(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs


Mummies,
can I ask who has got ON swimsuits for their gals? What size did you get? 4T big?

AAA,
when are you ordering ON? I'm looking thru now.
happy.gif
 
Star,

Anyway, I think Rae will very likely grow faster and taller later lar. Both her parents are tall, unlike YT who is likely doomed to genetic shortness. Ha... My friend had the cheek to comment that we look like hobbits in front of elves in our wedding dinner photos! Haha.
 
hi mummies...

back from "zhen jiu" .. a veri traumatise episode... lol! i was so scare of the needles tt i pratically screaming in the room! lol... fri must go suffer the poking of the needles again... *tears rolling down...

qq,
so fast ah... ok, i see if i can pass by ur house... now abit handicap again.. .lol... i also have things to pass u for sq...

autum,irin,edde,
wah! nice leh... too bad i cant go la... end of the yr try asking nick again... inlaws say christmas go, veri veri cooling!

anyone got recommendation for tinkat catering?
 
Huingee,
drive think still ok bah cos I can sit infront. But anyway I'm lousy de lah, I used to vomit when I take long SBS bus rides too. We stayed at First World Hotel. Cannot book online, they will say no room. Must call and book with Worldcard or book thru Asiatravel or travel agencies.
 
kelley,
my trigger finger is back lor... and hor, after today, the sinseh say i am young, but my health is not good... auntie health la! lousy leh... hear liao also scare...
 
yvonne: u boil more soup for health.. than can share with gals?? mst take care ah.. when u want #3!!! drink tonic soup once a week!
 
Yvonne,

Does it hurt? I don't think I can ever take acupuncture again. The one and only time I took it, for a swollen ankle, I blacked out. Not even faint, okay, is BLACKED OUT. The sensei said I scared him to death.
 
Mejo,
hahaha!! I also tried once and I never went back for anymore reviews. I screamed the whole place down. Think they also blacklisted me le. :p
 
Yvonne
wat is trigger finger?
i feel pain when i bend my fingers recently, could it be i wash my hands too much during confinement?

i did accupucture around my eye (w/o the electric) poke a few needles around...that was after i gave birth to leia..when i had the eye problem.
 
Yvonne: I went for massage the other day too. I hurt my back while BF meimei.. Itwas so painful I can't even turn my head to the right!
sad.gif
Then I discover my maid can massage very well.. Wah! Her hand is very strong and powerful.

RR: Got your orders..
happy.gif
 
kaexin,
when the process finish... i walk out of the clinic, i almost fall down... "jiao luan" lol! leg no more energy to walk... and my dad laugh la! lol...

pink,
trigger finger is when the fingers move have the click click sound... but mine is too serious... no more click sound, it straight away stuck... and have a veri veri blue black pain like pain... veri veri pain till i cant even hold a keypouch...
 
RR: Item #2 is OOS for 4T, you want 3T in orange? Or you want the n blue color in 4T?

The swimset you ordered is v nice.. Too bad anna is wearing the thermal wear now. So I don't have to buy anymore swimsuit for her..
 
AAA: u should stop saying ayden is short. not conculsive yet cos he is still growing!! just like how the mummies here ask me to stop saying rae is short!..heehhe

RR: 4T a bit big, rae still wearing her 18-24 mths swimwear.. even 3T is a bit loose for her arround the arms and thighs area. rae got so many swimsuit, can fight with me liao!

mejo: i cannot stop luffing wheni saw ur post on ur frens comments. he/she is sooo mean!! is this a good fren??? anyway u r petite lah. BTW, how tall is ur hb?
 
i burst my budget at disney liao.. cannot shop at ON anymore. :p

AAA: u must keep saying ayden will be tall will be tall.. this way he will go taller. got it.
 
AAA, ur SB skills are excellent!! Wanna conduct in-house class? heehee...

pink, how come JE site need to reg acct to view pricing?
 
haha!! autum, when we go travel, also need to bring food ma.
i will be distributing bananas, grapes, etc etc along the way. plus bread la, etc etc. very fun le. there everything also dun need to put in fridge, can be fresh too.

wah, ON spree, i go see.
 
RR, tian wearing swimsuit size 3T. i think i want to buy 4T or 5T next. see how.
3T is still very fitting for her now. ok.

huingee astro,
purple train assessment for tian went smoothly. she passed the assessment with flying colours according to the principal. so hope can start in april, if anyone drops out.
i dunno how she impressed the teachers, but it seems like the assessment is not v difficult type.
some colour matching, 1-10, alphabets recognition. 40% will be individual learning, while 60% on group activities. tian loves the school, she said can go school soon, dun need papa and mama. seems so ideal, but i hope she dun drop out from school again. hope not. haha!!
not sure if they have bullies in the class, but i think teachers should be able to handle bah.

and yes, tian has high taste, jialat. more exp le this school.
 
SQ, haha!
and i will over prepare type. we also bring our packet drinks, fizzy drinks.. no need fridge le.
and sandwiches, breads, cakes (yes)..... and egg tarts also, piah4 also.
and fruits too. we also buy strawbery from the farm to eat de. steady boh?

walk till where, eat till where.
走到哪里,吃到哪里!
 
QQ,
then I suspect 3T might be too loose for Reyes liao. Nvm, can keep. So I get 3T for Reyden too, should be just nice.
 

autum
cos i like the design, then dun have the current size. plus i'm bad at estimation. and the sizes sometimes big sometimes small

some of meimei's clothes are 6-9mths and she wear till just nice oni. then i intend to stock up, so buy big. hee
 

Back
Top