Pink: Wahahha!! Anna does something similar to me.. Whenever papa is bringing her out, she'll happily come to me and say, "mummy, you guai guai stay at home ok, I go out with papa." *faintz*
Yah, sometimes I feel Anna is papa's girlfriend, while I am just the mummy!
Ask you something.. when you and hubby bring leia out on your own to have a meal.. what is the sitting arrangement?
Anna is so funny today. All along, she likes to ask if she has to go to school that day. Then I taught her something.. If papa is home, then she has no school; if papa is not at home, then she has to go to school also. Today papa is at home cos we're doing some waterproofing work. WHen auntie wants to change her, she asks auntie..
Anna: Why are you changing me? I have no school today leh.
Auntie: Yes, you have school today.
Anna: No, but mama says if papa is at home, then I have no school mah..
Aunties: Laughs!!!