(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

QQ,
Very fast will be over. I remembered that time you said Ah will is boy, you want to put him to cc early, dun want him to be like Tian.
For Dylan, every since young he sick more often as more virus from Esther and family history boys are airway sensitive. Hence we bu she de to put him to cc. Last time he almost sick for every month, appepitte no good. Now he eats much better but not putting on much weight.
For him, we realised put him in aircon room is better as it's a controlled temp. He will not kena the suddden cold wind as I stay at high floor.

Yvonne: Hey, you need to see open. All of us do. And, we must not dwell in unhappiness. The children are naughty and they get on our nerves all the time, and sometimes we wonder why we have them in the first place. BUT, remember. They are only young once. In fact, they grow older day by day. Next time when they're older, we'll be wondering where the young bb days have gone to. So don't get angry at them, they're just being children. And we should just enjoy them as much as we can.

Yvonne: The medication helps you to relax, and try to make you sleep better.
Hey, try writing down how you feel - why you're unhappy, what will make you happier, what you think you want to change etc. You can write it to someone (like Nick, or your sis) or to God. Just write out your feelings.. It will help.

QQ: You too. Can try writing down your thoughts/feelings. And when you read and re-read them, it somehow helps. Try it.

yvonne,

juz one last thing, life is not easy but how to make ur own life more colorful is also depend on what u think and what u want and HOW U MANAGED ..
time management is very impt...
u still can go clubbing and do whatever u want "skate rings still available meh" is how are u going to manage!

If u need can bring sam and bel over i can help over the weekends as i no more school and i can spend more time with the kids and teach them things..

yvonne: hope u can relax and feel beta soon. i think its bcos u r the sole caretaker of the 2 gers. no time to rest at all other than them being in sch. i support the idea of them being in c full time (so u can rest and do ur own things and face them less). when they r home, also try to see more open. like sometimes, when cook already n yet A refused to eat rice, i'll juz ask if he wants bread instead. as long as this doesnt occur often, i think its acceptable.
like AAA juz said, enjoy them and ourselves. dun b too stressed.
got to talk to nick too, like when they are sick, try to spend more time at home to help you.

qq, kiddo,
cannot go clubbing(nick hate it.. cos he cant drink... lol!) cannot go skating, my skating boots rust liao la! cos spider web liao!) and jurong east skating ring close down... left kallang, but veri small... i don like... all my kakis all change to rollerblading liao... which i hate it! lol!

aaa,
wah, u talk just like my dr... he asked mi if i have any beliefs in religions, go to church or go temple... i say none of both... i belief in myself... so, this is the biggest prob! i don even get over myself, how to belief... wahahahah!

sot liao! :s

huingee,
yes now i dunno if i will change my mind. he is worse than tian now, got auntie to take care of him like a prince. plus there are more ppl at home, sure got someone to play with him at night.
i will want to try aircon again after he recovers because i also feel that it is v cold from 3-6am. that is the time when he wakes up more often.

AAA, yalor i should write down all of them and review. jay can write for me actually cause i everyday also complain to him. transfering stresses to him, but i scare that one day he will explode. haha!!

ash,
he is helping more now... i bath for them den he will dry them and wear clothes for them, den i will take a long shower myself... den if sam vomit, i no longer have to change bedsheet myself, he will cheong in to change... lol! quite funny...

Tell you all a joke.. Anna and Ayden has been watching the leap frog math factory quite a bit recently... Their fav number seems to be "0" - "I'm just a b-b-b-ig nothing!"

One day, ayden was sitting in his car seat and looked down at his shirt. Then he excitedly screamed" mummy, look! I have so many zeroes!"

I turned and looked.. He's talking about buttons.. Wahahaha!!!

Seeing things from a kids' perspective.. Everything is magical!

AAA, i can help u close the deal.
I wanna buy GIFTs for sil and cousin *two gals staying with me*
haha!! can help choose some gift packs? budget $20-30 in total. or just copy pax's list?

i ask sil to buy me scrabble set cause we wanna play and destress at home. hjaha!! it is so fun cause we have so many ppl at home. i like to challenge jay too.

Yvonne,
You should pick up baking or bread making. I think will help you to destress as i feel you will enjoy this.
Maybe go find Joelle, see when she baking then bake with her. Heehee, then next time you and her can set up small business with baking. Also you have IT support to setup website.

hahahahah yvonne u wan go clubbing dun think so much get nick to jagar the kid this friday nite.. i go with u ... BUT the bad thing abt me is i can't chiong till 1-2am already.. auntie can't chiong that long... auntie bcome cinderalla liao.. need to be in bed b4 12 midnite..
if u dun mind SET this FRIDAY NITE let's CHIONG!!!!

QQ,
Slowly bah, i find boys are more difficult in terms of health as they dun eat as much as girls. Like Esther keep eating whole day and Dylan only eat selectively. Dylan still v fair now, but i find him gettng naughty nowadays. Maybe because of maid bah, he is like king now. But he will listen to me if i scold him.

yvonne: gd tt there's improvements
happy.gif

AAA: so funny! its really amusing to hear wat they hv to say sometimes
happy.gif

Yvonne,
Also, maybe you no need to put them full day cc all days. Maybe only 2 days of the week they go full day, then the rest half day? Then slowly make it to full day for all the days.

Yvonne,
you got to see open, you still have a long way to go in life. Must learn how to let go and relax. Life is short.
happy.gif

Yvonne: You know.. EVERYONE in this world has unhappiness and stress - from kings to the rubbish collectors who jump up and down the trucks to go door to door to clear the bins; from presidents to your next door neighbours; from the world's richest man to the paupers on the streets of india's poorest districts. No one is spared. We are, at the end, ALL THE SAME.
happy.gif

I think the way to happiness is to treasure what we have now, and to try our best to help others. In helping other people, it brings us happiness too.
happy.gif
See open lah, my friend..

QQ: Hey, I can help you buy.. I find these eyeshadow sets quite useful. But do they wear make up?
http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/makeup/products/nyx-nude-on-nude-natural-look-kit/17474

Ash: Yah lor.. Sometimes while we are still angry with them, they will say something which will make us laugh! Wahahha!!

qq, kiddo,
nick don allow mi to go also ...
sad.gif
he is wierd one la...

hg,
long time nv bake liao... i veri sian when need to wash up...

hg,
the sch don allow 2 days full day...

anywan have any idea how to go to crown plaza by mrt and bus? i find in street directory, the route not veri right... from woodlands take mrt to toapayo, den next step is crown plaza liao... where got correct...

hmmmm...
ok dun go clubbing u can send the gals to those classes (INDEPENDENT) kind on weekends while u go shopping for that 1-2 hr!!

where crown plaza??

Yvonne,
Yes, like dr said it's a phase loh. Dun worry, you will get out of it. Things will get better soon. I mean you just pay for full day cc, but dun let him go full day on all days.

kiddo,
wahaha... difficult la... the small one stick to mi... and i don noe wad to shop... no mood for shopping recently...

557 Bt Timah Rd

i see from the map, u can take bus direct from woodlands but it will be a long journey...

http://www.streetdb.com/singapore-street-directory-RESIDENTIAL-p269694-CROWN-CENTRE.htm
u can try out the streetdb map,

http://www.transitlink.com.sg/ptjp2.html

and use the transitlink journey planner to see the estimate distance.

I understand that sam is sticky like my ZQ... BUT still there is a phase to go thru.. not a must to shop u can go for short spa or juz walk walk and rest for a while .... i like it when ZY went for her English class while i got 1hr of free shopping time i go NTUC walk around and have a peace mind of eating breakfast!!

QQ: Then how? Erm.. You decide.. Or you ask pax to help choose ok? Heheh..

Pax: Help QQ pick 2 presents from cherry culture for qq's 2 girls staying with her..

Ash: Not sure. I hope before Christmas.. Maybe can still make it..

AAA: hmmm...i think i beta not take the risk. will buy locally. i'm getting those big sets with like 72 colors. also scared breakage.

Ash: 72 colors!? Wow! That's so cool. I'm always tempted to buy too, but I'm afraid I have no space to store them, and no chance to use all the colors.. Yah, better buy locally for such a big palette.

QQ
For gifts shd b quite safe to buy lip gloss sets?
ESP for young gals

Yvonne
Hang on ter
Ur gals r in half day cc?
We go out n play aft tt?
happy.gif

QQ
Jus read abt ur ah will
No wonder u so stressed Yday
Hope he gets btr soon
(same for my meimei)
happy.gif

Wahaha QQ
I dun expect u to order cos u r so stressed
happy.gif

Autum
Hvnt decided. Some cute prints oos
N Heng I got to fetch YE Nw
'Nvr mind, u hate me tt means u r a notti gal but I still love u'
Bye

Aaa
Some eye pencils can b used for e lips
Depends on e formulation
Some specially market it tt way
But I dun like it cos I find it either too oily for e lids or too dry for e lips
Personal preference
happy.gif

Sq
Go where... Cos the gals will need to take nap after sch, by the time wake up, dinner Liao... So weekdays I seldom go out .. Onli wed n weekends...

yvonne, any plans to convert them to full time cc? so now what time are they at CC?

Mummies, recently i started rae on Fibre Gummies.. hehe so far so good, she i starting to poo a lot more regularly esp on weekends when she dun take any vegge or fruits at all!.

QQ u can consider if tian's bowel system no good again.

Huignee, not true that girls are easier to feed. i think u r lucky that esther likes to eat, i think for rae, she can dun eat one.. play more important. i think this is the same for quite a few girls in our thread

Back