babylovespink2
New Member
SQ: Their toys are mostly in the playroom. Trying to place more toys downstairs cos they're usually downstairs.
She knows I'll give her only 1 gummy, so she's savouring it slowly.. Hahaha.. But so messy leh.. Yesterday her friend gave her an entire packet of the pastilles gummy. And while I was upstairs, she finished the entire packet! *faints* And then she struggled to finish her dinner after that.
Anna really worships her dad. The first thing she does when she wakes up is to ask where he is. And she's been waking up earlier and earlier cos she knows if she wakes up later, daddy would have gone to work.
She knows I'll give her only 1 gummy, so she's savouring it slowly.. Hahaha.. But so messy leh.. Yesterday her friend gave her an entire packet of the pastilles gummy. And while I was upstairs, she finished the entire packet! *faints* And then she struggled to finish her dinner after that.
Anna really worships her dad. The first thing she does when she wakes up is to ask where he is. And she's been waking up earlier and earlier cos she knows if she wakes up later, daddy would have gone to work.