(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

mejo,
shld go try. then u tell us how issit ?
my in laws are not big on sashimi style, but after this, they said its very nice! wahahahha
 


hb juz walk in and ask me where we go for dinner tomorrow. told him I want to eat crab and geoduck, he just walk out.
sad.gif
 
autum,
sorry, miss out your post., i cock-eye! limit is 60km/hr

AA,
can liao, actually, my gf started cait last year but then they were living in boston, seems FM more difficult to find
 
Autum/Mejo: Hope I don't disappoint you in raising your expectations too high.. I've had bad geoducks before too.. For seafood, I still prefer canned abalone, then chilli crab with loads of roe. And if only specifically raw, then I like uni and raw prawns, and osyters. Geoduck is not my top 3 in this respect.
 
kaexin,

Okay. Can you give me the contact n address? My parents' bday in April. Soon soon. Haha.

Autum,

Erm, I think can wait till I come back RP then take from you.
 
AA,

Raw food I only like tuna, squid, salmon, octopus and salmon roe. Uni and raw prawns taste yucky to me. I like abalone also but hate clams. Chilli crab is universal fave, haha. My original suggestion is to take my parents to Ang Mo Kio to eat crabs. There's this hawker place famous for crabs, especially their crab beehoon. That one is to die for but I dun like the queue of 1 hour or more.
 
mejo,
ok good.. u take later.. Ah Yat seafood is at Turf City.. 3rd floor.. no need to book.. just go cos they have tons of seats. There is a live-seafood promo now.. 50% off if u go on weekdays, 40% off for weekends.. but they do mark-up the prices. Not sure if this is a promo or forever-price! :p
 
Wah piang.. All this seafood talk reminds me of my trip to NZ. They have king scallops! The roe is super super super delicious! Unbeatable!!!

Mejo: Then you may not like geoduck leh.. Yah, good to stick to chilli crabs...
happy.gif
Can't go wrong..
 
AA,

Er, I thought they can take fresh milk from 1 yo upwards? Sometimes I bring YT out, dun want to bother with FM and milk bottle, I give her UHT milk to drink. But she never finish the UHT milk. In GUG, one of her classmate move up to kid's class and the mom bought drinks and cakes for the classmates on the last day of the term. YT finished the entire pack of UHT yoghurt, so now I pack that for her when we go out.
 
AA,
my gf's gal is april kid, she has been drinking since last year, dunno how many mths old.
Keira only drinking UHT milk so far. eversince she got discharged fm KK, SHE NOT FOND OF DRINKING PLAIN WATER
sad.gif

now wants to drink ribena, yakult or honey
sad.gif
sad.gif

if i prepare 1 bottle of nuby for her to drink in CC, she can go home at 11.30, with 1/3 left.
like today, i prepared ribena, out at 4pm, can drink 1/2 bottle in a session.
 
Mejo: I understand they can take fresh milk. But can they take fresh milk in lieu of powder milk? Anna is still taking Nan 3, 3 times a day. We give her fresh milk for her cereal and stuff only..
 
AA,

I'm interested to try something new also mah. I'm keen to eat all sorts of things mostly. Just for trying sake. I have eaten those fried worms and crickets in a candy they sell in those trick shops last time. Also eaten chilli candy. Exotic meats got eaten kangaroo, birds, bat etc. before. My colleague also got treat us to fried crickets that his mother shipped to him from myanmar before.
 
AA,
ya, can in subsitute of FM. Last time, my nephew also drink fresh milk, he din grow up on FM. think in US, FM is hardly heard of.
 
kaexin,

YT also dislike plain water now! She last time would rather drink plain water than milk or soup but now she dun like water anymore... want all the sweet drinks like K.

AA,

Some people found it easier to feed fresh milk than FM. Can be replaced. I think Matthrew takes fresh milk instead of FM since 1?
 
mejo,
think u will like it. i dun really like raw food, but this one i will eat.

autum,
you know what, i was telling ws that my neck itchy on the way back, then after we park our car, he said, hey, your face/cheeks area got red bump. think u got allergy!
 
Mejo, Kaexin: Anna is still drinking plain water. Becos I haven't intro her to ribena yet.. Wahahah.. I give her rosehip syrup, and she says that's "juice" aka medicines.
 
AA,

And no, dun believe them when they say the worms taste like chickens, haha. But the crickets are actually good, if you dun think about the feet rubbing the sides of your cheeks, lol.
 
huajing,
altho i have never shipped bulky items from US before, but i don't think it's worth it le. especially now USD is getting higher. why don't you call the local distributor to ask if they carry this princess-coupe that you want? or ask if they can bring in for you if they don't have. Little Tikes is distributed by Aprisin I think.. not sure..

Kaexin, u know Little Tikes by who? Should be Aprisin right?
 
mejo,
before KK, keira always deink plain water. we dun give her anythingelse. nowadays, she very jialat
sad.gif


oh yes, you know when we were having dinner, next table got this gal, her mum calling her kira. then i ask the mum, how u spell kira ? she said keira!
wahahahaha. i told her, my gal also keira but pronounced as kei instead of kira. her dotter is 27mths.

AA,
not sure whether DL OK? but i did grew up on DL
happy.gif

MILK LOVER - tat's me. kekekeke.... juz realised keira also milk lover
 
AA: can.. the reason why cow's milk was not advised inthe first year.. coz it is very low in iron.. but past one year. when bb is established on a varied diet..(the assumption here is that the bb takes in enough iron).. the bb can effectively gon on fresh milk liao..
but having said that. i feel more ensured with teng drinking FM coz it is more complete.. dun think teng like fresh milk.. buy for him. sip sip.. rejct liao. notti boy..

mejo: ya. that queue in ang mo kio is super long.. i stuided at ang mo kio.. my fren stay that block.. asked her if she tried.. she said never! ha..

autum: am i?! ha. .but i am past that stage liao.. the literature says.. the phallic stage is 3 - 6 years old wor.. whahahah!
guess this kind.. inherent nature.. cannot be avoided.. *ahem* dun forget.. i a RBC member hor..
ha...
 
autum,
yes, LT is by aspirin.

hj,
the princess coupe think can get it here. if not by aspirin you can try the one at balestier too.
 
Speaking of cars, the toy sale got battery operated "drivable" cars at $79. Cannot be remote controlled though, kid must drive himself/herself.
 
mejo: yes. M was on fresh milk. coz it seemed ike he allergic to one of the components in FM.. always breaking out hin hives.. so pax had him on fresh milk once he turns 1.

AA: maybe marigold full cream is better? dutch lady got cases of melamine before right? or did i remember wrongly?
 
Astro: Thanks for the information. What food is rich in iron?
Does Teng take fresh milk with his cereal or not at all? Not sure this will work with Teng. Without letting him know, pour the fresh milk into the cup you usually give him to drink his milk in, see if he still rejects.
I started Anna this way. Hee hee hee..
happy.gif
 
Astro: Is it?? But the milk's back on the shelves liao.. I also find the baby bites biscuits back on the shelves. So I think quite safe lah.. But will look out for marigold full cream milk..
happy.gif
 
Autum/michelle,
hb checked with aspisin, they sale at 180+, he ask me if we import will it be cheaper, cos the coupe only cos abt S$80 but we afraid it will be bulky.
 
AA: the boy got sharp taste buds.. rejected if he can taste it. but i added full cream to his food. if milk based.. that he can't taste the difference. kekekek.
he sly.. too bad.. got a more sly mama!

kaexin: carbo also like that. before that.. all peaceful and well.. ALL OF SUDDEN.. reject fruits and veg..! think ellie managed to devise a way to have him eat leafy greens liao. now is testing to see if it is consistent.

AA: food like meat? if no religious consideration.. beef is a good choice..
non veg.. beans.. but beans must ensure complementary dosage of vit C by the side to allow the abosrption of non-heme iron.
 
me going off to bed too..

HJ: If the difference is only $100, I'll say you buy it locally. Not worth taking the risk and end up paying much much more for the shipping..
 
HJ,

Shipping can come up to more than the 200% of the item's cost. Last time I bought a pack of beads. The beads are 30USD, shipping is 60USD wor. The beads are like barely a kg or so lor.
 


Astro: Anna's meat source is chicken, pork and fish. Not really beef.. We haven't really started her with beef.. Hmm.. Ok.. I will.. Thanks.. You're a walking baby book.. Very good to have you on the thread...
happy.gif


Love our thread, like the variety..
 

Back
Top