babylovespink2
New Member
Pink: I prefer wearing pants, esp now may have to frequently bend down to pick them up to carry when outside..
Not sure how early I could start wearing the pants previously. But definitely when I go back to work, the clothes all fit me loosely already.
This time round cos am thinking of stopping BF earlier mah, so a bit gan cheong.
Hey, I watched Lost Season 5 on AXN. So confusing the whole story. How come Jack is "cleanly-shaven" again? He was a drunkard in dunno which season right?
Juni: Finally got her reply.
Not sure how early I could start wearing the pants previously. But definitely when I go back to work, the clothes all fit me loosely already.
This time round cos am thinking of stopping BF earlier mah, so a bit gan cheong.
Hey, I watched Lost Season 5 on AXN. So confusing the whole story. How come Jack is "cleanly-shaven" again? He was a drunkard in dunno which season right?
Juni: Finally got her reply.