does it correctly because I can hear the swallowing of milk and he's full after 30 mins. But the skin on the nipple flakes no matter how much nipple cream i put on and it's sore and raw almost from latching.

hmm i think i'm the oddball here...personally i find pumping more tedious than latching. coz pumping got to wash & sterlize the bottles & pump. then i have a tendency to keep looking at the amt i pumped out. so i think i'm not so relaxed as compared to latching. in latching, i'm faced with my baby, i can talk & sing to him. although sometimes he's naughty, he can bite & pull my nipples, but i still enjoy the bonding with him.

Back