(2007/11) November MTBs

mambobb

my gal also sometimes like that these days. like yesterday night, she refuses to sleep until 11 pm. she will toss and turn in bed until sweaty all over. at night when she sleeps, she can wake up crying sometimes also.
I also use the same method a plim, very tiring but no choice.

and also hor, she's more clingy to me now. always want my attention, even if daddy carries her, she will cry for me.

gemini/plim: I have tried to pat/rock her which carry her.. she still cry... i know she is protesting to sleep.. but she keep rubbing her eyes when lying on her tummy.. she likes to toss and turn during her sleep.. every night her feet will be facing me in the middle of the night.. wow biang.. is all the babies will come to this stage from 4mths onwards? so tiring..

ya, nowadays she also very clingy to me too.. when the clock strikes 9pm.. she needs my attention liao.. no more play time with daddy.. very difficult for me to have own self time.. now and then I have company dinner, but have to skip it due to this.. whenever i return home late, my hubby will have black face due to too tired looking after her..

mambobb/gemini,

my girl also sort of like 'refuse' her daddy also... when daddy is carrying her and if i walk past her and dun carry her, she will start to cry liao... *peng* end up hb always pass her back to me... sianz... can't even spend time with the elder gal... think my elder gal can sense that i am neglecting her liao
sad.gif

mambobb

understand what you are going through as me also the same. I got a helper at home also, but still find myself no time to do my stuff after work. My hubby likes to exercise after work, so left me to attend to my gal when home. There's a couple of times I leave her with my maid to take a shower, she's crying very loudly outside. I dun even dare to take a luxury one now.

Yalor, cannot have programmes after work. My hubby cannot manage her, she will cry until very kelian one, with tears running down. I see already also very heart pain.

Even when I teach on Sunday, leave her with hubby for a while, she can also make noise.

S@L,

count me in on the U-Like Blender.
i'm thinking of getting it at the dept store tmr but since u say got beta deal, pls add me!
happy.gif

where's the link for the blender? can share?

Re: U-blender,
u all misunderstood la, i got no lobang for U-like blender, I was telling Langlao3 abt the silicone teether cum toothbrush
happy.gif

i wanted to do a BP on the blender, but the supplier refused to sell to non-retail persons...so no lobang from me
sad.gif

but bought mine at Isetan for $59.90. Sometimes sales period they give additional 10%...so its very worth to get.

Great Singapore Sales coming, so i'm sure there will be good promos

langlao

I steam the apple first and then use the blender to puree. Balance can put in ice cube and freeze it. My mum dun like frozen one, so she make fresh one for my gal daily.

Yet to buy any blender too. Saw the U-Like Blender at dept store the other day too, but couldnt decide coz i also saw the Moulinex stand alone hand held blender which is much slimmer. Any recommendation?

ahahaa... so blur... got mixed up.
ya, waiting for isetan sales to get the offer price for the U-like blender.
seems like a lot of good review esp for blending bb food.
happy.gif

My Mum will steam the apple together with the rice in the rice cooker. This way, the apple will taste nicer and easier for Claire to eat.

gemini, i sent u an email....but sorri ah...flood your email a/c, my PC got something wrong ... keep sending the email ... pai seh
happy.gif

hehe, our babies are starting to feed on a variety of food now... i think all the mummies are having fun feeding them...
just to share a file on the food to feed babies and also the guidelines on the number of months that we can feed babies with... i jus use it as a guideline niah...
have fun feeding!

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_zip.gif

foodsforbaby.zip (7.6 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hi Tinkabel, just replied your email. Me also like Carnival but Frogmama only has 1 piece left. You want to get first? Need to find another mommy to buy in order to enjoy free shipping. So sorry... I can wait for next Carnival to be available. What do you think?

no problem dreamer will read it tonight. Cannot access yahoo in office.

Plim, cannot eat apples till 8 months? i give my bb already leh.

langlao, no need to sieve cos the U-like blender can make it really smooth.

cactus, jus hve to make sure they are easy to wash, i used a few blenders before and the problem is always the washing part

RE: steaming fruits,
i didnt steam the fruits for my son last time, jus scrap directly from the fruit. but i read tt its good to steam and puree cos the raw fruits can be too acidic for bb stomach.i agree cos the apple aft steaming is nt sour compared to the raw fruit.

Some books will advise to boil the fruit in water, but i still prefer to steam. cos thru boiling the nutrients is lost in the boiling water although we can use the water to blend too, but most will be gone

Mummies, my blog is up aft a whole night! hehehe...will upload more but this is a preview for u all first (thickskin
happy.gif
)

check this out: http://mischaslilsecrets.blogspot.com/

mambobb,
recipe of bb gender? LOL... dats a good one!
gemini, if u really have one, i wana know too... wana have a boy for my #2! ahahaa...

S@L,
very pretty clips &amp; bows and mischa's such a pretty baby too!
i gotta wait for chloe to grow a bit more hair 1st b4 i start buying those clips!!
happy.gif

gemini,
lol, i also fed apples to my elder girl at 6 mths... and some more never steam! i use that list as a guide only lah, more on ideas on what other fruits and vege i can give her...

S@L,
wa, the clips so nice... so much like the ones you had for the BP... BUT much cheaper! do let us know when you load more stuff there!

hi mummies,

re: Blenders
I find the handheld blenders far more practical. plus they have attachments such as whisk and choppers included. The best thing about the handheld blender is that you can detach the blender and steam sterilise it before each uses. Which is what I do.

I've been giving my Luis rice w carrots, rice w potato, rice w broccoli and fish. He has finished every bowl I've given him and he even manage desserts of apple, strawberries or banana.
His milk intake as dropped dramatically though.

Hey S@L, you've got a great talent! Must say that you're very resourceful too. The stuffs you made are so pretty. Really admire your energy! I'm going to use XO and brandy so my daughter's hair can grow quickly
happy.gif

S@L, i like ur hair clips/bows. will order if my DD dun reject the hairbands i ordered. Hiaz also have to wait for her hair to grow longer.

I want the toothbrush!! 2 pcs pls, TQ.

plim,
thx for the list, very useful indeed!

plumsource,
wah... you even give fish oredi ah? can i check, when u add vege to the rice cereal+water/milk, the texture is creamy &amp; smooth type or watery type? i read from one article we r suppose to give our babies (below 6 months of age) the watery type of semi-solid, instead of smooth/pureed.

or it all depends on how well our babies take the food, rite?

and how much food do you give your baby, in terms of spoonful... i know my gal can only take like 3-4 and most of the time the the cereal will come out together with her saliva and i have to re-scoop them and feed her again. most of the time, the balance all go down the drain coz she can't finish.
sad.gif

S@L,
yeah... headband will be good! looking forward ot it!!!

ANGEL BRUSH ORDER:lets jus plc orders and not bother by the col can? otherwise very messy.If u all wan then can mix and choose among ourselves when items arrive. I will cap at MAX 20 packs (40pcs) to make it manageable. base on 1.4 rate first- to be advised.

mummies who wants to share, pls make sure u have a partner first before posting otherwise very messy too! Hope u can make my life easier!! LOL

1)S@L - 2pcs
2)Langlao - 2pcs
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

S@L: I want 2 pcs too.. can I choose the color? Pls get Pink for me.. if cannot choose, nvm.. just get 2pc for me.. thanks.. =D

Headband:
Me also looking forward for headband for my gerger.. heehee

Semi-solid:
wow.. there are so much to read on the semi-solid food... now i am thinking of getting the wheat rice from Nestle and some fruit puree from Heniz.. I want to do puree, it must be fun but I think it will take alot of time.. will do once in a while bah.. of ya, I have not got the utensils yet..

hi mummies,
Can I join your thread. My gal also born in Nov 07. Her bd 11/11/07.

Hi S@L,
The ANGEL BRUSH is for baby to brush by their own? Can use even w/o teeth now?

deep dreamer, yes its like a teether. can use now. then they will be used to having a 'toothbrush' since young. very impt when introducing toothbrushing in future.

mambo, i wont indicate colours first, but i will order a mix of colours. then when items arrive pls remind me i will try to allocate.

ANGEL BRUSH ORDER:lets jus plc orders and not bother by the col can? otherwise very messy.If u all wan then can mix and choose among ourselves when items arrive. I will cap at MAX 20 packs (40pcs) to make it manageable. base on 1.4 rate first- to be advised.

mummies who wants to share, pls make sure u have a partner first before posting otherwise very messy too! Hope u can make my life easier!! LOL

1)S@L - 2pcs
2)Langlao - 2pcs
3)mambobb - 2pcs
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

langlao3,
im using the u-like too. did u use the right blade? 2blade for rice or grains n 4blades for meat n fruit. Did u add enough water?
I gave birth earlier in Oct, thats why im also there. Hehe..

Gemini,
Im trying for 2nd baby end of this yr. What abt u?

weishy,
I want i want.. is it wing wah's?

1)S@L - 2pcs
2)Langlao - 2pcs
3)mambobb - 2pcs
4)plim - 2pcs
5)cindy - 2pcs
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
......20)

Hi SQL,
Count me in - 2pc.

)S@L - 2pcs
2)Langlao - 2pcs
3)mambobb - 2pcs
4)Deep_dreamer - 2pcs
5)
6)
7)
8)

Hi mummies,
If anybody want to share with me let me know. I m staying in Sengkang. If not I will take all 2 pcs

mummies, kindly copy and paste the latest post :

1)S@L - 2pcs
2)Langlao - 2pcs
3)mambobb - 2pcs
4)plim - 2pcs
5)cindy - 2pcs
6)deepdreamer - 2pcs
7)kittybride - 2pcs
8)
9)
10)
11)
......20)

1)S@L - 2pcs
2)Langlao - 2pcs
3)mambobb - 2pcs
4)plim - 2pcs
5)cindy - 2pcs
6)deepdreamer - 2pcs
7)kittybride - 2pcs
8)Gelyn - 2 pcs
9)
10)
11)
......20)

1)S@L - 2pcs
2)Langlao - 2pcs
3)mambobb - 2pcs
4)plim - 2pcs
5)cindy - 2pcs
6)deepdreamer - 2pcs
7)kittybride - 2pcs
8)Gelyn - 2 pcs
9)Poissons - 2pcs
10)
11)
......20)