(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

pink,
wah! So fast can take keys liao. Good good! I still waiting. May have delays. This hdb always wan to find prob with us.

Aaa,
let mi know 2012 nice anot. I need to take leave. Lol! Ask mil to look after the gals for 3hrs.

AAA,
One of these days if hb come and pick me up i will go try the chicken pie.
I aslo dun know where is Crown Plaza cos seldom hang out at that area.

AAA, didn't try the cafe yet but walked past it when we went to the pasar malam.

SQ, cuz it's on the way to my parents mah.

Pink, yup, there's an ice-cream cafe there but it's further in. past the HDB blocks. they actually just opened a branch @ Chip Bee Gardens too. island creamery is yummy too.

Huingee, the buttercream layer of the cakes from balmoral are super sinful but super duper yummy.

RR, both my brothers are O+ so less chance of them "wondering". =p

QQ, how come you're the only so busy with work in your group?

kaexin, the curry wok next to the penang laksa is quite nice too.

ash, coronation used to be my hangout too when i was younger.

pink, the penang laksa is not in coronation plaza itself. when you turn left after king's arcade, it's on the left. it's directly opposite starbucks and new york cafe (which used to be the shell station).

Yvonne
HDB side a bit slow due to overwhelming sales during this period. my first appt is on 2nd dec. by the time my flat is officially sold off, shd be mid jan.
im watching 2012 tomorrow. not many nice shows recently so this one cannot miss.

QQ
i receive sms to remind me to pay for next semester if i want to. but they said this sun is our 7th lesson. so fast?

pink, moogen
the ice-cream cafe is called the dailiy scoop or smthg? i know the owner is my sec sch classmate.

pink
u getting keys so soon!? wah!! good leh.. so by xmas u'll move in?

SQ
i hv some more clothes!!! still hvn't sorted out..
sad.gif

pink,
I also received the sms, so fast the lesson going to end soon. you continue?

aiyo we missed two lesson and next week going to miss another.

ON/Gap spree via Vpost

30% off (including sales items)
wanna close spree asap before item is OOS.

collection at punggol/woodlands/suntec(sat aft)/tanglin mall(sun aft)

US$30 left! anyone? fast fast

pink/astro:
Gymboree are here, quite few OOS. sorry I post the amount here, lazy to send e-mail :p

Astro: S$39.80
pink: S$14.47

Ash,
sorry your short OOS.

mommies
i think most of us r fr the same era. do u rmbr Jason Donovan? i'm gg crazy listening to him on youtube. he's still as cute as before!

RR
polligwogs next wed?
Count me in!
Will be bringing ah mei only..
happy.gif

SQ
u preggie? Congrats!
Btw who is delivering next huh? Pink?

pax,
aiming to shift in by xmas if possible.
will get reno done quick (hopefully w/o letting my mil know incase she ask for more requests :p)

yes i love sealed wif a kiss and especially for u. songs of our era.

traz
next shd be Mist csection in early Jan followed by SQ then me and AAA.

HJ
u not going this sunday? hmm..i still have my ON stuff with u right? plus this gymboree?

traz
thanks

QQ
so i owe you $14.80 x 4 right

do i owe anyone else $? if so, pls either post here or sms or email me ok? else paisei

mejo
thks for the jshoppers socks and stuff. i still haven't paid you. your bill not here yet?

SQ,

Unfortunately, I still haven't receive the bill containing Jshoppers transaction. Haizz. I think should be over the next few days. The socks are nice right? I let YT tried one already.

Hj, ok. shoes already in car.

SQ, correct. 14.80 x 4.
and star will pass u your j n j bathing gel next sat. oh yes, i got some new born clothes. actually not so new born. its more for 3-6 months and some new born hats. pass u next week. if you are not going on saturday, please alert me earlier, so that i dun lug the whole thing back to msia after lnt.

I saw yhe today. quite cute la. he was sleeping, but this tian talked so loud. alamak.
luckily he din wake up because of her.

moogen,
i am busy cause i have many things to do mah. but others they are either not involved, or part time studying. so boss give them less responsibility so tat they can focus more on their study. my admin things also can kill, then some industry partners also requested things to be done, with a given short period. i am taking leaves on 23-24, so lagi stress...
anyway, i think the worst is going to be over soon. then i will go holladn v for lunch with hb, prob end next week.

QQ
ur boss has high expectations of u.. my project has some re-shuffling recently. 2 mths ago, i was stressed to keep the office going, as i was the only engineer left on my site. now, with a new boss, it's a diff kind of pressure/ stress. i'm stressed to perform well bcos of his high expectations. my bosses r all pushing me to take on more responsibilities. my new boss is only 4 yrs older than me and he's pushing me to reach his level in 4 yrs. siao right? anyway, he and i r forced to this current awkward situation, so in a way, he u/s my limits, i u/s his limits.

Pink,

U also "notti" hor.... quickly do reno when MIL not ard... hehehe.... anyway, i understand lah, sometimes the old folks hor got very unusual thinking... make things very difficult for us.

pax,
how much do i owe u?

my boss not oni has high expectation on me, but also prefer me to work for him. cause his reason is always, others not so experience in this. i can do faster /better.
those work under him, mostly less than 2 yo with him. most of them ciao liao.

HJ: can u let me have ur account again?
that order is my fren's.all girl stuff, right?
i'll ask her to tt u direct.. thanks.. any oos?cld i also request a breakdown in cost on her behalf?
paiseh. coz not for myself
happy.gif

thanks!

bunnie,
i just realised that babymallonline shipped only 4 items to me. then hor, cause two items oos. but they din send me email before they ship.
so the amount has changed. i let u know again.
they indicated in invoice that they will refund me.

i talk to u tomorrow bah.at first i tot they cheated me la. haha!!

edde,
FYI. i think shipping for GAP/ON is free above $50. if the system prompt u shipping fees, maybe u need to use GAP page for check out.
FYI.

eh, bo seng li ah??
haha!!!

Mummies... I've put up the christmas tree. Am so happy..
happy.gif
Anna helped put up some balls onto the tree. So funny, all her balls are at that same height and altogether. So we had to remove them and place them elsewhere after that. Even Ayden helped with 1 ball.
happy.gif

The tree is still a bit bare so I'm going to buy more balls.. Will take a pic of the tree when done.
happy.gif

I'm really down with flu. The medication is causing me to be drowsy the whole time! :p Good thing is Ayden is recovering well after I place him on the neubeliser, and Anna seems to be very resilient this time round. So only one of the maids and I are still on the road to recovery. :p

Kaexin: I was there for lunch too. At abt 1 plus pm. Had the char kway teow, char bee hoon in black gravy sauce, lor bak and vege.. Yes, agree with you the Lor bar is simply tok kong!
happy.gif
You can try the char kway teow next time too. Nice..
happy.gif

Pax: I like the duet by Jason Donavan and Kylie Minogue - Especially For you. Wah, really brings back memories man... Sometimes when I hear it on radio, I still find it so refreshing.
happy.gif

And I discover Anna knows how to sing "Eternal Flame" by Bangles...

She will go..
Close your eyes,
Give me your hand,
Do you feel my heart beating, do you understand
Do you feel the same.
Am I only dreaming

Every single word is accurate! I was totally shocked. Then I discover my maid sang this to her at bedtime once. *stunned*

i am going back msia next weekend. for a short trip back. if u wanna get anything from pharmacy (fish oil and such), let me know by friday. i will be going to pharmacy anyway cause i wanna buy things there.

my next trip back home wont be so early. maybe after CNY le. i think, though i like the feeling to shop and buy things back home using RM.

AAA, i dun even know what is that song! haha!!
eternal flame.. haha!

i dunno if jay wanna take out the xmas tree. he said our house is too messy and cluttered. no space to put la. lets see.

AAA, apa hello?
hee.. just a hello right?
happy.gif

i am checking for a while, before we go marketing at ntuc.
we had 4 dishes + 1 soup tonight for dinner. too much liao.
need to go walk walk and burn some fats.

QQ: This is the first year I put up the tree. Quite fun leh. But I really don't look forward to bringing it down later. And I'm also afraid that Ayden will go pull at the decor and the tree falls on him. :p

Hey, Daiso sells christmas balls.. $2 niah, and nice ones. My balls are all from there..

AAA, no la. i find that fish oil is much cheaper there. other than that?? dunno la.
folic acid, etc etc etc.. similar price bah.
or VCD, DVD. barney (original one la) chiong one i dunno where to get. then?? no more liao.
these are the things that i buy most of the time.

QQ: Yah, the fish oil is really worth to get there. So much cheaper til my hubby is afraid they're fakes.. :p Hahah..
Eternal Flame was quite hot at one moment.. I think when you hear it, you'll recognise..

AAA,
eh surely need to remove la. then after that u can put the mei2 hua1 trees for CNY! haha. so fun. it was fun to put up the tree last year. so i guess i wanna try pull out the tree from storeroom.

Oh, SEBAMED lotion or body wash is also cheaper there. but as for others i am not sure liao. cause too many things. haha!

ok, tian is done with her dinner. we are going out!! to burn fats.
bye

AAA, no worry about the fish oil. cause it is cheap because of the pharmacy la and manufactured in msia too. i also ask the pharmacists the same thing when i had tian. haha!!! but i started buying that (through hb) after tian came out. that time bf-ing then.

QQ: Enjoy your outing.. Yah, I'm not concerned, only my hubby is. Will ask you to help buy again next time.. Not sure how successful my BF will be this time round.
happy.gif
Bye!!

mejo
just let me know when it's time to pay
happy.gif

star
how's your orientation today?

QQ
next sat will be there. pass you the $59.20 cash also
happy.gif

astro
you must bring yuhe to lnt when your confinement is over ok?
happy.gif

Mummies,

some change in x'mas party gathering, didn manage to book for 20 Dec, so my fren book for us 25 Dec in order not to disappoint us, who can make it on 25 Dec?

X'mas Party Gathering
Date: 25 Dec
Venue: Teresa Ville at Telok Blangah

AAA,

aiyo, hope u can recover fr flu soon.. i realised i took longer to recover this time... finished 1 course of antibiotics liao, but nose still block and now seems to develop abit of cough also... Sian!!

Wow, your gal can sing Eternal flame!!! One of my fav song....

Back