(2007/01) Jan

gals,

I'll try to relax la, but very hard to do so in the office for now. But worried that it's affecting ji dan... these few days he's also like not in a very good mood, move very little, and sometimes my tummy feels very hard at night.

<font color="ff6000">honeystar</font> where u had black chicken soup?

<font color="ff6000">sherl</font>, good lah. ya nowadays we always shop at bb dept. remind me of when we prepared our weddin or hse reno haha

gals, beside birdnest did u all eat anythin else to pu? was told black chicken soup is good?

Alethea,

I'm aiming to save up my 21 days this year, so that can bring forward to next yr. And intending that in Jan if I feel very uncomfortable use MC to 'tong' lor... planning not to take my ML until the last possible day, i.e. the day of delivery... but dunnoe practically speaking whether that's really feasible or not la.

Mummies, any idea can bb wear dress when 2 mth old? My sis says might b too small? Cos wanna get somethin nice for CNY

Sherl, don't worry. I'm sure your beloved <font color="0000ff">ji</font> <font color="ff0000">dan</font> is doing swimmingly well.
happy.gif

re-hi ladies!

back frm lunch, had dumpling noodles..now munching M&amp;M milk chocolates =P

btw, anyone has recommended on pumps? me no idea which brand is gd..can share some pointers?

zenn,

tell me about it - I exhaust all shopping centres in singapore with bb shops and depts liao I think. so much so that the other day hubby was suggesting go Tampines shop shop because we are so bored with west and central area. kekekekekekeke

sherl, did u try to listen to some soft classic music, maybe will feel better after that
happy.gif

zenn, i stay at bt panjang, u lei?

I had fish soup..also dunno what to eat.

Sherl, maybe can consider going to East Coast for a walk with your husband. Probably you will feel more relaxed by the clear blue sky, sea breeze and laughters of kiddies. After that can drop by Parkway Parade to look at baby stuff followed by a hearty meal!
happy.gif
*pat pat* cheer up cheer up!!

I dunno about you but am a computer games freak. Will indulge into gaming if am troubled and fan.

Alethea,

Last night my hubby was trying to see if he can hear ji dan's heartbeat... he says he heard three distinct thump sounds, like ji dan throwing himself against the wall. kekekekekekeke.... After that then when try again dun have the sound liao. Been trying to convince hubby to buy the bebe sounds thing but he thinks I'm siao as usual... BB hypermart selling the full system (with recorder and also bb earphones and Mozart CD) for 109.90 leh...

Zenn, I never take any tonics at all leh. Dunno even know whether I should start taking birds' nest cos' I don't really like the taste of it. What I like is hashima but that one too 'liang', can't take.

Sherl, my gynae will prob put me to bed rest by the 32nd week (Dec) so that one I don't need to use my leave. I have 26 days of AL left, but can't carry over all, so need to discuss with boss. Was hoping that I could stretch my 12-week ML to 16 weeks or longer.

<font color="ff6000">sherl</font>, haha i can understand! btw did u shop at centrepoint? my hb was there yest and said alot of bb shop. some v nice!

<font color="ff6000">snow</font>, me at punggol. ok will either meet up wif you or post to me. thanks!!!

mummies juz now i got 2 sandwich in between 2 slimer women. my tummy kana flatter abit. hope my girl is alright.

Sherl, your descriptions never fail to crack me up! *hee* Makes me look forward to meeting the legendary JI DAN when he's born
happy.gif

Re. the bb earphones and all, I also never buy, cos some colleagues told me that they read that in Taiwan, this lady always played music to her BB while he was in the womb, thru' some speakers, then BB born deaf *gasp*

Bluegrapes, yes, the east is ze best (no offence to the rest who stay elsewhere)!
happy.gif

icylemon,

Dunnoe yet. The 'he' is a general thing. kekekekekekeke... But odds seem to point to girl leh. But if really girl think I will be traumatized lo, coz me already think of him as a boy for so long liao, not because I dun like girls. kekekekekeke... Somemore the other day my colleague scared me by telling me that gender is not fixed at birth and your thoughts in the womb will influence your bb's gender leanings, that's why world got ah kuas and butches. Wah, very traumatized leh.
crazy.gif

zenn,
been to centrepoint three times liao. kekekekekekekekke

Icy, u're another farnee one!!
happy.gif
Did they sandwich you from the sides or back and front? Nowadays, anybody who stands close to me, my hands automatically stretch out, so that if they advance any closer, my hands are ready to push them back! I hate those who carry huge haversacks or big bags, very wary of them, lest they swing their stuff in my direction.

sherl i heard from alot of friends &amp; colleagues. if is a girl it will take a longer time to know. if is a boy then very fast can tell liao after a few appt. tats why i realised some mummies here who are in a later date than me. got to know their bb's gender le. mostly boys too.

Sherl, is that right?! I've been praying about the gender, but according to Christian beliefs, the gender should have been prayed about even before conception. So I know that it may be too late to pray now. But then again, God is known to be generous and kind
happy.gif

Also, it contradicts to what I saw in 'In the Womb' leh. The gender should have long been established by the victory sperm, mah.

Icylemon,
how come u got sandwich? wat happen??

Sherl,
wow hope my gal wun become butch in future.. my hb keep calling "boyboy" before we knew bb is SHE

icylemon,

That's what I thought also. Week 13/14 appt I already asked doc to try to see gender for me, he say too early, cannot see anything. Week 15/16 - he try, but ji dan attitude, cross legs and refuse to move. But like you like that, we saw a shadow of something lo. But hubby and I thought we saw a shadow of a stick, but later when hubby check back with his colleagues, they say actually you should see the bells and not the stick if it's a boy, so now back to big question mark lo.

Alethea,
Heard about that also, so I dun intend to use the bb earphones, but me really quite interested in hearing bb heartbeat and recording it leh.
happy.gif

icylemon: is it? not the case for me leh..until 19 wks, then my gynae tell me the gender and yet not very confident cos my BB hides away

Alethea,

My colleague says, biologically maybe fixed at birth by the victory sperm, but as for the inner wirings of the kid, that is another matter altogether.
crazy.gif
Now everytime I see him I scold him for scaring me.

janey, also dunnoe whether true or not lo, you know when you're pregnant people will tell you all sorts of things... kekekekekkeke...

Same here, Blue_genie. Until now, my gynae can't tell the gender of my BBs, cos' they always turn away to show us their buttocks. If this continues, I seriously wonder when we will know.

Do u all think it's possible for the couple and gynae to not be able to tell the BB's gender until he/she is delivered?

Sherl, like tt die liao...i tink mine will be sissy boy...cos his daddy every nite will tell him alot of girly stuff and call him 'daddy's little sissy boy'...plus i want a gal...er...better start thinking about more 'manly' things le...

Zenn, thanks for the info!! I dun realli like spring maternity cos dun have my size and their clothes not v comfy lei...
maybe will go get some tops tomorrow...heehee...

Icylemon, the presence of the male organs is easier to see than the absence of male organs
happy.gif
so gals usually take longer to know...

Alethea,

I think that's possible. Heard before of parents who dunnoe until 6, 7 months because baby not cooperative...

Mrs Wong,
hahahahahahahhaha... Looks like I've created a mini controversy here today. kekekkekekeke... But in any case the verdict is still not out on whether these gender identity problems are nature or nurture mah....

<font color="aa00aa">Hello mommies,</font>
I just came back from long lunch.. Phew.. What a hot day!! Went to Swensens to have ice-cream just now..

<font color="ff6000">Alethea,</font>
I also love to watch the HK serials on Channel 55!! Now i already lost touch wf Mediacorp programmes leow..

<font color="0077aa">Re Gymboree Spree:</font>
Myself, Mildy &amp; Icy have already posted our orders.. If any of u here wanna order, can combine up to US$100 for free shipping.. I nvr order from US online before so nt too sure abt the T&amp;C and all the shipping details ley.. If i am familiar would have get u mommies to combine our orders tog instead...

<font color="119911">Sherl,</font>
Dun think too much abt wat ur col said lah.. Must have faith in ur own maternal instincts!! Think of the happy days ahead bah then u will have a happy bb k!! If u are really concern, put aside ur Ji Dan tot and call bb instead?

Sherl, the 'stick' might be the umbilial cord...tt's why must see the balls then is accurate...

during 13 week my bb also cross leg dun wanna show us...then 16 week Dr Woo tell baby to open legs wide wide and bb realli show everything
happy.gif

RE: headphones
the chinese lady use the normal earphones and put directly on her tummy at loud volume everyday.
i'm using the bebe sounds baby speakers to play music. I put it to my ears b4 put on my tummy, instructions says tt if it is audible to parents but not loud it is alright...plus i have 3 thick layers of fabric to soften the volume...cos i can't concentrate on my show when i listen to classical music with bb la...anyway my cello will sound much louder to bb than the speakers...

Serrich, do they allow overseas CC (Singapore CC) but mail to local address (US address)? if they do, then use Vpost will be cheaper...i always order my dog's stuff from US
happy.gif
used to buy alot of clothes from Old Navy for my nephews also...heehee...

AletheaT: wait until detail scan..i only cfm my BB gender when i went for my detail scan @ mt. alvernia..they do very thorough scan on the BB organs and sure can see and chk for u..

i ask them to confirm for me cos my gynae not sure of the gender and they r willingly to help *smiles*

janey i took a feeder bus out of my ofc. then these two women didnt really want to give way for me to get off the bus. so i have no choice to squeee my way out lor. due to my big size. i push one of the lady out of the passage way. they too much liao leh... juz stand down there. i m not the only one getting out of the bus. inconsiderate women!!!

Serrich, yah, now I'm hooked onto the 9pm show, Revolving Doors of Vengeance. Thought not as exciting, I still watch Healing Hands III sometimes. Very therapeutic, leh!
happy.gif
Our TCS shows simply no fight.

Alethea, you can tell your gynae tt you dun wanna know the gender yet. If can see, gynae will just take note and when you are ready to know, will let you know
happy.gif

Icylemon, you should have scolded them lor...
tt day got someone (young man) snatch seat from me at taka the food court there...then my hubby just said v loudly:"no sense of shame fighting for seat with preggie lady"...
the guy immediately stood up and apologise...

icylemon: i sometimes got pissed off by those inconsiderate ppl on bus...simply bo chap, anyhow push their way and also acting blur not giving up the seat for preggie..c'mon lah, it's not that we very desparate wanna the seat or dun give way for them to align the bus, they have to think of our tummy and our inconvenience due to size ...give us time to react lah...

sherl from my own experience la. dun pin high hopes. dun be like me, end up so disappointed. if is a boy will be a blessing &amp; bonus. is not tat i dun like girl la.. i like boys more compare to girls. i tot i can trust my maternal instinct.. but.. haiz...

bluegenie is wat i heard la..

alethea infact my colleague who is having twins hor. get to know his babies's gender when his wife was ard 4 mths. both boys.

Icy, nvm lor. I tell myself that this is a test of patience. I shall patiently wait for my 'da bao' and 'xiao bao' to reveal their 'thingy'....

Icylemon,
har.. wah i hate those ppl blocking exit of public tranport one lor... i will grab them n push them aside..

Mrs Wong,
yalor.. i go food court also got ppl snatch seat from me... idiots one lor.. maybe that guy cant tell u preg.. but i am very preg now w a bump infront lor... angry!

serrich,

Ji Dan got no gender connotations ah, but for a while I was calling my ji dan Kevin, now stop liao. Kekekekekekekekke....

icylemon,
I get very fed up esp when women fight with pregnant women for space/seat lo. If we women dun understand and help each other out, then who will?

Blue Genie, i was so tired some walking ard finding seat, plus i was carrying alot of things....then i slowly walk over and my hubby was walking behind me cos crowded, then this young man just dash from behind us and sat down lor...

my hubby also v hungry already, so cannot control, just say...haha...anyway there got so many pple, the guy can't do anything to us also...

tt day is i too tired to argue, if not i sure scold tt guy...last time pple cut queue i will scold them one...dun care...i queue for so long, what gives them the right to cut queue..unless is old and weak elderly or preggie lady then i will be ok if they ask politely to let them go first...

Sherl, dunno why, but somehow, men are nicer and more gracious to pregnant women than our own kind. It's as if a lot of them already forgot what it's like to be pregnant.

Janey, my bump is v obvious already...plus tt day i was wearing spandex dress...my tummy super duper obvious...even got old lady give way to me when we were walking ard in the food court...
i so skinny, got a bump in front v obvious i preggie le ma...

icylemon,

Yeah lo, esp after I heard from you, been preparing myself liao lo, not to pin too high hopes. It's quite funny actually coz initially I wanted a girl, then thought my MIL prefer boy, so I gradually adjust to prefer boy. When doctor told me at the last scan that it might be a boy I had a bit of mixed feelings, but now maybe gotta adjust back to 'girl' mode again. *Mummy confused* kekekekekekekeke But really most important thing is to have a healthy baby, that is the main miracle I pray for.

Mrs Wong,

Yeah lo, so now everyday back to "Ji Dan, are you a boy or a girl?" Think my ji dan kena stressed out by me liao. kekekekekekeke...

Back