Babygirl,
I think i did see the board book of Busy Spider leh.. or unless I remember wrongly. The boardbooks are at the section Baby/Toddler.. There were quite a few EC boardbooks there.. i can't really remember if there is Busy Spider, but I thot i saw. I bot 2 EC boardbooks that day. One is the Caterpillar one.. the other, cham.. I suddenly can't remember!
Pink,
Gymbo 3 is much better I feel.. but then, Starfruit said she found another Gymbo 2 lesson very good too.. So I think it depends on the teacher leh. Hey, u on leave liao huh. I will be on leave soon. Maybe we bring our babies to Gymbo on a weekday? Can go for playgym.
I think i did see the board book of Busy Spider leh.. or unless I remember wrongly. The boardbooks are at the section Baby/Toddler.. There were quite a few EC boardbooks there.. i can't really remember if there is Busy Spider, but I thot i saw. I bot 2 EC boardbooks that day. One is the Caterpillar one.. the other, cham.. I suddenly can't remember!
Pink,
Gymbo 3 is much better I feel.. but then, Starfruit said she found another Gymbo 2 lesson very good too.. So I think it depends on the teacher leh. Hey, u on leave liao huh. I will be on leave soon. Maybe we bring our babies to Gymbo on a weekday? Can go for playgym.