(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

autum: ok.. i am telling myself.. i WUN get agitated with what u wrote..

and for u.. ur SIMPLE solution. is to go invest in a play yard.. and the bumper mat.. and leave EJ to his own devices.. nothing very difficult in my opinion.. i think u can afford it.. coz i penniless now.. stil willing to spend on a play yard on a IMMOBILE bb.. dun see why u not able to with ur active boy...
 


autum,
i m on, hb more on... cos he pay money and no need to use energy... lol... we discuss liao... morning i bring bel for kinder, afternoon he attend for gymbo with bel... i can stay by the side to assis him... wahahaha... i don wan to do the carrying and jumping if there is any... lol... too tiring liao la... i don have the voucher...
 
Jyun,
sometimes work is so irritating hor.. but no choice lor.. we all got to make a living!

Astro,
ok la, let u bish me! but seriously.. me and hubby are really tired out.. i think also because we are older.. sometimes I think age really makes a difference.. what to do.. I become mother at this age..
 
haha..Autum, ah bien is just like EJ. He keeps yaking and crawling ard non-stop too. Likes gg near the pram and play wif the DIRTY wheels, slides the door of the TV console till MIL shouted at him.
happy.gif


We are nvr satisfied lor. U r rite, dun move we worry and move too much we are tired.

Also, ah bien likes sucking his thumb.
sad.gif
 
Ya lor, super tiring cos yr end and everyone is clearing leaves. My team has 10members and end up these daz, we are left wif haf a team to handle the 10members work load. How tiring!!
 
I think the American Tv show can indeed swap teng with any of ur boys/gals.. if u keen... to feel the dilemma of 'easy to take care' boy in terms of schedule..but a major concern in terms of mobility.. but before u all register for the show.. it is not fun.. trust me.. already.. i take things very easy liao..
 
can i check if any of the mommies started regular classes at Kindermusik? Yvonne, u sound like one of them. did you? good so far? the teacher is Shauna (hee hee).

I'm still entitled to one more trial class. If there is interest from other mommies, i'm ok to organise it.. IF INTERESTED, CAN YOU PM ME. (cos no time to read forum nowadays. in fact, the last time i'm in here was like a mth ago!) if response is good, i'll org on one of the sundays coming up.
 
Astro,
my house got no space la.. if I have space, I would have set up the playyard a long time ago.. Last time I told the mummies here before.. I can't buy a bumper mat for EJ because my house is that tiny.. if I put a mat, it's almost like carpeting the whole of my living room liao.. And hor, I think even if I have space for playyard, EJ won't stay inside and be left to his own devices.. he will want to climb out or be screaming his head off for me to company him..

Jyun,
haha.. EJ also likes to slide the door of my TV console!
 
veryberry,
ya... i started... with miss shauna... veri good... with Jan thread mommies too... all of their babies can crawl and walk veri well... but still bel is so fat! cannot make it...
 
talk abt bb climing.. mine just learnt to pull himself to a standing position. put him in the cot, he pull himself up. put him in the playpen he pull himself. what's more, once he stands up, he will go HEEE.... or HAAAA.. very hao lian lor...

at night SUPER DIFFICULT to get him to SLEEP! COS he will pull himself up and STAND on his matteress... refuse to lie down to sleep!
 
Veryberry,
How come u got free trial at Kindermusik huh? I have never been to Kinder before and is keen to try.. are there free trial classes? If not, how much to pay?
 
veryberry, a few of us are on the waiting list for the trial session as i couldnt get hold of 12pax the other time.

QQ,Autum,Fion,Carol,me...
 
Re: Borders

ARGH! I'm so sad. Change of plans, hb went alone instead of me and the guy left the vouchers I printed behind!!!! To think that I even applied for membership liao. Aiyo... He only got 4 vouchers on him. Then he wanted to get books himself and for a friend so end up I think maybe only one more book for my ger? Sigh... man...

Irin,

Aiyo, my ger not only din gain, I think she lost some weight even cuz at one point, I remember she is 7.4kg long long ago.
 
Verryberry,

dun worry, it is just a phase, it will pass. Nowsaday, my ger will guai guai lie in her cot liao and not spring up like a jack in the box everytime I put her down. Think he is just enjoying the novelty of it at this moment. I'm interested in free trial if there is one. I think you mean paid trial, not free lar, just pay less?
 
autumn, not free trial. just trial. cos they say each bb can attend 2 trial lessons. if non-trial, we're talking abt a package course already. did you try at all? i didnt see u the 1st time i was there. it's good! i'm prob going to sign him up soon. Great if there are other Feb/Mar BBs. then while bbs play, we can also meet up and chat.
 
Astro,
how to baby-proof? difficult to do that.. the easiet but most tiring is to constantly chase after him lor. haizz.. all of us got our own difficulties.. I told my hubby we should move to a bigger house now that we have baby.. but difficult to move house also..

Veryberry,
Yangyang sounds so cute.. Hao-lian that he can stand! haha.. EJ also like that, always want to stand in his cot.. after a while then will lie down to sleep.
 
Star: I bot quite a lot leh.. Let me take stock.. For the 3 trips, on EC, I bot Stories For All Seasons, Brown Bear and Friends Board Book Gift Set, Mister Seahorse, Does a kangaroo have a mother too?, My Very First Book of Animal Homes, first book of Animal Sounds. I bot the whole set of Dr Seuss books (contains 10 books), a disney winnie the pooh story book with music player (this one is ex! $48.95 before the disc), twinkle twinkle little star touch and count playbook, old mother hubbard touch and count playbook, pooh's big adventure cloth book.

I got myself the Little Prince, and the last Harry Potter book..
happy.gif
 
Veryberry,
I never been before.. as what Jyun wrote, a few of us are keen to go for the trial.. so how much is a trial class? Where is this Kindermusik huh?

Astro,
wau, 4 panels only take up a fifth of your living room ah.. mine would be like whole living room liao (plus existing TV console and sofa there la)..
 
autum: invest in those gadgets.. rubber plugs to be plugged into the sockets if not in use..etc.. i dun think that difficult..just need some effort on ur part..

ya.. all of us got our own difficulties.. but maybe it will be easier for me to understand how tired u are become of overactive EJ.. then maybe for u to understand the stress and difficulties i am facing with a long 'over due' but still immobile boy due to a wrong decision which i made long long ago.... ...

ya..i dun want to spam the forum with my whining..i think now. i am more sensible.. cold turkey for me better.. then whining/and getting on nerves of other pple.. who rightly wun be able to understand my situation...like the way i wun understand their difficulties..
 
Autum: I agree that u have to baby proof your place a bit leh.. Make sure there are no sharp edges esp.

Veryberry: I think we'll get headache at every stage. My headache is now my girl likes to hold onto the dining chairs' legs and jump! I'm so afraid the chair will fall on her!

Mejo: If you hubby bumped into me, I would have given him all my remaining vouchers.. I still have a lot left.. Wonder how many I printed altogether..
 
autum: u stay in sengkang.. me in woodlands.. cannot compare.. and also if space such a tight constraints.. then i think u have no much options to consider.. except to bbproof ur house.. else u will tired urselves out.. the bbproof gadgets not that ex.. not as ex as the sit to stand giraffe lah. wun cause u to heart ache over those..
 
BB: U wanna PM me your acct i trf the $ back to you.? or u want me to pay u cash when the other shoes arrive. U decide and let me know k.

Baby Girl: I dun like EC's range/series of "My very first book..." saw a few at PP , did not get any cos i didn't like how the pages split into two.
wha u got quite a good range of books leh. I wanted to get Richard Scarry's book but i could not find.

BTW: i saw the rainbow fish story book.. nice story leh. so excited now, can't wait for my Leapfrog Rainbow fish to arrive. I wonder if the content is the same as the book!
 
Astro,
I sense that you are blaming yourself for Teng's situation. Hmm, it's very easy for us to blame ourselves.. as women are especially good at beating ourselves up.. please don't.. you are a good mother to Teng!

Babygirl,
yah.. i know i should buy those protector stuff.. will have to do it one of these days.. just so tired and busy to go and buy all these stuff.. now EJ is opening and closing cabinet doors too.. guess I have to buy those door locks as well..
 
Star: Yah, I also don't like the My very first becos of the split pages!
happy.gif
That's why I didn't buy the box set. These 2 I got are a bit more educational - abt animals homes and sounds.. So I thot ok lor..

Mums... Hubby wants me to go to bed liao.. He says I'm too stressed up.. Just now when he fetched me there, he asked me to take my time and don't have to rush, so I ended up spending almost 2hrs and he waited! Hahaha.. Now going off to zzz.. Nite nite..

Pax: You coming to ORQ tom to pass me the tuppers right??
 
Autum: ya.. u are right this time. i am.. dun talk abt it lah.. dun want to wet my eyes and go to bed.. tomorrow my chameleon eyes get worse only.. thanks for the encouragement though.
 
star, no nid to trsf lah. U pay me back when i collect the other 2.

Anyone wants G2000 discount voucher??

babygirl,whr did u buy those gates for anna?
 
Astro,
ok.. *pat pat*.. we shall not talk about this now so that your eyes will remain beautiful
happy.gif
err, why chameleon eyes huh?? I mean, what does that mean?

Hey, u know, there was a period of time, I thought of buying a jumbo flat in Woodlands! A bit kua-zhang right.. I went to view for fun lor.. near Woodgrove that side..
 
bbgirl,
i was at PP as well from 7+ to 8+pm, might have juz miss you.
happy.gif

bought only 4 book
sad.gif
husb dun allow me to buy cheeerios book even though i found 2 of them.
i printed out 10pcs. the rest offered to 3 couples, all turned down, but on my way out, the last one came looking for me to get.

autum, mine aslo benjamin. wat tme slot u choose very IMPORTANT ! dun be like me, K very cranky and crying as well
sad.gif
 
autum: my eyelids slightly distended.(go look at the eyes of chameleon. the eye lids dun retract fully. i htink). coz of a possible allergy (GP says one.. not sure what the allergen is though).. few days ago .. red and very itchy.. she prescibed me with the ever so useful zytec (told her a joke and cracked her up.. told her i have zyrtec at home.. she went.. "really?".. and i said "ya.. the syrup one.. taste good ah? think can fight with my boy over that".. she just laughed.. duh..).so now.. not as bad. but very ugly.. i think teng look at me also despised me liao.. so fat somemore with distended eyelids.. throw his face only.. like he very slim ah??..

wood grove is very near me.. me at ave 6.. if u buy jumbo at my block.. i think u can put many many many play yards and bumper mats there liao..think u can consider.. jumbo at woodlands not that ex..so near RP somemore..
 
Hey jyun, noted.
1. QQ
2. Autum
3. Fion
4. Carol
5. Jyun
6. veryberry
[anyone else interested in trial class (abt $23 i think) pls PM me. dont list here hor. cos me check forum only once in a few weeks! simply no time.. sigh.]

maybe i can ask Moogen too. she hasnt tried any.
I'll call Kindermusik tomm to ask.
 
astro,
u crying? y? sry for asking so straight... seldom log in to catch up... anyway, don think too much le... cheer up ok... when u can come out? i buy u donut! heee...

having terrible hiccups... i go slp liao... nite nite...
 
Michelle,
I haven't confirm the timing with him yet.. I am thinking of taking the last week of Christmas.. he gave me 26 dec 12pm slot.. and for 31 Dec, currently he is free whole day.. i guess maybe I will do on 31 Dec bah.. what time did u go for K's session?

Astro,
I went to view a few jumbo.. actually I don't really like cos it's very obvious they are 2 different units meshed into one.. so there are weird corners and areas. err, u not staying in a jumbo are u?? hee, I rememeber there is only 1 unit I saw which looks nice and not weird.. but the neighbour house.. looks terribly messy.. as in there were like 20 pairs of shoes outside, with tek-koh and clothes hanging outside etc..

Hey, take care of your eyes.. sounds bad.. but if it's an allergy, it should subside after a while. I always get allergies on my eyes! But not like what u described.. mine would be tiny lumps on my eyelids.. sometimes it gets really bad, then I can't breathe and whole eyes would puff up real bad..
 
yvonne: very simple to guess lah.. apart from teng's mobility and the cause behind that.. nothing else can make me shed tears these days..
happy.gif


donut ah? ok.. cinnamon hor. .
happy.gif
better be fast before i start work at RP.. then u miss me liao
happy.gif


night
 
Hey Yvonne and Astro,
why don't the both of you come to RP tomorrow afternoon? hahaha.. can have tea in RP canteen.. kekekekek.. then I can meet u all there..
 
Autum: no lah. misr where got so rich..?.. and even if he does.. a bit weird lor. like u say got difficult corners.. already my very minimum decor by my good interior design friend.. cost me so ex liao. jumbo? think miser will faint.. like that might as well .. tighten belt a bit.. go buy bigger condos.. or maybe smaller houses in better locations. woodlands can be very ulu if u take public transpot. .like the mrt.. wah biang.. can sit till i die.. so i always end up taking cab..aiya. in anycase. without domestic help.. and bb.. all these decor also equal to naught one lah..

alamak. can't breathe.. that sounds very dangerous.. ehh. i think i got lumps on my eyelids also.. doc said also possibly due to execema.. coz i also have excema.. haiz..
 
Yvonne: wanted to capitalise on 24th. but RP's HR too smart.. know my ploy.. haiz. so end up 26th lor..

Autum: just waffle?.. how can like that??? i know in RP got one resturant sell very very very ex lobster porridge one.. that one better lah...

me got chameleon eyes.. can't meet u girls.. skali contagious.. how? haiz..
 
autum
mine was at 2pm. originally on Dec 26. then MIl commented K's 1st tooth erupting liao, better quickly take.
so husb requested me do in on tuesday lor.
very bz thru out the shoot, have to entertain K to get her to smile, then still have to take hanky to wipe her drools.

ps: ToyR'US - Extra 7% off with your Star Card & UOB Card. Promotion is valid from Dec 13 - 25, 2007
 
Astro: Ur eyes sounds bad. take care.. u must consult Audrey, she is our resident eye care expert since she works in NEC.

Michelle: Why ur MIL say must take pic before 1st tooth comes out?
I scheduled mine at 4pm.. aftre her 2pm nap..hehe make sure she is well rested and not cranly..hahah
 
Astro,
okie.. can't meet tmr then.. u mean u starting work on 26th Dec??? so fast ah.. that is like the week after next! u settle your maid already??

Lobster porridge ah? U wait huh.. wait ok.. wait...... whahahahaah
 
shita! another 7% off with UOB card ah.. ok. then i must sign withmy ladiescard.. and get my sis to 'refund' me back for her gift to teng.. aiya. but like that.. i sound so cheapo.. need refund from my sis.. haiz. think i buy it myself lah..

this eyedrop presecirbed to me. can only ONE drop per eye. wah biang.. so difficult. i can't stare at the dropper one. so when i put eye drops very messy one.. this one can't drop more than once.. dunno go it or not.. aiyah
 


Starfruit,
which day are you going to do your photoshoot? If we can coincide the date and time, then maybe we can ask him to take a pic of the babies together! hey, u also chose Benjamin?

Michelle,
hmm, i also dunno wat is appropriate time for EJ.. cos his nap time can be very erratic one.. think afternoon sounds better..
 

Back
Top