(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Kikismom,
i see at the Spotlight website, they only list Plaza Sing as their store under store-locator.. so I think there is only one.

Jaxe,
haha, i was also too busy shopping and getting freebies.. I bot a lot of stuff leh.. soap powder, cereals, diapers, 24bots of fruit juice, plus the free steamer.. i really carry until my arms want to break. ooh, the free Movenpick ice-cream is soooooooo.. nice! I took the Strawberry sorbet one.. yum yum.

autum,
i was hesitant to buy too much coz i'm afraid i cant carry them back. i bought 2 packs huggies, the himalaya range baby lotion and shampoo and baby leg huggers. u got 24 bots of fruit juice!! wah. u preggie dont carry so much leh! i didnt like to ice-cream tho. i found it very sour..
sad.gif

Jaxe,
oh, cos i drive mah, so i could dump all the stuff in my car. the fruit juice i bot is Gerber, from the Nestle booth. quite small bots.. 24 bots for $12.. then because I wanted the free Hippo backpack (which I felt was very nice).. so i spend lor (cos must buy $30 to get the bag).. so i bot cereals and bottle baby food as well (for my new baby)..

Atumn/Irin
Tamp spotlight closed down - 1/2yr ago bah..
They are making wat for a new building-Tamp 1.

Irin
U din go forum?

josi just did something super cute! she sling this small shopping toy bag across her arm and said bye to me while walking towards the door!! wahaha..

Mummies, i think i HIT the jackpot!! Tested this morn and saw 2 postive lines...but will need to get my gynae to confirm. Shall update later....

Mickey
06 Jun 2008 01:08 PM Singapore
To Account POSB Savings
150-28053-2 Mickey
Amount S$81.06
Transaction Reference 1743011393

bb_march-Just came forum and saw ur good news, can I be the first to congrat u?? ok.. save till u update after u visit ur gynae??.. hee..
happy.gif

jaxe, i got mixed feelings leh though it was planned. Weird hor. My HB seems to look more calm than me...he sounded happy cos he wanted any early ox.

pink/Enne, tks but still need gynae to confirm. jialat...if realli preg then how to go for the Orchard Anlene Run??
sad.gif

bbmar: walk lor, dun really hv to run ma. how many or ur colleagues going? wan to meet me & linda on tt day? where's the start ah?

Autum, I think its gg to be bb-moo bah...another March baby? LOL

carol, tks tks...i still wanna go leh cos gg wif colleagues and i dun wish to disclose to them so early.

bb_march-Yeah walk walk also can lo.. or slow-jog.. if u jog regularly think shd still be ok??.. But better go gynae first to confirm..

If march bb again, u can change ur nick bb_march09 liao.. kekeke.

Enne, ya better to get gynae to confirm..scar-ly its false alarm!! But i been having the puking feeling lately. V unusual...

bb_march-if ur menses are regular and got MS feeling shd be quite zhun ler.. hee..

pinkpink-Yeah lo.. I AGREED ler.. my EDD late nov.. after confinement no time to slim down.. no time to shop for CNY clothes.. no time to do hair... think next CNY I be very auntie liao..

shio bak zang !!!!! haha i finally had my bak zang !!! yum yum...

CONGRATS BBMARCH !!!!

thx mummies for yr views on dilam vs single bed vs 2nd cot.. i still dun think i want dilam lah.. haha.. still so stubborn as usual...

hey leave 1 set of table and chairs for me leh!!! dun sweep all !!!

mummies, tks for all the overwhelming wishes!! I guess its norm to hv mixed feelings...dunno how to describe now.

Hi Enne,

Thanks....wow...very siong and very jia luck..heee...

esp my elder 1, getting naughtier and naughtier...and now he knows how to get angry liao...when try to scold him or beat him up, he will keep quiet and will start to cry..really don know how to teach him...

As for my 2nd 1, only bring him hm during wkend, so will try to play with him more...but in overall, if i have to take care of the 2 boys by myself, don think i can take it..hee

bbmar,
congrats!kekekeke... me too i refresh the screen and saw your msg 1st!

autum,
the rainbow lady came and did a demo too and she did on my fabric sofa! but free leh dun need to pay one.
since u paying, u make sure they clean your mattress. i was quite impressed with the demo, but 3k ++, we "bu ser ter"

sq,huingee,kikismom,m00n
thanks! actually i m the one who needs to chiong i think! 24 hrs a day since sunday with a whiny and sick bb who is constantly 'plastered' to me is no joke woh! =X

bbmarch, is the feeling a bit huan4 de2 huan4 shi1 ?? hee... it takes a while for reality to seep in!

michelle, u bought the table and chairs liao eh?

wah kaoz.. i am eating the salted egg bak zang now.. damn urg... nua nua one.. feel like throwing away..

michelle,
no no, i dun need to pay for the demo. i m saying i got a free steamer from them, in return that they come and do a demo. then the other girls are saying they will psycho me to buy.. so i told them, i won't buy the machine.. but if steam-cleaning service, pay-per-trip, i can consider sign a package.

bbmarch:
congrats!! hee... jus in time ah! mar bbs r the best! ;p

jaxe: how's josi liao? feeling better?

autum: aiyo, now ej's turn to fall sick. gotta monitor more. this viral fever thing very scary! u gotta take care of urself leh. if not ur immune system low not good for bb.

TSY-not possible to take care 2 urself?.. r u SAHM or FTWM?? I was thinking after my 2nd one.. I wanna try take care of both of them myself at night and during weekend coz I be working.. my HB suggested leaving one of them at my MIL place but I don't want ler.. then r u BF-ing ur little one now??

joelle,
ya lor, when baby falls sick, mummy is most cham one. like last night, i was thinking to myself, if i leave EJ to sleep with the daddy, the daddy sure sleep until this morning, without waking up at all.. then EJ sure would be burning!

Only the mummy will instinctively wake a few times to check on the kid. actually it's subconcious.. cos i just wake automatically.. then i turn over and feel his head and body and realised so warm!

autum, i bought them at united sq, one of the stalls outside cold storage. the nonya zang still ok, this salted egg one really cant make it, so decided to throw away liao. cant stand nua nua stuff. no lah not doing liao.. i see yr recipe like very chim leh.. hahahaha!! but tmr me cooking bor bor cha cha for the first time!!!

Where's Linda?? At the forum sale?

U gals are the 1st to noe...havent told my parents and inlaws yet. Will wait till my gynae confirm then announce....

Motherhood fair - Mummies who went there? Did you all see any car seat for good price? I was thinking of getting another one for the little one.

Personally, I think super important to straps the kid in their seat. Nearly met with an accident on Wed with a reckless driver. He supposed to stop and turn but he went straight and nearly crash onto us. My emergency brake went so loud and my third finger was high in the air on him. Luckily, dylan was in his car seat..I cant imagine what will happen? I was so scared stiff when I got home and I hide in the room to weep. cant imagine...

Edde,

din go lah, went out lunch with my collg instead.
i also have bak chang this morning for bf. but no salted egg. SIL brot back from her office.

Back