(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

astro: impluse one not me, its hb cos actually i am not tat keen, been looking around for a stroller for a long while liao .. anyway this one very cheap, so buty and try lor.

Ash: i like the esprit for the reclining, and wide seat space but the esprit is damn heavy so i won;t consider. For the Maclaren, its lighter but ours is still lighter lah. dunno, i so Mao2 dun4 now. half hearted over this lah,

HJ: ya got combi, there is an aprica one on sale at $300 plus, sale from over $700, very worth and blue colour somemore, u can go see. Elisha's stroller cannot use for didi?
 


star: ha.. ok.. sagi impulse buy then :p
i seen the daytripper.. it can go backward if what you hanged behind is heavier than rae!
yvonne told me.. and i tested the stroller myself.. sam sitting also can risk toppling over. .. be more careful when using the stroller hor..

SAHM: ha.. i get nightmares!

anyway. going off.. bloated. and slightly breathless.. haiz.. got a choke in the chest feeling.. :S

night all
 
star,
my budget is abt 100+ nia.
we want to buy a light one for Elisha, the current one too heavy and small for her liao.
hb also want to get a new one for didi, he say the current one very old and dirty. he want to buy all new thing for didi. **faint**
 
Kaexin,

Yar, I'm also very surprised. I thought she just anyhow doodling cuz I can't really see what she is doing on the floor when I'm at the table typing in my laptop. I did notice she coloured the eyes and mouths of the kids but I din see the 'o's until much later. Actually I wanted to post about the flyer since it is a school for 2yo old and above then she snatch the mailer and started doodling on it so I went on to do something else.

Star,
Is this the first time you bought Rae out alone to shop? Sounds fun.

Today we had fun too, bought YT to sentosa to play with sand and water. She refused to leave, haha. Now total knocked out.

Speaking of jibbitz, I have joined this spree that buys from this place: http://www.mablesgifts.com/front.asp?file=front.htm.

Quite alot of disney characters here. But the jibbitz I liked the best is not available. I wanted to get the ice cream jibbitz. Looks really detailed and YT loves ice cream. But so far, I couldn't find other than in crocs and sport shops and very ex, like $5 or more.
 
Hi hi,

Any idea, where got pa sa ma lam?

Or where to get barney sticker? Need to get some to put inside my ger birthday goodies bag.
 
HJ,

Wah, used for Elisha only is 'very old and dirty'! Haha. YT's stroller is a hand-me-down which have already previously been used by 2 kids.
 
HJ: er $100 for Elisah than u conisder this Maclaren lor, its the only stroller i saw there that is less than $100!

Astro: its ok, i dun have the habit of hanging things on my stroller, my current 4kg combi is even lighter weight and def cannot hang anything one. so all along, i never hang things on my stroller.
 
HJ,

Good lar, he is fair to both of them. But I think can save in the big ticket items to buy more things that they will enjoy and notice more like toys if he is really wanting to be fair. I think he is more gadget impulse buying?
 
star,
saw one at KP abt 100+ wonder taka fair got sales for that. but I forgot to take down the model
sad.gif


mejo,
ya, I told hb we should but other thing instead of new stroller cos I can foresee he wont bring didi out so often before 1yo no point buying a new one.
 
Hi Mummies,

Just to share. Anyone still looking for cake figurines? Jurong point and Suntec food fair are selling the Smarties at 1 for $4.50 and 2 for $8. Three different series. Winnie the Pooh, Cars & Princess.
2271182.jpg

2271183.jpg
 
Good morning Mummies

On the jibbits, mickey mouse, minnie mouse, baby mouse, car, thomas train, hello kitty are ok. Only disney princess, dora, cannot make it.

Order so far:
MicK - 30
HJ - 40
SQ -
Ash -
Astro -

let me consolidate the order, then pass to one mummy, who will help to collect payment (cos java does not work on my pc), and arrange logistics in sgp.

Thank you.
 
morning.

I have a good sleep last night. Cos finally i went to a shoulder and back massage. Now my shoulder and back a bit blue black. Lol. My shoulder is hard like rock. The lady said she never seen a gal with such hard shoulder before. I never told her i got kids la. My bestfriend helped me to take care both of them. Lol! After my bestfriend came to meet me, the lady got a shock. Got 2 somemore, she comment. Lol!

Today i very free. Don know where to go. Anyone got activity?
 
heehee
yvonne i tempted to go out but hor scare kenna scolding wahahahaha i also bored dunno what to do stuck at home with my gal
waiting for breakfast delivery
 
Wahahahahah coz my hubby ban me wahahahah
unless going out with my parents of bros then ok coz he dun wanna me carry my gal and lug all the stuff out
 
morning all..

they should ban pple going to work on sat!!! miser off to work.. haiz.. no mood to do anything for the rest of the day liao..

yvonne: i also dunno where to go.
 
ck: "On the jibbits, mickey mouse, minnie mouse, baby mouse, car, thomas train, hello kitty are ok. Only disney princess, dora, cannot make it.

Order so far:
MicK - 30
HJ - 40
SQ -
Ash -
Astro - "

What do the numbers stand for? qty or cost?
 
i think Carbo hates the pots and pans.. he took a pot from the kitchen cabinet, bring it to the lving room in front of me, bang bang bang.. then go back to th ekitchen, take another one, to the living room, bang bang bang..
and it goes on and on and on....
 
astro,
sian hor... i think i will stay at home today... alot of things to clean... bel just pour a cup of water on my computer chair!!! now the cushion is soak!
 
astro, the number stands for the quantity.

The price is sgd0.50.

Anyway, to add the list, got doremon, butterfly, star and nemo. But nemo cant really make it...i have to see again.

Mummies, can u put your preference next to the number, or boy/girl theme. This will give me an idea when i shop for u.
 
CO has severe T2.

This morning, from 7-9am, she cried, made so much noise, dont even allow me to go toilet, that i buey tahan woke HB up to take care of her.

I told HB now u know, how severe is her T2.

While watching video clips, she kept insisting me touch the mouse. I dont understand why. HB said she wants you to play next. Wah piang...i pray her T2 over soon.

I know she is going through alot of changes and adaptions, but still cant help to control my temper. Sign, being a mother is so difficult.
 
CK,
the other i asked a question about the jibbitz but i think u missed it. i was asking whether when attach to the shoe, the underside of the jibbitz, will it scratch the toes of the kid?

I am interested but i worry if will scratch the toes le. other than attach to shoes, can i attach to bag or something?
 
Kiddo,
Same same, yesterday told hb want to bring Elisha go buffet with friend this thurs. kana scold by him, I can’t go out alone with ELisha must have some1 accompany. ;(

CK,
Thanks a lot for the help. Here my preference, hope not so trouble for you.

ck: "On the jibbits, mickey mouse, minnie mouse, baby mouse, car, thomas train, hello kitty are ok. Only disney princess, dora, cannot make it.

Order so far:
MicK - 30
HJ - 50 (more kitty, baby mickey/minnie and Thomas for boy and girl)
SQ -
Ash -
Astro - "

wah today then I notice Elisha lost all my original jibbitz.
 
mejo
we should let YT and YE play sand together
happy.gif

just came back from swimming

pax
i checked the mt faber one

CK
for the jitbits, any number from 0-20 is fine with me. all the nice ones i want. boy or gal doesn't matter
happy.gif


On the jibbits, mickey mouse, minnie mouse, baby mouse, car, thomas train, hello kitty are ok. Only disney princess, dora, cannot make it.

Order so far:
MicK - 30
HJ - 50 (more kitty, baby mickey/minnie and Thomas for boy and girl)
SQ - 0-20 (all the nice ones
happy.gif
)
Ash -
Astro - "
 
Autum,

Hb got it from Carrefour. Think the whole set is around $10+? But it was placed in a wrong section where the price tag said $8+ then BIL argued with counter staff and they let my hb paid $8+ for it. BTW, the watering can is very much smaller than it looks, just happened to be very near camera so appeared bigger.
 
CK: thanks for the clarification.. but erm.. i wun be getting that many so.. eh. paiseh to trouble... i think i will get it myself somewhere else.. thanks for helping us buy
happy.gif
 
Autumn, will not scratch the toes.

When i free later, i take photo.

The link is cheaper, maybe u mummies want to get from there.

I dont mind to help buy, if u want to : )) Not much trouble for me.
 
astro, wah, all the food listed, i don think i ate during pregnancy lor. And the food that should not eat eg. Cakes and tibits, i eat. Lol! Of cos i don eat raw food la. So, i diligently eat my multivit, cos the way i eat, confirm don meet the requirement of a preg diet. Lol! U should follow this leh(i know u will.). I feel that it is a very good diet, if i eat this way, i think i will slim down even faster. Lol!

Don know wad happen to sam, her face got dots all over the mouth and cheeks. Hopefully is not the apple. Today is only the 3rd cube.
sad.gif
hmm, don tell me is natella choc spread i ate? Got allergy to choc one meh? I ate 4 slice of bread with this choc spread before her feeding. Hmm... I think i going to read the ingredient later. See got nuts anot.
 
astrO: I tell u hor, this pregnancy

1) I seldom eat - mostly skip dinner or eat little, and since i dun eat breakfast, lunch is my mail meal

2) forget about mulyi vits, whatever, i cannot swallow pills/ tablets!

3) i ate sashimi, I had coffee/ tea and I had some alcohol

i think I am a terrible mummy :p
 
astro: black carrot cake

i reason har ... cup noddle contains wax, rancid oil (not so fresh oil at least), lots of MSG :p

at least carrot cake got some bits of egg :p
 
astro,
there is no lesser or greater evil for me when it comes to food when preggy. as long as cooked and cleaned (even that i broke the rule - i ate cockles) anything and everything is ok for me to eat as long as i feel like eating! :p
 
Astro: u should def choose the fried black carrot cake over the cup noodle, at leats the carrot cake is fresh food as compared to cup noodles. just ask the uncle dun put so much oil when frying the carrot cake can liao. anyway, nothing wrong with preggy eating fried carrot cake leh. dun worry lah.

Yvonne: i think its food allergy leh. or isit rash on mouth, u never wipe sam mout properly after feeding, cos drool and food can cause rash one leh. i dun its from ur BM, its more the food that she has direct contact too.
 


astro, lol! I m blur enough. Let me correct. Is black carrot cake. Lol! Mind and hand cannot sync. Lol.

Bunnie, ok. No wonder. Yesterday i also drank hazelnut white coffee, she also same reaction. I think she is very sensitive.
sad.gif
 

Back
Top