(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

pax,
wad is mltr? Hmm, my time hor, got backstreet boys, and this boyzone is going to outdated tt time. Den it become tt silly song call butterfly. Lol! Those techno. I seldom listen to all these song till i go sec sch. I will go dig my sis's cassetts and cds, got savage garden, nsync, spice gals, britney. I remember i always sing spice gals song(2 become 1). So funny!

pax,
what is MLTR?

yvonne listens to Britney Spears, Beyonce, Pussycat Dolls, Justin Timberlake and I dunno who else! :p

yvonne,
i wanted to say Spice Girls! wahahhaha... then I thot Beyonce more current. Ok la, beyonce, pussycat dolls are what my students are listening to..

don't you wish your girl friend was hot like me? doncha?

and that umbrella song.. ella.. ella ella eh eh..

AAA,
did you see a table of 6 ?i must have left before you went over.
happy.gif

Autum, Yvonne,

Haha, my taste in music also weird. I like songs by cranberries - zombie, then got this lesbian song that I kept playing till I drove my ex-colleagues crazy, cuz one part is "going around in my head" or something like that and my colleague complained that the song is really starting to go around her head. Haha. Then I'll listen to jap songs from animes and bgms from games. In fact, for my wedding march-ins, they are all bgms from the game Chrono Cross. Very nice music! I also like to listen to those spiritual music type and also chinese orchestra. All sort of different music. Hmm. Chinese songs I like SHE, Jay Chou and Fei Er le yuan.

mejo,
wahaha... u knoe hor... when i see the spiritual music, the first song come into my mind is the chanting song... na mo or mi tor fu... :p

Yvonne,

Actually I kinda like the Goddess of Mercy chanting song they always play in those incense shop. But actually I'm referring more to those songs like you know last time, they got this 3 or 2 disc edition with songs like "gravity of love" and all those? Then I also got those songs like "Green" songs? Those that serenade about nature, loss of nature etc.

mejo,
oh, yaya, i knoe those song. Seriously hor, listening to goddess of mercy chants, i will end up chanting and become eh, wad is the word 'cui mian' in english? Lol! Veri jia lat. I will stare in the blank like daydreaming like tt.

Yvonne,

Speaking of spiritual songs, I actually like this cantonese song that is singing about taoism or rather zombism stuffs at super high speed de. I think it is the theme songs for some chinese zombie shows. Haha. I'm super impressed with the singer. I like those super fast or no need to take breath songs, like "qi qiu". Tried to sing that in Karaoke and see how long my breath can last, haha.

Oh yar, I also like those tibetian themed songs. Nice. I always like those music with a touch of chinese orchestra in it. Nowsaday I don't listen to music already except what hb played on the car cuz now that I'm older, I can't seem to concentrate with music playing. So cannot play music anymore. Last time I'll play music to work, study, on the train etc. now cannot liao. Will probably miss my stop if I play music. In fact, sometimes I'll miss my stop even if I'm doing NOTHING! Very jialat.

mejo,
wahahhaa! Is like tt la. Too engross with the song liao.

Hai yo, the electric appliences really slowly spoil one by one, now the air con got prob! :s just changed the compressor. Still sometime cold sometime not cold, sot liao.

I go slp now, before the aircon sot and the rooom get warm like suana again.

haha! speaking of my era songs, i like Gregorians! last time pple said if u turn the cassette tape black tape over and play, its actually a satanic chant! but i nvr tried lah.. i used to like Kenny G, Enya too.. now i prefer bossanova
happy.gif

QQ, Mejo, Autum Gap/ON 30% Disc Spree order placed! my seng li so poor
sad.gif

yvonne
rock? :p not really rock lah..

i also like kevin kern (half blind composer pianist), classical, enya.. :p anybody rmbr the corrs?
chinese songs mainly jacky cheung, zhang qinfang, emil chau...

Mejo, Yvonne
u gals arefunny...u like goddess of mercy songs :p

i like bossa nova, jazzy songs. i like oliver ong,Lisa Ono,Diana Krall...
u may enjoy some of these songs in my blog.
just bought cd of Fang Da Tong, nice...

Mummies,

some change in x'mas party gathering, didn manage to book for 20 Dec, so my fren book for us 25 Dec in order not to disappoint us, who can make it on 25 Dec?

X'mas Party Gathering
Date: 25 Dec
Venue: Teresa Ville at Telok Blangah

1. pinkpink

Mejo
im thinking of organising Yarnling spree after collection of flower world :p more guy stuff so more mummies can buy.

watched 2012 last nite. visual effects good. kinda make me think wat i will do if end of the world happens. am i going to run for my life or just choose to 'go' peacefully with my loved ones :p

oh
anybody tried seafood platter from Manhatten fish market restuarant at plaza sing? very nice!!!! nicer than fish and co! Try!

QQ: got it ...

AAA and pax: 1 item OOS for you each ... later i email u the item OOS. $$ QQ will advise me later.

Pink: wanted to pay u today but u not ard ... and I didn't want to pass to rina in case any complications. Later I will TT and then I will email you.

bunnie,
i managed to find the email after i placed the order. But they din indicate the OOS items there la. i show u the list here.

the bill is,

1 x Rock Star Baby T-Shirt (2009608151) = $3.99
1 x Mommy/Daddy & Brother Sayings Baby Tee Shirts (90060010) = $3.99 (OOS)
1 x Little Sister Baby Bodysuit (2009600152) = $3.99

1 x 5-Pack Lightweight Baby Bodysuits (30150) = $7.99
1 x 3-Pack Basket Weave Sleep N Play (03384) = $12.99
1 x Snap Front Sleep N Play, 3-Pack (33300) = $11.99 (OOS)

Sub-Total: $35.95
Shipping (Standard): $4.99
Total: $40.94 (- OOS items = $12.78) = $28.16 (included 20% discount)

CWg delivery $ 5.60
Total is USD 33.76 x 1.44 = SGD 48.62

such a nice weather to sleep today. i napped for close to 1.5 hour. so shiok!
but still need to work a bit tonight.

Pinkpink,

Yarnling also good. They have sections with 30% off if we managed to get 20 pieces but only until 30th Nov. Keke.

☆特賣區七折起:應買家要求即日起「慶奇摩週年特賣-春夏區」及「慶奇摩週年特賣-秋冬區」,只要選購20件以上即可享有七折優惠,敬請把握機會。

hey mummies.. down since thursday, major flu.. still not fully recovered today. feel so weak, dunno isit cos i have not been eating much the past few days. at least my throat is not hurting so badly now. i think i cannot survuve w/o antibiotics.

Brought rae for her orientation yesterday.. wha spent $700 plus yesterday.. $400 plus for term fees, $200 plus for yrly assessment/material + insurance fee and $60 for uniform (2 sets pinaform, 2 sets t-shirt and shorts). i am so much poorer now.. hahah. but i like the new school lah.. got a good system in place. i think rae will cry very badly when she starts. My MIL has been telling her that when she starts school next yr, nai nai, papa and mama will not be with her.. and then this morning, she repeated that she will go to school w/o nai nai, papa and mama and then she told me she pa4pa4, dun want to go to school. aiyo.

AAA: u down with flu too? wha i was knocked out so bad that i barely had strength to get up on thursday and friday. today i am still feeling weak. seems like the flu nowadays is so much stronger than the normal flu. i was asking my doc about the H1N1 Vaccination, she told me she just saw 2 patient who came down with extremely bad fly and bad fever after the jab. she advised that if i were to take, need to take 2 weeks before my trip..cos of this possible side effect. children below 18 yrs of age is not recommended to take the jab.

and i love Kylie Minogue.. hahaha.. loved her last time and loved her now/.

QQ: u never receive sms from jitterbugs cos u paid for the next term liao lah.

PInk: u cna pick up the slip at the counter, the schedule with dates to tell u when is the last class.

star,

Actually unless you are at risk for complications, e.g. diabetic, heart diseases, going to be pregnant etc. I think no need to take the vaccine. Somemore is new vaccine with new components inside, better not lar. Even though we are going to Japan, my BIL who is a doctor said actually we don't take also can. Maybe because you haven't exercised for long, then go for strenous exercise and your immune system went down and thus when you get sick, you get really sick.

star/mejo
then star needs the jab cos she plans to be preg wor. so better take

mejo
you are v observant. i din think of star falling sick cos of strenous exercise and lower immunity, but now that you mention, maybe hor

Star: Yah, was down with flu. But I think I've recovered liao.. I slept so much yesterday and today. Feeling refreshed.
happy.gif

Hey, you need to take some yang shen ju hua cha. Go medicinal hall and buy. Sure recover after you finish one bottle. I wasn't given antibiotics, just some normal med suitable for preggie. Took the flu med for 1 full day and was drugged the entire day. Then I stopped. And I've stopped danzen as well cos my throat is no longer sore..
happy.gif

i am sleepy.
just finished a document (dunno if i did a good job or not) and sent to my boss. hope he understand what i wrote. so complex the document.
finally, it is over!
but tomorrow more siong bah......

Star,u take care bah. just need to rest well. rae's centre really sounds v experience and good. sounds so pro somemore.
happy.gif
i would say more established.
i also feel that rae will cry next time cause she is sticky to u all. but hor, she might give u surprises though! i also think tian will cry la. now drawing writing also must hold her hands. and she is a bit antisocial now, dun want to hold hands with friends, dun want to be friendly.

tian had fun in the past two days. i was doing project with her. she was so happie. our project is simple la, just put glue, let her place the glitters on top, and then the pattern is out. she was impressed by the nice glitters. she made dolphins, xmas trees with ornaments, heart shapes, strawberries. she said she is happy. haha!

hi mummies!

Went poliwogs and cycling today. The gals enjoyed. Mi and nick's legs are breaking, cos it was going to rain, and we was racing against the wind! It did rain, lucky we manage to ride faster. After i get off the bicycle, i cant stand properly. Lol! Too tired.

Pink,
i wanted to go watch, but all fully book. Haiz, i think need to wait till next week liao.

star,
coz Keira is starting the new place in Dec, i also paid up slightly more than you. Deposit $600, 1st mth $300, extra set of pinafore at $25. luckily registration$80, insurance $20 and 1 set of pinafore and T/shirt shorts are waived. so ttl i spend was $925
sad.gif

not forgetting jitterbug $160 and kidslofts too.
haiz.... i am so broke this month!!

Xmas party @ Dec 25

some change in x'mas party gathering, didn manage to book for 20 Dec, so my fren book for us 25 Dec in order not to disappoint us, who can make it on 25 Dec?

X'mas Party Gathering

1. pinkpink
2. kaexin

Xmas party @ Dec 25

X'mas Party Gathering

1. pinkpink
2. kaexin
3. QQ

Xmas party @ Dec 25

X'mas Party Gathering

1. pinkpink
2. kaexin
3. QQ
4. RR

Star,

Haha, you get poorer first. I'll get poorer on the 21st Nov. Hmm, YT's school already sent us the letter detailing all the expenses. They got many optional stuffs though like yakult/milk for the kids and enrichment programmes! Enrichment programmes for pre-nursery kids!!! I think I'll sign her up for the gym thing since it will take place during class time but there is this speech and drama thing that is half an hour after class, a bit weird timing and I think it will cause school to end too late for her, so probably not that. Anyways, the enrichment won't start in the first term so I still have plenty of time to decide. For YT's school, the first and second week of school, school time will be short to slowly ease them in.

Pinkpink,
pls note.
happy.gif

Sesame Street LIVE Show
1pm, 4pm & 7pm
Yew Tee Point, 20-22 Nov (Meet & Greet only)
Compass Point, 24-29 Nov
Causeway Point, 1-6 Dec
Northpoint, 8-13 Dec
Centrepoint, 15-20 Dec
Meet-n-Greet for first 40, no purchase required.

Barney's World of Imagination
United Square
2-14 Dec (except Tues)
Mon-Fri: 2pm & 7pm
Sat & Sat: 2pm, 5pm & 7pm
*Meet & Greet; min. $30 required.

There are some more other shows which I had added details in my blog. Too many to post here.

this nick really surprise mi this time. He put sam to slp! Lol! Bel vomit, so i went to bath and put the bedsheet to wash. I bath abt 20-30min, when i come in, the room is veri veri dark and i almost trip by the blanket on the floor. Den i know, nick off all lights and use the blanket to cover the light shine from the foot of the door. Lol! He is so yayapapaya now. And i can sleep immediately now. Wahahahaha!

Mist
you should put your name in the list too?

AAA
are u the one who's been watching fringe? im watching the show now...pilot episode is good.

pax
i tried cooking your apple chix soup, so easy and it tastes nice! I like it a lot!

my ex=colleague brought the sweet vinegar pink trotter to me today, wow very very nice. he uses ribs instead of fatty meat...super!

RR
the barney's world of imagination is only meet & greet or there's performance?

yvonne
did nick put bel to sleep before?

Back