(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

QQ
i also nt doing dua3 seng2 li4 to need to surf net on the go lah. just that sometimes when waiting, or meimei zzz, then got sth to do besides shopping and eating!

QQ
ya lor. for the first 10 years my mum had her own car, she was the unofficial taxi driver for the extended family. can you imagine my father has 16 siblings and sudd all those who never keep in contact for years can call her up to drive them to places? poor thing

HI gd morning mummies!

Thanks Ash
happy.gif

belle : ok.. its not the wt tat i am more worried abt.. its the unproportionate growth of the head/abdoment and legs..

ur sis maid! WAH! power! dangerous also leh.. sekali dunno put wat inside the food sial..

Ya i also thinking.. they seem to be very contented with her maggie noodle..

last nite i ask my maid to fry bee hoon.. for once! thank god! she got it right! hahahahahah! w/o me showing her how to do it..

morning!

Qq, sq,
don noe will get breastcancer anot. Lol! Most dr will say bfing will decrease la, nv say 100percent safe. Bfing can do mamogramm? I nv do mamogramm before.

Sq,
i bf sam till now 18mth , after move house den i still left with 1kg to go. Move house good leh, i slim down 3kg! Wahahahaha.

QQ,
you talking abt K ?? she has been crying each n every morning since Dec 1st. today we only left the house at 9am, needless to say, i am very late for work!

btw, aft we got home last night, she saw the chopsticks! she immediately didnt want to let go of it. her daddi told her, he bought for her. she even wanted to wash it herself. then i taught her to use it. she surprised us all. we thot she will get angry aft she cant pick up anything. but on her 1st try, she managed to pick up the chye sim and cont eating the chye sim!

haha yvonne
then you should have asked me to move house for you!
happy.gif
you already look v slim during tian's bday liao wor...

kaexin
YE had a classmate who cried for more than half a year. but after the parents go off, she's fine. some kids are lidat

QQ/SQ/huingee,
i must say we have been happy using our car the last 5yrs loan free and if the car is still good, i hope it will last us until 10yrs too!
now tat we are finally debt free, the feeling is so wonderful!

SQ,
i know K is like tat, at least that is what her teachers are telling me. but really to get her ready for school in the morning, and especially when we woke up at 8.20. it was like try to get out of the house in the shortest time possible.

SQ,
nope, we didnt change coz we got it fixed, now cant afford to change liao, the pricing are so high! yest we mentioned to me that Beemer was like 108k, now its 128k. the dealer make extra20k for nothin.

huingee,
ya, not changing. must make sure the 86k bring us as far as it can! ;)
but my car is alright, if wanna change also dont know what to change.

Oh ya! i wanna share this.. i keep forgetting..

talking abt breast cancer..

My gf found a tumor in her breast during her yearly checkup last dec.. and went for operation.. its said to be those milk lumps.. and she is not married.. no kids.. etc.. still single.. also will kanna lor.. the tumor is milk lumps!

caicai, QQ,

It's okay lar. I got 20 kg from one pregnancy lor. If I never lose weight and then continue to have a second one... *shudders*. But anyway, can lose one lar. Slowly slowly can lose. Took me more than 2 years but hey, I'm now below pre-preg weight but still a bit fatter cuz last time, though heavy, was toned since I worked out twice a week. Now I'm lighter but flabbier, haha.

Then hor, the Slendertone system really works! I love the tummy one, can just sit down there and exercise, haha. The upper arm one more difficult cuz fingers will twitch so can only use if you are watching TV and not doing anything with your hands. Like now, I can type and exercise tummy at the same time, hoho. But I use a lot. Instead of the prescribed 1x a day, some days I actually do 4x. Those whose work is sitting down most of the time can consider this. Actually can walk around also lar but you may be twitching obviously if you walk around.

mejo,
they send me my free sample liao last mth.

QQ,
K bought the same like Tian's. heng. she din want the disney series, help her daddy to save $$$
3819021.jpg

Speaking of cancer..., my ex-teacher has got tongue cancer. She's still so young... a non-smoker and an active person. So sad for her. I think she got exposed to carcinogens being a biologist and then later a biology teacher. We are all high risks. I remember she told us last time that a lab near hers leaked radioactive materials when she is in uni. Last time have to work with all those carcinogenic stuffs. Sigh...

mejo,
my collg's wife diagnose with lung cancer last week. she is a non smoker too!
haha. thks, but i think i can afford to lose another 2kg :p then will be juz nice
happy.gif

Kaexin,
Reyes has this rabbit chopsticks too but hers yellow de. She wanted the pink but they only have that colour for left-handers.

My Papsmear result is cleared..
happy.gif

Yvonne: Could be soft breast tissues.. Happened to me after I BF Anna too. I went for a mammogram to have them checked though. That time it was quite worrying.. BF can do mammogram. Only if you're preggie then cannot, cos it's like taking an x-ray. Your breasts will be squeezed and flattened to be placed in between 2 plates. Haha..

Kaexin,
same for lefters, just the "loop" on different side. Easier for me to teach Reyes than Reyden. :p
Reyden has the normal one in Thomas design. I got them from a BP sometime ago. The disney ones also selling cheap then.

Hi Hi Mummies,

Need to vent out.....me regret buying nokia mini and thinking to get a iphone toooo......but buy sell my nokia mini first.
BTW, tis is my last week in the company.....last day 12 Apr and gg to work in a new company on 20 Apr so having a week break with my 2 boys.....looking forward. Finally my 3 mths notice is over....

QQ: Just to check, I surfed information for purple train, oni woodland haf huh? Do they have school bus? My in laws decided to go back home and I will be leaving my 3 yr old boy and my 6 mths old boys with my 2 mth old helper alone....no choice but really dunno wat is best...*sigh* so need to change school for him....*fan*

Spamming my boy celebration in school at fernvale (sengkang)..*grin*

3819395.jpg
3819396.jpg

RR,

YT also have the thomas one from long long ago. I let her eat those spherical cereals with it last time. Now hardly use, haha.

kath,
hey, opps fernvale now the building the XVillage ???
i saw last friday when i left RR's. looks like a nice plc coming up.

wah, your boy's cake special leh! what is the base ?
he is into dino ?

Katherine,
wah, you need 3 months' notice period?
The birthday cake looks so nice and special. Your boy is in CC?

Kaexin,
ya, Far East Org is finally developing that piece of land. Vacant for so long le. Hope something good is coming out of it. I'm tired of the small mall here liao.

RR,
wahahaha, ya, i saw Far East is the developer. i used that way that nite coz you said its nearer. :p
still took me 15mins to get home and its slghtly nearer too. i check my tripmeter.

my ex-co also 3mths notice period. so bloody sian abt it, heng got leave offset, so it became 2.5mths. then my MD gives me early release :p

SQ, Huingee,
Kent and my iphones become their toys now too. Everyday they ask to play bowling, choo choo train games, watch youtube & etc ...
But it's really a fun and useful phone to use, can really consider.

kaexin, my boy school is in fernvale pt, the kindertots in eudu-clinic.
I bought from Prima, it is 24 cupcakes, ya he is a dino fan lor.....even dream abt it....

RR: I tendered right after my ML in Jan and I tot no need to serve 3 mths.....soon it is over lor.

Kaexin,
the company so ks, 3 month's notice is soo soo long. How people change jobs with that notice period?? Luckily most of my candidates don't need that long notice period else I'll have a hard time.

SQ
am back. Enya has mild cough, she coughs a bit in the night so we decided to bring her to see doc, probably got it from Leia or MIL.

interesting. doc told me baby's immunity should be same as Mummy's in the first 6 mths. after that it will go down to zero, tats when the jabs are given.

Caicai
breastfeeding will make you feel hungry?

my maid told me my baby always give her the vomit expression when she feed her my breastmilk, so sad, think she prefers the taste of FM. well well.

QQ
wow so fast your car loan is settled! hmm. envious.

no lah, my mil will be Staying At HOme NaiNai in 2 weeks' time. I'm trying to figure out some logistics.

like yesterday i already told RIna to cook a veg dish, a Fish, and few tofu fishcakes. Then this MIL told her not enough and asked her to cook 3 more eggs, in the end I couldnt finish when Im back.

So i told Rina if MIL to cook this and that, just tell her that M'am has already specifically told her wat to prepare. I dun care lor, cos i take charge of the grocery.

then the worse part is she is giving her car away, which means that sooner or later we will have to take care of her transportation cos my place is ulu.

Katherine,
yup, recruitment firm. That's why ... at the most clients will wait for 1-2 mths.

Huingee,
some companies do lah but now seldom come across also.

HG
she wants to give to her god daughter who will take over her shop. yes my place can park 2 cars now. the management so far didnt charge us for 2nd car. i guess she doesnt want to incur road tax or insurance. well.

pink : i think ur MIL is like "asking" for trouble!

Iphone : tiffany also always plays the daddy's iphone.. am thinking of getting her an itouch..

Playing with phones: Actually, it doesn't have to be iphones.. They love to play with phones. Period.

Star: Remember you said I need to show Ayden more photos of him with either hubby or myself? I did that yesterday. But he doesn't seem to be able to recognise the bb in the pic is him. I think he thinks it's meimei leh. :p I thought Ariel looks like Anna, but when I look at Ayden's bb pics, even I can't tell them apart! *Gosh!*
Really need to spend more time with him cos he's very very cranky. I think he's really jealous. Poor boy. Am going to do a mini album of him. Cracking my head now cos it's tougher to do boys stuff..

Nana, HG
im thinking of getting an extra battery for iphone. the battery doesnt last! i just played a few games and kua kua...low batt liao.

pinkpink,
Ya loh, sometimes dylan played and daddy told him low battery. But he still want to play, so just let him play till flat.

Your mil even thot not working still have income coming from rental leh. Still can pay for her car. Maybe get Mr tan to ask her to keep her car.

Back