(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

oh i am back again after a nap. tian is still sleeping. i think she concass liao, too tired. haha! hope she is ok at my kampung tonight. now pil waiting for her to wake up le.

angel i got your sms. i tot u wanna smuggle over to many for wat. then i also guess maybe 50% is for yourself. ok ok. wahahah!! not very heavy la, ok. u dun ask me to bring back diapers can liao, cause bulky and no boot space.

SQ, yalor. she forgot everyting, including her own mum. she only remember yeye and nai nai. first thing to call in the morning.
so fast ran out of idea where to bring YE? so SAH days so far so good??

huingee
thanks! so blur me.
aiya, i wanted to bring her to gymboree but no classes fits our timing. still thinking and planning
happy.gif

re: JG
aiyo, am i blur or what? i click on the program, it's one week, 2 hours each, at $330 right? of this, only one day go farm right? not everyday hor? so one day at farm four days in class? *blur*

what's a "petting farm"?

QQ
glad you are here! thot i won't be able to catch you! so far so good lah. haha...
hey, your mossie patch what brand?

YE also this am woke up said "yeye? nai nai?" i asked her if she wants to go find them, she said yes. i'm made redundant liao. she's there now
happy.gif

QQ
it's lidat de
dun worry about routine and schedule for this week
just make sure she gets food and drinks, then play and zzz anytime she likes lah. holiday is lidat de. come back then adjust routine
happy.gif

aey carol?!!!! how you know i'm thinking of sentosa?!!!
did i say it here?

but i'm thinking. cos we have a few appts that day, trying to see how to arrange
happy.gif

ya, JG can be difficult for working parents. unless you sending your maid along

juz trying my luck cos i'm planning to go too. hv bot tix to underwater world & dolphin lagoon too cos passion card has a gd deal. hope weather will b gd

so far
angel 10x
huingee 3x
huajing 5x
pink 3x

huajing, u still bf right? so u want neurogain/.?? i scare wrong order. haha!!

running a fever
sad.gif
i got a blister on my finger and one mouth ulcer.. does that mean i got HMFD? .. :p

---------

star: come.. come. come to my class.. room 1. see ah.. got advantages for sat 930.. coz u get to rest on sunday!! :p.. then at least i know the teachers there not that bad.. and u have someone (me) to talk to :p
and ben ben teng will protect Rae.. :p

swmom: ha.. dun have to console me.. i used to it liao :p

angel: i also think he wants to fool around with me leh. he got the darn cheeky expression.. i got one in my facebook.. that one 'i like to make a mess. what can u do to me?'..haiz.. i see it coming liao.. coming liao..*shake head*

yvonne: so gain IQ is safe hor? i scanned the whole list twice. no gain IQ. my fever go higher!

and i got titu professing her love for me on convincing her on minced meat .. and fixing her oven?!!! whahahaha. okok. titu, i want flowers!

autum: jia you!! just keep in mind all the savings on FM.. and slim slim figure..and PD also tell u solid start liao. dun doubt urself!
if only my PD tell me the same thing that time.. haiz..

(hey. u going to create a new verb liao ..pee-poo)

SAHM: try now.. intro small cheesy mince and stuff.. never say never
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">hey! so the yoplait yougurt how? safe?!!!</font>

QQ
bye

carol
i should know by tomr. i'll post here and let you know whether we're gg and the timing
happy.gif

hj
not tai tai lah. i've been cleaning and packing since the day i left work. then when YE is around, the whole house messy again. then when she goes over to her nai nai's house, the whole cycle of packing and cleaning starts! how to be tai tai lidat?
sad.gif

astro
everytime i read about your work, i feel so stressed
happy.gif

ya autum
EV already pee-poo, means you have MS liao right? dun give yourself too much stress, just as long as you can/want lah
happy.gif

SQ: about my work?? got post anyting on it?

and stressful and rewarded and recognised is one thing.. stressed but not recognised is another.. i am glad i fall under the former.. kekeke. just now i impressed my reporting officer on how well thought out my impending workshop is.. kekekeke. (coz my ro is head of the staff development mah so need to review my workshop with her, the assistant director and head training)..so at least i got acknowledgement good thnking through and evident of much preparaation..

then go out of the room.. i 'hi-5' my partner.. and tell him. chunk this aside first.. and both of us must recover.. coz both dying of fever!

caicai,
yeah, just bought the HN... they didn say cannot eat fish leh... only chicken and egg... anyway, i will try on this tonight lah. see how it goes. After he recover from this cough episode, i may wanna buy the crocodile meat to cook for him, cos he has fever every other mth leh, think i wanna "bu bu" him...

HJ,
really huh? then i sure hope it works loh, actually hor, last time i dun bathe my boy in the night one leh... then i can't remember since when my mil bathe him in the night.... dun know does this has any reason for him being sick every other mth....

Eloz.. Having BP on fishoil?? I want!!

QQ,
I want 4 bottles. Thank u. Where u buy ah?? KL?? If its KL, i can ask hb to buy. He is there now.
happy.gif

bbmarch,
If weather is good, I am looking forward to bring the kids to Pasir Ris Park.
happy.gif

Autumn,
Jia you on bf. Give it some time. If after trying and u are drained by it, den supplement.
happy.gif

Yvonne,
U 'release' so soon liaoz?? Kekeke....

angel: just need to show u.. how yaya and cheeky teng can get.. this photo on my facebook. when he was just starting solids.. and he made a mess out of his blueberry puree.. and then gave me that look!!!

ahhhhh..

----------------

" i want to make a mess. What can u do to me?"
1750369.gif

QQ; u are screaming at my sms? i'm the smuggler... i asked for 1dozen... hahaha... just whatever qty possible ok... don't tire yourself out, do rest more...

i'm impressed with how mummies can report from anywhere you are, labour ward, airport, KL, HK, etc... :)

Pink: don't worry abt disturbing the class, my gal's also doing that...hahaha...maybe we two should join another class then QQ, SQ and star kids can concentrate beta? :p

SQ: same one .. same one.. many of those things (Except bb forumlae).. adults also eat! my colleagues are freaking out coz they love the bunny milk sweets!

QQ,
Ya I need two btl, actually for my friend lah. The other time hear she want to buy, I’m waiting for her reply if she dun want I keep for myself lah.
Just BF can’t take neurogain?

SQ,
You got no maid right?
hahaha that is what I did everyday too. ;P

astro: that's a pic i would not know to laugh or cry at... :) cute! ... humm... but messy ... hahaha....

Mejo: I itchy to do spree but my master, QQ, haven't taught me the tricks and i got vpost discount leh... so if no one do then i can do...let me know...

SQ,

I felt like going to buy the small camera bag in Posh print leh. Actually I want a bigger bag but no other bigger bag with posh print liao. Small one I'll use for going out. Kekeke.

SQ: u didn't see enne and my posts earlier on... SK got lots of mosquitoes, me KS mummy... and i'm buying some for my sis... :p

SQ: wah. u tempting me! haiz.. but i need sunday to recuperate ah.. then go there.. i see how fast YE and Tian are. i lagi stressed :p

swmom:that's a photo .. which on hindsight. i felt like slapping him..
tink that day. i was very tired.. coz spend too much time yakking on forum the night before. and he was rubbing his face wththe blueberry puree.. hence become like that.. arghh..

angel: ha.. darn cheeky ..and damn.. yaya leh. his face.. seriously like 'challenging u and i want to see what u can do to me lei..'.. *sigh*
and these days. he is giving me that face more! jialat liao.. this boy got attitude liao!

SQ,
There is a direct bus no. 39 from Yishun to Pasir Ris. I change to feeder bus 403 within Pasir Ris.
I prefer Pasir Ris Park coz there is a big playground where the kids can have fun, a beach for the kids to play sand, water, theres loads of grassy areas to sit ard. And best of all, its free! Kekeke...

I hv never been to bishan park coz i am not familiar with the route and I dont think there is a playground as big as pasir ris park. :p

carol,
LOL... Not preg. I take fishoil for health sake lar. My mood swings during PMS is gettg serious, so i hv started taking this to 'control'.
happy.gif

Mejo,
!!! LSS!!! Beat ur backside.

carol: ha. darn yaya hor him? buay tahan. thenu can imagine i always pulling my hair out (hence so little hair).. whenevery he gives me that expression!

and now he runs about the house..'shaking' his fats and voice.. whahahahhah..

linda luv: i dun need PMS also get mood swings! so miser's twin sis (aka PAx) has successfully convinced me to take a bottle of fish oil!

Back