(2007/08) August 2007 MTBs

an_gal,
Good good...hehehe....must set routine for him

twinkle,
I think might be a bit tough for you, once 1 gal refuse to sit, the other one will follow.

loh,
yeah, so happy.. i didnt do anything.. jus happen that sat when he wants to potty, he come to me and say "mummy potty".. then i bring him and help him sit at the toilet bowl... then he ask me go out don c him.. then i close the door slightly and occasionnaly peep.. scared he drop into the toilet bowl.. wahahaha so funny... sunday he did the same ting again.. finally he's willing to sit n poo.. if not he oways stand..

an_gal
y dun u go buy a child seat to put on top of ur toilet bowl? i got from mum & babe a cushioned one and it costs like $10. so no worries abt him falling in...wahaha...then #2 can also use. now sometime i put her there on the seat too...keke..

an_gal,
hahah...melcom so funny, doesn't want to let u see

miaon,
har, #2 can sit on baby toilet sit liao? I tot it is still too big for him. I must try on him liao....

miaon,
hehe.. i tink my mil have 1.. c whether he is ok with tat then i buy..

loh,
haha when ppl c him, his poo cannot com out.. i try to peep at him and he still say "mummy, u don't c" hahaha.. then i just stand outside keep asking him.. "potty finish already" wahaha..

u know last time he stand and poo, he will go hide at 1 corner oso, don 1 ppl c.. dono y.. kids r so funny sometimes..

loh
can leh...she wun fall in lah...if tat is wat u worried abt. keke. but can see she is really tiny on the big toilet bowl lor...haha... she will hold on to the sides of the seat...then after a while she sure she wun fall liao...she start to babble and suck her thumb..
i let her sit on it when #1 not using. think she 1st sat on the seat by herself in Jun wor. but i would be there to watch her thru out to make sure she dun wriggle too much and fall in lor. LOL

an_gal
tell him he big boy then get to sit...didi small small dun get to sit...so the child seat is his "priviledge"...can that make him feel important and special enough to use the seat? =)

an_gal
melcolm still on diapers during the day? the nap w/o diapers and nighttime w/o diapers i still dun dare to think...keke... =P

miaon,
day time he's off diaper already.. only when he wants to nap then we will wear for him. Nap w/o diaper i think quite difficult 2 train. Going out also haven try diaperless unless is nearby then we have tried b4..

Talking abt diaperless during outing,
There was a case where Ivan was lausai when we were at a shopping center, hb was not around, i got to push Ian in a stroller and runing wif Ivan to go to the ladies. Luckily Ian didn't fuse and quietly waiting for us.
TIPs: REmember to bring extra pants if your kids r diaperless outside

i also use e baby toilet seat on our adult toilet bowl. My gals now will go "she she" on their own.

now they refuse to wear diaper during nap time but will auto go toilet before nap loh. When wake up dry, will very "how lian" tell me see mumy i never wet the bed!

at night i still wear diapers when they zzzz, very lazy to wake them up to pee yet!

Loh,
wat an experience! Thanks for reminding us, really gotta bring extra just in case. Currently i hav spare diapers in my hubby's car cos they still wanna poo in diapers!

Loh,
Cant really rest leh wok veri bz haiz... Quite sad to stop pumping in opic but cos not much milk nw so no pt. Actually i can stop pumping anytime nw. Dilema dono wanna stop totally or not.

Baby Luke was born on 11/10/10..below is him at day 5
4625564.jpg

Wiselyn,
Wow heavier than my little melson ! He slim down recently cos sick n milk strike for awhile already haiz, heartpain...

Papa and Ivan were practicing ABC.
Papa : D for?
Ivan : Dog
Papa : F for?
Ivan : Four
Papa : Five for?
Ivan : (Keep quiet)
Mama : (Laugh aloud!)

Jang,
Congrats!

Long time nver come by here! how is everyone?

Rc_cola,
welcome back to workforce
happy.gif

Anyone staying at redhill/tiong bahru area, any good childcare centre or half-day classes to recommend?

An_gal

Today is Thursday already, yippee another day to weekend

Jang,
Cute baby!

Glee
Thanks.

Jang and I stay around Tiongbahru/redhill. Personally, I find Superland Montessori childcare at the Kim Seng cc is good! You may want to google it, it is at Havelock Road. At tiong bahru, I am not v sure, but I have heard there is a good cc at the Tiongbahru community centre there.

Other than that, there is a SAM Early learning centre (at mutiara road – along river valley), which is good too.. Those are the few that I would seriously consider if I were to put my kids to cc..

Y the sudden? U move house? I tot u stay at CCK there rite? How’s Lizzy?? :p

Hi rc_cola,

many thanks, thats v useful info. Ya lo, planning to move to a more centralized location.. Now researching on the childcare centre available before deciciding whether to transfer her to kinderland at MOM..

how are u coping with worklife?

Cola,
My wkn starts early cos on leave 2mr hehe, gona bring melcolm take train to sch 2mr. He love to take trains nw.

Jang,
3.8kg is huge too. Rest well n ur moo moo factory reopen again !

An_gal
take trains early in the morning, wouldnt it be crowded? kids love train ride..

Glee
I am good, have worked for a week, think i still prefer to stay at home :p Yup, if you are not considering childcare, Meg and Jae school is good, so far i can c the kids are very happy there. Btw, i also pass by kinderland at MOM everymorning..

Jang
Our kids are gonna have their concert soon hehe.. so excited for them!

rc_cola/jang,

thanks for sharing, do u know if they provide transportation?

my gal is having her concert in Nov too, im also v excited..but haven gotta a clue of what she is performing as??? hehe

how is everyone
happy.gif

congrats wiselyn & jang! the 2 of u really have yuan-fen ... timing so close
happy.gif

loh
i smiled when i read yr Ivan & papa conversation ..
happy.gif

cola
i recalled u mentioned $18 spa in koh samui is it? do u hve recommendations as to where to stay? we are sort of thinking of going either, phuket/koh samui/bali for a short dec holiday but i am still wondering if my #2 will be too sun-baked if we went on these type of beach holidays leh

Glee
Yes, meg is taking school bus to and from school now, i used to bring her to school previously, but now i cant do it already
sad.gif

Tek Koh

i usually book the samui package at www.airfares.com.sg and buy the 2 nites free 2 nites, so depending on which hotels are having promotion on that webbie
happy.gif
staying at chaweng beach will be good, coz it is near to airport, and the most centralised part of samui island.
but dun worry, the beach is stil v quiet compared to other places like bali for example.. and from my experience every hotel is just behind the beach
happy.gif

i stayed at chaba samui (great loc - 3 star hotel only but i would say not bad), and also chaba cabana (a bit far from the main shopping street - can walk, but better to take cab about 10 mins from shopping street, but it is a 4 star hotels, it is nice!)..

just went bali last sept, too crowded, dont really like it there, and it is not baby frenly..

Willb going phuket end of the year, neva been there before.. so cannot give comments..

dun worry about sun-baked, both my kids love beach holidays, they dont swim on beach, but they love the sand-play
happy.gif

Back