(2007/11) November MTBs


tinkabel: those are such gorgeous photos! How much did the whole package cost? Now I'm thinking of bringing my boy to a shoot! haha.

Ueno: could I also have a trial pass cos I'm planning to go on leave in October and I have been thinking of bringing Ethan to JG for the longest time! =) Do you go to the one at Forum or Evans Rd?

Sowie: Thanks for the recipe! I'm thinking of taking up some baking classes so that I can make some snacks and cakes for Ethan and family. Any classes to recommend?

Gymboree Playgym: Are any mummies here members of Gymboree? I thinking of organizing a playdate at Gymboree so that we can let our babies interact and have fun! I know there is a 12 - 1pm or 12.30 - 1.30pm slot at Tanglin mall. Do let me know who's interested? Members pay $12 per hour.
 
Cindy, Ueno: you mummies are going this sun to MyGYm right? Can I have your bb's name.. heehee.. need to inform the trainer there abt you coming and I will place the card at the counter
happy.gif
 
tinkabel: I left with one pass with me. currently weishy has reserved it but till now she has not got back to me how to pass to her. Then on the waiting list is skyeskye.. I let you know if there is no response from them
happy.gif


weishy: please advise on how to pass u the card.
 
mambobb, no prob. Just wanted to occupy matt since i got time to spend with him. the gymboree playdate is private for us only? Me with gymboree Shanghai but hor never bring my card back and also dunno whether applicable in Singapore anot.

michviv: I took the promotion package at $120. But had to pay an additional $100 if I want all the photos in the super high resolution. If not, they will also return all in normal resolution. Was telling grace, the photos are so high resol, i had to shrink and shrink before I can upload or email etc. So maybe shd hv saved the $100 and just make do with the lower resolution photos. If norm without promo, then $150.

Rachel C: Matt is 10.5 mths. Can stand unassisted for a while now. I took the photos with ben loo at Foto U. He's quite good at making funny faces and noises and makes matt laugh and smile.
 
hi hi...
long time no post liaoz, have been so busy..

how's everyone..
tinkabel, nice shots, matt so handsome..
where did u take the pics from huh??
i oso feel like bringing aaron for his 1st bd shot..:p
 
hihi,

ystdy i got prob wif huggies website but today okie liao.. v strange.

tinkabel,
voted for your handsome prince! he's so adorable! is the promo price for FotoU still on?

weishy,
voted for your big-eyed princess as well! her bday suit is super cute!

poochi,
thanks for the card, will chk out my mailbox on thu/fri!
 
suzanne,
i didnt bring my car seat there, im just rented it together with the car.

michviv,
we are at Forum. u can call them to book the trial n i will leave the coupon at the counter for u? just let me know in advance
 
kittybride, no tink the promotion is over already... But think grace poissons etc had a better deal, $120 including high resol. Mine's excluding. But i think no need for that la. Too big already.

Rachel C, no, we style his hair ourselves. Actually we always comb his hair into a Beckham hairstyle after bath every day... In fact, it was the Glen E nurse who started doing that when we leave him at the hospital for jaundice. So we continue to do that haha. This is Matt at 1 week old... Haha...

1753479.jpg
 
tinkabel: my girl cailyn also had the same hairstyle as Matt when she was at KKH too. I find she is cute with that hairstyle too.. heehee.. but then she always mistaken as boyboy so I cant continue to style her hair like that liao.. haha..
 
hi catherine..
ya lor long time no post liaoz..
sometimes come in and read but after tat no time to post liaoz..haha
aaron is fine but getting really naughty...
yes he can walk already, furthest prob abt 2+ metres..
 
Gymboree: I've dropped Gymboree a call and they will call me back to see if they can set aside a private play hour for us! =)

Tinkabel: I told Gymboree about your card situation and they mentioned that its fine as long as you can show an email from them saying that you're a member there. When are you leaving back to Shanghai again?

I can only make it on weekends so its either the 4th or 11th of October (both Saturdays).

Members pay $12 otherwise its $20 per baby. Best part is that both parents can come along!
 
haha kaye, i agree. there was another lucky draw giving away 6 mths. i tink close today. u gals may want to try ur luck... haha
 
tinkabel - voted for your handsome prince! He just so good looking - you are not going to bring him to the high tea on Fri?

michviv - i can bring Ashton to Gymboree on either Sat - let us know ok.... I am thinking of letting him to attend one of the trial class so we can meet there
 
Tinkabel: voted for your prince already! So cute, he can sit on the horse unassisted.

Weishy: Voted for your princess! I like the wings she wore on.

Skyeskye: your gal sound like what my son did. I gave up patting him to sleep on his cot cos he will always climb up. Nowsaday, I put him in the sarong and when he fall asleep, then I will carry him to put in his cot. Haha...
 
heh heh... When I was a kid, I actually let my brother do the grab-item thingy. He picked the money and guess what, he has no money sense at all!!! Talk about being super off....
 
Hehe, I also wanna go gymboree trial class! Anyone gg kindermusik? Jio me ok! Hehe.

Mambbob, sorry me so troublesome Haha. Muuacks.
 
voted for Matt too, so CUTE!

dreamer,
thanks, she is more clingy than usual, apart fr the ugly rashes, she is fine, still eat and play. How's life there?
 
lazykat -- things are well for us here. guess everything also have pros & cons ...so me learning to accept the good and bad of living here!
happy.gif
do miss sg/hkg sometimes! so much more convenient! here everything in dutch...sometimes blur blur .... and haven't found any frens for little kaira
sad.gif
still trying...hehehe
 
Hi Kaye not too sure if I'll survive Disneyland man... Queue always so long, and I also dunno what my boy can do there probably go around looking for Mickey, Minnie, Pooh and all. DOn't think he can take any rides.

Ueno, thanks for info. I might not be renting a car cos I'm going with my aunt and grandma and they are like against the idea but I'll try to convince them again about renting a car. It's much easier to travel around with one.

Hey did you have a hard tie adjusting L to the US time? My son had a v difficult time adjusting, kept waking up to play for the 1sy week. I was soooo tired!
 
suzanne,
Thank God! Leroy adjusted well, went straight into US time but for the 1st couple of days he woke up in the middle of the night for milk after that he will go back to sleep. I think on the 4th day, he slept through the night already. When we got back to Sin, it was the same thing. So i didnt have any problem with jet lag. Leroy really enjoyed Disneyland, he took most of the rides except those which he failed to meet the height requirements. Those which he was allowed on we went on all of them, i marked out every single ride. Hehe..we got there at 10am n left at 7.30pm. The queue wasnt that bad, u can take the fast pass for the more popular rides so it saves u some time. But it really depends on yr boy cos some of the rides r quite rough n its quite dark inside. L v garang so he squeals in delight n was v excited. BUt some kids cried. so use yr own discretion.
 
Hi Ueno, Lucky you! You know I have still not managed to make him sleep through ever since we got here. Disneyland sounds exciting! Which are the rides you took? I doing my disneyland map research now. I used fast pass for the popular rides in Tokyo and euro disney but have to strategise you know? haha! Did you go on Dumbo,It's a small world, peter pan kind rides? Erm did you go to both the park and the california adventure park? Spending 2 days there so I am thinking if I should go for both or just one. How did you settle his food? I dunno how to solve the porridge problem.
 
dreamer can advise what you do with your kiddo at home the whole day or any SAHM for that matter? Sorry I'm really not used to taking care of my son the whole day... Kinda get frustrated at times cos I feel so bored. Plus, cos I just got here, I have not met any mummies with kids the same age as my boy so kinda hard to click. Hopefully it's just the initially settling down issue.
 
Hi,
Any mummies out there keen to sell off their bumbo seat to me? As long as its the authentic one & in good condition, i m willing to buy from u at $35.
Pls pm me at 9742 8258
 
suzanne,
we went on

Jungle Cruise
Alice in Wonderland
Casey Jr. Circus Train
Chip 'n Dale Treehouse
Donald's Boat
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Goofy's Playhouse
"it's a small world"
King Arthur Carrousel
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Peter Pan's Flight
Pinocchio's Daring Journey
Storybook Land Canal Boats
Astro Orbitor
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Mickey Mouse n Meet Mickey
Winnie The Pooh n friends

Actually all these rides do not have a long queue, except Peter Pan. Are u going on a weekday? it might be less crowded. I didnt go to California Adventure Park as the rides there are mainly for older kids. We had a kitchen in our room so I prepared his food everyday before we leave the hotel. I cooked porridge/pasta n kept them in a thermos flask.
 
Hi all,

We went to jurong bird park today. Big mistake, the queue was 1/2 hr long and there was only
Bongo burgers to eat at. We had to queue at bongo burger for another 1/2hr to place our order and because the place was packed we ordered takeaway....had to wait another 45mins for our food and we had to shout at the manager to get our food. Felt really sorry for them because it was very busy and I think they were really overwhelmed with the amount of orders. But it was badly managed with people complaining left right and center. My hubby scolded at the manager to shut down the till until they have sorted out all their backlog of orders!! We won't be going back and if we ever do we will definitely pack our own picnic!!!!
Now, exhausted and wonder why we went in the first place!

Never go to Jurong bird park on Children day ever again!!!
 

Dreamer,
gd excuse to pick up a new language.. hee.

Ueno,
lucky u that Leory so garang, it must hv been very fun for all!

Plumsource,
sorry to hear the bad experience.. like K@ye ha warned earlier, might be super packed today. She is really spot on!
 

Back
Top