(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

astro,
jia you. I also don noe how to comment. But it will be tough on u when the 2 boys down. U must be strong.

Bel start coughing also. Weather change cold liao.
 


pax, yvonne, astro, I noticed that Kira usually starts coughing after she has runny nose for a while and it comes at night when she lies down. So now, the minute she has runny nose, I give her saline nosedrop, special bath with cold remedy, rub her feets with baby vicks rub and then if doesn't help, 5 drops of Zyrtec. In other words, I prevent the cough from coming. cos, once the cough is there, it's harder to manage.
 
juni
yup.. Jo usually start w the blocked/ runny nose.. it's the backdrip fr the nose that cause the cough. yvonne, astro n i c the same PD.. she say the same thing.. Jo only cough at nite, after she zzz, she'll be ok n sleep til nxt morn...
 
Astro: I just read your post. Hey, he is the way he is, and he didn't do it on purpose to infuriate you, it's just his character to be so. (Mejo's character is like that too.) Agree with a few others who said you can't change his character, so just accept him bhah.
Seriously, what else can you do? If you keep on having such and such expectations of him, you'll only make yourself more angry and miserable.

Can I ask how he is like before you get married?

Mejo: You're an unusual character for a female. kekeke..
happy.gif
Thanks for the photos. I've finally found the instruction manual. There was one last place I missed out and I just asked my maid to pack that place, and true enough, the manal was there.
happy.gif
 
edde
WAH! how long more do u hv to keep for ur bro? i also keep for my sil (mr pax' sil), but nt really appreciated.. sian
 
pax, i also dunno leh.. maybe 5-7yrs wahahhahahha! siao hor.. but some stuff i she bu de sell/give away leh.. i am hoarding the baby stuff!
 
edde, pax, same here, I gather so many things, don know who to give, sell mei you ren yao!

So I give a big bag to the children in Batam. Better this way.
 
Juni
I just submitted je551 order today.
Send u my hi res pix later or tomor. Just receive my new batt this afternoon, will on my laptop to search later.
Just came back from movie when in Rome.

Pax
leia cried in the morning when li Lao shi is not there to carry her but on the whole she is coping better. I always see more gals around.
 
pink
how was the movie? we watched "How to train your dragon" this morning..
The children will hv their fav teachers in the beginning. when Jo 1st joined, she was privileged. all the teachers gave her attn n doted on her bcos she was the youngest and not so many kids then..
 
Pink,

yah loh, that's y i rather bear w my MIL first loh... slowly tell my MIL tt what i'm doing in for the boys to be a better person...

yah, my maid very sin hui hui... always trying her luck... sigh! that's y cannot trust her too much!
 
pax
so so, havent watch romantic show for a long long time.
watched alice in wonderland last week, i like it.
thinking of bringing leia to watch how to train your dragon.not sure if she will appreciate

mr tan has downloaded lion king for her, disney movie without princess, will see if she like it
 
Astro,

your miser hor... ay, i feel that's his character and he knows tt u more gan cheong person and will do yr utmost best for the boys, so he dun hv to worry.

Pax's advice is reasonable, be independent and dun hv to depend on miser or update the boy's progress. at least u will not be irritated by miser's stupid or cold remarks...

Man r like this.. sometimes my hubby also behave the same manner. I just ignore him and do my gan cheong action for X. Bring him to see dr myself etc, if he can make it to fetch us, he jus call me. if not, i will just take cab!! hahaha... i always tell him, i've got many chauffeur ard, dun need him, if he's busy!! ;p
 
Pink,

your leia can stay "still" in the movie huh... hahaha.. i doubt my X can... seriously i hvn't bring to see movies before, cos he always jumps here and there or talk very loud on the movie scene... i dun wanna get scolding by pple...
 
mist
u hvn't tried? u may be surprised. u nvr know till u go for it.. cartoons/ animations, all the kids quite young, also talk loudly one. won't get scolding...
 
QQ,
forgot to tell u, i like your theory tt we are more hardworking mummies!! bfing and waking up in the nite to bf the babies.

Me hv to take a pix of my freezer (full of EBM now) and remind my boys how hardworking i was in giving them milk!! hahaha...
 
pax
really...hmm...tempted to try..:p

rr
maybe we can have movie outing instead?

overdosage of princess movies:

me: leia, is papa handsome?
leia: no, he is the beast :p

me: leia, mummy is not feeling well. nobody sayang me.
leia: ok, fairy godmother will sayang u ok?
 
i couldnt go to sleep at 4am just now. alamak! just because i woke up and go toilet, that's it. how am I going to sleep later? sian.

my mil came already, but i tot she coming only on saturday. friday evening already came. we all din know, except hb's sis. so we din have dinner, etc etc, rather we carried on with our plan. hb went classes, while i brot tian to colig's house for dinner. at night after 10pm i still have to chase tian to sleep, cause too much distractions.

juni, enjoy your taiwan trip. the trip should be nice. i got no yuan fen4 with taiwan, really.

pink, this leia is really funny le. how often she watch tv and princess movies? she knows the characters a lot. haha! so funny le.

mist, sama sama bah. i also think tian will not stay still for the movie, unless really happen that the show is her cup of tea. anyway, she cannot accept the climax one, she will scream and cry if bad guys do something to the good one, etc etc. we are stress if we watch movie with her at home. never succeed.

edde, when there is monster sales of 30% or more, then can buy swimsuit.
seldom see swimsuit on discount now. even if it is on discount, also no size for tian le. i am also waiting. tian outgrowing her 3T swimsuit.

Juni, AAA, the PJ only short sleeves type>? i am looking for long sleeve types, but hor, i want size 6T got? if got then highlight... we wil all go buy. haha!
 
I feel so sad! I can't fit into a lot of my pants. I can pull it up but must really breathe in deep before I can buckle up.
sad.gif


QQ: I think mostly short-sleeved. Am buying so Ayden can wear as normal playtime wear.. If material is soft and comfy, s/l is just perfect.
happy.gif

Anna has outgrown her first thermal swimsuit. Bot a second one and pass hers to ayden, which fits him just nicely. Hehe..
happy.gif
When ayden outgrows, I can pass it down to meimei.. Heheh..

Juni: Bot 5 sets. I haven't heard from her since I made the payment though..
 
Aaa
u can wear your pants shortly after delivering 1st 2As?
I dun bother to wear pants now, so tight and will only make me feel frustrated. Can do situps. If not ask your hubby to sponser u for tummy treatment.

Qq
yeh she knows the main characters. People like stepmother stepsisters I dun know how to explain to her but she knows they are no good:p she knows sleeping beauty is aurora, beauty in beauty and the beast is belle
 
a fine-weather lazy saturday afternoon..
i hv the company of my old grumpy comp,
while the family wanders in the faraway slumber land..
*yawn* =.='''
 
hi mummies pop in awhile before i get bz later.

my maid came yday.. was bz orientating her since yday.. so far so good le.. she is quite auto. I can ustand her eng (think considered good for indon), maybe my expectation not so high so i m pleased at the moment.

Chatted with her over her experience.. likes, dislikes.. found she quite willing to learn, even caught her reading her dictionary just now.

Chloe seems to like her, 1st thing wake up oredi ask for her but we did not let chloe zz with her so soon, we dun want to give her the impression that we throw her to maid liao.. as long as didi not born yet, i hope to still bond with her as much as i can.. will gradually make the transition for her to zz with maid b4 i pop la.


RR
wat a coincidence to bump into you yday :p tks for the loot, hee just nice can pass to me

Pink
tks for organising the disney spree, hiding the stuff fr chloe cos its supp to be didi's gift for her.
 
Any more PHOTOS for COLLAGE??? ASTRO, where's yours???


AAA, just email her again. Usually she is quite fast and reliable.
 
pink, have you noticed that most fairy tales are rather cruel and mean. Stepmother plans to kill step daughter, step mother left children in the forest,etc. I can't bear to tell Kira the real story so I changed it abit in Hansel and Gretel. I told her that the parents were walking very fast and they lost both children and they got lost in the forest not that the parents abandon them:-(
 
Juni
it'S too complicTed to explAin so I didn't bother to do so

Blurbelle
mar toddlers collAge

rr
showtime for how to train your draGon for 1Apr is not out yet, thinking of going to vivo. Can play at outdoor playground
 
RR,pinkpink-will our 3yrs old sit quietly in the cinema?? heard how to train a dragon quite entertaining,tho of bringing ah boy go watch also! but nvr bring him go b4, not sure what to expect of him..
 



Back
Top