mummies, thanks! I really feel so much better.
I cant change lock, cos i need to tear down the whole gate and door if i change.
I can ask nick to fix a latch. See wad he says.
Re: giving keys to parents,
i nv give to either my mom and dad or sis, so he should do the same? We wont forget to bring keys out, cos his key pouch is his wallet. My key pouch sure with mi, if not how to get out of the house?

, unless we both lost it, den suay lor.
I m veri sick and tired of all this. I m sure u all also sian to see mi keep complaining the same thing over and over. Mi and nick have been quarreling over this inlaw issue ever since last week!
The most silliest thing, i missed my menses this mth, so i tot preg, went to test, ahaha, negative. I was thinking if i preg now, how good! I m the queen, i can do anything i like, no one will get offended!