(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

linda
nice!
happy.gif
 


linda,
the photos are veri nice...

pink,
so till now still no answer from gp and gynea? maybe u can try go kk? remember i mention before dr tot i have etopic preg and was sent to a&e, cos i also got brown discharge... this brown discharge lasted for almost 1 week... den later after i go kk, the stupid trainee dr anyhow dig dig and see see, den my menses come liao... he said he can see the menses coming... i wonder how... but he just told mi this...
 
yvonne, i wanna record but then where got time??? the other two (hb and sil) kept sleeping oni. nobody helped us. i need to separate tian and bel leh.
linda, lett dances? cause can dance with tian. she will like. haha!!!

SQ. yes, i clean up the mess.. i am ok with it. hb cleans if he is around. sometimes sil. someone has to clean la. ok la. if mil here, she will clean. haha!
 
aiya. my next open house will be?? maybe next week or NEXT NEXT week. but u prefer sunday, i ok only on saturdays. sunday rushing for class.
 
mickey
26may i went gynae for pap smear passed.
early june went GP to check infection
23June went gynae scan, check infection, did blood test
today went GP cos cannot get time slot to see her and i cannot wait.
i crazy liao, seen so many times these few weeks.
 
QQ,
Tian very guai lei, if I need to clean up the hmm hmm think first thing I will vomit men, solute to you.
Your open house open to all? Or selected bb (still bb?) :p
 
ya linda.
if got pampers or nappy she will kacau me if she wanna poo or shh shh (sometimes). if not wearing nappy then she shh shh on floor, and hmm little piece then inform me. jialat. but i let her be cause i dun wanna train her so early, just wanna air her butt oni.
 
Yvonne,
I tot ur fren took poto aso.. never post ah??? I found veri little of ur pictures inside. Dunno why more of Irin and Jaxe....

QQ,
Now i change liaoz.. Only saturday coz lavonne got class on sunday. Sunday now i reallie like ma jie. Shuttling to and fro.
sad.gif


Angel,
Right on!
happy.gif
 
Pink,
Sorry I din experience this before can’t advice, since you did check up and blood test all pass should be no problem ba. you too stress liao, try to relax

Linda,
Your 3L enjoy the ZOO outing a lot hor, make me heart itchy lei
 
hj, aiya, my open house is for everyone, if you are interestd. cause i stay in woodlands, ulu places, then paisey to invite ppl to sam1 ba1 (jungle). so normally my jungle friends will be interested cause its nearby. normally i just remind a bit in forum see if anyone wanna come, if you interestd, just join. need to sms me by Friday evening oni, so that i can prepare enough food for them.
if open house is on sunday, YE can also join. but my sunday is always a mess.
GUG, go home, tian orh orh. hb getting ready to go back KL, etc etc. if got time i will want to join SQ and YE at pool.
 
Yvonne
Did u eat the Subway scratch & win meal - $7.20?
I ate tis afternoon & won 2 free cookies.
Very worth leh! hehehe....

Linda
Bingo!
happy.gif

I love the coverpage pic. Very candid very 'jiao' (home) feeling. Xin-Fu!
 
hi all.. have been following. but not been posting coz feel so lousy with myself.. a simple co-ordination at work.. i seems to complicate things up and mess it up big time.. and worse.. it involves the same personnel again and again.. so.. total count now. i 'messed' things up. so far.. with her.. THRID times liao.. haiz.. and my swap is STILL not done.. i really really feel like crying! ahhhh!! feel so lousy abt myself..

today brought teng to Dr ong. for his skin. exzema flaring up.. half day. (and 'mess' up my leave again!) .. now back in office. seeing students . need to have an extremely 'intellectual discussion with them. from 430 - 6.30 else i will have taken this whole damm day off!!!!

ahh. i feel so lousy about myself! yucks!
 
Linda, i tot sunday lavonne got class, then u can bring lett over on sunday?? ok ok. join us next time?
maybe we fix a date and time early next week?? most prob on 12 or 19 July.
 
linda,
she went to work part time... haven upload yet... will ask her to upload den sent it to mi....

angel, linda,
lol... i think jaxe will be shock to receive such wierd sms re subway branches...

angel,
huh.. the snapple meal ah... i don like the combination lei... so i nv buy...
 
QQ,
When the 7pm or 9pm channel 8 show comes on, Lett will dance to it. Shake her buttock kind of dance....
happy.gif


Pink,
Dun be so STRESSED!!!! RELAX~~~~ I tink u must go on the lombok trip u missed. Make it juz u and ur hb.
happy.gif


QQ,
I tink the bb purposely wanna boil our blood.. At times when she wear the nappy and i see her guai guai walk to toilet to do her biz, i remove the nappy and juz let her wear panties. But when she wear only panties, she will give me gold on the floor... pengz...

HJ,
As the child grows up, there might be more cleaning up to do... Lavonne was so sick one time dat she had diarrhoea and vomit. She couldnt walk to the toilet in time and u can imagine wad happend. I was too paiseh to make my maid clean alone, so i helped to clean up the mess. Made me appreciate the maid ALOT after dat.
 
linda: i saw ur posts to me this morning. i can't do PR coz i am lousy with human relations. but i can do marketing. coz i am quite aggresive to get a point across.. so that is why i can do marketing..
 
HJ,
Theres another zoo trip being arranged, join lar!
happy.gif


angel,
Wah... dun make me paiseh lei... i choose dat pic coz super OBVIOUS that its Sg Zoo... LOl.....
The scratch and win choices are only 3 kind and no BMT. I veri boring one. Subway = BMT. :p

QQ,
Wai, wai, wai... i friends of the zoo not part of the zoo. Why u call me jungle friends?? LOL....
Now Lavonne lesson is at woodlands and marsiling, i cant stay long on sunday. If saturday, i can bring all 3 and let them mess up ur house! kekekeke.....

Yvonne,
Take ur time. I juz curious coz i am always the man ban pai here since i dun login on weekends. :p
 
Astro,
Lidat u should change line. Marketing needs fresh blood with new interest. U will do well for a couple years til u are drained.... :p
 
linda: today i super slow.. having a headache now.. which line shd i be chaning? teaching or marketing?

huingee: one fine day. my perfectionist character will kill me.. haiz..
 
Mummies.. I got a scare.. Have become really forgetful these days.. I just discovered one side of my earrings is missing while I was out buying Mos Burger!!! Thot I dropped it, so was looking at the ground when I was walking back.
Then I called home and asked my mum to check my dressing table. PHEW!!! The other side of my earrings is at home! Can you imagine I only put on one side this morning??

Hahahh!!!
 
Astro,
Dun dwell too much into it. Error made liaoz, cant be corrected. Next time, must have ping chang xin when u meet the same person again. Too stress and u end up messing up again. *Hugz*

QQ,
Since its a 'outing' at ur home, might as well make it a swimming event as well. After playing, makan, Zzzz... the tots can go swimming in the late afternoon.
happy.gif
 
Pinkpink,

I think pregnancy messes up our menses big time, or you could say regulate it? Cuz nowadays, compared to the past, my cycle has shorten considerably. Then hor, the menses before the last is almost like serious spotting throughout for one week. No cramp, nothing. Utterly no discomfort. I thought it will be like this forever. However, the menses that came after, which is barely 25 days after the previous one, became super heavy and I experienced the worst cramps ever in my entire life. The cramps extend to my thighs. I thought I'm dying man. It got be just hormonal unbalance. Don't be too stress over it. Agree with Linda that if it doesn't smell or itch, should be okay. Infection will cause fishy/cheesy smelling discharge.
 
linda: at times like this. i will def benefit with the calming presence of a virgo.. where is Miser when i need him!!! argh... *tears welling up*.. ahh.
 
linda: can i change my brain.. to a better one? maybe i shd discuss it with miser tonight? .. change with his.. more controlled. more pragmatic, steadier..more dull (?)
 
YT's behaviour at GUG is horrible the last Sunday. I dunno why but she simply refused to return the toys given to her. She can walk all the way up to the box as if she gonna return it and then turn and ran off! Then she anyhow grab the chair and start pulling and pushing it around. Lie on the floor and throw tantrums. Aiyo... Found that one of her teachers is teacher ezreen cuz she is absent last sunday due to a sprained ankle.
 
QQ,
Your open house sound interesting mah, I want to be your jungle friend too (thick skin again) no problem to travel to woodland since we have direct bus to go there, actually quite fast/near taking TPE. dun care die die must go next time.
Want to meet SQ too, have been “seeing” her here but no chance to meet. Bmouse as well.

Linda,
Got ZOO trip again meh? when? This morning I ask but no one reply me 
 
Yummy yummy... I really like MOS burger..
happy.gif
And the corn soup! And I also bought an apple cinnamom muffin as desert! Kekekke...
happy.gif
 
Hey Mejo
you are here..phew..feel relieved after you shared yours.
ya my cycle is shortened, i really hope the spotting is actually 'mense' that's trying to come earlier...guess u know wat i mean..

ok ok happy things...
Leia is learning dancing from Rina, shaking her shoulders, shaking her hands in funny ways...

when rina is changing mattress cover for my bed, leia will jump onto bed, and the 2 of them played catching wif one another...
some nites she woke up crying, must be ham bin.
 
Astro,
Close ur eye, clear ur mind.... Tink of cloudless blue sky above you, the late afternoon sun warm against your skin. You are lying on a deck chair, aboard a cruise ship and it is travelling slowly across the ocean. There is no land to be seen juz water til the horizon... There is nothing on your mind and you juz lay relaxed.....
 
Yvonne: Erm... I think so lah.. Weekends I have proper meals.. Kekeke.. Eversince we change maid, the new maid has not donw any cooking yet.. So we've been tabao-ing dinner home.. For lunch, it's tough lah, cos I work mah. So usually outside food also..
But MOS burger is the NEW SUBWAY craving for me.. Kekekeke...
happy.gif
 
HJ,
I tink the tentative date is 2nd of August.

Yvonne,
Mabbi.... not sure.... I used to visit the Zoo once every 2 months before i had letticia. The kids enjoy it.
happy.gif


wah.... u know how to say bbgal, wad abt URSELF??? *STARE*

Pink,
Good to know dat Rina and Leia gets along fine. Yar, when the kids play to much in the day, the nites are filled with 'music'... LOL
 
astro. if u feel very fan2 now, just dun think too much cause it won't help.
linda, wah! long day ah? if she is getting enough rest, surely can go swim.

hj, i not yet book zoo tickets for 2nd aug, so i dare not committ. wait till 9 july then i book ticket successfully and then make announcement. yes. 2nd aug going zoo again if I have free tickets.

bbmouse, its normal la. dun worry... i forgot many things when i was preg. serious brain deterioration.
 
Astro: Thot what happened. These days I only read posts that're addressed to me. Then went back to read your post.
What's done cannot be undone. If I were you, I will give him/her a call to apologise and move on. And I will tell myself that I don't make the same mistake again with her.

QQ: I really thot I'd lost the earring! This is my fav pair that goes with anything.. At least one good thing for being forgetful.
The other day it was worst! I thot I lost my engagement diamond ring, but it was at home! That one is expensive!
 
astro, dun learn from me. many ways...
1. I call hb and scold him or talk to him. Then ok liao.
2. bake muffins
3. SLEEP.

as simple as that.
 


Back
Top