QQ
story of Jay is soo funny. aiya he's not geykiang lah, just different type of common sense ???
you have geykiang stories to share. I have Giam stories to share.
story 1
MIL brought FOC veg from her fren once. We suspect her fren sells veg. She put veg in the fridge. When we took out next day, all yellow with lots of liquid. She said she forgot to tell Rina to drain away the water.
story 2
MIL brought FOC kangkong from her fren again on Sunday. She was so happy, said we can cook with Shrimp paste. This time she laid them on newspapers, make sure water is drained. Next day, again, the veg turned yellow. I told her. She said ok, throw away lor.
so conclusion. pls dun get FOC veg from fren who sells veg bcos most likely they are the leftover batch, if not who wants to give you free right?
re

CC
both my fren and i took DCC. her 2 boys weight 3.8kg and leia was almost 3.8kg too.
DCC is bu so i assume it will make bb big lor. eat but maybe eat once a week.
Mindy
the $100 DCC capsules sound like a good buy. easy and no need to cook. I shall go down this week.
As for the aero chamber, wat circumstances make your doc recommended that?
I told my doc my gal has tendency of having nose bleed. If she falls sick, its usually cough + phlegm. He said most likely she has sensitive lungs/airways which maybe genetic. I seen him before and he also said I have sensitive nose.
I didnt ask him the price, how much is it?