(2007/11) November MTBs

Hi Langlao3 - Yes I think so - Please call Ms Shi Hui at 64576159 and find out more...
happy.gif
 


K@ye: Did yr HB use yr credit card to buy the D700 after u bght the studs? Hee hee..my HB said that camera body itself costs more than $4k, excluding the lens. Woa ha...the pix must be real gd!
 
Patissier, I like those cakes too. Wanted to order one for my wedding, and they quote me in thousands. way way above my budget, in the end, my mum bake a 2 tier cake for me
happy.gif


k@ye

Got to thank your hubby for the photos. Think my gal likes to pose in front of the camera.

S@L

Did you managed to experiment anything? I'm trying to get a doraemon cake for my gal. Do you still carry the potty from baby bjorn? I want to get one for my gal.

Plumsource,

nice cookies
happy.gif


oh yes mummies, do you like the brownies which I brought on sunday?
 
Cactus, if ur hubby wants to get the D700 body. I can ask my hubby to buy for him coz he has a special price and it comes up to $3.8K.

Hehe, no lah... He din use my credit card to buy the camera!

Langlao, u can go to their website to check, they have the pricing there. If u go down to the shop, they have more designs and can quote u directly.

So far a 4kg chocolate cake costs ard $150. This is the url for choc-a-bloc but its located at Bedok.

http://chocabloc.biz/

Gemini, quite a lot of shots of Ying Ching... she is very expressive!

S@l, very paiseh... My hubby only managed to capture one shot of Mischa!
 
langlao, the cake from Patissier is good! But i wasnt thinking of the 3D cakes...more of the yummy ones but the designs are plain but elegant. I was thinking if i should choose the cake for the taste or for look...cos nice 3D cakes are really expensive.

if u are nt tat particular abt taste, then u can try Smiling orchid. i used them for my son's 1st and 3rd bday. their prices are reasonable for 3D cakes, but taste wise, nt fantastic, abit dry to me. reason for using them the 1st time was becos only they can make the cake i designed...and price was ok. the second time i approached them was becos they can do Thomas train cakes in 3D cos most of the bakeries then could only offer 2D thomas cakes.

Gemini, not yet.,.still experimenting. MY theme is Hello Kitty princess...hehehee...lotsa things to buy...but not enough $$$...at first said didnt want to make this party too elaborte...now the more i see the more i buy..hiaz...aft the bday will prob be doing a clearance sale for the party decors *LOL...

oh for the pottty i wont be getting them for the time being cos supplier insist to see my webby first..but till now i hv been sitting on it...not on top my list at the moment...so sorry

Oh the brownies were from u? Tat was good! Thanks!
 
Guys just viewed those pixs at K@ye's facebook photos hehheheheh very nicely taken,made my hubby wanna get a better camera to capture our little one's precious moments
happy.gif
wished i'm in sin to meet up more
sad.gif
.......love to meet up again
happy.gif
 
K@ye:ya la hayley soemtimes actually very active daily so we used to it liao hehhehehhehe
ya ur hubby really champion le hehehehheheh.i didnt know those imports got to sin first one le....bought mine in south africa so kekkekek very cheap la (less than $3)
 
Gemini,
The brownies were from you!! Where did you buy them, I loved them...was even tempted to 'ta bao'!! hehe

Heres the recipe for the cookies, it is super easy and very tasty.

100g butter
200g of sugar (can reduce if you don't want it to be too sweet)
2 eggs beaten
100g plain flour
1tsp salt
1tsp baking powder
300g porridge oats
200g of raisins, or mix of nuts or choc chips.

1, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy

2, Add beaten eggs gradually, beat until well combined.

3, sieve flour, salt and baking powder into creamed mixture.

4, Add oats, raisins and mix well.

5, spoon onto baking sheet, place well apart, flatten slightly with back of spoon.

6, bake in preheated oven at 180degrees/350F/gas mark 4 for 15mins or until golden brown.

Makes up to 20 big cookies or 40 small cookies. Can keep in airtight container and last about a week. Mine don't even reach the container cos my hubby and kids polish it all up within minutes!
 
Yah, agree that the pics taken by kaye's ah-lao were great...so tempted to take up photography and upgrade my camera too..hehe...ok, next goal..
 
Langlao, i had put up some of the pix on my facebook but once the pix (full size) uploaded on Picassa is done. I will send u the link.

Weishy, i din know till i m in this shipping co. That's y imports into Australia/NZ is more expensive than their local produce coz they have to make at least 1 stopover in SG.
 
aiya, missed out the good food at Sharron's pl coz i was on vegetarian on that day!! No wonder the brownies look so different...

Nvm, next time must ask Gemini to bake more especially for me! *Blinks at Gemini* :p
 
K@ye - Ya - quite alot of food left on that day... and i think your hubby did not eat also...hiaz... I asked but no one wants to ta bao... so in the end I gave the curry chicken and chicken wing to the security guards....

Remember to send me the link for the pictures also ok... thank you!!
happy.gif


Hi weishy - are you going back to HK today? See you soon and call us when you are back so we can meet up for coffee?
happy.gif
 
K@ye :saw those pixs already heheeeh niceeeeeeeeeeee
oic.....no wonder those stuffs there are so ex ......always stinch on buyign stuffs there,unless it honey etc kkekekekke
 
I just send an email to invite you ladies to check out the pix.

For those interested, u PM and i invite you to see the pix.
happy.gif


Langlao, will confirm u later on Facebook coz my office barred this website! :p
 
The pics really look wonderful, K@ye, yr hubby can be a professional very soon, then we all can go to him for studio photography.

Gemini, the brownies were really good, not too sweet.

The coffee gathering is on a weekday or weekend? Oh yeah, sharron, the coffee was good too.

3D cake - i got one from Bengawan Solo for my gal with blackforest filling, it's a 3D bear sitting on a number 1 shape cake.
 
Ya la end up hv to take away some cakes......kekekkekekke

sharron:aiya me back in HK already.....Hayley was very cranky inflt after her
 
Must ask my hubby to buy the camera liao...all the pictures are so well taken! But of course all the babies and mummies and daddies also look good lah!
happy.gif
 
oops sorry ya hayley's cranky after her zzzz cos she woke up at 4am to go airport this morning
sad.gif
so......cant blame her.....

sure sure we can meet up whn i'm in town...most probs oct la will swap for some flts hehhehehhe
 
sharron ya my hubby tot of getting one looooooooong time already...hope its easy to use hehhehehehe.
guys i didnt pop my head in those pixs cos hayley's sleeping kekkekekek,without her not so nice mah.

BUT BUT next time i must take at least one pix kekekkekekkeke
 
aiyo poor hayley.... yes please also remember to swap for some flights for Nov for the mega birthday bash....heehee...take care!
happy.gif
 
k@ye, the pix very sharp leh, nice! My hubby has no interest in taking pix at all so I dun get many shots with DD
sad.gif


sharron, high tea if weekday I'll take lv if work permits. If weekend have to bring DD leh. U just decide and I'll see if I can make it.
 
Ya of cos la but i !st is the date then........hv to try la hehhehehhehe cos i hv leave from 19th till 3rd dec(last week me going sze chuan to help) but suits the mass la kekkekekke will try my best.....pay loooooo(again :p)
 
Thanks mummies, really motivates me to bake more.

Plumsource, I bake them. Learnt from my brother who is a baker.

re: high tea
me not much leave left this year leh, used up alot when my gal was hospitalised that time. Guess cannot join you ladies this time round.

Between, have we fix a day for the mega party?
 
Hi Mummies - High Tea

Proposed Date : 3 October 2008, Fri
Venue : Shangrila Rose Veranda
Time - 12Noon to 3pm or 3.30pm to 6pm
Price : S$36+++ / Approx S$45nett

Please confirm your attendance so that we can make a reservations. Thanks
happy.gif
 
HAllo! Okie, the photos well taken coz the camera is powerful!! :p

LAnglao, my hubby also dun really like to take photos of Claire but i told him if he wants to buy new toy, must utilise it.. If not, no new toy... Then he no choice got to take pix!

I sometimes use his camera to take pix... Only thing i dun like is super heavy and bulky!

Sharron, when i see the food.. I was already drooling but i m a vegan on the 1st & 15th of the lunar month and also on Guanyin's dan... So really test of my mouth!
happy.gif


Weishy, okie okie.. Next time, take pix of u & Hayley... Dunno shd i lug my hubby's new toy to HK to take pix...
 
k@ye thanks got the photos already! they were really well taken..hehehehe I found Mischa in another 2 pics...Gemini carrying her..hehehehe.


Gemini, u baked the brownies? Tats tasted so wonderful...very nice..i was jus joking that day is only there was vanilla ice cream to top it! Brownies+ice cream is my fav!
 
Sharron,

You can count me in for the high tea on 3rd oct. I prefer the 12-3pm time slot...then I can rush back for the kids.

Gemini,
Your brownies were very very professional. Can you share the recipe so I can try to attempt it? I sat right in front of the brownies, so I was master taster!!

K@ye,
Thank your hubby for us, the photos were really nice and very professional. I'm going to paste the photo all over my facebook and send them to relatives cos they look soo nice. Thank you , thank you!
 
Hehe, okie i will get my hubby to charge for copyrights for the photos!

No problem on the photos, at least dun waste the camera! Also give a chance for my hubby to hone up his photography skills!

Weishy, his camera no joke to lug and i dunno how to use it the wat he used!
 
S@L,

keke...I thought the date for high tea was for this friday!!! Then realise it was for 3rd Oct, was also thinking its such a long wait...haha

k@ye,

The quality of the photos makes me want to invest in a super camera too....but I wouldn't know how to use so such a waste ...its back to foolproof auto camera for me.

weishy,
Are u bk in HK?
 
k@ye,
luv the photos! very beautifully taken! can zip the photos and send it via yousendit.com. it will send an email to us to download from the website.

Gillian,
if the fever is mild ie <37.5 then it may be teething. but if it's high like 38.0, surely it can't be teething le. that's what my mil said when Eliza got fever...but we brought her to the doc anyway.
 
Hi Mummies,

So long never comes in to read... Have been pretty busy with works. I m also planning for my son birthday bash in Nov. But can't decide which caterer to take and where to place order for Bday cake. Any suggestion?
 
Hello mummies,

I am also missing for a long time. Only lately started to come in to search for my son's birthday stuff too
happy.gif


I have ordered all the party stuff but still haven't book venue!!

K@ye, care to share what camera your hubby using? Sounds really good.

By the way like to check with mummies familiar with HK. If I bring baby, what can I do there? I be going on a business trip there. But not too sure what can baby do there other than shopping.
 
SKye², isit? Let me try tonight when i m free!

Starlight, my hubby just bought his new toy Nikon D700, a digital SLR. Think he paid ard $3.8k for the camera body. Now, he is "extorting" me to buy a quality zoom for him... So acting blur now.

Starlight, can bring your boy to OCean park &amp; Disney land in HK. Also can bring him to the parks and outlying islands!
happy.gif
 
plumsource:a back in hkg now at the waiting gate to go bali hehehheh for 3 dayss la :p

starlight:wel if ur bb is like our aout 9 to 10 months old....actually nothing much,cos f u bring bb to ocean park etc.....he/she wouldnt know wtas happenng too and if u're not biz trip,unless u brng ur cooker(mini) how are u ging to prepare their food?cereals and pre made?
Just my opnion la unless u hv a few free days to go soemwhere tgether
happy.gif
 
k@ye

saw the photos yesterday night. hee, think my gal gets quite a few shots. Thanks your hubby for it
happy.gif

k@ye, wow, that's really pricey...

Plumsource

No problem but can only send to you tonight. The recipe at home.

Weishy

1st nov? I dun think I can attend now. My gal's birthday is on the 2nd Nov, and we have booked a 3 days 2 nights stay at Beaufort Sentosa. Me no major celebration with her, just the 3 of us. Hubby says wait till she's older then we hold party for her.
 
Woah... its cool. We are also thinking to invest on a DSLR leh. Ur hubby using an DSLR previously? I heard DSLR there are newbie and professional types. We are advise to start with the easier to manage type. So chim.. I prefer point and shoot. Cos I dun want to lug a camera around esp when I still need to shop. Heh heh..

Regard HKG:
Was thinking of extending then ask hubby and baby over to spend the weekend there. Ya loh, like nothing for baby to do there. Bring him ocean park also he cannot remember or play anything. Maybe I just go there and fly back.

Was thinking maybe go some beach resort, at least he can sit at the bench to play with sand and I can soak his little feet into waves.. Wanted to go thailand but now its so messy.

Bali is a good choice but then the people at the Kuta beach is very irritating leh. Keep "Massage massage" trying to get business.
 
Gemini19,
Hey, the brownies are nice, and they look good too, I only get to eat one pc, shld have dabao some back and savour cos' i love sweets..hehe. yeh yeh, share with us the recipe, I also want to learn
happy.gif


Spending family time on your gal's bday is nice, hope you have a good time. I'm hoping that I can spare a day this month to celebrate wedding anni and my birthday..so happy, this yr can celebrate with the little one instead of juz me and hubby.
 


Yany, pls check your mail!!

Starlight, yup he has a DSLR previously and now he wants to sell it off to cover his new one!
 

Back
Top