(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

hapi fifi, online shopping is very therapeutic, esp if you're confined. time can pass very quickly. quick quick go and ask your hubby to bring your bank token!

zhen_zhen yah it's ok...anyway i have to do grocery shopping and I can do it at j8, coz my place is off upper thomson rd.

Is Sat or Sun betteR? Morning ok?

hapififi, they're going to allow water birth again? that's really good!! eh...online shopping is fun. I buy even my detergent online these days :p

hi all
happy.gif

cm.. ur maid really 'alamak'.. hvnt really start work alr gv prblm???? lidat better tink again if u wanna tk her back cos as u said u need some1 run aft carlson & she's restricted to her movements due prenancy, when she's in last trimester/gv birth, u'll b short handed again leh.. must well now look for another one & train once & for all.. wish u lotsa lucks ya & all at home get well fm cough fast fast =)

eunice. thks 4 info on bb fair.. wonder anything we can get? may b more for newborns?

karrie.. zann arh? everynite gotta nag & sit w her if not she duno how to 'automatic' do homework lor =(

chersam.. yahor.. u v busy arh?? so long no hear fm u le?

chris.. may b like u say ur vitamins contain forlic acid tat's y causes u 2 'merlion'... bobian.. these good 4 bb.. so jus eat eat eat.. last time i also cant tk/smell fish oil will puke like mad.. tis suppose to take in morning but i leave it to tk till @ night b4 bed so tat i can jus zzzzz b4 the fish oil 'dissolve'...my logic is 'got eat better than dun eat' rite? =D

chris,tiffy.. u both comparing ur MS arh? kekeke.. is good in a way..everyday keep talking then time pass v fast de =D

zhenzhen,hapififi.. both hannah & aidan's 'lift topic' v entertaining LOL =D mine not in the lift, but in clinic, zann asked me quite loudly 'tis is an uncle or auntie huh'? i so paiseh faster cover her mouth, cos i tink the person nxt to me heard it, i also not sure tat's uncle or auntie, but i tink looks like a woman cos of her chest area... but got v short hair & dressed like a man.. sometime in public toilet also lidat, she asked howcome tis kor kor come to ladies? i duno how to explain to her :x (sorry, no offence to those ppl like 中性打扮hor).

hapififi.. i like ur post w 'killer stare' =D some ppl really kpo & 不自动 & they deserve ur stare!! v fast 2 more day to 1st march..加油hor!

jas..ur hse gathering v good leh.. cook hokkien mee + ngoh hiang, still got 香薰 ambience & 推拿demonstration!! must wait 4me b4 u start huh =D
sanbebe & chris coming too?? good good =)

chintz.. aiyo u cannot come.. then i cannot see bosco thunder thigh le =( nvm, but so hapi ur parent in town, jus in time for last two days of cny, u can hv a happy 元宵节 le =)

see u mummies tmr @ jas's plc hor =)

hello.. seems like I only hv time to post and read at night.

Re BF: my gal is still on total bf now but my ss has dropped quite drastically cos' I can only find time to pump once in office. Like today, I didn't pump until I reach home ard 7+ then latch her cos' meeting outside.

Normally I will latch her in the morning and night only.. the expressed milk still enuff for her cos' she is quite a small drinker, now 4mth+ still drinking 120ml per feed and most of the time will stop a few times then can finish 1 bottle, so with my excess stocks, still enuff everyday. She is so different from lleyton, who is a milk monster.. 2 mths alr increase to 150ml and always finish his milk and still not enuff.

I hv the milk tea too.. a few packets left. But seldom drink cos' dun really like the taste. Maybe I shd start drinking again.

CM : if I were u, I'll not keep the maid cos she's preggie and you need her to chase after Carlson and house work. Although miscarriage common over there, but if happen in my house, I'll be guilty

eunice ya la ... I am thinking of that too ... I dun want that to happen man ... am already asking around again liao ... GOD Please give me a good nanny AMen

Junnie "sigh"

HOPE all of U are enjoying now ...

Hippo and all hope yr kiddos get well soon and my side too
happy.gif

Thanks Mummies for coming to my house for the gathering. Hope you all enjoy yourselves.

And Hannah..please get well soon k? poor little gal. zhenzhen, xin ku ni le!

Oh i love KELLY the most! 她有很好的眼光. Hahaha!

CM, tink its better not to use this preggy maid...later something happen while she workin den she demand compensation from u den u will hav loads of headache liao. Plus she will take insignificant number of leave days on the excuse of not feelin well due to her pregnancy.

Jas, me n travis enjoyed ourselves tremendously this afternoon. Pai seh for the little episode of both him n Dayan snatchin the puzzle board. Hope it is still "playable".

zhen zhen, how is Hannah now? hope she is feelin much better.

hippo, hope adri is ok liaoz...

totoro, kelly is so well behaved n advanced in her speech. So sweet of her to call Jas 姐姐 also...kekeke...

junnie, lance is another kiddo dat surprised me wif his speech advancement. And no doubts abt it, he is the splittin image of ur hb. hahaha...

sanbebe, its nice meetin u for the 1st time.

eunice, ur 2 boys r so cute wif their long "tails"... :p I luv their hair but dun tink travis will b able to tahan his hair at dat length.

hi mummies!

cm, agree you should try and find another maid, since the work is quite physical. really don't want anything to happen to her and/or baby.

jas, thanks so much for opening your home to us. you're a really good host. and i'm really impressed with how good you are when dealing with accidents. you're really a super mummy!

junnie, sanbebe, totoro, maruko, eunice, really nice meeting up with all you ladies today. i'm super sorry if the little accident today spoilt the mood of the gathering. i really feel so paiseh.

and just to update, hannah is still running a fever. we'll be monitoring her tonight. hopefully it will subside soon.

mummies, so happy to see u all had a great time yesterday afternoon.

can we have a next gathering planned soon? hehe

i think the post festive bugs are here liao. i'm down with terrible sore throat, chloe has running nose!

shoo shoo away to all the nasty viruses!!

Jas : thanks for much for yr open house. hope my quarrelsome boys din create much trouble to u. We enjoyed ourselves.

hahaha.... when Kelly stand towards to yr right she called u jiejie.... you must be " high" yesterday
happy.gif

Hippo : is Adri ok now? heard she's sick
sad.gif

Zhen Zhen : Thanks God tat Hannah better. Btw nxt gathering, bring Chen Hao. Me din see b4 :p

Maruko : so sorry. I Elvis quite rude to yr Travis. Elvis seems so unfriendly tat day
sad.gif

CM : yup. May God answer yr prayer soon
happy.gif

Thanks all ... the maid had sms my hb saying that she is not coming to work liao ... so ok ... at least i dun have to worry abt her ... ;p so now maid hunting again ...

just den its was so funny and warm ... we are having dinner in the rest ... Carlson is running/walking here and there so soon after dinne ...he vomited so hb and me were clean and changing for him and we are getting angry and almost wanted to beat him liao and scold him but in the same time as we are about to start the scolding he said " thank you daddy ... thank you mama" with a super sweet & gentle voice ... aiyo .... my and hb were like aiyoooooooo ... how to scold so in the end he got away with the scolding from us ...

Hapififi ... where are U ... hope all are well ... bb still doing well and growing well in U right
happy.gif
eat more eat more ok ... sleep and eat all the time ok
happy.gif
praying for U

cm,
I'm still here! Haha

carlson is so sweet & knows how to 'manipulate' parents already :p

hope u can find a good & reliable maid very soon! Think all these maid issues can really drive one mad..

I tot I was going into labour on Friday night cos I started having spotting & quite a lot amniotic fluid gushed out again, wetting my bed while I was sleeping. Had a detailed ultrasound scan on sat morning. Baby has grown a mere 200g in 9 days despite me gorging like mad & lying down all times. He's currently about 1.6kg at week 31. Plus my amniotic fluid index is below average (at 4cm whereby the norm is 10cm). So got a bit worried. But this morning my gynae dropped by to reassure me that baby is still growing well & told me to continue pressing on. Good news is baby is already head down so most likely I can still have natural birth if there are no further complications :)

Hopefully we can buy more time. Well, like I said previously, everyday is a bonus (although of course, the more bonus the merrier!) Heh. So happy I've lasted 10 days so far & progressing into March in less than 30 min! Hooray

so for now, my waiting game continues :)

re: gathering
saw some photos on fb. Wah looks fun & Jas hokkien mee looks yummy! *drools*

zhenzhen,
hope Hannah is much better now. Dun worry if u can't visit me tomorrow if hannah can't go to school. Can always drop by any day. Just sms me & I'll let u know my ward details :)

I am 1st one! yippee! hahah..dun know happy for what. early morning siao cha bo..

Hapi fifi,
Hey! you are doing great. Rem to only listen to positive comments that is beneficial to bb & yourself. And also put it this way. Baby Has GROWN 200G!!! wow..isn't it a good news? means he is really growing well despite of the circumstances. See? How strong willed your baby is. Just like you. Both of you are fighting together. How sweet it is. Right? Jia you jia you!!

Zhen,
How's Hannah? Better? Keep her at home for another day ba. to further observe.
Anw, i am very fast to react to "accidents"..hahaha..trained to be lor. Pengz!

CM,
tsk tsk! now these kiddos really know when
is the crucial moment to melt our hearts. We women ah...hahahahaha!

Gd morning mummies...

hannah, glad to hear hannah's fever has subsided. U take care too hor.

eunice, aiya they r kids so cant expect them to b as frenly as adults mah...no worries...kids bound to "fight" over toys one.

hapififi, u nearly went into labour on fri? gosh...u muz hav been terrified. BUT now dat u hav ur gynae's reassurance dat baby is growin well, u can rest ur mind & EAT EAT EAT. :p

Jas, me 2nd me 2nd. kekeke...

CM, wow...so sweet of carlson. U muz hav melted on the spot.
happy.gif

morning ladies!

thanks for the concern abt adri.. she is much much better already.. phew!

re: OCT '07 thread.
<font color="119911">totally agree that this is the BEST thread ever!!! the mummies here are soooooooo suppportive and NON-superficial.. and awwww... i can feel the love anytime anywhere.. keke...</font>

tiffy, dun go to the thread to often if u feel the stuff they are discussing abt are depressing or irrelevant ya? will only make u feel worse.. come in here.. we all sayang!

jas &amp; mummies at the gathering: glad u all had a great great time! so sad i cnt join but i'll make it up the next gathering!
happy.gif

maruko, hope it goes well!!!

morning mummies!

what a rough weekend. just came back from PD. i suspected that hannah might have HFMD, as she was complaining that her mouth was painful and she started getting tiny spots on her feet.

PD thinks she has tonsilitis, and says the spots are not HFMD type. more likely from a virus. hasn't ruled out HFMD tho. so have to monitor hands/feet over next few days. he couldn't really make proper diagnosis as hannah was completely uncooperative. sigh.

anyway, whatever it is, we're supposed to separate hannah and deborah for the moment. quite impossible to do so if both under same roof. so i've got a hard choice to make... who should i send over to my ILs place? cos i'm still latching deb, but hannah is super cranky. think i'm gonna send deb. and then pump and send over milk daily. what do you think?

for those mummies who were at sat's gathering, pls monitor your kids ok. i'm really sorry about this whole incident, and praying hard that the rest will be fine.

Zhen Zhen : thanks for informing. Will monitor both my boys. No worries.

Maybe hannah afraid of medi la. Mmmm... I guess is bring Deb to yr ILs' place cos *touch wood* if hannah got HFMD and spread to yr ILs also no good. U also take extra care.

Hope everything turns out fine. Not HFMD and just a normal virus flu + cough.

zhen zhen, will take note of travis for the next few days. No worries. Tink its better dat u bring Deborah over since Hannah is cranky n might b a handful for ur in laws to take care. Hope its juz a common flu bug dat she caught &amp; b able to get well soon.

hippo, me crossin my fingers too...so excited. :p

hippo,
i try not to go to that thread often cos this morn i read another mummies sigh...miscarriage again. it's her 2nd miscarriage.

zhenzhen,
hmm i also feel shld send deb to ur IL's pl. think they more easy to handle bb. It is better for u to take care of Hannah cos u will be more tactful n careful in handle Hannah if it is really HFMD.

morning mummies

hippo: glad to hear that adri is on her way to recovery. u must remmeber to rest well urself too ok!

tiffy: yah dun read too much negative things at this stage. rest more and think positive is more impt for u!

zhenzhen: oh dear, hope hannah just has a bad case of cough and not HFMD. still must be careful and heed doc's advice just to be safe. likewise, i feel its better to bring deb over to ILs as u can pass EBM to them and she is easier to handle than hannah for them. also, in case hannah really have HFMD, dun risk passing it to ILs and limit ur help from them..

hapi_fifi: its march already! YAY! how are you doing and feeling? jia you! im sure lil' one will continue growing well in u. dun fret abt how many grams hes gaining. so long still growing and gynea said to press on, you just need to think positive and of cos have lotsa bedrest. im sure things will be fine
happy.gif

hows aidan by the way? recovering?

Gd Noon Mummies!
happy.gif

re: Last Sat gathering
Thousand apologies as I din join coz J is still having phlegmy cough, so din want him to join. Hopefully I can join next time round, provided I am still 'agile'.
happy.gif

Jas, you are such a dearie. Thanks lots!
happy.gif
Tagged and share the gathering pics with me. Such a waste that I miss out loads of fun.

zhen_zhen,
Oh no... Hopefully it's not HFMD for Hannah. Shoo shoo the nasty virus and speedy recovery to Hannah.

hippo,
How's Adri? Hope she is well now and back to her bubbly and cheery self.
happy.gif

I guess due to the festive seasons and too many great yummies, lots of adults and kiddos are down with the 'heaty' viruses.
Take good care and speedy recovery to all affected.

Realising that time flies... I am into 20+weeks. Besides starting to feel more tired and rounder, it's kinda tough to handle J's request to 'Mummy bao-bao here and there.' Haiz... Hope that time can pass faster and June be here soon.

Tiffy,
Be positive. Dun think so much and avoid goin to that thread. Rest and being positive is the main focus for you now.
happy.gif

doobom: so fast! how are you feeling? better w MS now?
saw ur blog, seems like ur BKK trip was fun! i miss travelling w my girlfriends!
try not to carry J too much since u entering 3rd tri. ask pple for help and can start "talking" to him that you cant carry him much from now on liao...

morning all
happy.gif

zhenzhen.. no need to say sorry la.. u also duno she'll fall sick suddenly mah.. looking at hannah's so sticky to u.. tink send deborah to ur IL hse more appropriate.. hope she recovers soonest.. try the 'gua sa' method jas taught u.. its good for reduce 'heatiness' at times.

tiffy.. so sad to hear abt the mummy u mentioned.. dun tink too much, jus concentrate on sherry &amp; u'll hv no time to tink abt it even MS =)

hapififi.. today 1st march.. u made it! so jia you =)

cm.. heng ur maid 'automatic' said she dun wanna work.. now u can search for good one again.. carlson really knw how to sweet talk at 'right' timing =D

chintz.. how's gathering w ur parents? they must b v happy to see chole &amp; bosco! fast go buy/brew 'liang cha' for yourself =)

hippo.. glad adri is much better, i didnt knw u all nt coming till jas told me!

jas.. thks once again 4 organising tis gathering..finally tried ur hokkien mee! even my hb said is tasy =) ur dayan really v good @ eating leh!! the way he used chopstick eating the yu sheng soooo 'cool' =D i like little danson too.. he can 'self-entertain' himself w the toys &amp; nvr fuss at all! v fast u'll hv 'headache' if he starts walking!

sanbebe.. a pity u left early.. jav so disciplined can nap when time is up! must really try to let both mine sleep as early as possible like u say =)

eunice.. urs got make noise? i didnt hear leh..

maruko.. i must see travis face closely nxt gathering.. cos tat day he's eating his pacifier all the time rite? i tink he cranky bcos he not fully recover yet la..

totoro.. ur kelly forever so happy one &amp; when we went to carpark, lance keep asking 'where's kelly' cos he saw u going opp direction w her in the stroller =D

doobom.. so fast u going into 3 trimester? like i jus met u @ pollowig on 2nd bb bash =D ya, like ecookie says..tell jerry u cant 'bao bao' him but can hold his hand &amp; walk.. get help as when necessary..

my PILs very apprehensive about taking deb. so now it's plan c. my mom will come for the next few days to help me look after hannah. and i will confine deb in my room to minimise contact with hannah. praying hard that everything will work out.

zhenzhen: why is yr PILs nervous abt taking care of deb? tot they have experience taking care of hannah when shes younger?

zhen zhen,

Dun worry, i can be done. My MIL took care of 2 alone when one got HFMD, it didnt spread. Just remeber to wash yr hands regularly, keep them apart. Stop letting Hannah using the potty for this period of time. Even for clothing and utensils, wash with hot water. For yrself and yr mum, remember to wash yr hands when even u all touch hannah, especially aft feeding and changing her diapers.

zhen zhen, how com they apprehensive leh?

doobom, wow...so fast u gg into 3rd tri...hang on...

junnie, may i ask why u wanna see travis face closely har? haha...he didnt eat the pacifier in the beginnin...it was after he started "fightin" wif the kids over toys den I gave it to him. :p

junnie,

I eat my vit before i zzz too, never during the day time... but the MS is still there. but offically, im in my 2nd trimester. Hope in a few days time when i wake up and blink blink my eyes, i dun have MS anymore... heehee

happi fifi,

REALLY!!!! They r getting ready for water birth. Then i may change hospital. NUH is v far from me but provided there are docs willing to do it at Mt A.

Ecookie,
thanks! Me &amp; bb doing well so far &amp; Aidan has also more or less recovered. Seems like there is this potent virus going around huh. So many kiddos fall sick! Shoo shoo

zhenzhen,
thanks for popping by to say hi. Hope your arrangement works out fine &amp; Hannah will get well very soon!

Chris,
ya the nurse mentioned the reno for water birth in the labour ward will take about a month to complete but not sure when they would start allowing patients to use the facility. Maybe u can call to enquire :)

maruko.. hahaha.. i also duno,may b i'm late i thot i keep seeing travis w his pacifier, when the four of them took pix he's the outstanding one =D

zhenzhen.. good tat ur mum can come over to help u.. may b plan c works jus fine, u no need to rush up &amp; down..

hapififi.. glad aidan is ok, is he aware u r on bed rest @ hospital?

chris.. carry on to blink ur eyes, it'll over soon =D

the weather today is sooo hot arh, i went lunch come back head 'gong gong' liao..

Junnie,
ya he seems to know cos he will sometimes say 'mama lie on bed. no move. Stomach pain pain. Give birth to didi' wahaha

but I miss him so much. Haven't seen him since my birthday &amp; he fell sick that very night. Now my mum &amp; fil scared to bring him to hospital to visit but might drop by for a very short while this wkend

ecookie, maruko, they're apprehensive because they don't spend a lot of time with deb. so they are not very good handling her. haven't bathed, fed or even changed her before. and recently, she also don't like my fil to carry. will cry loud loud. when i said change plan, can hear the relief in my fil's voice. haha

chris, thanks for advice. i also think can. just need to be very mindful of hygiene. but i just looked into hannah's mouth, and i think it's really tonsilitis, not hfmd. but still need to be careful, cos tonsilitis also can spread.

hapi fifi, you've hit march! yay!! hang in there for longer ok. we still have to have our fries party.
happy.gif

zhenzhen,
you have just made my stomach growl! I was thinking of the fries dipped in chilli sauce for the whole day! Wahaha I can't wait to have our fries party! Haha :)

I had roti prata craving on sat so hb went to my fav casuarina curry at old upper thomson rd to buy. I was like so excited &amp; was hungrily 'attacking' the prata that I accidentally spilled the whole packet of curry onto my bed! So paiseh. The nurses came &amp; their first reaction was I vomitted onto the bed. Wahaha so clumsy. Hopefully I dun get overly excited when we have our fries party! :p

hapi fifi, hahahaha! don't worry. fries not as messy as roti prata. unless you have a mishap with the chilli sauce packet. must be careful, otherwise the nurses might think you have bleeding.

Hapi fifi,
u just crack me up with your curry vomitting..yucks! but soo funny lor..dun be too kan cheong when the fries arrives. hahaha!

Mummies,
i have tots of bringing Dayan to expose to music. Kindermusik or yamaha ah?

jas,

Seimpi school of music is not bad leh.

Happi fif,

I like fries alot recently, too bad, cannot join u all... haha...

hi mummies
thanks for the kind words on Kelly! She is super adorable when she is not naughty!!! You have not seen the other side of her!!

Jas , thanks once again for the delicious food and opening your house to us!! And hee, you are still high with the jie jie!!! .....

Zhenzhen
Speedy recovery to hannah

Happi fifi
Yippeeee, it's march and yes Tong tong all the way

Jas
expose them to music ... urmmm I let the TV do the job oppssss!!!!! I have checked with a violin teacher and he told me that kids can start learning maybe about 4 years old. But not sure what does those music school teaches for younger kiddos!!

Junnie
Lance and Kelly are the older kids among them and hence the two can "communicate" with each other better. Guess by our next outing, the kiddos should be intereacting with each other liao!!

Actually, Kelly still remember she went to her friends house!! :)

zhenzhen &amp; jas,
haha that might just happen to me! Blood with garlicky smell!

So happy. I'm going to have my 1st fries party later cos a fren is popping by :) I'll take extra care not to have chilli splatter all over me keke

Back