(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

funny no worries take ur time
happy.gif
i know ask daddy do stuff must wait for mood one mine too haha anyway is ok no worries k
happy.gif
thanks in advance!
happy.gif

Florence,

Who took tis pic? Hahaha...Summer bitter gourd face...mayb shld hav a bitter gourd face award to her...Hahaha... yeah...was quite surprise tat she let u carry....dun let Wise n Irene carry leh....

Rachel : dun just sit there and envy us. hehe I marry young and enjoy lesser mah. hehe you still young also . chop chop make no 2. hehe a didi for charlene.
happy.gif

florence make also would not make me become a sweet young mummy like u le haha cos I am 30 liao lor this year hee..hee..
happy.gif

florence/low
i think charlene is the pampers model yah? cute butt ... hehe ...

funny
summer can walk too? i only caught clara and en en prancing away ... wow ... looks like the gals are developing v well and fast ...

Hahaha...Florence....Lovely gal...she veri tempermental....the veri nxt moment, she can dun let u carry liao....if u wan a devil god daughter...Hahaha I dun mind loh...Hahaha...she still wobble wobble...if she wan to reach her destination fast, she will crawl liao....

Nate,

Hahaha....summer got the angel award.... My hubby was like huh??? He ask mi again wat tittle? Hahaha...he ask mi got wrong award boh?

nateM - Maegan and summer was angel right? Gals are usually faster than boys when it comes to walking but not tmy case when it comes to hazel thou. little bean started walking at 12 months.

Rachel - You still look young. Dun worry. hehe

Funny - hehe baby Summer have Character. okie. If we meet up next time , she still wan me , she have to be my god daughter le!
happy.gif

Florence,

Hahaha...Onz...lah...Hahaha...She dun even let my MIL carry nw...headaches...Nw only mi, my hubby, my mum, my dad n my sis can carry her....So big liao still behave like tat....

low,
florence cfm young... but me, no no lor.
i'm older than u leh.

re : babies walking
clara, en en, summer and faith all can walk....
they are really developing very fast!

florence,
i duno hw to be bad person leh... mayb i need to ask u for tips on parenting liao. hee.
having a mode of transportation is indeed beta, esp when we are faced wif erratic weather.
hope u can get a car soon.. hee

funny
i think summer behave like that is normal lah ... don't say she devil leh ... she's the angel leh ... why ur hubby don't believe it? summer was so kwai what ...

florence
yah ... now i remember (haiz old already!) maegen even has angel wings on her dress!

Darmae/ Rachel : me not far behind lar. hehe ...

Darmae : Haha , me also not very good in discipline keith lar. No tips , hehe but I do use the cane on him and he is scare of it. transportation is good hor. hehe but wonder how my helper handle two devils in the car. haha

Florence,

both ur child are not devil lar...little bean still listen to you mah...so not devil..mei nu Hazel currently still too young, so might not be able to understand what u say...so cannot say she devil also...

Hi all,

I have gymboree (harbourfront branch - 3rd level) free trial ticket to sell at $20.00 only (Usual trial : $50.00). But the deadline of the trial is this Wednesday (20 August 2008) cos my baby can't make it this week. Anyone interested, pls sms me at 98175573 i can deliver the ticket to them in town or west area.

helo mummies,

heard anything abt the new incentive package to 'procreate'??

my sis just sms me..said she heard something like 16 wks maternity lve, up to 6 days chidcare lve...still trying to verify with her where she get the info from....

florence,
at the moment, i hvnt use cane on darius. kept telling myself not to. but duno hw long i can tahan lor. hahahhaa.. mayb i shld use to scare him.
can lar.. ur little bean listens to u.
i usu put darius on the booster seat at the front passenger beside me when i'm driving.
maid will be seating wif maegan at the back.
smtimes ah, i feel they really noe hw to test our limit lor. darius usu more obedient when he is alone wif me n maid... the more we think we cant handle.. he seems to be ok. when we hv more ppl ard, he tend to misbehave. i oso scratched head, duno y like tat.

amy,
16weeks... tat sure is tempting!!

nynke just fell off the yo yo...cried a bit looks like i'm still so careless with her...
no bump on head cos she landed on the cushions that I'd placed below. carried her up and she still smiled at me..but i still feel so sad abt it.

wise,
hehehe... seriously dun mind 3rd one.
but wish to wait till maegan 2 yrs old 1st... then see whether physically up to it or not.
if hv 16weeks, more incentives... added advantage lor.

I think for me be it 16 weeks or 20 weeks thinking of number 3 is too much for me. haha . cant imagine more fats on my tummy. haha I have many excess skin on my already ugly tummy.
sad.gif
hehe. but I guess sure to see more pregnant woman if it's 16 weejs materity and 6 days childcare. coz my 2 days is never enough for keith alone and now I have hazel ... leave no enough! haha

darmae,

think u can go for a third one lar...ur hubby good in handling maegan...see the way he carry her and let her sleep...hee hee..

amy,
can understand hw you feel... my mum used to 'cheer me' up saying smtimes its not due to carelessness but kids nowadays are so diff from out era. they can move so fast...
i hope she's alrite, its gd thing that u have placed some cushions below.

florence,
can lar, u still young.
i wonder if the 6days apply to existing parents with kids.

wise,
aaaahhh... hving a 2nd one is on urs and clement's agenda too?
clement oso very gd wif clara leh. saw them both gg KO together... hehe
must go tell my hubby abt ur nice comments abt him. hehehe. he sure delighted lor.

dArmAe : Number 3 , I dun dare to even dream abt. hehe coz keith is super sticky to me at night and in the day , hazel is already fighting for attention. hehe If there is 2 me , I might consider. If my hubby doesnt have such a busy timetable , still can see how. haha. but for now .. a Big No No. hehe

darmae,

not so soon...alot of people asking us when we going to have a second one..we thinking when clara is around 2 then say...

i am glad that he is always around to help me with clara...and sometimes he is better then me in handling clara..

Hello,

I have the following to sell / exhcange,

Drypantz Pantz Diaper Size L (9-13Kg)
36 Pcs

R.P:$17.20

I'm selling for $13.80 (20% discount)

Reason for selling/exchange: size too small for my gal.

Willing to exchange to Huggies Pull up XL

Last edited by a moderator:
amy,
I heard tat too from a close frd working in govt sector but dunno how true also.

Florence,
U r really a very young mummy lor with 2 kids some more good job. Me also no mood to work today i only slept 4hrs lei cos jerald play till nearly 12am then sleep & wake up at 2am & 3am to cry
sad.gif

Darmae,
Pls hor.. u dun look old at all. U can really handle ur kids well too.

gingerleaf,
Voted
happy.gif

Gingerleaf : yes for both.

Irene : Wow our xiao Shuai Ge so hyper ah. all the other babies knock out leh. hehe I still must sleep feed hazel. She must be very tired le. haha

Florence,
He's really very active can just power nap a while then battery fully charged. No matter how tired till his eyes half cap still try to endure one.

Irene : hehe . He powerful leh. hehe But his charm and cuteness must get him away from any trouble with mummy. hehe easily forgotten with his smile hor. hehe

Hi for the sept bb bday's cake ... may i know where did you gals get from ... can i have the number please and also I am looking for Magician & Balloon Sculpturing for my kids birthday anyone got lobang please PM me thanks

amy ... its ok kids fall .... dun be so hard on yrself ... and that is a good good new man ... wow ... please la 2 days of child care leave where got eugh ...

Back