(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

starL ya.. thanks.. i waiting for audrey lah.. wait untill neck also very long liao..

autum: yalor. i fed with all these maid/mum-taking -care issue liao lah. for once.. i will be selfish. miser say that week best.. he says one. dun blame me. "when the boat comes to shore, it will be striaght".. i hope..

ok.. autum. WAIT, i will.. infinite patienc I have when i want to get something.. haha.. let me just go stalk u at ur office.. ha!
 


Astro..
oops! then I must play hide and seek with you liao! hahaha.. anyway hor, once u come in hor, u will realise that nobody stays in their office one.. as in, most of the time, you won't be in your own office.. unless u are stuck in building E1.. ok nvm if u don't understand.. once u are here, u will know what i mean.
 
autum: jialat. dun understand. i dun even remember which building i had my interview.. all the offices there lah.. think i will get lost on first day of work... haiz.. but .. i am really good in hide and seek.. strangely..despite my big frame.. i can turn up at times when u least expect me to be.. and be so elusive that u can't find me! haha.. scary..

btw

MEjo: staff profile really can wait one leh.. hee :p
 
Astro,
I will be on leave from next week till 2nd Jan.. so won't be there to welcome u.. hee.. Mejo, which day u starting?? Both of you will be attending the same PBL ah?

See, I told u staff profile can wait one.. :p
 
autum: ya.. i suspect me and mejo attending same PBL.. .. and there is no minimum and max word length leh. siao liao. like that how to start writing? no target to hit ah.. write too long siao.. write too little also cannot.. sian..
 
Astro,
are you tech-savvy? you will be spending the first few days trying to figure out all the techie stuff.. reading the tons of boh-li-aye-dai-jee emails.. ok, but since u coming in during hols, think there won't be that much junk mail.. figure out how to use your IP phone, reading all the HR policies.. and doing your staff profile!
 
okie.. seems like only me and Astro chatting here.. I better go and sleep.. tomorow is yet another work day!

Nite Astro..nite all..
 
autum: quite lah. not that bad.. "boh-li-aye-dai-jee".. i like this term.. haha!anyway. the IP quite lousy. i feel. called and get divered straight away.. chey.. last time my school also mah.. one small pt.. say booked football.. need cc whole school one. haiz.. very used to it liao. now i know. how to skim n scan.. very well.. what i taught my students for reading comprehension. i got practice one. in real life.. hahaha..
 
nite autum.. no wonder can die of fatigue lah u.. what time liao. tomorrow still work. still stay so late.. haha. soon.. me will get scolded for tat also..
 
I cannot believe it. I gave my hb a list of books to buy. He came back with one that is not on my list and which I have already purchased... I hope borders accept exchange...
 
hi mummies

I'm back. Any news update for me, takes too long to read all the archives.

My update is that after all the stress at home, I'm still bf Kira. She is getting naughtier, but she reacts to my 'no' at times. I brought her to a playgroup last Thursday and she enjoyed playing with the other older babies, only one boy is the same age as her. Sleeping wise, still not very rosy. Well, I heard from many ppl that it is going to be like that, ups and downs.

Starfruit

how is it with Rae's sleeping?

Mash, how's your little chubby boy?

Astro
Is your handsome better now?
 
Babies sleeping in own room: Mums, how is your babies adjusting to this?

Anna is not adjusting well to this. She wakes up a few times at nite. I'm thinking of moving her cot back into our room for the weekend to see..
 
harlow mommies. Long time no see.... i have been so busy at work that i have no time to log on...let me take this chance to wish all of u a very early merry christmas ! hopefully i will have time to read through all the archives.
 
pepper!
u finally appeared!
are you enjoying yourself at work?
dun bother reading the archives, xmas will be here before you finish reading
happy.gif
 
baby girl,
you moving back cot to your own to see if it's a matter of whether she can't zzz on her own, or is it the new house that she's unfamiliar with?

peifu you go round the island to borders at PP!
 
astro,
welcome back. this might be a "difficult" time with all the arrangements and anxieties of going back to work and leaving teng to "not-so-competent" help.

pardon my bluntness. but i tot that's what you feel if you leave him and return to the work force...

you're not alone. i cried buckets the week before i return to work, more the night before, and then the first morning i had to leave her behind
 
SQ,
i am enjoying the company of my colleagues. Work wise so so....

i see some of u are shortlisting toys. my girl doesnt like any toys, she only wants ma ma, and she sticks to me like glue whenever i am around, to the extent that she will cry if i don carry her.
 
BBgirl
yes.. i'm gg to ORQ to pass u the tuppers. abt 2pm..

hey, i also caught Jo taking 1-2 steps on her own. my mom too.. but once she realise she was on her own, she quickly squat down and sit. wahahaha...

SQ
will pop by at Millenia Towers...

astro
take care of the eye... dun worry too much...

veryberry
i was jus wondering abt u.. and was gg to sms u.. so when u gg to be SAHM?
 
SQ: I peifu my hubby. He's the cheuffeur, things are much easier when there is a cheuffeur. Really.. I wouldn't have gone otherwise..

Am happy with the books I've purchased. Anna seems to like them leh.. She didn't use to respond much to the cloth and the smaller board books I've bot previously..
happy.gif
happy.gif


Pepper: Very nice to hear frm you.
 
evelyn....
long time din see you. so u brot Kira to playfrp already ?? shld be fun for them !
i also got invites by my frend who is a SAHM.
but always turn down coz me working. sobb..sob...

pepper,
my gal slos dun seems to like toys as well. but i still get a few hopefully she will like the maracas and the drum.
but this morng when i let her play, she put the whole thing into her mouth
sad.gif
 
a Quick one.
I started my schedule for tian yesterday. then this was what happened.

7.30am wake up
8.am milk (~ 140ml)
9.30-9.50 nap (forgot to give breakfast, adjusted back to before nap today)
10.15am breakfast
12.15 lunch (still half a minobowl nia)
12.50-3pm nap
3.50 pm: 160ml (she din want milk before that)
4.30 - swim at her inflatable pool with papa
6.15 dinner (also half a minibowl)
8-8.30 nap(cause we outside la)
9.50pm 180ml milk
10.45pm oi oi...

I am stisfy with her initial part. then she had only 3 milk feed also can? alamak, i dropped 2 milk feed in the first day..
see if I can get some improvement today. but still tonight i going out leh.. sigh!
 
hihi.. sorry..
i forgot to say hi from kl.

I no time to read through archive cause here they have only limited internet access..
and i miss u all..
 
QQ
i think 3 milk feeds enuf lah.. dun worry lah... go with her flow sometimes... but my concern is that she's not taking enuff solids? half a mini bowl is not a lot leh... u monitor and c how.. i think her 10:15am bkf yday killed her appetite for lunch quite a bit.. since u already gave her earlier today, maybe she will eat more of lunch.. the same for dinner. i think she had milk too late, too near to dinner time, that's why eat little for dinner.. monitor and c how lah...
 
pax. u here?/ good..
happy.gif

aiya.. 3 milk feed good ah?? at 3pm she din want to have milk leh.. i also headache.. she drag drag drag till 3.50.. sigh! also they kept playing with her.. i think she also heart wild wild liao.
 
QQ
i suggest when it's milk time, bring her to a quiet corner and give her milk. Jo also like that.. if not, drink 1 oz, play 5min.. drink 7oz.. takes 45 min! pengz... tell ur relatives lah.. let Tian drink her milk 1st, then play...

i'm gg off liao.. got site mtg later.. AGAIN
sad.gif
 
Pax: I only caught her last week when I was on leave and at home. This week my hubby caught her doing it. I feel so bad testing her each time.. Getting her to walk towards me.. Got this image in my mind of all the commercials showing the baby's first steps, walking towards the mum.. *siao*

You'll sms me before you come ok? I see u later..
happy.gif
 
I was chatting with another colleague of mine and it suddenly dawn on me that our babies are already 9 months old. I still thought that my girl is 6 months. can't believe that time flies so fast.

Toys and books
i personally think that our babies are still too young to appreciate the books and toys, so i will buy those for older children, i think it will be more fun when they are older. i can't wait !! I saw so many interesting books e.g. u can arrange the magnetic numbers and letters cards on the pages to create formulas and words. Already thinking of how to teach my girl maths and words through play. Hopefully she will grow up to like being a doctor, coz it is my dream to be one myself. I saw another book which has stickers of the different body parts and you can paste these stickers unto the body chart. having a kid is like reliving my childhood
happy.gif
 
SQ
i also like you. So i rather shop alone than with friends or hubby. Only then can i truely enjoy my shopping. But once in a blue moon i will make my hubby shop with me, and he will be very patient ...i kindda enjoy it as well, someone to help me carry my bags and give opinions when i am not very sure.
 


Back
Top