(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

yvonne,
ops i meant floorplan, did i type out as plants ??? silly me, anyway, can go HDB to buy, but since the house you bought is resale, the valuation book dont have the floorplan ?

AA/ash,
dunno wat time they are closing since today is the last day. call n ask ?

How come our posts from last night til this morning disappeared??

yvonne: you need to know what you want to do first. cos even if you find contractor, you need to know the job you want the contractor to do. for eg, there are air-con contractors, drainage contractors - for water pipes, tiles contractor, electricity contractor etc.. For each of these, you can find listings on yellow pages.

You may go to an ID who is has contacts for sub-contractors for the above jobs.

Yvonne
i posted a contact of a contractor in the earlier post. u saw it?> if not i repost tonight bcos i store the link in my home pc.

hows the condition of this unit? flooring done already? if u want to keep the design minimal and u know wat u want, i feel the engaging a contractor is good enuf. ID will charge u for project fee and mark up.

ya ar!! the posts all disappear!!!!

hahaa!!

yvonne : take it easy.. sit down and right down and note down wat are the expenses for ID/contractor and DIY.. den u know wat u want..

Yvonne: Usually contractors will have contacts of other contractors.. Eg: you can ask the flooring person to do your polishing and at the same time ask the person for recommendations of contacts to do other works.

nana,aa,
ya... i think will get contractor, since we don noe wad to do...
happy.gif

yvonne : i not sounding cheapo.. but seriously.. u wanna get furniture.. go to those neighbourhood shops the furniture shop.. its 101% so much cheaper den wat courts/harvey norman etc.. really!

i got my L shape sofa for only $599 and its very big and long! from seahorse! seahorse also got good deals for sofa and beds.. and its quality! no need to go for expensive stuffs

yvonne
yay!!! happy happy happy!!! =D marble flooring is good!! corner unit is good!!! low cov is even better!!! wah seh...goes to show... sai4 weng1 si1 ma3, yan1 zhi1 fei1 fu2!!! ;) blessing in disguise!!!

pink
i agree.. now is the best time to get rid of the cats permanently! 1 oso dun bring over can? 1 or 2 create the same problems... best is to forbid them totally!! if dun do it now...once move in liao cannot do anything again. cite health reasons lo...say leia allergy. :p

nana,
yes... i m going to those neighbourhood shop too.. cos my own house bed and bed frame and waredrobe, all buy from there... veri cheap... lol... but no design la... veri simple ones...

joelle
i also not cruel enough lah, afterall been her companion for so long. let her keep her fav one since this one doesnt have many yrs more to live.

but 1 thing she said pisses me off!
Mr Tan very keen to keep our flat cos he feels the longer we keep, the more we make next time. So, he suggested his mum to sell off her fully paid 4rm to pay off our remaining HDB loan for our flat, name our flat under HER name and MINE and give her the rent. she said wat if next time something happen, and i run away with the flat money!

RR: wanted to know wat time the rides close. ya, last day of event today. wat time u going? if u find out the time for rides closure, can text me b4 5pm? tks!

no zoo pass to spare? or anyone know if there is any promotion for the zoo pass like 50% or something? becos i know got 50% but up til end aug only

nana, i cannot take the pass cause i have to be physically present.
and hee, i can oni take once in 3 months.
happy.gif

eh, my post to autum gone ah?
autum, haha!!! how come??
i forgot what i said to u liao leh. haha!!

Yvonne: wha the deposit for the flat only $100. no need to pay more? what if the owner default?
ya u can go to HDB, give them the blk and unit number, can buy a floor plan immediately, no need to wait and become owner. They do not need to check ownership to sell u the floor plan. With the plan u cna start planning on reno liao. u can give plan to contractor and ask them to quote. isita 4 room? or 5 room??

QQ; i kept asking u but i never reply. how much did u pay for your green pan? its a cooking pan? i need a wok lah.. pan too shallow for me.

Am back from Hort Park with my mum. Super hot day!! and there were some kindergarten/school excursions. Not queue for the kiddy rides so Domie sat the train 5 rounds. =p and I had to practically drag him away from it.

Mejo, were you there too? Saw someone whom I thought is YT but wasn't sure cuz I don't think I've seen her before in person so dun dare to call you.

Pink, I can only say your MIL is really... err... one kind. =s

kaexin, you wanna go for picnic next week for the kite festival?
happy.gif
anyone up for it?

re: pediaoptix
I don't know if i've missed it but is there a discount if we go together?

Pink: Did she say in front of you or only to mr tan? If it's in front, then she's openly declared war on you. Stand firm my girl.
Re the changing name of your current flat, you'll incur stamp duty won't you?

Moogen: He went 5 times?!? But that really made the trip worth it lah. I was hoping anna and my niece wanted to go more times, but the girls were just too mild. Yah, we saw young school children there too.

kaexin
rides really end at 8pm? i see if i can rush over at 7pm later :p

star
u teach me. how to? im sure those with pets will have ganjing, mr tan also cant convince her.

moogen
yes, im really boiling inside. the more i think abt it, the more i feel so unfair for myself, for accomodating her, for sharing responsibility with hubby to take care of her as she grows old. in return i get such comment abt me running away with her money. i try to tell myself old pple feel insecure lah.

AA
of cos she didnt say in front of me. my hubby stupidly told me abt her insecurity, to tell me tat we need to give her all the rent even if we fetch higher rent from our place. ya will incur stamp duty.

anyway this option is out. im not keen at all. i told him i made good enough for this one to offset the new one, i dun want to be greedy to get any benefit from her.

Back