Astro
no queue no. ah, visit somemore, very honoured leh;.)
Mummies
I really like the photos taken in Safra, so nice! Very sian4 mu4!
Shall we fix a place and date to meet at the end of Jan? I'll be there on the 19th till 9 Feb. Easier for me loh, cos don know if I can log on or not when I'm there.
I've also appointed an agent to look for a flat in Sengkang/punggol area. The company asks for a 1% service fee upon purchase, is that okay? I want a place walking distance to the MRT and a balcony. Is Sengkang nice? Anyone can give me some info?
no queue no. ah, visit somemore, very honoured leh;.)
Mummies
I really like the photos taken in Safra, so nice! Very sian4 mu4!
Shall we fix a place and date to meet at the end of Jan? I'll be there on the 19th till 9 Feb. Easier for me loh, cos don know if I can log on or not when I'm there.
I've also appointed an agent to look for a flat in Sengkang/punggol area. The company asks for a 1% service fee upon purchase, is that okay? I want a place walking distance to the MRT and a balcony. Is Sengkang nice? Anyone can give me some info?