(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Me back from Borders again! Aiyooh, I went during lunchtime, discover it's quite rush, so went again after work! So messy, and so many things to choose - how to buy? I also ended up anyhow buy but I spent $180 for both trips.. And I'm thinking if I shd go down again during lunchtime tom leh.. I siao liao..

Hey, I got the cheerios book. Chanced upon it and took a look. Quite fun so I bot it. Showed Anna and she wanted to pick the cheerios in the book to eat! So funny...
happy.gif


Michelle: You;re very good leh. Know all the sales..
happy.gif
Thanks for the heads up each time.. Robinsons sale? I must chiong again liao..
happy.gif


SQ: Other than EC books, I got some Dr Seuss books as well. Got a Pooh book with a music player. And I bot the Little Prince for myself.
happy.gif


Michelle: Can give me the contact for the $100 package? So if I go during weekdays, he'll give hardcopies? That's good..
happy.gif
 


Mejo: You really can find books leh.. Agree with you it's like a warzone! There were so many and I just couldn't decide what to buy! I saw the rainbow fish as well.. But I remember I bot the cartridge for Leapfrog Little Touch - the illustrations look the same to me..
 
autumm
alamak wisdom tooth causing u misery?

michelle
dun make me envious ok...i never even cut my girl's hair before hahah..so PRECIOUS!!

Edde
i m looking at anthea's pics again i love all of them le!! wondering if maryann & candida fully booked for xmas yet...
 
bbgal,

Rainbow fish to the rescue is a sequel. I think there some other related books as well. Wanted to buy Dr Suess but couldn't remember what I ordered from Wonderbox so got to hold.
 
I'm also rushing as well cuz I'm rushing to go home to attend to my ger. Would have gotten more if I stayed around... haha. But I'm BROKE. The amount of money I have spent this month... wah, dun even wanna think about it.
 
michelle,
hehehe.. i also save shampoo & water for ah boy leh... hahaha... hvn't cut his hair since born... too little to cut liao... ;p
 
Michelle, Mejo: Did we see each other?

Mejo: I'm very confused what to get. I thot it'll be easier than ordering online cos I get to see the pages.. How wrong I am! It only made me more confused!
 
Yvonne,
Bel can wear 18-24months ha, hm ok I bring Elisha to other outlet try again this weekend.
My hb also tell me same thing but I dun care I insist and make arrangement liao then juz inform him to go for the shoot, but everything I pay myself lah.

Michelle,
Big butt hao shen yang heehee
How heavy is K now? Elisha was 9.2kg at 6months old but think she did not put on too much for the pass 3 months.
Robinson got additional 20% for card member ha, ok cheong there tomorrow.

Bbgirl,
You become Shopping queen #2 liao ha heehee
 
Belle: Anna's porridge always got threadfin since day 1 when she started solids.. We don't know what else to add in leh.. Actually, her porridge has 2 meats - threadfin and minced pork/chicken and 3 veges - one from each colour group.. I'm thinking of giving her millet to try. But I'll add it to the porridge as part of the ingredients, just like how we add lentils..
happy.gif


How's your little sis doing?

Star: I think I'll sign up the same package as you..
happy.gif
 
bbgirl,

I'm around there from 7 to maybe around 8? Haha, I am so busy looking at the books that I wasn't looking around, in fact, I stepped on some books scattered on the floor. If you saw this lady wearing red top, pink bottom with dark blue drake paper bag swinging around, that's me.
 
thx blur
happy.gif
u mean the 3 photos i posted? u shld look at the album in my facebook heehee.. think they still hv slots.. call maryann to find out bah.. 97907276
 
Speaking of sales.. Gucci at Changi Airport has 30% sale on selected items.. I bot a wallet for my hubby..
happy.gif
Happy
happy.gif


HJ: No lah.. She's still the one and only SQ..
happy.gif
 
bbgirl,

YT porridge also almost always have threadfin, 99% of the time. Never tried other fish though. Maybe all that fish made her head so big, haha.
 
bbgirl,

I forgot to mention, I actually wrote down a list of books I want to get. In the end, I only got one book that is actually on my list. Haha.
 
bbgal,
i thk so, but i cant confirmed coz i not border's members. can Join as memebers can get additional 10% of durin' this kind of sale.

juz target lah, go Robinson ! kekekeke...

huajing,
she is 9kg @ 7mths
happy.gif
 
Mejo: I also never tried other fish.. But I guess soon lah.. Want to try salmon in fresh milk.. Sounds so delicious that I want to eat all her leftovers..
happy.gif
 
bbgal,
GUcci sale at outlet started last Thursday.
Husb kept asking me whether want to go last week

ps: juz change target lah, go Robinson ! kekekeke...
 
Michelle: Still need your updates leh.. I nenevr look wan.. I saw the brochure at the cashier when I was paying, so I enquiried. Membership costs $20 so it makes sense for me to sign up..

As for gucci, it's the first shop after I enter the gate. I walked in and the SA immediately told me of the sale. So I browsed and saw this wallet.. Very efficient I like!
 
Michelle
aiya now then u tell me Gucci has sales..sob sob..i will go and see tomorrow!!!!!!
wait wait..other than taka, any other outlets?
 
Me going to sleep soon.. Have to buy a book shelf for Anna's books..

Still can't get over the books sale.. So many books to choose. The simple ones I find a bit too simple. The not-so-simple ones I find Anna won't appreciate/understand.. Very luan.. Sigh..
 
aiya babygirl
i wwent Changi Airport Gucci when i went bangkok on 30 Nov, i missed the sales!!!!

guess taka is more convenient for me..desperate now..i hope there are still nice stuff left.

Mist
your mil opposite as mine..yours you find it difficult to explain to her..mine i find her naggy cos always want to tell me wat to do..kekkeke

aiya huajing
i want to post the toy pix but my hubby playing game, i cannot download...
im going to vivo branch this sat..but then my hubby said i siao, both days also want to bring her to gym, asked me to choose either sat or sun. i want to try gogobambini on sunday for sure.

photoshoot - so funny, today someone called my hubby, new photography agency, asked us to go down to take free makeover + pictures inclusive of bb, will give 2 photos for free, guess they are trying to promote their service? at boat quay, dun know whether should go anot
 
bbgal,
hahaha... i din know you also so effcient.

pink,
well, u din say mah. so i din say lor.ok...
next time anysale in regardless of wat, i share with u ok ?

bbgirl/mejo,
i agree with mejo, i found my 4 EC all over the plc. then hubby so nice put all together.
he said the next person we buy them while appreciate his kindness.
 
bbgirl,
i also gg agin tomolo but after work liao.

pink,
want to show u smthing, u on MSN rite ???
kekekeke..... think u will like.

btw, ws will pass to evelyn tomorow.
 
blurbelle
can't remember the name, its a new agency they said

michelle
im afraid its gimmick, i kena con by those MLM before.

nite nite mummies
 
Taka shoppers
http://www.dbs.com/edm/20071216/fashion_html_edm.html
Receive a S$20 Takashimaya Gift Voucher with min. spend of S$450 at Takashimaya Shopping Centre, including luxury boutiques and Takashimaya Department Store (min. spend of S$400 for DBS Takashimaya Credit Cardmembers)

Valid from 13-16 Dec 07
Valid for purchases at the entire shopping mall: Takashimaya S.C.,Ngee Ann City from B2-L5.
Limited to 2 Gift Vouchers from max. 2 combined same day receipts per redemption per NRIC per day.
Limited to 500 vouchers redeemable per day.
Redemption at B2 Takashimaya Square from 12noon till 6pm or whilst stocks last
 
michelle, dunno if there is any gd buys at GUCCI since the sale started on thurs. I was there at taka on fri and saw the long long q outside gucci. Luckily i was alone wif ah bien so didnt manage to go in else sure gg to spend $$ again.
 
wa michelle, your nick should be "Lobang Queen"
pink, go taka gucci liao lah. got the vouchers above that michelle pointed out

re:borders
it was an absolute mess i'm flabbergasted. won't be going anymore. i can't sift out anything from the mess! ditto for all those Mango sales etc. my friends always tell me this and that but i can't find! aiyo..... or maybe should get my hubby to go with me. like the Fox sales. that's how we managed to find things. cos he did the digging, i do the selection
happy.gif
 



Back
Top