(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Hi mommies
happy.gif
Can add me on facebook also. [email protected] or Fau Shotbyred :D

Hi Atinarin,

Not to worry on the pus. Zorian has it when he was 3 mths old and I was so terrified and brought him to the PD only to discover that I had overreacted. haha.. All you need to do is to take a tissue and squeeze out all the pus. Must squeeze all out (Doc said I did right thing). then clean it with Alcohol swap if you have. If not, clean it with water also can. Then paste a handy over. I already did all this b4 going to PD so for me it was a waste of money...
sad.gif
keke..

Hi rxsti,

Once you're inside Facebook, you can add me [email protected]. Then join the group 'Sept Mummies'. The photos are uploaded there liao.
happy.gif

Btw, I din join the Dec gathering. Just that I created the group and some mummies uploaded the pix.
happy.gif

vone, i think friendster is more user friendly.... need sometime to explore... its actually similar to frienster.... its a networking site to get friends to meet.

haha...
me oso noe nothing abt friendster.. keke LOL
exploring lor.. i sent out some invites to some mummies liao..

mummies who are oredi in facebook can add me willsamdarius@hotmail

in case i missed out some of u...my list expanding but i duno everyone so diff to tally "headcount" wahahah

wow! u all so efficient de!
so far, i have 28 mummies in my list.

these addresses are unclaimed...:p shall wait for a little while more for them to log in...=P

pls list down ur nicks?
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

do u all wan a compiled list of mummies once i am done? can email to all right? anyone minds?

Vone, facebook is rather like friendster. think 1 thing i dun like is there are too many applications u have to add 1 by 1....so troublesome at times. sometimes i aso pekchek at so many things people offer me to add too...lol

halo all
steal some time to 'sneak' in...I am super busy & tired..i think almost like a zombie liao..today is only Day 2 of my single parent club membership..don't know how to 'tong' till end of the week..
sad.gif

ben Mum
[email protected] is mua..

Re: facebook
I have the account but never update anything cos dont know how to go about doing it..*bleah*

got it lbs.
hang in there gal! we will all survive in the end. ho ho ho!
new year is coming! i realised i went to shop for bb's clothes but never shopped for mine! ARGH!!!! where to find time? gosh!

hmm...looking at emily's first email, i think bila is not from here. lol....
just blissfulcloud left. anyone knows who she is?

went into facebook and saw 4 new faces in the sept mummy grp. add me as friend pls....=P

ben Mum
I havent even shop for the kids clothes!! *argh*

Ask hb to buy if he sees some nice one in the States but hor is winter time, doubt he can find anything suitable..*sian-sian*

lbs, hmm...i know my hb's taste de....which is no taste. so i rather buy myself. lol...
wait he come back then u all go outing lo....best!

rxsti
which BP?

Ben Mum
When he comes back like too rush liao..any idea where is having discount & got nice children's clothings?

The bulk purchase on SMH forum, or you can try the overseas spree too.... i bought quite a no. of things from it.

miraclecraz: but very strange that my bb's BCG now then got pus...thought by 3 months should heal...i only pressed gently and stopped when she cried...now my mum says it looks dry.

I heard TMC jabs on the butt...her scar is so big so pitiful.

Ben Mum,
I'm blissful_cloud. No time to chk forum cos my gal sick again! Anyway I also joined the sept motherhood grp in facebook liao, will slowly add the mummies there as friends.

Yo ... I cut my hair liao! Finally short hair once again after more than 10 years of long hair. Thank God it turns out quite ok ...

Hi Atinarin,

no worries abt that. When I went to see the PD, he mentioned that sometimes the pus will only be out later for some babies. As long as we squeeze them all out when it happens, then no worries liao. It'll become 'flat' and then dry up..

facebook:

very blur lor the applications add until i so blur >_<

Jumperoo:

so sad went to suntec toy r us ! wanted to get it ! but oos sian 1/2 only left display set not too keen in getting the display one. Put my son in the display jumperoo! he likes it alot and even put him in exersaucer ! LOL SO CUTE la he play until dont want to get up

Back