grace, the other time the croc outlet site that gloomybear posted not ex esp if got 20% off.
kitty, EYS BBS also for babies who got a fright. Hv to agree EYS is overpriced. Whr did you get the hou zao san?
Fushiatar, I also asked the teacher, she also told me to buy the linking memory but she said can wait till I'll attended the homebased learning class. She said can make my own. aiyo i so lazy, i'll prob buy off the shelf. I was so mad with A, the whole time in class she wanted to play hide n seek with me!
kitty, EYS BBS also for babies who got a fright. Hv to agree EYS is overpriced. Whr did you get the hou zao san?
Fushiatar, I also asked the teacher, she also told me to buy the linking memory but she said can wait till I'll attended the homebased learning class. She said can make my own. aiyo i so lazy, i'll prob buy off the shelf. I was so mad with A, the whole time in class she wanted to play hide n seek with me!