(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

My children's weight and height:

Anna 15.5kg 99cm
Ayden 12.2kg 76cm
Ariel 6.6kg 58cm

And I still have 7kg to lose. I don't believe it.
sad.gif
 


Hi mummies!

i tot forum cannot come in yesterday..
sad.gif
cant find the link.. Lolz!

SQ : Tiffany also leh!! recently said that she wanna stay at home and sleep! i wonder.. its in human nature huh.. hahahha!

HN : where is that place?? got serve HK tray?
 
aaa
your kids are of such good weight!
all your kids fatter than mine, but you are still thinner than me
sad.gif
at least you breathe in and still squeeze into your pants!
happy.gif


nana
YE had all sorts of patterns when i was preg. and in the first month after meimei was borned. i'm glad i survived

astro/yvonne
it's fun going out together but certainly not to the doctor's. you have my sympathy
sad.gif


huingee
you make me wanna go waraku! think i shall go this weekend
happy.gif
wat set did you order for them? looks so yummy!
 
irin
that's why i have no patience planning trips. different websites different pricing different dates. they make it so difficult for customers!

i also prefer more docile animals. rabbit is nice!
happy.gif
you still havent miss the baby days yet? i missed them much earlier, and with meimei, i kept reminding myself to treasure everyday cos this is certainly the last. you are still young, so can still wait a few more years
happy.gif
 
RR,

Tell me about it man! I'm so enjoying the days now. They are much more easier to take care of at this age. I'm also not interested in a tiger cub, besides, finally slimmed down liao, must "enjoy" my figure for a while more before I become auntified again. LOL. Definitely need to wait for the two boys to leave before I can have another one if not my MIL will faint!
 
mejo
they are indeed easier to handle now. when the kids leaving? aiyo, else you got to wait for them? lucky you still young also. nian2 qing1 jiu4 shi4 ben3 qian2
happy.gif


kelley
that's why till now, all the holidays booked by my hb. if wait for me to book no one needs to go liao
happy.gif
 
SQ,

I got a theory. During pregnancy, mother's hormones surges, mother have bad/weird temper, emotional roller coaster and therefore tod misbehave. Besides, our hormones can rub off on the kids so yar, they could be literally reacting to the hormones surges. And it is not just very young children who have problems. My cousin's 5 years old daughter peed in her panties in school when she is having her second one. Regression even though the girl had been wanting a sibling!
 
SQ,
I don't have the patience too, usually my sis' the one who does all this. But for our recent trip, I went thru all those with Autum and Edde so knew abit. hahaha!!

I missed the baby days some time back but seeing how easy it is now compared to their infancy stage makes me consider and consider and CONSIDER about having another one. :p
 
SQ,

They are supposed to be leaving next year June if nothing goes wrong. I dun mind waiting actually. Cuz I'm very pleased with this stage right now, haha. Being carefree is so nice. When I have a second one, YT will probably have to go CC cuz I don't think my MIL can handle. So in a way, the later it is, the better for YT. Or if it so late until YT is 5 or older, then no need to go CC already!
 
Mejo,
but 5 years gap will be too wide for siblings? Then they won't be able to share much things or play together? That's my concern about putting off till later too.
 
Mummies
been thinking forum is down!

AAA
u know wat...my #1's weight is just slightly more than your #2's weight :p
wow ariel is heavy le!

SQ
"you know there's a saying that how well you brought up your kid is best seen by the kids' behaviour when you are not around?"
i dun agree le, because leia is more well behaved without us around. it's very strange. I find that she listens to other pple more than her own parents...and between me and Mr Tan, she listens and obey him more..sigh.

btw Enya's been sticking her tongue out and started drooling a bit.

Mist
Enya also likes pple to talk to her and yell if nobody is in the room with her. she sleeps lesser in the day. nowdays she sleeps close to 9pm. wakes up once at 2 or 3am.

Mummies,
need 1 or 2 more candidates for the Lorna Whiston Speech and Drama Trial Class

1. Pinkpink
2. Mejo
3. Kelley
4. Michelle
 
RR,

Because the last time I gained 22kg! It is crazy!!! I must be very very careful next time. But if it is anything like the last, I would just morph into a glutton! An abyss for food, sigh. You already have 2, some more a "hao" so actually you have less incentives to have a second one whereas I only have 1, so sometimes I feel like I NEED to have a second one... at least to make more use of all the things I've bought for the first. :p
 
nana, RR,
Yes, it Waruku's. Ya they used hk tray.

SQ,
I order the kids oyako set. Please remember to share with YE, she cannot finish it.
 
rr/mejo
ya, wait too long very wide age gap. but then close together also not easy to manage. so there's never a right answer. just whatever we can live with

mejo
thanks. i feel so comforted knowing that YE is not too old to regress. ha!

rr
did you lose all the preg weight? if so, then no worries. can go ahead with #3. then if twins again you'll have oni 2 pregnancies but 4 kids! good deal!
happy.gif
 
SQ: Mummy's weight has no correlation with the bb's weight.. Oh.. Ayden is actually 79cm.. He's still.. erm... not tall (Star: See... I never say he's short..) He's at the 50%tile for height, while I think both girls shd be above the 95%tile.
sad.gif


Pink: How heavy is Leia and Enya? Actually I'm surprised anna is so heavy. I thought she's 13 kg or 14kg only.
 
huingee
hb always steal ye's food until she scolds him. haha.. he will clear everything, i dun have to worry
happy.gif


mejo
at least you lost all the 22kg! i gained less but had a ton left!

pink
then you dun have to worry about pple scolding your kids about bad upbringing! leia is fundamentally a good gal, she just wanna bully you
happy.gif


wa so good your enya and mist's x and aaa's ariel waking up only once or twice at night!
 
RR,

Hard to say. Younger kids can't really play that well together either. YT enjoy her time with the older cousin more than the younger cousin although the younger cousin is more keen to play with her. However, they often fought over things. The older cousin like to teach her how to play things and explain things on TV to her. So a big gap is not necessarily bad. They tend to be more understanding at an older age. If not, whole day they just fight. Last time my cousins all much older than me but I actually play better with them than my own sis who is 2 years younger. In fact, I fought with my sis so much she wouldn't even call me "sis", to this day, she called me by name! It was after we left my auntie's house and stayed with my parents and only left the two of us then our relationship got a bit better towards our teenage years. So in my opinion, big gap better. Can encourage the kids to play their big sis/bro role.
 
SQ,
I'm still 3kg away to my pre-preg weight. I gained alot for my pregnancy too and took 2yrs plus to come to now. aiyoh ... scary thoughts. hahaha!!

Mejo,
hahaha!! 22kg is indeed a scary number. I gained 17kg only (4kg+ went to RR) but difficult to shed off too. So next one must really curb appetite. :p
 
For 2nd kid, i think either 2 years gap, or 4 years gap will be good.
Cos 2 years gap shiong at one go. Kids will be closer too.
4 years gap, by the time the elder is more dong shi and actually gap not too wide.

Mine is 3 years gap, i find i neglect Dylan also cos i need to spend time to coach Esther.
 
Mejo,
yes, I heard from a few friends that they were actually on very bad terms with their younger-by-1/2-years sisters until adulthood. Think it's siblings rivalry? They actually "hated" their sisters. So perhaps 3 or more years gap isn't a bad thing afterall.
 
SQ, Huingee,
3 years' gap think quite ok leh. My sis and I 3 years' gap and I remembered I was vv happy when she came along and I dote on her alot till now.
happy.gif
 
Siblings Age Gap: I think no matter how close or far, with more kids, attention for any particular one will be reduced. Just based on the law of limited energy.
 
SQ,
I always think 3 years gap is good. But now i find during Dylan's lst year i'm busy with him. Maybe nelgect Esther. Then from Dylan 2nd year onwards i spend more time with Esther cos Esther class started at 4 years old.
Now at k2 night time will supervise her piano and teach her abit here and there.
Then I just leave Dylan to play computer or toys by himeself.
 
YE is opposite
her one-year older cousin treats her better than the 10 year old. although YE adores both of them
sad.gif


the 10 yr old kept kajiao her and making her cry. in fact, it's deliberate
sad.gif
 
RR,
Me and my sis is 3 years gap too. Then with my bro is 4 years gap. Quite ok, but i think i closer to my brother. Haha, cos my sis last time bully me.
 
Giolyn
I was lazy. I locked my bedroom when i first left rina alone at home with Enya. After a while, i started to forget locking cos im always in a rush. She just went into my room and tidied it up. I was pleased to see my room clean and neat, so i dun care liao :p

for those who are not in facebook :p Enya and her lastest hairstyle.

3796030.jpg
3796031.jpg


hey, i cant remember how leia looks like as a baby...why? is it bcos the 1st 1 yr just passes so fast?
 
Astro
oh i forgot to ask..here it is:
Mummies,
need 1 or 2 more candidates for the Lorna Whiston Speech and Drama Trial Class @$26.75, an hour.
Location: United Square

1. Pinkpink
2. Mejo
3. Kelley
4. Michelle
 
Sq: for my long holidays i do.. i jst go zuji.. let it compare.. when i hear irin say play timing and stuff.. i lost liao.. haha

Pink: see.. both ur gals look so alike.. enya look like she got curly hair!!!

mick & RR: thanks for helping me with the trip! muackz!
 
AAA
enya is about 6kg. i used my measuring tape to measure her height, about 58cm, not sure if its accurate. Hasnt been weighing Leia lately, should be about 13kg. she is ultra skinny in her swimsuit. frens told me she needs to put on weight, head big body small :p
 
pink: when are u all planning to go for the trial?
and parent accompanied?

i am keen but has timing constraints..
after 5th may..
available in on sat mornings
and sun afternoons.

coz yh going for a bb aquatic class with some oct bbs starting 5th may...
 
need 1 or 2 more candidates for

Lorna Whiston Speech and Drama Trial Class @$26.75, an hour.

http://www.lornawhiston.com.sg/drama/programmes.html
Early Bird Level 1 Program
Location: United Square
Date: TBC on a Thursday
Time: Either 2 or 3 pm

1. Pinkpink
2. Mejo
3. Kelley
4. Michelle

Astro
they will only organise trial on a Thursday. currently weekends filled with ongoing classes. sorry forgot to highlight that. Im hoping to go for the trial soon. parent-accompanied.
 


Ash,
All the waruku outlet has bah. The last time i went is the marina sq outlet. Also got toy but their toy will change once run out bah. Not sure every outlet the toy is the same or not.
The toy we got yesterday is car with lights. Not bad. Last time we got a doctor playset.
 

Back
Top