(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

sporty
i din give the sauce, only minimal of it was given.. hee.. no signs leh except my V there so aching esp when walking or standing.

Ros
i brush her gums when abt 6mths old.. haha.. that time she still "bo gei". til now still only 1 tooth

pinkzee, btw, wanted to ask u...what course u taking ah? so hardworking leh...so ur lil rascal sleeping liao eh? thas why u can study...i have visitors coming soon, so have to stay home till they leave then will be going to pick athan...

pooh, think v area aching means soon ah...rem to sms us when u pop hor...feeling very excited for u...how many kgs u put on this time?

sporty,
me taking comms & media mgmt... yeah he sleep liaoz. tot Athan with you leh hee, btw, how is he now, shd be at recovery stage liaoz yeah
happy.gif

pinkzee, icic...how long is ur course for? no la, afraid my vistors will be scared of his pox...so better leave him at my mum's first and pick him later...yes, his pox already dried up liao...some of the pox on the legs are disappearing...

sporty/pinkzee
yup, i going MIA soon.. haha.. gg off to crystal jade liao
til now, i put on 13kg.. think these few weeks, my weight rather stagnant.. 3 weeks i gain 1kg nia

pinkzee, ya lor...good to see him well again...

pooh, so good ah, going for ur congee liao...13kg can lose easily la...dun worry
happy.gif

Caitlyn, you damn funny leh..really dunno anything about food preparation. Hahaha....don't ah bish me ah.
I also don't dare to use knife & didn't dare to cook during home econ class. But somehow when grow up knows how to cook after watching my mum cooks daily.

Oh...I give Joshua bread with cheese for breakfast on some days. Sometimes he refuses to eat porridge so I give bread with cheese too.

Ros, you steady...good lor...then you can cook for Amadeus 2 yrs.

Sporty, I do give Joshua whipped potato from kfc too but I scrap away the sauce 1st.

Sporty, aiyo...Athan don't look sick at all lah. I think he is even happier than most babies ah. Hahaha...

The cheese is quite soft one so I just pinch some bread then use the bread to pinch on some cheese and stuff into his mouth. He likes it so much ah.

irene, ya lor...he still very active when he was sick...i was thinking of letting him self feed for the bread, so i thot spread cheese on bread and let him eat himself...ok, maybe i go and buy cheese this weekend to let him try...

Sporty, I think can spread on the bread lah...but dunno messy or not leh. I think if you let him self feed maybe after few seconds, you can see the cheese all over his face. You can try lah.

irene, i think self feeding is fun leh...hahha...tha's why i moved the high chair to the kitchen now...so its easier to clean up...hehhe

pinkzee, ya lor...but if u see closely...u can see a dark patch on his left cheek, tha's one of the big pox drying up...hehhe

bcg wound
Ask you all yr bb was given this at birth right? Has the wound dried up? Baby one hor only past month or so half the size. It was quite a big wound that kept having the top layer dry up and peeling off repeatedly. Is this normal? So long already le.

KFC potato : when i buy from the counter, i tell them don't put the gravy. So when we eat KFC, we eat chicken, grace eats the potato without gravy.

caitlyn, my aunt is a SAHM, that's why i think she can afford to do the flash cards quite often.. me also lazy type, that's why till now also didnt bother to start trishelle on it ;p

just now trishelle also slept for 2.5 hrs, i guess due to the rainy weather ;p

sporty, u no need to even boil water, gas can be $0 or less than $1?? even last time when we dun have trishelle, we still use gas to boil water and cook instant noodles lah hehehe

athan looks so happy in his new coupe!
happy.gif
glad that he's recovering so well

sporty/pinkzee, ya i also suggest to hb last nite to bring her to bai bai hehehe probably next week bah

bear, what type of cheese u give joshua? bread with cheese is a good idea. planning to start trishelle on wholemeal bread soon

re hi
back from JP. din go to crystal jade.. saw a newly open HK char chan ting.. went there instead but i still got my congee.. hee

bought some milk teats, pacifiers, baby wipes from kiddy palace.. bought some toys from toyrus also - for the kids to exchange gifts
happy.gif
and also a disney pictionary book for ely from popular.. bought nth for myself.. barely 2 hrs into walkin, i can feel my inner thighs "sgn sgn" cannot walk liao..

irene
can take cheese ar? tot no dairy products til 1yr old? coz their digestive system still not that matured... i read it somewhere

pinkzee, thanks
happy.gif

vic ma, think my boy's bcg wound already dried up or something...i dun even rem where was it being jabbed...at the buttocks there rite?

sng, can ask kfc dun put gravy eh? thot its all "prepacked" with gravy liao...

sweet, we boil water thru airpot...so no need to on gas one...tha's why no usage of gas...hee hee

pooh, great tha u had ur congee...think counting down time for u liao...hee hee

hui
Must take calcium hor...dun be lazy
my friend front tooth CHIP when she bite into yong tau fu..the dou gan lor..u imagine..how weak it is!!!

hiroshima
wah seh!!!!
U good sia!!!

Sng's mummy
the zoo part...becos we are TOO LAZY to bring on other days la
So on b-dae...we MAKE ourself bring them to zoo lor

ester
tell u hor..after u first whack..will heartpain..
But when notti acts come in again...u will be tempted to whack..cool down then tok...
that is what happening to sky la

elaine
Notti corner NO USE for Sky
try it...and he dun understand the concept...will continue to run about

sporty
is near the new outlet leh
Not my MIL house there...Botak Jones SHIFTED!!!
Think is blk 500++++ dun remmeber blk number

Sweet
ALAMAK
hope trishelle is fine...aiyo..nose bleed har..very jialat leh

Look on the brighter side...with all the suay things happening..her luck COMING!!!!

ros
I brush mei mei tooth with finger brush...she bite and refuse to let go...and can see...she smile at me lor...

BCG
On the arms la..where got buttock one
Sky one barely visible..
Shane..now a small bump on her arm

sporty
Vic one at arm. I didnt know bcg somemore. Lined up after a jab at poly to ask doctor so silly lor. But i yet to ask a doctor again why so long lor.
Athan looks so happy and recovering fine. You must have done a good job looking after him.

Sweet
Gosh sounds terrifying. Hope both of u dont blame each other and focus yr love on trimelle. She must be in great shock. Sometime i also angry w hb but tot what the heck . Whats done is done. Baby well first later can suan zhang ke ke(make him buy the toy you been eyeing for trimelle)

vic ma, BCG should have dried up like at 1 month i thought?

Sweet, oh dear, must have been a shock when you and hubby heard Trishelle fell. How about putting a bed rail? Will that help? They are so active now and dun know the danger, very hard to keep them still anywhere.

Sporty, glad that Athan looks so well
happy.gif
Now that he's already gotten chicken pox, means he dun need to be vacinnated anymore?

Bear, wow, Joshua has progressed to cheese and bread for lunch? I still only give Joy tiny tiny bits of bread cos I scared she choke. So maybe I can give her bigger pieces.

my maid needs glasses. Sometimes baby face wiped liao still so dirty. She old liao cannot see well. Today mini accident lor. She put baby in bumper mat with fence didnt check the door was not secured.
Then the little pig hor crawled out and pull herself up to wooden coffee table but the plastic cover on the table made her fall. I dunno knock floor or table. But knocked same spot as the two month ago fell off bed spot. Cried herself a river.
Maid went to get clothes cos it x as it started to rain. Hb and i were preparing to go out. Baby was in her care lor.

glayz/vic ma, ohh...bcg on arm ah? thot tha's one jab on buttocks?? hhehe

glayz, i kno where is the botak jones at amk ave 10, went there to have dinner abt 2 mths back...if i'm not wrong is blk 529??

balls more washing. Hb bot 400 more balls! Cos he looked at the pool and 100balls we just set up ydaY not enough. I will put them in plastic basket for clothes and just rinse all and let them dry in the basket overnight. At most just wipe those at the bottom lor. Now my hall is baby zone . Full of her things.

i tot that bt jones closed liao now at sph toa payoh. Must go in by toa payoh near braddlel mrt there got shell station turn in all the way in turn right. Go around fifty metres its on the left a industrial canteen lor.

vic ma, the balls really diff to wash leh...the botak jones closed at amk relocated to amk ave 10..sph one is another outlet...

orr i didnt even know. Friend told me about it years ago also never go. Now with wheel is diff story.

Glayz
My mother very heart pain last time. I kena wacked like crazy last time ha ha. So well if vic got my blood she will be about the same ba.

vic/sporty
can request bcg to be done either at arm or butt.. that's wat the nurses ask me when it's time for the vaccine leh.. but i choose to be prick at the arm

sporty
think now i in counting down zone ba.. walk awhile, my legs sgn til i can break out in cold sweat.. i chose to go back work on monday for countdown.. in case labour start, i can go up delivery suite straight away.. if at home, i'm stuck with MIL and 2 kids.. haha

Sporty, can.. tell the KFC outlet and they will give u 1 without the gravy.

Botak Jones at blk 529, AMK ave 10. Same block as Pine Gardens cakeshop. I just came back from there. IMO hor, Pine Garden cake not fantastic leh.. I just had the lychee Martini.

Jen, i still like that Vivian's cakes designs.. Checked from Sam's to Grace's to Nick's b'day, she all dates also say she's fully booked
sad.gif
sigh..

i kao tao to those of you who did natural birth. Next child if i start off slimmer and must try not to put on too much weight. I will attempt natural. And hor no one told me need to walk alot during preg to help with natural birth. Not a single soul. Until i was in eight month then pple tell me. Too later la.

Sweet, I bought the laughing cow party cube.

Pooh, can liao...they can take certain cheese now. Cream cheese, light cheddar and cottage ok.

Mich, hahaha...no lah, I don't give Joshua whole piece of bread. I will pinch out small bits and put in his mouth. But he can eat nearly one whole piece of gardenia bread. Joshua is a little fench man...he loves bread!

morning ladies.

glayz, i booked vivian many many months ago when i saw gd reviews abt her cakes & i like her designs. tha time i posted a few pics of her creations here, tha was when i aredi booked her liao.

sporty, rgding bday party, i aredi confirm venue & cake baker liao, now discussing w e baker on e design, waiting eagerly for her to send me her design sketch. caterer part of e venue oni need to decide on e food. gotten some decors fr bday direct, still waiting for some more fr OTC. photographer shd be getting friend to help. now looking where to get gas for e balloons... we r currently sending out e invitations.

powerpuffs, so u manage to get e holiday bungalow, ur SIL v.gd luck cos holiday normally quite difficult to get, tha y i decided to cfm elsewhere. initially, i thot of getting all my colics to help me ballot, min 10pp, but then i dun wan to owe pp ren qing, so drop tha idea. aso, i scared scarely i got e 2 units cos getting so many pp to help. haha...

pinkzee, good bakeries must book way way in advance, esp for weekend collection, some more w e power of internet & forums, sure get fully booked v.fast de. e 1 i booked she's fully booked for e rest of tis yr. i aso bringing jake to zoo on actual day, booked my co zoo pass.

sweet, glad tha trishelle is ok, big hug to her. btw, how much is e party shop in holland v charging for inflation?

sng, i bringing jake to zoo on his actual day cos we wan to spend some time w him on tha special day & do some activities tog, if not v. bo liao to take leave & rot at hme w him. spore not much choice, either zoo/birdpark/sentosa, tink zoo got different types of animals, tha y most pp choose to go zoo bah. ehh... i thot tha time u said bu she de to spend so much on bday cake? vivian, she fully booked til end of e yr liao, tink she oni takes in 1 order per day cos tha time i tentatively book her 24 & 25 may cos can't cfm e date, then aft some time, someone else asked her for 25 may, so she checked w me b4 replying her.

vic ma, my mum's theory... use cane when it's extremely necessary. she caned us when we made serious mistake, she wld cane u til u remember for life & u wld never ever dare to make anymore serious mistake. she said if u always cane, kid will get used to it v.fast & ur cane no use liao!

sweetbaby, yes, need helium if u ordering e foil balloons fr bday direct.

morning gals!

pooh, what u said is true la...going back to work is easier esp u are juz steps away from the delivery ward...hehhe...so this time round, u going for the one bedded again? with tha romantic dinner?? hhehe....

sng, orh okies
happy.gif
will give it a try at kfc next time...

mich, i think so...since he already have chicken pox, he shd have the immunity liao, dun think there's a need to be vaccinated...

jen, so where are u having jake's party at? sounds like vivian's a really popular baker!

sporty, icic airpot use even more electricity! haha we switch back to thermos flask recently ;p

glayz, yalo but she was fine yesterday morning, so i guess she has forgotten the fall le

vic_ma, no lah we didnt blame each other. i feel that as babies growing up, bound to have falls & bruises, so just have to bear thru it lo

mich, the bed rail only available in those single size mattress right? coz she's sleeping on our bed now, dunno whether can find a big enuff one anot.. anyway, we are planning to shift her to mattress liao hehe but scare she knock herself on the wall ;p

bear, the party cubes is the savoury type is it? i bought the other type but also laughing cow brand

jen, thanks! the shop charges $1.50 for foil balloons and $1 for latex balloons. they also do rental of helium tank. think $30 or close to there, but small tank niah, so cannot inflate too many balloons with 1 tank.

Hi! I'm a mom staying in Clementi....
I used to be an instructor for a popular right-brained school. I'm thinking of setting up small groups of 6 for babies 4months to children 3 years old. Lesson plans are a little similar to the lessons in those in right-brained schools.
Can email me at : [email protected] for more details

Morning

irene
those ntuc sell that laughing cow cheese with alot of flavours one, they can eat?

sporty
yup, we'll be having that candlelight dinner again.. haha.. NUH only serves confinement food to single-bedder, so hb say take that one. since that ward provides me with hair-dryer also.. keke

sweet glad to know. Baby brings couples closer. Such a nice feeling but very heart pain la the injury. How is she today?

Hb spoil baby la. Cos yday kok the head so whole day he want to carry. Then hor he hand tired cos baby like to face outwards which is very hard to carry. At last he gave in and tried the combi baby carrier! I so happy cos he carry means no hands to help me at all.

To cane or not to cane. I still yet to fix w hb when and how to use. He still wont let me buy it yet ha.

Party
Wow. All of u got it figured out liao. I am going to just have home cooked food by my mothers and their maids buy some amosco maybe get two kinds of thaw and serve cakes pastry. And few kinds of things to fry ba. And hope to make some food myself. Invites hor my parents will do it just call up.
Next time i will get vicky to draw invites herself for her children friends.
Decoration is far far away from my head le. Anything edible and can use to decorate i interested?

If really got time make cookies for people to take home should be nice too. But with my current workload i think doubtful got time.

hi gals,

tiring wkend.. looks like the thread is pretty active also on weekends.. :D

vic-ma, u plan to invite alot of guests??

pooh, wah.. not bad ya.. onli gain 13kg.. good good.. shld not be a prob for u to lose tt 13kg.. :p

sporty, ya.. guess athan shld be immune against chicken pox le..

Rina
only relatives actually - but i am close to my mother's silbings & families & formality sake my father will also invite his side (you know those times siblings is like 7-10 kind lor)

So last time full mth roughly same number ba. around 50? Cos my hb they are close but they dont meet so often - not all will come - abit the same as my father's side kind lor,

mum side - 15
dad side - 10 +4-5 kiddos
hb side - 10
immed hb family 7 + 2 kiddos
family friends & close colleagues 15 +5 kids

Cos u see we work together & most of the colleagues are friends even before we were colleagues - so even closer lor. so its already 57 adults + 12 kids give & take some wont came say around 40 adults & 5-8 kids lor. my house can squeese everyone in no problem.

The last time full month also around the same number of people lor. my mothers cooked & ordered some stuff from Amosco still got left overs sia!!!!!

my mum cooks for church often since young we cook up a storm - dinner every nite at my mum's place is like around 4-5 families so around 20 pple 3 maids will come together in one house & cook.

evening ladies .
have not been logging in for three days aleady .. cos got into an serious accident while driving on friday to school . My car was crashed .. but luckily , myself and hubby sunstained not so serious injury.. hubby juz got back on Thurs and the accident on friday morning ..was rushed down to TTSh and then i went to Mt A for checkup to make sure bb is okay .. and thankfully we both survived the crash .. Gynae confirm that bb mouse is a mickey .. and he typed the word : penis out this time ... will update u gals more tomorrow ..
Sporty : gald that athan is okay ...

sporty, we resting at home mah as hb need to finish watching 2 dvds lor as need to return by sat mah...n when nite time wanna go out, amadeus already fell asleep liao...use the first toothpaste lor as tat can be swallow one but i havent start brushing also...must start soon cos i notice tat his breathe stink...hahaha

maybe i more uptight abt giving adult food lor as i very scared it will be no good for his health lor as my dad suffer from diabetics n hb's mother suffer from kidney failure so must give him a gd headstart mah as i scare might kana diabetics...kia si la me....hee hee....but hor today(sun) morning went for breakfast, i let amadeus try a bit of bread, but he gave me a disgusted look but when i let him tried pancake, he likes it but i ony gave him a tiny bite nia....

athan still looks very happy lor, doesnt look sick at all
happy.gif
the bcg is jabbed on the left arm la....hahaha...u forgotten your own bcg liao huh?

pooh, since u give minimal sauce then alright la...now i trying to clean his teeth n gum wif the wioes bought from KP, but very difficult to clean lor as he don wanna open his mouth for me to clean but he like to "eat" the wipes as it is apple in flavour..*faint*...

irene, i hope i can tahan 2 yrs la...this is my goal lor....but i might give up halfway la...hee hee...my determination not strong one...

vic_ma, sweet's daughter is Trishelle, not Trimelle...

quiling, gd to hear tat both of u are ok from the accident...sounds bad leh.....u take care hor n mickey is also gd la, can pass doen gor gor's belongings to didi mah....

morning ladies!
monday again...

sweet, my house no thermo flask...so usually after we hot water is boiled, we'll switch off the airpot...hehe...put some pillows are cushions against the wall if u are worried tha trishelle might knock herself...

pooh, i only rem ur candle light dinner...hee hee :p so is it gonna be this week?? lol *excited*

qiuling, omg...hope u are ok n lil mickey didnt get a shock...better take care...

ros, frankly...i dun rem where's the bcg jab....haha

morning everyone.

it's a hazy monday morn and i dun feel too well. yday Gabriel's temp also went up slightly higher than normal. pray that he is ok.

Back