(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

dd ya man ... we change location hehe .. you are here i am there den now ...hmmm busy ... and also this office cannot use MSN only can use the web one so SLOW ... MISS you all too .... I just give up BF 3weeks ago ... so at least i make it to 6.5mth of BF hahaha ... hmmm want to go out for high tea ??? haha i still have not slim down sobsob ... now must really start to eat less liao ...

Amy u have lost weight liao ...

RE: Lunch

anyone wanna come for wednesday (23rd April) lunch (12.30pm) makan at market street, coffee club?

1) BTMum
2) lbs
3) Tiffany
4) blueskye
5)

baby piglet
i think no need campaign code de...I ordered mine also didnt put in..as long as over 12000yen is free shipping

hi lbs... thank you so much for your reply...
happy.gif

magoo: i ordered online from theportablebaby.com
u also want ah? one of the mummies posted the link some time back. u find another mummy to share postage with u.. it's cheaper ... (thanks to rxsti!)

CM!! hey..didn't know u have no.2..your hubby did not mention leh...must scold him when i see him. yes, i've lostw eight..thanks to TBF..haha..trying to lose another 5kg though..getting ambitious.

corrine, to buy from usa websites, most need usa issued credit card nowadays. try to get hubby to open a bank account there if possible, esp if he travels there often..haha...then shopping will be a breeze..hehe...

Hi,
can I join the group MSN chat too? my MSN is [email protected]
Thanks. =D

ecookie,
My boy used to take 2 cereal feeds a day. A cereal feed with 150ml amount of FM n 7teaspoons of Rice Cereal (Heinz). Since Apr, I give him Eu Yan Sang Brown Rice for his morning cereal feed & porridge for his evening feed. Rice cereal is only for going gai-gai coz cun bring stove out. Haha... =D

amy ... hmm may be cos you are not in the force now .. .hmm mu on nopay leave now ??? hmm he is going oversea soon ... leaving me and the kids ;(

hmm i nvr lose weight i also BF pengz ... he say i gone case liao hahahaha.... your tale bone giving yo problem right how is it now ??? better i guess

emily, okay with the size 95. =D thanks for advising. =D

phoebe, ryan not fat la....he just big bones! *contributed by my MIL when i said ben was fat!* LOL.

Hi BTMum,
I checked again, V64503 color A OOS for all sizes.. Color B is available for all sizes... Pls choose again... sigh.. this product is hot!

hi madlynette, fau ,gingerleaf, no problem... good things must share share mah...Justme, i got it from taka you can try there if cannot get it from MPH
happy.gif

Hi amy, thks for the info...my hubby decided to go to the store cos he dont want any hicups so i'm going to email them to check where is the nearest store n to reserve the print i wan
happy.gif
anyway he got nothning to do there make him walk abit is ok or else he will rot in the hotel room

hi magoo, you wan the beco butterfly pony.. me too
happy.gif
going to get dat... hehe.. you want to longbang my hubby i think he wont mind but got to wait till mid of may.. let me know ya

low, just brought my girl to see pd n oso check on the vitamin/supplements for babies . My pd advise not to till 1 yrs old cos now they too young he afraid it might be too much for them...actually i so worry cos i'm giving her breastmilk n i'm a vegetarian but my pd says as long as the mother took multivitamin can liao...so iwill stick to his advise.

hmm,..let see.. ok take Q number...haha..aiya one or two longbang is ok too many cannot liao...he got states flight every one or two mth so if can wait i think its ok

corraine: hush..hush...hahahaa! you can charge a small handling fee....for SAHM's allowance. *wink*

This week I started training my son to sleep earlier, before 9pm.

Mon night, he slept around 9pm, woke up next morning close to 6am which is early.
Tues night, he slept around 9pm too, woke up next morning 5:30am.
Wed night, he also slept around 9pm again, woke up this morning 5am!
Tonight, he was tired, he slept at 8pm...cried 2 times in between till now still sleeping...am praying hard that he will not wake up at 4am tomorrow!!! All these morning when he awake early, he didn't cry, just play and talk to himself and also peep over the playpen looking at us as he can stand & cruise with support. The fact of the matter is, he still not enough sleep cos' daytime nap max 3 hrs, sometimes 2+hrs.

For mummies whose babies sleep early, what time ur bb wake up in the morning?

My boy needs to be rock to sleep most of the time, I master a less tedious technique, since I started using the beco, and I use the beco 'laying' technique on bed. I will carry Sam and prop myself on bed with a pillow behind my bed leaning against the bed frame. Lay Sam lying on my chest with his legs at each side, then I’ll sway and pat him to sleep, took me only 15mins the most before he KO. It is definitely much easier than having to cradle him with my arms as he is getting heavier.
happy.gif

I dread to think of the day when I will start training him to sleep on his own, will be very challenging.

voice,
ben's bedtime depends on what time he naps in the evening. earliest he sleeps is 7.15pm, latest so far is 8.50pm (had something on that night). normally he sleeps at 7.45pm thereabouts. give him 1 dreamfeed at 11pm. he will then wake up at 5.30+am to 'play/talk/sing song' to himself till about 6.15-6.30am when we feed him. then he will sleep another hour or 1.5 hours.

so far, i have managed to let him sleep on his own one time only. he just toss and turn in bed for almost 45 minutes! GOSH! decided that was too long. LOL. been carrying him to sleep every night.

Tinyvoice, envy you leh you boy can sleep within 15min my girl got to rock n pat till we cannot tahan..sometimes takes an hour.She likes to be in the upright position, step on my tummy n put her head on my shoulder like < with butt pointing out...so funny right . Me got no MSN
sad.gif

RE: Lunch

anyone wanna come for wednesday (23rd April) lunch (12.30pm) makan at market street, coffee club?

1) BTMum
2) lbs
3) Tiffany
4) blueskye
5)
6)
7)
8)

hee. am i too optimistic? =D

doobom: thanks..that sounds like alot.. hes on 2 tsp so far but he just started last weekend..so think will slowly increase to 7tsp and see if he can take it..

voice: im trying to let him start to sleep early from last week too.. so far earliest is 830pm , latest 930pm.. but between that to his dream feed at 1130 he'll always stir once.. but still okie cos i not asleep will just pat pat him back to sleep..

from dream feed, he will sleep till 7-730am normally..

re: baby has been sleeping by himself since 2 weeks ago at 5 mths +old..just out him in his cot and he ll sleep in 15 mins time with help of beanie n pacifier of cos. when he asleep pacifier will pop out n i ll keep...

maybe cos ever since he 2 mths i ll put him to sleep in cot so he has associates cot with nighttime sleep.. will auto rub face on beanie n go to sleep mode..

unless he really not tired can sing song to toys hanging abv for like 30-45mins! but thats v rare..

re : sleeping
my boy usually want to go back to bedroom by 8.45pm. i will jus place him on my bed, give him his bolster and pacifier. he will fall asleep by himself. quite effortless. reason why i put him on my bed instead of his cot miss him too much, wan to be with him.then i will dreamfeed him at 11+pm, then transfer him to his cot. since birth, he needs his beauty sleep by 9pm, regardless of how much he sleeps in the day.

BUT BUT BUT, he will still wake up for his feed around 4 or 5am.... he refuse to take more in the day. arrggggh.and these few days he keep having nitemares, crying with eyes closed !!

tiny, my gal will usually sleep ard 9-9.30 or 10 the latest... then depends lah.. last time she will slp till 9 plus.. or 8 plus but she will not make noise lor.. jus play by herself.. but recent weeks i think cos of teethin or separation anxiety.. she will wake up ard any from 5 plus to 8 plus...
sad.gif

RE: Sleep
Aiyoh, nowadays Jordan at my house very notti. Very difficult to make him sleep cos he's used to sarong at my MIL's place. Sigh ... wanted to ask MIL don't use sarong but then hor, she said use sarong easier for her. Well, she's helping us take care ... so we can't say too much ... later cause unhappiness.

merkon,

Thanks... i shall see later..

Funny,
U want also huh? i saw ur msn..
Will keep u update.

bb_piglet,
Sorry.. no see ur post..
Think u hv ur answer le.. hee

sleep

by 9:00pm to 9:30pm we will prepare the baby to sleep. bring him to the room, put him on our bed and sing and play with him there after that he will start to make noise to ask for milk. after milk, he said gd nite to every1 and will pat pat him to sleep. on gd days, he will sleep thr else he may wake up crying and we will nid to put him to sleep again. so far by 10:30pm to 11pm he will be in his Zzzzzzzz land. All this will work well if it is done by my HB, when he is away.... it's a diff story and a nitemare for me .........

Corrine,

I WANT TO TOBANG UR HUBBY TO BUY THE BECO CARRIER!!!

I want the butterfly pony express (the moo moo design)
Will PM u..
Thanks so much!!
LOVE U SO MUCH!!!!!!
kao_kiss.gif

thank U mummies on yr sharings on porridge.

after reading some of yr posts on fruit, i'm quite tempted to try banana.

blue... my IL oso helping me in taking care of bb. many times i feel so frustrated on the things that they do and i cant help but to complain to HB. Every since bb started semi-solid, IL likes to give food to bb without telling us 1st and despite telling them many times to inform us, they just turn a deaf ear to us. Sometimes felt so angry and feel like taking care of BB myself but it's easily to say than done. My FIL r those that dun like pp to said him, his face will chg color when he nt happy. sign.... dun noe how long can i closed my eyes and ears to their behaviours

i was showing to my hb the babies' sleeping schedule... me super envy.. my girl used to sleep at 12am then became 1am then became 2am until i buay tahan her pattern so i forced her to sleep at 11pm instead.. she will struggle and wrestle with me till 12am then sleep one lor.. nowadays slightly better liao.. will sleep at around 11 plus and wake up at 8am latest 9am.. she sleeps only total 12 hours a day since 3 mths old..

voice... me also use the same method to rock my girl to sleep.. i will lie flat on my back with head on the pillow.. put her on my body.. her head will be on my chest and stomach on mine.. then i will lift my butt up and down to rock her.. tats why my butt now quite firm but not my tummy leh..

thanks mummies for the sharings on porridge

amy...can i hv the address of the provision shop that you go and buy for the rice.. and what is the name and brand of the rice..

blue.. me did eyebrow embroidery last mth at no.1 salon.. had to wait for 3 mths for my appt .. now thinking of doing lip embroidery... but dont know safe or not leh.. did you do lip embroidery with them?

hi mummies - thank u all for advice on bananas. I have tried papays and prune juice too. Heard prune juice will cause phelgm, so I only give her when she does not poo poo for 3 to 4 days.

Just out of curiosity, are there any babies born on 27 Sep? :)

Sleep - My baby will sleep at abt 10 plus to 11 pm on most nights and wakes up between 6 am to 7 plus am. She has to be carried and rocked to sleep unless she is really tired. Wonder when she can sleep on her own without me carrying her? Really must train her.

During the day, she naps 2 to 3 times, abt 1 to 2 hrs each. Total sleep hrs = approx 12 to 13 hrs. Is that almost the same for most babies?

Tiny voice,
can you teach me how not to close my eyes in this thread? i wonder after this Beco craze is over, what is the next high end product will surface in this thread that can make me "blind" =D

Btmum,
Ryann recently really gain weight. i haven weigh him but can feel it when i carry him. plus his clothes and his double layer thighs.

Blue,
Ryann currently wearing 70 for Jshopper tshirt. so i wonder if i shld be changing to larger size.

<font color="0000ff">Email send for all those who order the flash cards. </font>

<font color="ff0000">funny76, Baby Dolls</font>,
You do not accept PM so i have to post here.

funny76, your orders are both the sizes of the flash cards and 1 set of dots. Pls confirm.Thanks

Baby_doll,
Your orders are 1 set of dots and the flash cards you didnt indicate the size you need. Is it for both?

Do let me know Thanks.

btw, I know there are quite a few MOE teachers here right?
Need to ask something.
Any teachers here have any idea how much is the discount given when you book Aloha Resort?

my girl doesnt seem to be interested in the flashcard can anyone share how you show the flashcard to your baby n how to make it more interesting...is it ok to do like shapes n colours at the same time???

Star: Yah lor, sometimes I also thought ownself take care better but after serious thoughts ... sigh ... better not ... hee ... once you are faced with 2 kids for 24 hours, your freedom sure all gone! At least now I still have some "breathing space" lor ...

jme: Nope, didn't do lip embriodery. Only did upper eyeliner embriodery so that I don't need to draw myself (anyway I also don't know how to draw ... haha).
happy.gif

Phoebe: If the size 70 is too tight for Ryann, then better "upsize" his clothes. If not, he may be able to fit now but can't wear for long. Now I buy for Jordan's clothes all at least size 90 or 12-18 months liao. May be slightly bigger but can wear longer ... even at this rate, most of his clothes only worn few times cos he only got Sat and Sun to wear his "gai gai" clothes.
happy.gif

corrine: when my boy was 4 months plus he liked the flashcards. but now when i show him, he reached out to put it in his mouth. sigh.. u tried using different tones and pitches before? i understand that once they start looking bored, better not continue. stop for a few days before u reintroduce?

re : crying during sleeping

for this whole wk, my boy has been crying in his sleep. every other 2 hours, he will cry with eyes closed. then i will pat pat him, then his crying stopped. if i am too tired, will just put a pacifier in his mouth. but during his crying, his eyes are shut , he doesnt seem to be awake. and if i wake him up , he would open his eyes and look at us , then close eyes continue zzzz.

is it becoz my hb and me have too much of a play with him when we come back from work before his bedtime ??
sad.gif

anyone experiencing the same thing ?

star07: u really should ask ur IL to stop feeding the baby food w/o consulting you. some food cannot be fed for babies under 1 yo and also, every new food introduced needs ard 3 days apart before the next new food to rule out allergies leh

cheerbear: my boy sleeps ard 12-14 hrs a day too.. im obsessed with making him sleep 14 hrs but during weekdays cant monitor cos my MIL/mum help me take care ha.

re:flashcards
i was so enthu last time...got a few sets from TImes/MPH etc.. but recently seldom flash cos lazy.. hai.. must buck up and start flashing agaiN!!

re: bb sleeping
My boy sleeps about 4-5 hours during the day. Normally, he goes to sleep for a hour or two after resting for an hour when done with his meal. For nite, he sleeps around 9-10pm and thru till 7am for his morning milk feed. In between, he wakes up in middle of nite @ times n I feed him water, give him pacificer &amp; his beanie n he sleep again. In total, he sleeps about 13-15hrs.

Pillow, maybe can try to cut down about playing with bb before sleep. Perhaps, he played too much. Give him some warm water to calm him down.

tequilapop, my boy tried food jar like apple, pear, banana, pear &amp; apricot swirl, sweet peas, carrots, peach, etc. He dun seems to like apple coz itz abit sour, so I give him fresh apples.

Back