(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

QQ: no.. he will just lie there.. and wait to be 'moved'.. so see my worry? not unfounded right?? .. else why i call him immobile baby? so now u understand why i went ecstatic that he finally pull himself up BY HIMSELF?? .. my "sitting up" not refer to sitting without support...but moving from lying position to sitting position.. by himself..btw, PD told me the other time.. normally they do it at abt the same time.. so i am waiting very anxiously.. skali tomorrow u see me post on forum that he sit himself up liao? hmmm. difficult...

ehh. u dun scare bbgirl lah. :p.. she doesn't want anna to be lazy and dependent on others to do things for her one.. ah...

bbgirl: ok.. i know ur def. but i was refering to another style.. hmmm. not sure how to descibe to u.. but i think starfruit understands what i was trying to say..
 


edde: hmmm.. like that easily 'abused'.. very fattening.. u give anthea which flavour ah? :p

*winks at QQ*.. sees bbgirl's reply to u? heeee.. :p
 
Astro: I also know what you were describing, cos I read your des to Star before.. That's why I know it's not the same thing..
happy.gif


Hey, if you don't go carry Teng once he's woken up, what will he do? You try this tom.. After he's woken up, you some noise (rattle or something) at a distance frm him. I'm sure curiosity will take over and he'll sit up and look around..
happy.gif
 
btw, i went cwp.. bought a pack of mammy poko diapers for boys.. course pissed off with the leak of pampers active.. hmm. maybe designed specially.. wun leak?.. anyway.. the desciptions had something along the line that the diapers are meant for 'active' babies.. back of my mind.. 'orh.. like that i cannot buy for teng liao lor???".. duh.. anyway.. still bought it for him to test test lah.. haiz.. teng will never be equate to an active bb.. hmmm.. does sedentary life style preference runs in the family...??
 
bbgirl:eek:k.. then maybe not the same.. but after the 'pushing'.. the bb's body will also take on the position of squating.. then straighten up to a stand mah..??? me not talking abt standing then back to squating.. i am talking abt the " one time" smooth movement from sitting to standing.. think sightly different from what u described to me also..

me thought of that as a possible way to stand.. coz that is what we adults to also.. push on floor to stand up from sitting.. and bbs can't possibly rely on something near them to pull to stand all the time mah. so i thought this is one way to independent standing up.. without support...and i feel this is more challenging than pull to stand. coz it involves more strength and balance..

he will flip over.. if the rattle is very very interesting to him.. else he lies there look at me, giggle and smile.. haiz.. anyway. i have been 'flipping' him over when he wakes from naps.. and just lie there.. better now.. at least he doesn't scream and shout.. and willl attempt to 'belly' forward.. hmm. i am very good in creating all these terms for these kind of mvts.. haiz.
 
Talk abt 1st Birthday party for bb, actually we have booked chalet to celebrate for Elisha but hor today discuss with hb realize he dun want to invite anyone beside our immediate family and we not going to stay there. So I told him what is the point to rent a chalet, waste $$$ and also hor he should tell me earlier so I wont order so many balloons and dcor mah. **SAD** think I will invite my own friend.

Belle,
No, Im not going to organized any bday spree cos saw lot of problem with the supplier, first was my wrong banner after few months liao still no news, secondly see lot of double order being ship and charge so decide to make the banner myself.

Astro,
CONGRAT, finally see some bright light on you heehee (you know what I means right)

QQ,
Seem like Tien enjoy her kampong experience hor, aiyo why you bath her in such a small bin? Saw the big tin reminds me when I was childhood time my mum always buy a big tin of su da bing for our breakfast.
 
pink / hope,
sorry sorry, try to IB to you juz now but realize hb did not bank in the $$$ for me today, think he do it purposely one he know I doing on line shopping again . Will do it tomorrow k.
 
bbgirl: yalor.. but which other brand of diapers has their abosrbency??? coz mamy poko gets so heavy after a while.. i think u all said they use heavier gel lah.. but really v heavy lor.. can't even be sure that means full diaper liao ornot.. coz teng really pees a lot..
 
Teng is still alseep.. hope the damm pampers don't leak.. else if not like last night. leak.. then he wakes.. and scream.. and stay awake so long.. till i resort to giving him another 60ml .. then he went back to sleep.. haiz..
 
hey mummies... i m in pain.. went for my much dreaded wisdom tooth op plus extraction. eeeeccchhh... now face swollen.. and whole throat feels liks a bad sore throat. Gums hurting too.. i feel like crying.. boohoo..

Pink,
I booked Foto U. Thot I mentioned to u? I signed up the $100 promo.. 1hr studio, all images back on CD. No touch ups and no prints, up to 5 people.. so I find that this is really the best deal in terms of money.. the other studios, I find very exp leh.. I am not really very particular about the studio (like edde really loves Studio Loft).. so I thot just give this a try.. BUT hor, this $100 promo ends on 16 Dec leh. Now I am not sure what is their rate. I booked to do on 31 Dec.

HJ,
your hubby so funny leh.. booked chalet then don't stay there? hmm, but as u mentioned, you can invite your own friends lah. then all your balloons still can use!
happy.gif
 
Astro,
got painkiller.. but still hurts lor.. it's the sore/aching kind of pain.. then when swallowing also feels painful. I had fish porridge for dinner but didn't finish. then just now drank a glass of milk. Hiaz.. i think i can make more purees and share food with EJ liao. baby food!

hey, the web page hor.. seriously hor.. don't have to bother la. by the way, u had Ridwan as one of your interviewers right.. he has resigned..
 
star: read the following paragraph? sounds like anything Rae is doing?

"Xx is 10 months old today! Its amazing how far we have all come in this time. I mentioned that shes trying to stand, which is all well and good and normal for a baby her age, but shes trying to do it without holding on to anything. She can get on her feet and stand up, rather like an acrobat moving into standing position while on someones shoulders, and holds it for about two or three seconds before plopping back onto her bum. And she disdains any offers of assistance."

Rae takes on the position of this bb girl too?.. i think this is the 'push' part.. haven't stand yet..

1158136.jpg
 
autum: wah.. then like that take how long to recover??? sounds very painful.. take care!!!

ya.. i asked the HR pple. they said it's optional.. so for me.. it means.. = dun bother.. haha

wah.. he appears very nice leh.. i quite like him.. hmmm.. like that RP indeed has a very high turnover rate????.. doesn't sound very good.. hmmm...
 
Astro: Anna also does this leh.. Then sometimes, she will lift up one leg and balance on the 3 remaining limbs..

Very late liao.. Me going orh orh.. Nite nite..

Autum: Take more painkillers and zzz. Don't need to endure such pain needlessly..
 
Astro,
EJ does this pose too.. but not very often. He kind of just started to do this.. i think he still exploring. He will go on hands and feet and then he will bend his head to look thru his legs.. very funny to see.

I dunno take how long to recover.. but I sure hope no complications (like infection or what, touchwood!).. doc gave a lot of antibiotics too etc.. now I m feeling a wee bit better.. just now i was feeling a bit feverish.

High turnover? err.. i think more will go in Jan! haha.. but i guess this is common everywhere.. as in people will resign in Jan after they take bonus in Dec..
 
wah, juz finished reading the archive. every1 has gone off to bed ??

today have a good session! kekekeke :p

tomorrow back to work liao
sad.gif


trimmed K fringe and side earlier, hubby said tooo short liao, very UGLY now
 
astro,
1158186.jpg
this was taken when she was 7mths old... but nv do this action again... wahahah... i noe u wan to say i YAYAYAYA... wahahahaha...

nite nite... i go slp liao...
 
YY,

Huh? What webpage? You mean the self-intro thing? That one I long long ago submit liao.

The violent actions that my ger likes to do against us is when we lay down in her playyard, she like to climb and step all over us, on our tummy, on our face. My hb said she once jumped on his tummy. But usually when I'm lying down in her play-yard, I'm actually sleeping so can't react. She will "scold" us also like once when my hb push her down onto her playmat and made her cry (Duh! He thinks that it is fun and that is called playing with her...).

There is this one thing that she does only to me so far. She pat my shoulder sometimes when I'm carrying her. But she did it gently lar, so I din say anything. She likes to lick my bare shoulders too if I wear clothes without sleeves... must be giam giam, very tasty to her.

My ger still dunno how to point or motion to things when I ask her where is it. Sometimes I tell her to look at something also she won't follow where I'm pointing. She can cry "mama" at night when she wants me to hug her but so far, I never hear her call me "mama" without being teary or fussy. My MIL said she learnt to clap today! So happy though I din get to see. I thought she is a bit slow with regards to all these. Especially since she is underweight, I worried about her development. Recently practically reject all milk. Dun want to drink at all. Think her total intake today may not even have reached 150 ml.
 
Autumn,

You must eat okay. The first time I took out my wisdom teeth (one upper, one lower) I dun dare to eat, end up bled more, feel dizzy the whole day like want to die like that. In the end, so hungry that I just chomp down on HARD pretzels pieces, hahaha. The next time I went, I go home and eat all my meals. bled less, feel very well and recovered in no time!
 
Mejo,
I ate porridge just now.. just feel pain opening my mouth and swallowing.. now the thought that I have to endure this again for the other side.. is making me argh!
 
re pose of the girl.
ehhh. me post that picture coz that was the only pic avaialbe??heehee.. the pic doesn't really show the push to stand that i was talking abt.. but in anycase.. think the pic and the descpirtion must go 'hand in hand' lah..
think bbs do adopt this kind of position from time to time.. actually bbs who crawl also must get into that kind of position ... ???

hmmm. ehh. not sure of what i am talking lah.. ehh.. heee

Yvonne:.. wun say u yayayaa.. just ah bish u direct.. then bring u up to top floor and throw u down!!!! :p
aiya. bel's pose obvious is push to sit lah. like that how to stand? her toes tip top leh..
happy.gif
 
Astro: Yes yes. this is the position she adopts.. she does it all the time now, on the floor, on the play mat, on me!!! she place her palms on my legs or my tummy(ep on my tummy fats) and attempts to push to stand. She starts with a semi squart position then pushes up and straighten her legs. she is getting steadier cos she learn to spread her legs a bit wider to balance. Does this mean she will not pull to stand??
 
Autum: take care, u know what, u will loose tons of weight when this ordeal is over..hehe me also no more wisdom tooth liao. Eat soft stuff, like porridge or soup, dun attempt to bite anything yet, cos its still sore. It will heal over the week and swelling will go down too. The only part i hate was that i was swallowing bloody porridge all the time!
 
mejo: no .. not the staff profile. but a personal webpage to be placed ont he intranet.. ehh. anyway. it is optional.. asked the HR again.. so forget it lah.. heehee..:p

hey! the pat pat thingy.. is a fine motor skill leh.. teng also always pat pat me.. like telling me.. 'good job in caring after me' n he will look at me.. with that kind of satisfaction and smile..... gentle pat like u say.. i find that vrey cute! heehee...

pointing/clapping/motion to things..all these. dun worry lah..not 'neceesary' skills.. but her milk intake ah.. wah.. low leh...

autum: i see.. hmmm.. hope the reasons of resination for these pple..ok ok type.. hmmm..
 
autum
poor thing, drink porridge lah, think of the bright side, can slim down...

Huajing
my client still hasnt revert, they just open the cafe, reservation process not even confirmed yet. which are the choices of venue again?

Botanic Garden, i scared rain rain...

Edde
im caught between studio loft and funpix..studio loft more ex but the recent TMC calendar pix really impresses me..

nite mummies
 
astro: recently, rae likes to hug hug me, is this fine motor skill too? when she is in her bumbo on my sofa and i sit next to her, she will pull my arms/me towards her and "gor2" her face all over my arms.. i term this as hugging. she only do to me and not to my hubby. So sweet hor..hmm...or maybe she is trying to clean and gor2 her dirty porridge face onto me??
 
Starfruit,
haha, that's what one of my colleague said too.. abt losing weight from wisd tooth op.. but hor that is really the last thing on my mind.. just want the pain to go away!

Astro,
As I said before la.. u will know when u come in! Not to make it sound bad.. but to me there is no absolute good or bad about a work place. Too many factors can play a part. Some people can fit in and has good ren2 yuan2, so they are happy.. some pple just can't stand the system etc.. so there is never a perfect situation bah.
 
star: heehee.. see.. me got the 'right' understanding of rae's 'push to stand' hor?? :p.. hmmmm.. i not too sure leh. the bb in the picture didnlt pull to stand.. ehh. but i dun think that is a cause of worry leh. coz if Rae can balance .. that means.. she has learned.. to stand up . . WITHOUT support leh.. !!!! solid right?!!!
 
Autumn,

Trust me, the next time will be better... I wanted to do all at one go (2 lower, 2 upper) but fainted the first time round, haha. So in the end, have to go twice. But 2nd time, I feel fine liao.

YY,

My hubby said, she pat pat me to tell me "mummy, be careful, dun fall" cuz he said I'm the only one who is always clumsy (I fell down with her in my arms twice but she is not hurt lar, just shocked)...
I dunno what to do about her milk intake lei, we can only add the milk or milk powder to her solids. She won't even take milk with cheerios... she love the cheerios alone though. I'll try to wake up early and shred some babybel cheese for her tmr...
 
mummies.. forgot to mention.. EJ can now 'pretend hug' liao.. very manja! the past few nites, I scold him when he tries to open the sliding door of the TV console. Cos I want to drill it into him that that is off limits.. so now, when he crawls near there, he will turn around and look at me first.. when I frown or glare, he will then keep his hand back..

then at times, he will still open. so I will scold him and like ignore him.. he then crawls to me and hug me! the first time it happened, i thot it's a fluke.. but subsequently it happened each time I give warning about not opening that door.. he will then crawl to me and hug me.. so teh2 hor.. like he knows he did something wrong so he quickly comes over to hug me!
 
Autumn,

EJ is such a sweet little boy! My ger will only pretend cry. Wah, recently her screams getting more and more bi zhen but hor, no tears one.
 
Mejo,
cannot do all 4 at one go la! like that how to eat?? can only do one side at a time mah, so that can chew on the other side. I also did top n bottom.. at first i didn't want to extract the top one.. but after much thinking, i thot better get rid at the same time.. else next time give me problem!
 
Autumn,

The dentist said can do all 4 at the same time one when I requested. But in the end, I still only end up doing one side only cuz I fainted when she drilled into the tooth. All the bits and blood flying... the next time, she covered my eyes. :p
 
Mejo,
yalor.. i also find his actions very sweet.. then i told hubby.. then hubby said cham liao.. cos that means EJ knows my sweet spot.. he knows how to make me not be angry liao.. hiaz..
happy.gif
 
Mejo,
my dentist covered my eyes right from the start.. (they did ask me first la so i said ok). actually i didn't even see any blood at all and i can't feel.. i can only feel the liquid in my mouth but because my mouth was numb, i can't feel/taste if it is blood or water or medicine etc..
 
star: wah.. machiam carbon copy lei.. the pose!!! just ask Rae to lift up her face.. u get the same look and position liao.. !!! wah.. heee

heehee.. i not too sure abt that.. but sound very sweet.. :p:p.. ehh dun want teng to do that to me.. he sweaty most of the time! :p

ehh.. what's "bu,bo" ??

autum: ok.. ehh..hmmmm...
 
mejo
leia also pretend to cry, super fake, dun know whether to be angry or to laugh

astro starfruit
tats push to stand! both leia and tian were trying to push on each other's back to stand in gymboree...

ok ok i better go sleep sleep ...
 


mejo: cook food in milk sauces. yogurt.. and cheeses.. u doing that liao
happy.gif
..

haha. so cute.. ur hb.. imaginative.. i like.. :p

autum: EJ hor.. cunning ah!!! :p be careful. :p:p he does this to u.. next time will flirt with guys liao.. chiam.. Teng no fight liao.. hmmmm...

wah.. u so many wisdom tooth?? i dunhave any!! what does it mean ah?!!!.. hmmmm.. (dun tell me the answer.. dun want to hear.. denial.. ownself think clever..)
 

Back
Top